Fear and Lusting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers

"Did you like fucking her?" she finally asked into the silence as they drove into the night.

"Of course," Dan said simply. Their relationship had never been about bullshit and he wasn't about to start it now. His incapacity to generate the manipulative little lies most men automatically spouted to try to get in her pants was one of the main reasons she loved him. She almost wished he could do it now, though. "Was her pussy tighter than mine?"

Dan slowed the car and eased it off the road and stopped. He turned and grabbed Jen's face and made her look at him. "Enough. You're pissed at me because I fucked her and I liked it and you saw it. I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but there it is. If we could keep her in the basement and I could go down and fuck her every day and then fuck you every night, I'd be delighted." He pulled her cool impassive face close to his. "But I fucking love you, you bitch. I love every second I get to spend with you and I'd do anything to make you happy, so don't for a second think I'm sacrificing anything by driving away from there to spend the night with you in my arms in our bed with that goddamned adorable cat trying to nuzzle its way into our embrace." He knew if anything could melt that ice over her face, it was probably that. Dan loved cats, but never owned one and hadn't lived with one in many years until he had moved in with Jen. He had grown up with them, a lot of them, and instinctively knew the bond they had with their owners. Jen's eyes watered and her features softened.

"I just... I didn't expect it to bother me..." she whispered, dangerously close to seeming vulnerable. He'd never let her get that carried away.

"Then after we go home and you let me hold you for a while and make sure you get to sleep ok, you can wake up and slug me a good one right across the jaw. Maybe even two. How's that sound?"

"Just drive me home, you crazy ape." Her face finally had softened just enough for him to see her love still there. For tonight, at least, there was still hope.

Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers
12