Fear As An Aphrodisiac

Story Info
She's abducted, used and abused by a neighbour.
1.9k words
4.14
155.7k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken on a bed, in a room unfamiliar to me. It's dark, but there are pillar candles to cut a swathe through the gloom. My wrists are tied to each top corner post of the bed, but my legs are free. I am naked and shivering, though the room is warm.

I am terrified, and I start to cry. The feeling of being helpless -of being bound & tied- is much more horrible that I ever imagined. I strain against my bonds and sob with frustration, but they don't budge an inch. Every muscle in my body is tense, and then my rapist enters the room. He is tall dark and broad-shouldered, a little bulky but powerful-looking. His cock is hard as a rock, about 7 inches long, and unusually thick.

He is completely naked and advancing toward me, smiling in anticipation. "I've been watching you for a long time, and wanting you for a long time," he says.

He sits on the bed and starts to stroke my breasts and stomach, talking to me soothingly like he's trying to calm a terrified animal. Which, I guess, he is.

He explains to me that he's been watching me for several months. He lives across the road from my block of flats, in his own apartment. I am now in his apartment. He had accosted me several hours ago while I was jogging in the park near our house, chloroforming me and spiriting me away to his room, where he prepared me to his liking.

"Your liking?" I scowl in disgust. Tied up girls are his liking? I thought to myself. He pats my crotch gently; I notice then he has shaved me bare. Ah. So shaved, frightened, tied up girls are his liking.

"Now, to business," he says, and he kneels over me with one knee on either side of my face. He slides his cock into my unwilling mouth. I try to spit him out but he keeps shoving it in, holding my face steady with his hands. "Suck it, bitch. Suck it now."


I'm trying not to vomit all over him and myself, as he repeatedly triggers my gag reflex with the deeply embedded head of his cock. He rocks his hips back and forth, moaning with pleasure at the tight wet feeling of my throat around his dick. I breath through my nose and cry silently.

"Oh, yeah. Oh fucking yeah, I love forcing my cock down your throat, you helpless little slut. Take it, uggghhhh, take it all, bitch!" He's moaning the words, grunting gutterally, thrusting harder and harder until I am sobbing in panic. What if I suffocate? I can't get enough breath through my nose! I feel a bizarre sense of claustrophobia overcome me as my airway is blocked by enormous, throbbing cock.

My tears are flowing now, and he catches sight of them. The fact that I am afraid and crying seems to send him over the edge. He grunts and thrusts his way to a huge orgasm, cumming straight down my throat in spasms of hot white liquid.

I swallow every drop. I have no choice. I cough and splutter as he (thank God!) removes his fat dick from my throat and I can breathe again. He sits on the edge of the bed, catching his breath while I catch mine. He leans over and kisses me on the forehead. "That was amazing, slut. Did you like drinking my cum? Did you, huh?"

I shoot him a look. "Fuck you."

He grinned. "You'll get your chance, baby." And he leaves the room.

I lay there, the sheets beneath me damp with my tears and sweat. I can taste the earthy, salty taste of his cum in the back of my throat. I watch the ceiling and try to will myself to pass out so I won't have to endure anything else.

A few minutes pass and he enters the room again, brandishing a glass of water and a straw for me to drink. I sip gratefully as he holds it steady for me. At least he's a humane rapist, I think wryly to myself.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" He asks suddenly, carefully placing the empty water glass on his nightstand.

My eyes go wild with terror for a split second and he sees it, and smiles. I wrack my brain thinking of something to say. In reality I had never had anal sex and was deathly afraid of it. I wanted to tell him something that would direct his attention back to my mouth, or back to my cunt. "Um," is all I come out with. Christ, I'm GREAT in a crisis.

He laughs and says, "I think I'm about to pop your cherry, sweet cheeks." He unties my right wrist from the bed, flips me over onto my stomach, and re-ties my wrist. He slips a pillow under my belly so that my ass is raised a little bit.

"Turn around and look at me," he says in a firm voice. I turn around to look him straight in the eyes. My eyes are wet and terrified, and this makes him grin widely. "You are gorgeous. I'm about to rape your asshole. How do you feel?"

I bite back a sob and say, "Helpless. Terrified. Please... please don't."

He moans with lust and says in a low voice, "Right answer, honey." The head of his cock is slippery - it's either still covered with cum and spit, or he's lubed it while I haven't been looking. The fat head pushes against my tiny little virgin balloon-knot, and I whimper with fear. He moans again at the sound of my terror and pushes his cock again and again against my ass.

With, I swear, a fucking POPPING sound, he slides into my asshole. "OH YEAH!" he shouts with glee as he enters me, taking me up the ass, taking me where I always dreaded and refused my past lovers.

I'm squealing like a stuck pig with the pain, and he loves it. He pulls my hair and rides me like I'm a bucking bronco. He thrusts harder and faster with each passing second, until I feel like someone has shoved a red hot poker up my arse. I cry. I cry, I beg him to stop, and I cry some more. Through the haze of pain and fear I start to feel a slight twinge of desire, which confuses me. This isn't how a person is supposed to react to violent assault, and yet part of me - a base, primeval part - is feeling something intensely powerful. I feel alive, used, animalistic, terrified, and somehow the pain feels pure and cleansing to me.

He laughs at my tears, my pain and my now frequent moans, and fucks me harder. He's pulling my hair hard now, and pounding my ass with his cock, pounding me hard.

"Ugggh, oh God, baby, your fucking ass is so tight, ugggh, I'm gonna cum right up in your asshole, you like that? You like that, bitch? Ugggggh..." He grunts and moans unintelligibly, as my body bounces around on the bed like a rag doll. I groan, reduced to a taken animal.

My ass rapist cums inside me for the second time, spewing forth great loads of hot cum, thrusting his cock right up into the center of me, leaving me hollowed out, in sweet agony, with slimy cum dripping out of my abused asshole.

He pulls out, surveys my stretched ass, slaps me on the rump a few times and flops down onto the bed next to me, satisfied.

In less than two minutes he's snoring. He leaves me to my shivering fear and my drying tears. I lie face down on the bed and cry, while the pain in my ass slowly abates. The cold semen trickling out of my ass is quite soothing, actually.

If someone had asked me a week ago "If you were just ass raped and tied face down onto a stranger's bed, do you think you'd be able to get some shut-eye?", I'd have said, "No, you sick sonofabitch!" And yet, at some point in the night, I fall into a deep slumber.

I awake to the feeling of a tongue on my clitoris. I lift my head in a panic. Somehow my rapist has moved me back onto my back while I've been sleeping. I am still tied up, and he is now lying between my legs, licking me ravenously. My ass still hurts a little, but now - ah God - this warm delicious pleasure is suffusing my every living cell. I become mindless, grinding my pussy against his face and curling my legs around his head. He licks me mercilessly until I have three screaming orgasms, one after the other.

"Now, what do you say?" He says cheekily, lifting his head from between my thighs.

"Thank you." I say it and I mean it. That was fucking AMAZING cunnilingus. The bastard may have held me against my will, caused me terror and pain, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

My rapist slides up my body, spreads my thighs and slips his cock into my pussy. He fucks me slowly, and I enjoy the lack of pain and fear for once. I've always loved being fucked "the normal way". It's a shame to have these interlocking bodies and not, well, interlock. He starts to fuck me faster, pounding me with his cock, filling me up and making me moan - not in fear for once! I cum pretty quickly with his cock in me, and I am forced to lie there and bask in the pleasure. He cums not long after, and lies on top of me with his cock inside me while it softens.

It's a gentle end to a brutal rape and I'm thankful that I'm not in pain anymore, although my fear of him hasn't gone completely.

"I'm going to untie you and take you into the shower," he says now. "I want you to wash my cum out of your holes and wash yourself carefully. Then I'll give you back your clothes and personal effects and send you on your way."

I nod. I let him lead me into the shower. I let him scrub my back. I let him watch me, smirking, as lumps of congealed cum are wiped out of my various orifices. I let him watch me dress in my jogging clothes, and then I let him kiss me goodbye. I even kiss him back. Why not? I am numb from the emotional roller coaster I have been taken on.

...Three weeks later I realise that every night since my rape I've been masturbating to rape fantasy and rape fantasy alone. I find my body yearning for my rapist again, yearning for that lack of control, that domination, the pain and fear, the dark and secret lust I feel. I haven't seen him since the night of my rape. I think he might be avoiding me, unsure if I've reported his crime or not.

I wrestle with my conscience for a few more days and then send him an envelope. In it is my spare apartment key, along with a naked picture of myself. I have made my choice and it is to be raped again and again.