Fearful Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,945 Followers

"Uh...Ben," he finally managed, sounding like a strangled tracheotomy patient, "my name's Ben."

"It is very nice to meet you, Ben. This is your first time at the Sunshine Camp, non?"

"Uh...uh...yeah," he said, trying to reflect her sweet smile, but feeling the cold hand of terror closing around his heart. "You can tell, huh?"

Her eyes squinted in amusement, "it is...how do you say?...written all over you, non?" she chuckled, and Ben felt that most tragic of sensations, a blush sweep over his face. "How long are you staying?" she asked, apparently ignoring his reddened complexion. Damn it, she wasn't even going to sit down, or even put her towel in front of her crotch or anything. She was just standing there, holding her limitless beauty in front of him like a mythical siren drawing unfortunate sailors onto deadly rocks.

"Four weeks," he replied, wondering if she thought him stupid already since his vocabulary didn't appear to stretch beyond one syllable.

"Fantastic," she almost squealed with delight. "It's going to be so much fun!"

He found her so devilishly attractive, but he had never ever had to cope with a crush in the nude before. Alena might be looking forward to the next four weeks, but if he had to feel this way all the time, it was going to be very difficult for him.

"Would you like to come down to the lake with me, Ben?" the divine girl asked him. Lord, oh Lord her eyes were so incredible: that phenomenally elliptical shape that could warm the coldest heart, the glacial blue colour that made you thirsty just with a glance. "We can go and swim and then maybe I can show you around a bit."

"Uh..." he really couldn't move. It wasn't just that he was mentally too embarrassed to get up, physically he had turned into gravy. His limbs just didn't respond to neural signals. "Uh...I would but..."

"Oh Ben...no 'buts', uh?" she tilted her hips in disapproval, which did nothing but expose more of her private region to his helpless gaze and certainly did not help with his immobility problem.

"I have a few things to do..." he stammered. "We only got here last night...I still have to unpack...uh... you know?"

It was weak. He knew it sounded weak, but it was all his short-circuited brain could come up with at such short notice.

"Such a shame," she said, taking a step back. Had he upset her? She smiled, apparently not. "Well you won't be saying 'no' to me next time, uh? I won't accept it, Ben." She gave a sexy, naughty wink, as though she thought he was just playing hard to get and providing her with more of a challenge. "I'll see you very soon," she waved, and then turned to walk down the lane towards the centre of the colony and the lake. As she walked, she moved her towel so that it was around her neck, as though purposefully exposing her sweet behind for his gaze. Was she interested in him?

It was only when she had gone he realised that from where she had been standing, she could not failed to have had full view of his rock-hard erection. When he had put down the magazine, it had opened him completely to her sight. She had been standing there in the full knowledge of how he felt about her.

He felt a post-traumatic blush cover his face, but then a thought occurred to him. Her nipples had been particularly hard, really protruding from those soft little breasts - and was it his imagination, or did her labia glisten slightly in the sunshine when she parted those wonderful legs of hers?

It was the most bizarre thing having a huge crush on someone who was naked whenever he saw her. Most bizarre.

With Alena gone, Ben felt it was the perfect time to make a move. He picked up a beach towel - who would know that he wasn't actually going swimming? - that could serve to hide his genitalia. The surprise at finding out that the young French girl had obviously seen his erection had actually made him soft again, but he couldn't be guaranteed that non-erect status on his way down to the centre of the Sunshine Colony.

He put on a pair of beach sandals and took a deep breath before starting out away from the security of the tent. He made it as subtle as possible holding his towel in front of his crotch, but he did wonder if anyone noticed his embarrassment on the way down there.

The closer he got to the public bathrooms, the more and more people there were around. A lot of the people just didn't even look his way as he walked, the people sitting outside their own tents getting on with their own nude lifestyle, but he attract some glances. The majority of the people there were at least into their middle age, and as with his parents, their naked forms weren't going to be a threat to Ben's visual integrity, but there were a number of teenagers and twenty-somethings around to cause him a problem.

Keeping the towel there in front, he kept his eyes on the lane as he progressed, doing his utmost to keep his gaze away from the naked young women en route. But he was almost certain that people were checking him out as he went by, and not just the younger women, either. People weren't supposed to check each other out in nudist camps, were they? Weren't they all supposed to be tree-hugging hippy types who simply weren't interested in the fact that everybody was nude?

Apparently not. At least three times on the way to the bathroom he eventually reached, he saw girls smiling at him in a plainly flirtatious manner. At last, he entered the public bathroom block and was shielded. Locked in his own toilet booth, he sighed a huge sigh. How was he going to cope with four weeks of this?

He made it back to the tent in one piece, hoping witnesses would assume his blushing was merely sunburn. But he did well not to look at any of the people along the way, so didn't even see how they were reacting to him this time.

He had a couple of hours peace back at the tent, taking advantage of the relative lack of people around to soak up some rays and hope that his pasty white skin browned a bit so that he wouldn't look quite so ridiculous in the nude. Lying on his front was fine: he could handle that as people walked by, but he found it difficult to lie on his back and display everything for all to see. That made him feel very self-conscious indeed.

As lunchtime came around, and steadily more and more people drifted back along the lane towards their tents, Ben decided it was probably best to head inside. He went into his little room, lay on his bed and found a novel. Since he hadn't packed any of his clothes, one thing he'd had room for was a number of books. It looked like he was going to be doing a lot of reading this particular vacation.

His parents came back for a light meal, and seemed to be as happy as they had ever been. They were all smiles and bubbly conversation about how nice it was down by the lake, around the swimming pool and so on. They had met another English couple who were going to take them on at tennis that afternoon. Ben grimaced. The thought of his parents bouncing around a tennis court in the nude was not the most aesthetically pleasing picture. Still, they were happy. All Ben had to do was stick it out, read his books, survive. It was a little bit like a prison, though, so far, albeit a sunny prison.

During lunch, Ben saw that Alena's parents were having their own lunch opposite them. They were late risers, then - they hadn't come out of their tent yet that day. The two of them seemed far more natural to this than his own parents: their skin's were tanned to golden and they weren't at all out of trim. Her mother was really quite attractive, in fact, although way out of Ben's particular age range.

After allowing the food to settle a little, Ben's parents headed for the tennis courts, and when he saw that Alena's parents had taken towels and headed for either the lake of the swimming pool, Ben decided to risk a bit more sun bathing. He rubbed sun cream onto his skin, spread his towel out on the grass and lay on his back in a desperate attempt to relax. He closed his eyes, breathed deeply and tried to imagine that he was on his own and that no one whatsoever would be able to see him.

And after the late night when they had arrived at the camp, Ben actually drifted off to sleep.

4

When he awoke, he was actually a little startled that he'd gone to sleep - it made him feel as though he'd lost control. He found himself waking up to yet another erection, the result no doubt of thought of Alena drifting into his sleep. Damn it, how many people would have seen that in broad daylight? He felt like a complete muppet.

Then he sat bolt upright and covered his crotch: the lyrical sound of Alena's voice came across the lane. Shock swamped his system: the stunning French girl was sitting there at her table, and couldn't have failed to see him lying there right out in front of the tent. But that wasn't all: she was sitting there with two friends, all facing his way.

"Bonjour Ben!" Alena called across the way, holding up her palm in cheerful greeting.

"Hello," he replied, giving her a sheepish smile.

One of her friends leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Alena grinned and said something back, not in a whisper, but in French so Ben couldn't understand anyway. He'd always been useless at languages at school.

"Why don't you come over?" Alena called to him, "we have a spare seat here." She said, indicating the chair opposite her at the table. Her two friends giggled at the suggestion.

Heat flooded Ben's upper body. Now he was locked in a huge dilemma, that his English upbringing hated beyond all else: if he did accept their invitation, he would have to walk over there and sit right next to three gorgeous naked young girls - a seriously embarrassing course of action. However, if he didn't...well...they would probably think him an odd guy, and even worse, a boring guy.

With a deep sigh, he stood up and approached the girls, carrying that towel in front of him yet again. It made him feel like a toddler with a comfort blanket as he sat down at the table.

"It's very nice to see you again, Ben," Alena smiled sweetly as he sat, "you have a nice sleep?"

"Uh...yeah...thanks," he said quietly.

"We all enjoyed it," she said, and her friends giggled again briefly. A flush came over Ben yet again. Nudists weren't supposed to be sexual, were they? That was against the rules. Not fair. Still, he had to be brave. The trouble was that with beautiful flesh all around him, he had nowhere safe to look at.

"Ben, this is Sabrina," Alena introduced him to the dark-haired, golden-skinned girl on her right. "She is from Verona."

"Hello, Ben," she said, her accent very strong indeed. She had a nice smile and a pretty face, which Ben tried to focus on as he smiled a greeting at her, desperately trying to keep his eyes up from those round breasts and the little dark triangle between her legs.

"And this is Béatrice - she is like me, from France." Béatrice was a little paler than the others, with brown hair and cute freckles on her nose. She gave him a bewitching smile and shook his hand.

"It is nice...you...to meet..." she said, her English not so strong as the others, but still probably a few thousand times better than Ben's French would be.

"Hi," he smiled back at her.

Ben sat back on the chair, much as they did, but with the towel bunched up on his lap. Alena's two friends were just as comfortable with their nudity as she was, that was plain. The way they sat back in their chair, they really didn't mind what he saw. But damn it, he was British. Eyes up.

For a moment, though, he really wished that he wasn't British. For one thing, he'd be much more comfortable and would probably have a much more pleasurable experience here if he didn't have this awful self-consciousness hanging around him. Oh to be Continental. Still, nothing he could do about it now: it was a part of him he couldn't change.

"So are you having a good time?" Alena asked him.

"It's all right," he said, sounding as up-beat as he could. "A bit hot, I suppose."

"Well maybe you should come down to the lake with us to cool off, non?"

"How long are you staying, Ben?" Sabrina asked him in her exquisite Italian accent. Just like Alena's, it sent a wonderful shiver down his spine just hearing her.

"Uh...about four weeks," he said.

"Mmm," the dark Italian girl smiled at her friends, a little conspiratorially Ben thought. The other two girls grinned back, similar ideas seemingly running through their minds.

"It's going to be a lot of fun, uh?" Alena chuckled. Béatrice looked confused, so the redhead translated for her and she nodded in agreement.

"Ben, we were wondering if you wanted to come down to the lake with us?" Sabrina said, and he couldn't help but feel his penis stirring beneath his towel at the beautiful sound of her voice.

"Uh..." he said, "well I did say I'd wait for my parents to come back..." he lied. He couldn't help it. It was all just too much for him.

"I'm sure they will understand," Alena said.

"Well, I don't know..." he said, looking for a way out.

"Please?" was all sweet Béatrice could manage.

"I would love to," he said sadly, "but I really do have to wait."

"Ah well," Alena shrugged, "maybe later, uh? We need to feel the water on our bodies right now." She smiled at him and stood up, and Ben found his eyes on her tender pussy again briefly before he managed to look away. The other two girls also stood, grabbing the beach towels that were hanging on the backs of their chairs.

"See you soon, I hope, Ben," Sabrina said before the three beautiful girls turned to head down the lane. Ben waved at them and headed back to his own tent.

"Ben?" he turned to Alena's call.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend, Ben?" she asked.

"Uh...no..." he stammered.

Smiles beamed from the three girls. "Soon, Ben," Alena waved and they were away.

5

Suppertime came and went, a few things thrown on the barbecue, and Ben sat out there with his parents while the sun began to wind its way down towards the horizon. It had been a fairly terrible day: the only times it had not been boring, he had been subjected to embarrassing scrutiny by young female eyes.

Across the way, Alena's parents ate supper without her: it seemed as though they hardly ever actually came into contact with their daughter, as though the two generations were in different time zones. It was only after the parents had finished eating and had gone out for the evening that their young daughter arrived back at the tent.

She smiled at Ben and waved at him briefly before entering her tent. To Ben's dismay, his parents noticed it, then went all parenty on him.

"Made some friends already, then, Ben?" his father grinned at him. Ben just wanted him to mind his own business, but that kind of sentiment wouldn't have kept his parents in a good mood.

"A few," he said.

"Seems like a nice girl," his mother said. "Who is she?"

Ben sighed, "she's French. Alena, I think her name is."

"How long is she here for?"

"I don't know...the whole summer, I assume."

"She's very pretty."

He didn't respond, kept quiet, desperately wanting them to lay off the subject. He sank his nose back into the novel he'd been reading and hoped sincerely that his parents were done. But his parents weren't to be the real problem.

"Bonjour Ben," he looked up and his eyes widened in surprise. Alena herself had wandered over towards them.

"Look, Ben, it's your friend," his mother said quietly and pointlessly. The redhead stepped towards them, doing nothing whatsoever to conceal herself. Ben gulped nervously.

"Uh...yeah," he said to his mother, and then looked up at the sensational approaching. "Hi, Alena." He noticed his parents congratulating themselves silently that their son had found such and attractive girl to get to know.

"You want to come down to the lake with me?" she smiled briefly at Ben's parents and they flashed greeting smiles back at her.

"Uh...mum...dad....this is Alena," he said.

"Hello Alena, very nice to meet you," his parents said with broad, approving grins on their faces. Ben just wanted the ground to swallow him.

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you, too," she said back to them. "May I take your son with me down to the lake?" She laid a soft hand on Ben's shoulder as she made her plea. Ben sighed. His parents would be full of questions later.

"Of course," his mother said cheerfully.

"Well..." Ben said apologetically.

"Oh, go on Ben," his father said, "don't worry about us - we'll get the washing-up done without you."

"You go and have a good time, dear," his mother added.

Ben took a deep breath. There was no way he could get out of this one. It was a choice between the embarrassment of being naked in front of multitudes of strangers, or be interrogated by his parents. He stood up. For once, the least complicated course of action was to go along with the nude French girl and head down to the lake.

"Bravo!" Alena clapped her hands together in joy as Ben grabbed his towel and murmured a quick goodbye to his parents, ignoring their self-congratulatory grins as he went. The divine redhead took his hand in hers and led him away from the tent.

"That wasn't fair," he said to her when they were out of his parents' earshot. "That was as bad as blackmail."

"I had to get you away from there somehow, Ben," she grinned. "You'll have a terrible time if you don't stop being so shy."

"I'm not shy," he said, "it's just..."

"Oh don't worry," she said, "I like that about you, Ben. It's...what's the word? Refreshing?" She squeezed his hand affectionately.

A lot of people were passing them by, heading back for their evening meals no doubt. Ben was quite thankful for that towel. But it still felt very odd just walking past all those naked people - and being in the company of such an extraordinarily attractive naked girl to boot.

"You know, the other men around here...they all love themselves," she said, and Ben found that at least with her at his side he wasn't forced to look at her and could keep some kind of self-control going. "They all walk around flaunting themselves, wanting all the girls to look at them...it sickens me sometimes."

"Uh huh," he said, not really knowing what to say in such a situation.

"But you...you are different," she squeezed his hand again.

"Well...you know..." he said, shrugging, "I haven't really done this sort of thing before."

"You'll get used to it," she said, "then maybe you'll stop being so shy, uh?" she giggled. "But you know what you have to do if you're frightened of something?"

"What?" he said, feeling dread entering his veins. He had a feeling he knew what was coming.

"You have to face your fear!" quite suddenly, she grabbed his towel and fled. Horror filled his body all the way down to his toes: sheer unbridled terror. It was moment, that moment he'd had nightmares about all his life. But this time, it was real. He might not have been in a swimming pool, wasn't anywhere near his school or college, but there was no mistaking it. He was in the middle of a fairly crowded place, completely an utterly naked, without a stitch to protect him. He felt more vulnerable than he had ever felt before. Oh come, friendly bombs, and fall on Ben.

A few people looked his way, amused that his companion had suddenly dashed away. HE returned a few glances with a slightly embarrassed smile and, with that strange light-headed feel of shock still in his system, he walked towards the lake. No sudden movements. It was like facing a dangerous creature - if he made any sudden movements, he would attract more attention and that would be fatal. Much better just to take a deep breath and calmly go on as usual. As though nothing had happened.

But there were so many people around now. He was at the centre of the entire place, where everything was - the bathrooms, toilets, the laundry, the restaurant, the shop, the swimming pool. Everything. Most people had gone home for supper, but there was still so much flesh out there.

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,945 Followers