Fear of Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers

Much good feeling freer did me! I looked for signs that you wanted to make love with me, but failed to detect any. At night in bed I would sometimes think of going to your room and trying to seduce you. Once I even got as far as your bedroom door but obviously didn't go in. If only I had I would not be writing this now.

I couldn't finally convince myself that any approach by me would produce anything but rejection on your part. Now I can see how wrong I was, and how much frustration I caused you as well as myself.

I think I have written enough to show you how I felt and still feel, and there is probably nothing left to say, except that if you come home we shall both know where we stand and we could finally close that chasm I wrote about.

Jack darling, I have come thus far, I must now leave it up to you to decide what you want to do.

Whatever choice you make I want you to know that for me there is only you.

All my love

Mother.

* * * * * * * *

Dear mother,

I'm amazed, I had no idea that you felt that way about me. If only I had come to you when I saw you naked, never mind adultery and incest, we could have been lovers long ago.

In the light of what you have written about closing the chasm I have told Ted I shall be leaving at the end of the week. I'm not really deserting them because Ted and Prudence are now quite good with the computer, especially Prudence.

I am coming home to you, but if you have changed your mind then let me know during the course of the coming week. If I do not hear from you I shall assume that you still want me to come home and "close the chasm."

Mother, I want to show you how much I love you.

Jack.

* * * * * * * *

No email came from his mother and so Jack made his way back to the old home. When he had driven to within ten kilometres of home he stopped and called his mother on his mobile.

"Mother, I'll be with you in about half and hour."

"Darling, I'll be ready for you."

He drove on excitement mounting, his penis already erect in anticipation of what was to come; what he had longed for was now within his reach.

Kellie, as she had said, was ready for him when he arrived, although cautiously dressed in a long dressing gown with only her bra and panties on underneath. Jack might want to talk before they did anything else, and dressed as she was Kellie felt that she would not seem too sexually aggressive.

Any thought of restraint vanished as son as mother and son met in the entrance hall. They were in each other's arms instantly; their mouths locked together, tongues searching, as Kellie gradually eased Jack into her bedroom, and there they stripped.

* * * * * * * *

She was sitting across him as his penis slid into her and then remained still. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Kellie looked back at him, her eyes searching his face for a few moments, and as she returned his smile she started to move on his long hard manhood. She moaned softly and they kissed again, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

She bent over him so her breasts where almost level with his face and he moved his head slightly to take a nipple into his mouth, first one then the other of those sweet pink projections, sucking and tenderly nibbling them.

Kellie moaned again and as he started to move with her cried out, softly at first but with increasing volume, "Do it to me darling, do it to me, harder, harder. Oh God you're making me feel so good, so good, make me come, make me come darling."

Jack could feel her tight vagina becoming increasingly wet and it was contracting convulsively over his hard man flesh, and he in turn was groaning in ecstasy.

He had his hands on her hips, helping her as she moved frantically, driving down for ever greater depth of penetration. Kellie screamed, "Jack, I'm going to come, I'm coming darling, coming, oh God, oh God, come with me darling."

Obediently Jack let loose the jet of semen he had been struggling to hold back, driving it deep into Kellie. She cut short her screams as she placed her hands on each side of Jack's face and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. A few more moment of orgasmic frenzy and Kellie's juices were now mingled with Jack's semen soaking their genitals and Jack's thighs.

Their movements slowed and they were both breathing heavily, Kellie slumped against Jack, her eyes closed. "Oh Jack, you make me feel so good darling," she sobbed quietly. You know I'll never let you go away again, don't you."

"I won't want to go away again," he replied, "I should be leaving too much behind."

Kellie withdrew from him and laughing said, "You know you'll have to be punished for leaving me the first time, don't you, are you going to take it like a man?"

Jack looked at her, puzzled as Kellie knelt in front of him, took hold of his penis, and giving it a few quick flicks she took its head into her mouth. She was looking up at him as she suddenly bit firmly on that sensitive glans.

Jack's face contorted with the pain of her assault. Kellie removed his penis from her mouth, laughed and said, "That's your punishment for leaving me." She took the head back into her mouth and bit even more fiercely. Jack yelled in agony, and Kellie, looking up at Jack again said, "And that's in case you think of leaving me again."

Jack sat back recovering from this second assault on his manhood, and Kellie said, "There, did mother hurt you darling?"

"My God yes," Jack replied.

"Then mother will have to comfort her boy won't she?" Kellie smiled, as she began to gently stroke his penis. As she felt it rise and harden at her touch she took it into her mouth again. Jack flinched as if expecting another attack, but Kellie began to suck, gradually taking more of his length into her mouth. At first Jack started to relax, but under her stimulation tension returned, not this time in anticipation of pain, but as he felt the warning signs of a coming ejaculation.

Not expecting she would want to take his semen into her mouth he cried out a warning, "I'm coming mum, I'm going to come."

Kellie ignored his warning and sucked even harder. Realising that Kellie wanted him to come in her mouth he placed his hands behind her head and held her firmly to him as he shot the first ejection of his sperm into her mouth. His hands relaxed as he continued to pump his cum, and he could feel Kellie trying to swallow it. As his ejaculations came to an end Kellie continued sucking as if she would drain his testes.

When finally she removed his penis from her mouth residual sperm hung from her lips in viscous filaments. She looked up at him and said challengingly, "Kiss me."

Jack put his hand under her chin and lifted her face, and bending over he kissed her on the lips. Kellie used her tongue to open his mouth and then thrust in sperm she had not swallowed and Jack tasted himself.

Kellie was still sitting between Jack's thighs. His penis was slack again but she continued to fondle it and occasionally kiss its head. Looking up at him she said, "There's no way back for us now, darling."

"I know," he replied, "I've come home."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers
12