Feast for the Demoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her kiss envelope not just my lips but my entire physical being, then it pierced my skin and sank in to the depths of my soul.

Congratulations, she said, we are now wed, and I could hear her inhuman throaty laughter as she vanished before my eyes.

Days went by. Then a week and I had thought perhaps it had all been some fever some hallucination and then I was returning home through an odd bit of forest as a short cut from a neighboring town.

First there was a fast wisp of fog that blew across a curve in the road and then there she was standing in a heavy black ground length fur coat. I instinctively knew it was her even before I could see her face. I felt first in my solar plexus, then my mind, and then I felt my cock start to stiffen. As I closer I thought I could smell her nectar and sensed wetness slide down my penis.

My heart pounded as slowed the car to avoid running her over. I knew that running her over was what I should have done.

She swayed around to my open driver side window. Leaned so far down her breasts were slipping upwards to escape the provocative cut in the top of her coat. Her enormous black nipples rose up and along the thick double fur sided coat. The extreme contrast between coat, nipples, and her pale skin made it appear her skin was almost glowing. I was uncomfortably aware of the over obvious reaction my cock was showing to her presence.

Run me down, she said, followed by a throaty chuckle, looks to me like your cock would have been very disappointed in that decision.

She made a frightful crude slurping-sucking sound as she slide a large portion of her forked tongue out across her lips, copious amounts of saliva spilling out over her puffy glistening black lips, then drew her tongue back in until only a few inches of the forks remained.

She put her left hand up and caught her oozing saliva with it.

Open your mouth my husband, she said. I complied all the while aware of a voice in my head screaming not to do so.

Good husband gets a glorious reward, she said, taking her overflowing cupped hand and turned it sideways over top my gaping mouth. The instant her saliva touched my mouth I felt a bursting illumination race through me increasing as more and more of her salvia dripped from her hand into my mouth. I wanted to tear off my clothes and have her maul me. To devour my seed, blood, and flesh until there was nothing left. To bring me back to life and repeat it over and over and make her feasting on me never end.

I closed my eyes in utter ecstasy of my vision, but when I went to open them they would not open. I felt panic and fear flood me.

Then her sweet breath beneath my nose. Her husky erotic voice in my ear.

Yes, my husband. I will grant your request and many many more.

I felt pressure like a hand across my neck and left shoulder and thigh. Suddenly it was pressing down. Holding me in place.

Now, she cooed, give me your permission to enter you.

What are you talking about. Why can't I open my eyes. Why do you sound like you are seated next to me. My car is locked.

I felt something serpentine slither down the back of my pants. Then more saliva poured into my mouth. Shockwave after shockwave hammered down on me. I could feel she had mounted me and like earlier was attempting to pulverize my pelvis. Gushing moisture spread down around my cock and balls and onwards to between my ass. I felt orgasm after orgasm build and explode within me.

Give me your permission to enter you. Now!

Of course. Anything. Anything you desire of me is yours. Enter me. I beg of you to enter me.

The serpentine slithering thing rode down my backside, parted my ass cheeks far apart as it continued, then awash in the sopping wetness by my anus, penetrated my asshole worming its way deeper and deeper towards my core.

As she shattered my bones and serpent plunged over prostate and far beyond I died. Over and over again washed dissolved away in ocean after ocean of incomprehensible orgasm driven further and further into utter nothingness.

Then she was gone.

Monday morning I was sitting at my desk. Another my assistant was droning on about the week's scheduled. I listened with only the required nods of my head at the necessary places. When she slid her hand down the front of her skirt and let out a loud moan I was suddenly paying attention.

Ms Gould, I said as loud as I dared so not to alarm the entire staff in the department. As though she had not heard me she took her left foot at swung her sensibly shoed foot to close the door that was behind her. We were now sealed off from the rest of the staff and all knew when I had my office door closed I was not to be disturbed. I heard the cheap door lock click but never saw her move to do it. Rather I watched in fascination as she went to increasing work on herself. Her arm now below the waist of her skirt and her elbow straining the dress fabric as her elbow was now angled out towards me. I looked up towards her face, on the way realized her rather large breasts had burst the upper buttons of her prim and professional top leaving her dark brown skin exposed as more and more of her cleavage spilled out. When I managed to look at her face, in part as she had just let out an even loader more urgent moan, I saw her eyes were completely rolled back in her head leaving nothing but the eerie sight of nothing but the whites of her eyes.

Ms Gould I shouted this time. A significant panic rising in me as her display continued. I could clearly hear her ramming herself with such vigor and force that her large breast rose up and down more and more violently. I could also see that as she drove upwards into herself that her once pointing outwards elbow was steadily replaced by more and more of her up arm disappearing inside her skirt.

I was horrified and felt an urgent need to make her stop when I happened yo look down at myself and noticed that not only was I fully erect, but a growing stain of wetness was becoming visible on my suit pants.

I jerked my head up when I heard a retching sound. She was gagging as she was forcefully attempting to shove her entire fist inside a mouth that was clearly too small. More and more saliva seeped out between her lips and her ramming straining hand.

Now that is a sight you don't see every day at the office aye hubby.

I recognized the husky throaty voice immediately. I looked past my knees into the semi gloom beneath my desk and there she was kneeing. I nearly managed to jump up out of my chair but she whipped her tail from around behind her to cinch it about my calves and the central section of the chair.

My lust, she cooed, why on earth would you want to dash off now.

I went to speak and found my jaw could go up and down but no words could come out.

You look horribly uncomfortable all confined inside those trousers my dish. Let me do something about that for you; hmmm.

She took her long black nails and poked them right through the crotch of my pants. Then with a slight spreading of her fingers raked out the fabric from my anus to my waist leaving her hands width wide opening in its place.

I could see my precum ooze down along the tip of my head.

Even from the gloom where she knelt I saw her liquid black eyes flare in excitement.

Oh, you brought a treat for me, she said, and I heard the smacking of her lips.

Then her black forked tongue darted forth the forks encircled my cock at the base and then like squeezing a tube of toothpaste went up to the ridge of my glans and applied substantial enough pressure to extract any remaining precum.

With a sweeping motion she scooped it up and drew it back to her and then vanished.

But then she materialized just off to one side of my assistant. Opposite the woman's arm which she had clearly worked a decent amount of her forearm up into herself. Her moans were non-stop as where her now shaken free breasts. Free of the gloom of my desk I saw she was wearing a full length double fur sided black coat with a hood that was currently not being worn. As she maneuvered about my assistant I was able to see she was dressed in nothing but that coat. I thought I heard her murmur enjoy the view, it will help me with your next contribution.

I had no time to ponder that as I watched the creature wrap a hand around both of my assistant's arms at the elbow close to her bicep. Somehow she had managed to slip her arm down my assistant's skirt without ripping it.

Then with unconscionable fury began hammering my assistant with my assistant's own hands. The moan of ecstatic pleasure became unbearable to hear on top of watching as the creature drove them deeper and deeper inside the woman. I could see the woman's throat and belly distend as she rammed them inside her further and faster until my assistance let loose an unholy endless howling moan, thick cream like fluids erupted from between my assistant's legs as a geyser of saliva exploded similarly from between her lips and her forearm. The fluids and howling seemed to go on forever until at last my assistant fell to the floor and lay in a heap at the creatures feet.

The creature turned to me freezing me with those bottomless black eyes. For a moment I thought I saw my assistant thrashing below the surface of her eyes distorting them into the woman's form. Then the image seemed to sink down into those inky wells, and I became very conscious that I was openly gawking at the creature.

The creature snapped her fingers and my crumpled assistant wobbly got to her feet. The african american women's skin seemed to be shimmering or a glow. The woman's ample breast stood out of both shirt and bra free and proud. The creature reached over, never taking her eyes from mine and tore the bra off the woman's body and dropped it to the ground. The creature gave strong nod upwards with her head and my assistant rolled up the waist of her skirt until her underwear was nearly exposed and the lower globes of her well proportioned ass were in plain sight. The creature ripped away my assistant's underwear. Even I could see they were soaking wet with my assistant's creamy cum. After she gave them an approving sniff and quick little lick she placed them in my assistant's hand.

Feed it to him. Make certain her drinks every sacred drop of you down.

My assistant moved without hesitation. She came around the back of my desk and as she out sized me in height and near me in weight she easily slid me and my chair along the floor until she had me firmly pressed up in the corner of the wall. Her left arm shot forward and upward and she took hold of me beneath my chin as her fingers dug into the hinge of my jaw until I opened my mouth. I begged, pleaded, and tried to bring reason to either of them. I told the creature my assistant had a husband and two children. To this it replied. I'll take care of that. Other than that neither replied to my cries.

My assistant leaned down and forward towering over me. Her breasts rubbing hard against my chest which is when I saw my assistant's eyes were absolutely pure unearthly white. Her lips were in a broad smile as she put her panties against my lips and smothered my nose and squeezed and squeezed out first a stream then drop after drop of her creamy cum into my mouth. When no more came out I heard the creature say, Now seal his lips shut with a deep wet kiss. Immediately my assistants wide mouth covered over mine. I felt a thick wet tongue enter my mouth. A fair amount of saliva followed her tongue, and without warning I felt the lower part of my body begin to spasm.

The creature snapped out, press your knees down onto his legs and pin him to his chair. And under no circumstances allow him to cum. My assistant dropped her weight and strength down on my legs and her free hand clamped about the base of my cock stopping everything previously in motion in its tracks.

I felt like she held me like that for hours. Her mouth still enclosing mine as my body flailed helplessly away and my orgasms burst and died within me over and over again.

When I came too it was dark outside my office window. All other workers had gone home. My clothes were rumpled and disheveled and I was still crammed in the corner of my walls. The center of my crotch was still ripped apart, and odd to me, my cock was still completely hard and throbbing. All I wanted was to reach the safety of my car and leave the madness of this day behind me. With great caution and my sports coat covering my waist and exposed groin I made it to the parking lot and my car. Without looking I opened the door and a but leapt in to the inviting privacy it offered.

When I pulled the door closed I heard the locks engage before I ever touched them. I looked over to the passenger side. There sat my assistant, her legs splayed wide showing off her deep pink vagina lips, her top pulled wide and under to full display her breasts, and shining in the last of the car interior light before it winked out were her gleam white orbs staring at me.

In the dark I heard her say, Time then to get you home boss. You have a full night on your schedule.

*****

Author's Note to Readers:

I have been writing, burning, hiding, and deleting my works for decades. I caved to my fears removed this from here once before. On another site. It would not be such a rough draft if I did not have such an aversion to going back over what I have written, and or destroy my works in a fit of self doubt. Hence, like a butterfly I always just want to move on.

This is in large part due to my inner critic, and when I go back over my work I hack and slash and devalue it until I lower it to junk. Then my works end up in one of the three categories listed in the first sentence of this writer's note.

I recently received some encouragement from another writer. I would mention their name, but I am not sure they would want to be attached to this work in any fashion, so I say Thank You to the one that helped me not to allow my fears to squelch me.

Sincerely,

Strange

aka succubuslover

12