Fearful Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,954 Followers

She gripped his head in bother her hands, kissing his mouth with the ferocity of a raging predator as her incredible peak detonated within her and Ben's own orgasm rushed throughout his body so that had he not been standing in the soft mud of the lake, he might have slumped back in the water.

It seemed to take an age for the two of them to recover, and once they had, they realised that it was actually dark: so dark that the stars could be seen in the heavens, as clearly as if they were making love in a planetarium, with the bright face of the moon shining calm light upon them.

"Mon dieu," Alena whispered breathlessly. "You are the most amazing person I have ever met."

He kissed her, not really knowing how to respond to such glowing praise. To tell her that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, that no one had ever stirred such emotions in him before, that no one had ever turned him on as much as she had, that the next four weeks were going to be the most sublime in history – if he said it now, it would sound corny, wouldn't it? But he couldn't just say nothing: it would make it seem as though he didn't care, or worse, that he had just used her for a quick screw. What on earth was he supposed to say to express just how alive he felt, just how amazing it was to be with her?

"Alena," he said quietly in the moonlight, "I love you."