Fear, Reluctance, Accept, Submit

Story Info
A white guide to black Cuckolding...
2.9k words
4.23
112.8k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers

FEAR.

Of the unknown. Of your Insecurities. Your shortcomings. Your inadequacies.

Your wife in bed; naked ivory princess. She pleads while you make love: "Deeper! Harder!" Grit your teeth and pound with all your might. Pound! Pound! Pound!

Still, she pleads. Desperation in her eyes. "DEEPER! HARDER!" You're as deep and hard as you can get. Just dirty talk? Or does she... Mean it?

Is your very best not good enough?

Fear of the Other. Dangerous. Primal. Unpredictable.

Large. Muscular. Athletic.

Black.

You see how they observe your wife. Her swinging Booty in yoga pants, loud echo of her feet in flip-flops. Their eyes moving hungrily over her healthy curves. Feasting on her cleavage. Drinking her in.

Young black males lusting for your wife. You clench your fists.

They look at you through narrowed eyes and cocky grins. Your wife is too good for you. They know it. You know it. Long hair, full breasts, wide hips. Too good for you.

Look down at that small white penis in your hand while you jack off. Short. Pale. Matted with pubes and precum.

Admit it to yourself: this isn't enough for your wife. It will never be enough. You will never be enough.

Memories. The gym locker room. Tall, ripped black man struts past. No clothes. No towel.

Proud. Confident. Naked.

You turn your head to avert your gaze. But out of the corner of your eye... Something large hanging on his front. Long. Dark. Heavy. Swinging while he walks. Feels like it has it's own gravitational pull.

You couldn't help but notice. HUNG.

He comes back from the shower. Rubs lotion on his naked body, bulging muscles shining and ebony skin shimmering. Rubbing his arms, his legs... His cock.

Slippery hands moving over his massive black cock. Grabbing it, tugging it, massaging it, seemingly growing larger in his hand. Large black nuts dangling, bouncing, hanging low. Healthy. Full. Masculine. He moves slowly, lovingly, careful to present every angle of his black manhood as if putting on a show.

You stare in a daze.

You look up. He's looking back. Eyes narrowed. Cocky smirk.

You can hear his thoughts. "Like what you see, White boy?"

Black cock. Bigger. Longer. Twice your size. Twice your length.

It frightens you like it frightens every white man. We fear it's strength, its potency. We see it in our dreams, chasing our beautiful white wives, daughters, and girlfriends. They run away with looks of terror on their faces.

You fear it. You loathe it. But you can't look away: the impressive, powerful, and very frightening big black cock.

Virile, hung black males are all around you. At the store, at the gym, at the beach, wherever. They are watching your wife.

They have no respect for your wedding vows. They know she needs more than you give her.

They bide their time.

RELUCTANCE

We fear the Other. But we are also curious. What scares us also intrigues us.

White men everywhere fear the raw Sexual energy of the black cock. Your small white willie quivers in your undies.

But you wonder. You take sidelong glances in the locker room. You watch black studs at the beach and briefly glance at their prodigious bulges. You hear the constant, coy refrain on TV, in movies, in media: "Once you go black..."

And it makes you wonder.

Those private moments in front of the computer. Naked. Horny. Masturbating. Oceans of porn in front of you. Small white dick in your hand.

You see it in the corner. Black cock tearing up white pussy. Impossibly large ebony rods oozing in and out of perfect ivory folds. Pearls of cum and juices covering the union between two contrasting lovers. Wet. Erotic.

Stop. Shake your head. Get the image out of your mind.

But it grows. It crowds out the plain vanilla porn you're watching until it's all you can see.

Curiosity killed the cat. *CLICK*

What happens next is a blur. Coffee and cream. Night and day. Chocolate and vanilla.

Before long, it's all you watch: hung black studs with enormous cocks fucking voluptuous white princesses in every position. Pussy. Ass. Mouth. Huge cumloads spraying wildly. Jets of black man's seven across white women's faces.

What are you looking at? Why are you viewing this?

Something even more shocking. Something you find revolting and strangely alluring at the same time: "cuckold" porn.

Flabby white husbands with stellar trophy wives in lingerie. Strong black studs with cocks the size of your forearm, balls like exotic fruits dangling heavy and full. A hotel room. Cell phone footage.

Sex. Tremendous, earthshaking sex. Long black cock in soft white pussy. Moaning. Clawing. A wife on her knees, worshipping the huge wet glans on a Masculine ebony bull. The tandem yelling as both wife and bull cum, bodies spasming wildly as the hung black stud slides deep for the win into the beautiful naked wife below.

And the husband? Sitting naked in a chair yanking his short white prick, hands soaked with multiple loads of cum. He's been cumming ever since his wife's petite manicured hand first grabbed the bulls huge shaft.The sight alone drove him over the edge.

His eyes rolled back, skin flush. The white husband is overcome with the sexual energy of the room. He is literally about to pass out in ecstasy of watching his sweet, naked white wife have her pussy split by a hot and hung black bull.

And you are too. Your mind is filled with visions of hard black cock and soft white pussy, rubbing against each other and exploring each other in every way imaginable. Tasting each other's flesh. Encouraging each other to orgasm. Enjoying the Supreme Sexual taboo lurking in the mind of every suburban white wife in America.

And you're enjoying it, even though you don't have the balls to admit it to yourself yet. There are literally hundreds of websites showing amateur videos of real white couples enjoying the passion and intensity of hung black studs plowing deep into mountains of precious married white ass. You spend hours combing these websites, drinking in videos and photos. Absorbing the data. Processing the information. It's becoming a part of you.

You want to stop. You want to turn it off. But you can't. Your hand won't respond. It's too busy jacking off.

And now when you look at the orgasmic faces of these white wives cuckolding their husbands with massive black bulls, you can't help but see the ghost of your own wife's face.

But she would never be interested in something like that. She would never be interested in wearing lingerie for a handsome black man, stripping slowly to reveal firm breasts, soft hips, shaved white pussy. She would never be interested in pulling down a pair of boxers on a bull to reveal impressive black cock poking out at her with a bead of precum on the tip, musky smell of pure testosterone emanating from her bull's chocolate scrotum?

When she desperately pleads "Deeper!" and "Harder!" during sex even though you're already giving 110%, it's just dirty talk... Right?

ACCEPTANCE

No.

It's not just dirty talk. She means it. She needs it. She needs deeper. She needs harder. She needs you to last longer.

But you can't. Despite your very best efforts, you can't. You aren't good enough. You will never be good enough.

You are beginning to realize that universal sexual truth which all white boys need to eventually come to terms with: the supremacy of magnificent, superior, long, hard black cock.

You can't compete.

You shouldn't compete. You should get your wife what she needs.

You are beginning to realize this, albeit maybe only subconsciously.

It starts slowly: a huge black dildo. Looks realistic. Feels like skin. "Honey, what are you doing?" She is embarrassed. But after a few nights with her new toy, she's hooked. Orgasms like you've never heard. She is in love.

More. Watching porn together during sex. Sneaking in some interracial sex. She says nothing. More. Soon, you're fucking her with the black dildo while black studs fuck ivory princesses onscreen.

Her eyes soak in the sight. Her vagina explodes with moisture.

Further. You point out a handsome black man at the store. You comment lewdly, Once you go black... "Oh, hush." She smacks you on the arm.

You look at her. She's blushing. Bingo! She's thinking.

It can't be helped. She visualizes. She envisions. The thought thrills you.

Soon your nights are filled with black dildo, interracial porn, and her powerful orgasm. Dirty talk accelerates. You want this big black cock, honey? Oh, you naughty vixen. Tell me you want it. Yes! You need hot black cock in this white pussy, don't you? Don't tell your husband, OK? This is our little secret.

At the gym. You spy a young, muscular black male checking out your wife while she's on the elliptical. You get her attention and gesture toward the man behind her. She looks in the mirror and catches him in the act.

She giggles. Blushes. Looks back at you. Positively radiant. Great mood for the rest of the day.

Day at the beach. You both comment on handsome black studs that walk by. Her eyes fix on a black guy with a thin speedo barely concealing a gigantic bulge. You watch her. She looks hungry.

Walk on the sand. You can feel every male gaze on the beach fixed on your hot wife in her black bikini. She knows it too. It leaves just enough to the imagination to get the mind going.

A group of athletic black college boys. Rapmusic. Beer. Volleyball. Their eyes lock on to your wife as you pass, her white skin gleaming in the sun. You elbow her a little and point.

She grins and adds more booty swing to her walk, more bounce to her chest. She jiggles teasingly.

A whistle. "Day-um!" Group laughter.

She turns around with a broad smile looks at the boys seductively, flicking her hair before walking on. She smacks her own ass proudly. It wobbles healthily.

You're stunned by her confidence. Hoots and hollers echo from behind. "Ay, lemme holla atcha girl!"

Events are beginning to come together. The whole picture is coming into focus. As if you glimpsed into endless time and space, a stark truth is dawning upon you.

Something deep within you which has been traveling to the surface for years and is beginning to breach the waters. A key moment is arriving.

That night, lovemaking. Black dildo. Interracial Porn. Dirty talk. Tell me how much you love this black cock, honey. You want it, don't you? You want it.

Powerful orgasm.

She collapses into bed. You look at her naked ivory figure. Sexually spent. Radiant. Vulnerable.

You look at your little white penis. Shriveled. Small.

Suddenly, it's perfectly clear to you. You get it now. You know what needs to happen.

In the beginning, you were so afraid. Ruled by fear. You couldn't see the truth because you didn't want to. Because you wanted to believe otherwise.

But fear eventually gave way to curiosity. You explored your fears and discovered they weren't fears after all, just questions. You needed answers. And as you searched, the answers presented themselves.

Then fear began to subside. There was nothing to fear. You just couldn't compete. You shouldn't compete.

This was something you began to accept. Your wife needs more. Would your wife ever be sexually satisfied? Would the full potential of her sexuality ever be unlocked? Would she ever be able to metamorphose into the feminine goddess of sexuality that she deserves to be, able to explore the very deepest reaches of her desires and bring them to full bloom?

You already know the answer. You're determined.

Your heart pounds. Your throat is dry. You tremble slightly. Your little white penis stiffens.

You lean over to your heaving wife, still recovering from orgasm. You pull her close. Lovingly. Tightly. She snuggles into your chest.

This is your princess, your ivory treasure. "For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live." You pledgeed that day to make your wife the happiest woman in the world.

You're going to.

You bring your lips up to her ear and whisper a few nervous, unsure words.

In that instant, your relationship changes forever.

Only you know the exact words you would say to your wife. But you can hear them in your own head. And you just said them to her.

You want her to cuckold you with black men. You want her to taste, to feel, to experience hot sex and black cock. You want to watch while black bulls plunder her booty and bring her to sexual heights you previously thought impossible.

She slowly turns her head up to look at you, her expression indecipherable. Your breath catches in your throat.

"Really?"

You nod your head.

"...Wait, for real?"

You nod again. Your heart is about to pound out of your chest.

"Is this really want you want, honey?"

You nod slowly.

...

SUBMISSION.

2 years later.

Truth. Reconciliation. You and your wife both confronted the future together.

Life has taken you to places you never dreamt existed. Your wife almost seems to grow younger with each year. All smiles. She wears sundresses and sandals. She does yoga. She radiates feminine contentment.

And you. You are more content than ever.

This is because you both came to terms with what you needed. You came to terms with what every white couple needs, what every white couple secretly dreams of whether they know it or not: the black cock lifestyle.

Your wife on on the bed, all fours. Completely naked. Breasts hang low. Her back arched, head held up and high. Her eyes shut tightly, teeth gritted. "Erg! Ah! Yes, yes, yes!" Sounds of sex fill the room. Wet sounds of sexual organs rubbing together greedily. Smell of cum and love juices permeating the air.

Her hair, pulled behind her head by a large black hand. A ripped and dark black adonis behind her. His black cock goes on for days, relentlessly penetrating your sweet wife's pussy on a scared mission. He groans with pleasure, feeling her tight pink vagina gripping his strong ebony shaft. She milks his cock, eager to drive him over the edge and fill her womb with his hot African seed. He yearns to drain his swollen balls into the little white ass before him. To make her essentially his own.

You stand nearby, watching in awe. Tugging your cock. Breathing heavily. Your wife looks so hot. She is being taken utterly by a healthy, young, virile black male. His ass clinches tightly with each plunge into the soft white pussy being offered to him. Your wife's hips move in time with her bull, a rhythmic fucking that hypnotizes you both.

His movements take on a slow, deliberate rhythm. Purpose to every thrust. The black bull grimaces tightly, holding his head back. A low growl begins to escape his lips. Something is building. Coming to a head. Pound, pound, pound...

"EeeeeeeEEEEEYYYYAAAAGGGH!"

And he BURSTS! The young black male throws his head back with a primal, masculine yell as he buries his long black cock deep into the recesses of your white wife, leaving a potent sacrifice at the alter of her temple. She yelps in desperation, overcome with orgasm at the sensation of his hot seed covering her womb. Her legs twitch violently. His balls grip tightly into his groin as they dump unimaginable amounts of cum into your wife. Her toes curl and breath heaves.

This isn't just sex. This is fate. This is meant to happen. This is nature at work. Two healthy sexual icons - the strong, potent black male and the soft, submissive white female - tasting each others flesh and exchanging memories. This is happiness. This is satisfaction, for all of you.

All that it took was to overcome your fear, your reluctance. To accept that black cock goes where white dick can't.

The only thing standing between you and a heavenly submission to black cock taking over your lives... is you.

This could be the story of your life. This could be the story of a white boy who understood what his wife needed: to have amazing sex with black cock. To enjoy the inherent and powerful sexuality of cocky black bulls. To feel her innermost recesses filled to the brim with long ebony shaft, to have her white body penetrated repeatedly and frequently by hot, handsome black studs with big black cocks, balls full of cum, and a desire for conquest.

Stop living a lie. Embrace who you really are. Embrace who your wife really is. Stop thinking about what could go wrong, and start thinking about what could go right.

Let go of your final few inhibitions. Reach the final stage of interracial cuckold nirvana; for real, not pretend.

Submission.

Submit to black cock.

Submit your wife to black cock.

Submit to a lifestyle of black cock worship.

You know you want to. You know she wants to.

Submit her cushy ass, her tender pussy, her pink tongue to rock-hard black cock.

Submit her to swallowing gallons of healthy black sperm.

Submit her to endless, ongoing amounts of ripped black cock satisfying every inch, every crevice of her deserving pussy.

Submit her face down, ass up on your bed to a hard, horny, excited black stud who will give you what all three of your need: sexual release unlocked by the power of hard, long, virile, and unimaginably superior black cock.

Stop imagining and do it.

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers