Fearn Cotton, Sex Kitten Slut

Story Info
TV presenter Fearn gets horny with a stranger.
2.7k words
3.97
64.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through a competition on television I had won the right to present an award at a show-biz award ceremony in London. The award was a minor accolade and my main reason for accepting the invitation to attend the ceremony was to meet the host of the event, Fearn Cotton. Cute and sexy Fearn had been a regular on light entertainment for sometime but she has only begun to realise her potential as a sex symbol relatively recently. I was excited to see what kind of outfit she would be wearing and I really hoped it would show off her alluring navel, her cute pert tits and her gorgeous slim legs. I imagined her in a short skirt with kinky boots and a short crop top showing plenty of cleavage and the round outline of those bouncy, cute tits. In my wildest dreams I imagined that I would even catch the faintest suggestion of her nipples becoming erect as they pushed gently against the inside of her top.

I arrived at the studio where the event was taking place. It was to be broadcast live on TV and so there were several procedures that I had to be familiarised with before I could take part. I was shown around backstage by a technician and then taken away to the green room to wait until it was my turn to take the stage. To my delight I found myself alone with Fearn and my fantasies about what she might be wearing were not disappointed. She was wearing an orange mini skirt that hugged her thighs except for a revealing slit up one side. Her top was also orange and was tight! Ripples in the fabric extenuated the roundness of her breasts and the V-neck collar revealed more than an eyeful of cleavage. Best of all however was the way she was sat down in a large armchair. She was obviously relaxing before the show as she sat with her smooth, tanned legs dangling over the arm of the chair revealing a large swathe of her thigh through the slit in the skirt but there was also a teasing glimpse of her thong very close to the seat. She was reading a magazine and facing the other way so I sat down and tried not to disturb her.

I looked straight ahead, trying to avoid the temptation to look at the staggeringly cute and horny beauty in the adjacent chair but my mind was preoccupied with the chance of catching another glimpse of her g-string. I imagined myself cupping her breasts or stroking her long, slim thighs and I realised I was getting aroused. I had to look! I learnt forward and turned my head towards her to find that in the mean time she had shifted her position causing the skirt to ride up higher, showing even more of her underwear and her firm arse but she was still concentrating on the magazine. I stared. The underwear was a black g-string and I was staggered to be able to see that it cut right up her arse crack and allured to the shape of her pussy lips.

Suddenly I realised how was staring and I glanced upwards to make sure she was still reading but she was looking over the top of the magazine, right into my eyes. I blushed and tried to excuse myself but she looked at my groin and noticed my firm cock poking up through my trousers. Then she looked back at my eyes. She bit her bottom lip like the sex kitten she looked like and then gave me a dirty smile and winked. I was taken aback but I was unable to react because at that very second there was a knock on the door and Fearn leapt up to do the show.

My time to go onto the stage came around quickly and Fearn introduced me to the audience. It was customary for the hosts, presenters and award winners to exchange polite kisses and hand shakes while on stage but I was nervous about approaching Fearn after our meeting earlier. I need not have been nervous but I did blush in front of the audience as Fearn gave me a cheeky kiss on the lips and whispered in my ear, “my dressing room later” in my ear as I attempted to announce the award winners.

I was bemused. Surely it could not happen. I imagined myself with Fearn in the dressing room. I imagined myself kissing her neck and running my hands up her thighs, and onto her firm buttocks while she whispered dirtily in my ear about how much she wanted to be filled up by my throbbing cock right here against the dressing room door. Running my hands around the elastic of her g-string to peel it away from the moisture of her sweet pussy. Kneeling down to help her get the g-string right off and simultaneously spreading her legs to reveal her beautifully waxed mound with the labia already glistening in her warm juices. Gently placing kisses along her inner thighs until I’m close enough to smell her precious cunt. Then I would make a slow circular motion with my tongue around the outside of her clit to tease her before I flick the clit with the tip of my tongue, frequently taking longer licks right from the bottom of her tight love hole to the clit in order to take in the taste of her wetness. Fearn moans with pleasure, her head back against the wall and her eyes closed as she enjoys having her pussy eaten. She grabs my head and forces me to go deeper into her moist sex. I decide to give her even more by sliding my index finger into her moist love hole. I reach right inside and stroke her G-spot with a slow rhythm as I continue to flick her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue. She moans loudly. She moans louder still when I gently force another finger inside her and continue the motion. I make the rhythm faster as she builds up to an orgasm and then she yelps as she comes and hot juice floods over my hand and tongue. She pulls me up by the hand and stares longingly into my eyes as she licks my fingers clean of her own juice and gives me a long, tender snog.

Suddenly I stopped day dreaming. Fearn was just ahead of me in the corridor, signing autographs and stuff and she looked sweaty from the show. I observed which room was hers but waited for a few minutes for commotion over autographs to pass. I nervously approached the door. I had a rock hard cock making a bump in my pants and I had no idea what to expect so I took a deep breath and gave a firm knock on the door.

“Come in” was the response in Fearn’s familiar voice. I pushed the door open. Before me was a square room with a makeup table and mirror on the right, at the far side of the room was a couch and on the left was a door to the shower room which was open and the light was on. I closed the main door behind me and as I turned back towards the middle of the room, Fearn appeared from the bathroom. She was still in her orange outfit but she was waving the black g-string above her head. I felt my cock bulge in my pants. She stood by the couch with her left hand on her hip and her right hand swinging the g-string like a lasso. “Why don’t you help me out of the rest of these hot clothes” she purred.

I moved towards her and we were hastily into a deep, insatiable kiss. We were franticly trying to tear each other’s clothes off. She unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled her top off to let her gorgeous tits free. I passionately sucked on her nipples and flicked them with my tongue and I found the faint scent of her sweat arousing. She had my shirt off and then threw it away and knelt down before me to concentrate on freeing my throbbing cock. My trousers were down and she helped it out of my pants my giving it a long, sensual stroke. When she saw my full size she looked up into my eyes and gave me the same sex kitten smile that I had seen earlier in the Green room. She gently wanked me and as spots of pre cum appeared she attended to each one by licking it off and savouring the taste.

After a short time she seemed bored and wanted more. She finished stripping me completely although she still had just the skirt on. She shoved me back onto couch and then quickly stood and so she was standing over me. I could see her pert tits, alluring naval and most of her slim legs but I longed to see if her pussy was how I imagined it. She proceeded to lap-dance for me but teased me by staying out of my reach. She fondled her tits and then faced away as she bent over and revealed her soaking snatch to be completely hairless. She rubbed it and then stood up and faced me as she tasted her own juices by seductively sucking her finger.

I could not wait any longer and so I began to wank my shaft off as she performed for me but as soon as she noticed she came closer and kneeled down before me once more. She held my cock and stroked it but I longed for her to suck it.

She held the base of my penis and licked her lips. She began to suck on the head of my cock and wanked the shaft. Occasionally she would take more of the length in and use her tongue to tickle the head. Her warm mouth and soft lips felt incredible and she was so cute and yet acting like a perfect slut. Just as I was becoming used to the sensation she forced the entire length of my cock right into her throat and held it there - I moaned. She gasped for breath and released it but vigorously resumed the wanking motion with her right hand while her left hand gently cupped my balls. She deep throated me again but this time continued to do so in a fast rhythm that had me dying to shoot my load into her throat. She stopped for breath and wanked me to the point of climax but once again she took in my entire length and held it there to allow me to blow my load right into her. I shot 5 or 6 hot wads of cum into her and she took them all and swallowed with a smile. She seemed pleased with herself as she smiled before licking my cock totally clean.

Fearn was still wearing the orange skirt as she stood up and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower begin to run as I followed her inside. She ditched the skirt and stood completely naked by the shower. There was a dribble of pussy juice glistening on the inside of her thigh. She took my hand and led me into the warm water. We kissed passionately and I ran my hands all over her body, feeling her tits, her firm arse and her hot pussy. I began to do exactly as I had imagined earlier – kissing my way up her thighs, then eating her pussy and fingering her at the same time. While I was eating her pussy I was massaging her buttocks and letting my fingers tease her arse hole. Fearn was groaning loudly and encouraging me to finger her more vigorously. I sensed she was near orgasm so I pressed my finger against her arsehole and let the tip pop inside. She screamed with pleasure as I simultaneously worked fingers in her pussy and arse and licked her clit. She shuddered and screamed again as she had a huge orgasm. Her hot pussy juice flooded everywhere and it tasted sweet.

We were both exhausted but longed to get each other into bed where I could fill her pussy with my hungry cock. We got dressed and Fearn led me out of the dressing room to a waiting car. We headed to Fearn’s London flat which was only a shot journey but we continuously tickled and teased one another in the back for the duration of the journey. Fearn was keen to make sure that I was already aroused when we arrived.

No sooner had the front door of the flat closed that we were again tearing each other’s clothes off. Fearn giggled as I ripped open her blouse and began sucking her nipples again. I soon had her naked and freed my own cock before lifting her up and spreading her legs to fuck her right there against the wall. I lowered her onto my hard member and she moaned as I began thrusting it into her forcefully.

After a few minutes she urged me to stop so we could go to the bedroom. I sat against the head of the bed and beckoned her to ride me. As she straddled me I could see her labia and swollen clit. Then I looked at her tits and the rest of her cute, sex kitten slut body and realised I was gonna have a lot of fun. She held the base of my cock as she lowered herself onto my full length and then began to buck her hips back and forth. I held her tits and enjoyed the motion up and down my cock as it quickened, sensing her growing pleasure. The motion became faster and faster and she held me tightly as I felt her orgasm. She fell into my arms with my rock hard member still inside her gorgeous hot little pussy.

I wasn’t satisfied and I sensed that Fearn would enjoy being firmly prodded with a big cock. I lifted her off me and turned her onto her front so I could take her from behind. I aggressively rammed by shaft right into her tight snatch and she groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure at being treated like a dirty bitch. I fucked her doggy style as hard as I could and she screamed for more. I spanked her vixen slut arse as I stuffed her beautiful wet gash with my whole length and she whooped with delight. I felt her orgasm yet again and I pulled out but I still had not come since the blow job in the dressing room.

Fearn scampered across the bed to a draw and she pulled out a tube of K.Y. She scampered back to me and took my throbbing red cock in one hand and sensually applied some of the lube in a wanking motion as she looked at me dirtily and explained that she wanted me to use her arse to cum. Next she moved back into the doggy style position and, leaning on one elbow, reached between her legs and smeared K.Y around her arse hole and used one of her index fingers to really lube up her ring. I took the initiative by replacing her index finger with one of mine and encouraged her to fiddle with her clit instead.

I gently pushed my cock head against the sphincter and applied more and more pressure until it just went in. Then I began to fuck her slowly. She grimaced with pain but the fact that she was prepared to endure pain to let me cum in her arse was made me fuck her tight hole with more vigour. She screamed as I rammed my entire length into her virgin back passage but I only fucked it harder and faster. She was unable to take the pain of such a huge cock in her tiny arse any longer and urged me to stop. I was just at the point of ejaculating a big wad of cum when I pulled out so I grabbed her and made her take it all in the face with her eyes open. Shot after shot of hot spunk sprayed all over her eyes, up her nose, in her hair and in her mouth. All the spunk that missed her mouth got there eventually as she was again happy to eat it all up and lick my cock clean like a good dirty sex kitten slut.