Feast Of The Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it not bother you that he plays Hadrian and Antinous with his boy behind your back?" Willhelm asked. Hannelore was angered by his insinuation that Alaric was somehow humiliating her. She knew it was only out of concern that Willhelm said such things. He knew of Alaric and Castiel's relationship of old, but knew not of Hannelore's approval of it since their marriage.

"He does nothing behind my back," she calmly pointed out. His eyes were full of longing for things that could not be his. Jealousy was making him blind to his friendship with Alaric.

"He parades his lover in front of you. A wife so fine deserves far more devotion."

"Willhelm, I do not own Alaric, just as he does not own me. We cannot choose who we love and one's love does not have to be limited to one person. Alaric and Castiel are both devoted to me and it's more love than any one woman should be allowed," she said and finally took a breath. Willhelm's full, red lips opened and then closed again. He looked more amused than puzzled, as he mulled over what she said.

"I am sorry, I hadn't even considered...I'm foolishly jealous of Alaric, I always have been, long before you came along. I wanted to believe you were in an unhappy marriage; that I might lure you away and seduce you," he whispered, looking around to see if anyone might be within earshot.

There was no one nearby, only the sounds of bustling servants in the other room. Willhelm let his hands go around her minute waist.

"I will not be lured away, know that," Hannelore said. Her pulse pounded in her throat and his look, so hungry and intense, made places in her body tighten and throb.

"Ah, but can you be seduced, Frau Dusek?" Willhelm asked. He leaned in, his mouth frighteningly close to hers, but he did not close the distance between them, even though her breath came in nervous pants.

"Please, don't try to kiss me, for I might forget that I am a lady," Hanne said, stepping back very slightly. Willhelm laughed sharply.

"And slap me?"

"No, and let you, I meant," replied Hannelore.

Sounds of footsteps from above drew their attention to the stairs where Alaric and Castiel descended. Hannelore audibly caught her breath when she saw the pair. Castiel's short, royal purple tunic, embroidered with gold threads, hugged the perfection of his body, revealing expanses of bronzed legs. His glossy blonde hair was pulled back with a leather cord and a thin crown of gold ivy sat atop his head. His lips appeared quite red, as if he had been kissing for a long period of time or something else.

Alaric's toga covered him to his ankles, draping over a long tunic of the same cream color and embroidered on the edges in gold also. The low cut of the neckline and short sleeves exposed just enough of his virile, lean body to titilate. He too wore a crown of hammered, gold leaves and his shoulder length hair was down. Alaric's chest was flushed and his cheeks tinged with pink. Hannelore knew at once they hadn't spent the whole time primping in the bedroom.

"I've taken so long at getting ready, my wife has found herself another man," Alaric commented. Hanne was not sure Alaric knew to whom she had been speaking. Alaric was sort of squinting at the man next to her.

"Greetings, Sir Willhelm, welcome to my home," said Castiel.

"It cannot be! Willhelm Van Broyen has always been fat and as unsightly as a dead monkey," Alaric gasped. He and Castiel were now standing on the last step, only a fathom away from Willhelm and Hannelore.

"Such language," Hannelore sighed. The contest of insults had begun.

"Master Dusek, weight may come and go from a man's body, but the conditions of brazen-faced knave and fobbing cheat from which you suffer are sadly incurable," Willhelm exclaimed dramatically. Both Alaric and Willhelm burst out laughing, then hugged.

"How are you, my brother?" asked Alaric, jovially.

"Fine, fine," Willhelm replied, as he and Alaric walked side by side. Hannelore fell in behind them to take the arm of Castiel while the four made their way out to the terrace.

"You look damn handsome, I must say. We were all glad to hear of your safe return and the honor of your knighthood," Alaric was saying. The sounds of the roving musicians and singers could be heard echoing from the front of the house.

"Thank you, it's very good to be back indeed," Willhelm said, whilst glancing over his shoulder to Hannelore.

**** **** ****

Castiel was cautious and only to invited friends who were very discreet about their affairs. Though Savonarola and his squad of minions had been dispersed or executed, his followers were still abundant and more nosy than ever. Castiel often painted or engraved subject matter which could be considered "pagan" or "lewd". The state of his illigitimate birth and his late father's excommunication from the church alone were enough to shroud him in controversy, the subjects he depicted only added to this. He chose his friends carefully.

Rumors of Castiel's homosexuality abounded for years in Florence, but had recently been refuted when he was seen in public, accompanied by a comely redhead who everyone assumed was his new bride. Many of his close friends knew the truth, that he was bisexual and Hannelore was really Alaric's wife whom they sometimes shared. The arrangement was the envy of some male friends who kept their sexuality a secret from disapproving wives.

Hannelore was seated with Alaric to her left and Castiel to her right. A sumptuous feast was brought before them with roast suckling pig, soups, salad, bread, cheeses and much wine.

Guests were dressed in ancient Roman costume, according to their professions or social status. Niccolo, who had just been appointed Second Chancellor to the Signoria, wore the short embroidered tunic with a matching purple embroidered cape in the fashion of a Roman magistrate.

Niccolo was a wiry man with piercing, stormy, dark eyes and a long narrow nose, attributes Hannelore thought to be unbecoming in others, but Niccolo seemed so powerful, so intelligent, these things only added to his mysterious allure. He sat across from her with Willhelm Van Broyen.

Across from Alaric were Archangelo della Badessa and his wife, Simonetta. Hanne had never met the famous architect before or his new bride, but they interested her profoundly.

Simonetta was a slender beauty, with long, straight black hair and large, dark eyes. Hanne could not recall ever having met a woman so fair who seemed so utterly unhappy. The young wife barely spoke and looked down at her lap while conversations went on without her. In contrast, her husband, Master Archangelo, was outgoing and lively, just as striking with dark, good looks, but slight in build and refined in features, pretty in a way that was almost feminine.

Archangelo was Architect for the City of Florence, just as Hannelore's father was in Nurnberg. He came from a wealthy, noble family and with his elaborate purple toga and regal Roman looks, the young architect appeared as though he stepped right out of an ancient fresco.

Hanne thought him to be a bit younger than her husband, perhaps in his early twenties like she and Castiel were. Whatever his age, he seemed disinterested in his wife, perhaps in everyone altogether.

Upon introduction to Hannelore, Archangelo looked her over sneeringly, making her feel very much the common German girl she was. As Niccolo, Castiel and Willhelm focused their attentions on Hannelore, Archangelo was nearly oblivious to everyone but Alaric Dusek. Hanne didn't mind so much, she was happy her husband was taking the time to enjoy himself.

Hanne reminded herself of the time her father looked over Archangelo's designs for a cathedral when asked his opinion by a cardinal and pronounced them "ill-conceived" and "fraught with dangerous error,". This made him much less intimidating to her.

Musicians played upbeat songs all through the meal. Seated at the opposite end of the table, were fellow German countrymen; young Sebastian Althoff, who operated his father's courier and banking service in Italy, Jeremias Von Zerzan, a wealthy merchant and his buxom, smiling, blonde wife, Cecilia.

Hannelore had known the Von Zerzans and Sebastian for many years. Jeremias and Alaric were close friends and Sebastian was from Nurnberg and the same age as Hanne's younger brother. The Von Zerzans were in their thirties and one of the few other childless couples Hannelore and Alaric knew besides themselves. Everyone but Simonetta was involved in some sort of discussion. Hannelore and Cecilia were leaning around behind Alaric to giggle and whisper whilst Alaric and Archangelo spoke passionately about buildings and proportion and the mystery of human measurements.

"I've never heard anyone in such a passion over how one's feet correspond to the size of one's hands," Willhelm said, looking bored.

"The only anomaly in human proportion is the penis; it cannot be predicted and follows no specific guidelines. The male phallus breaks every rule with no regard to consequence whatsoever," Castiel explained, loudly. Everyone laughed uproariously.

Simonetta blushed and then covered her mouth as her smile spread underneath.

Hanne very much doubted Castiel mocked out of jealousy. Something told her Castiel would not have invited Archangelo had he feared such a situation. Likely, Castiel previously had been the subject of the architect's affection and was now passing it off to Alaric. Castiel was always very much in control of the outcome of things. He got what he wanted. There was no smugness in the attainment, it just was.

"Truer words were never spoken," Niccolo observed. "Wouldn't you agree, ladies?"

"Indeed, though I think the heart to be the body's most wayward organ," Hanne said quietly and then looked to Simonetta for her opinion, as Willhelm poured more wine for them.

"Perhaps the eyes, which seem to wander more than the other two combined," Simonetta replied, giving her husband a sideways glance.

*** *** ***

Dishes were taken away and the small party began to dance and mingle. All but a few servants went back to their quarters for the evening. Alaric and Archangelo were so caught up in discussion, they barely seemed to notice dinner had ended and guests were moving about.

Hannelore thought it was amusing, the two men so interested in one another's brilliant and progressive minds. She wondered if Alaric's mind was the only thing with which the handsome young architect had become enthralled. She had yet to witness her husband make advances toward anyone outside their marriage other than Castiel, but the thought excited her.

Herr and Frau Von Zerzan were dancing the Lauro together while a few lingering musicians played for them. When the dance ended, they called for the other two married couples to join them. Cecilia stood with her arms folded in front of her ample breasts and scowled at Alaric. No matter the threat, Alaric did not dance.

"It's alright darling, Castiel is always willing to dance with me," Hanne said, kissing Alaric's cheek as she got up.

"I could spend a fortune on dance lessons and never be the better for it. Castiel and Hanne met with The Maestro one time and they are marvelous," Alaric laughed.

"Would you care to join us?" Hanne asked Simonetta and Archangelo.

"I too am a terrible dancer, perhaps Simonetta will join you," Archangelo said. It was obvious he wanted to be alone with her husband, Hanne thought.

"Come along, my lady, Sir Willhelm will show us his infamous holiday hopping step," said Hanne, gleefully taking Simonetta's hand.

**** ***** ****

The party dwindled with the departure of the entertainers. Drunken laughter continued as everyone moved out into the sitting area, except Alaric and Archangelo, who remained in the dining room. Even Simonetta seemed to have opened up a bit when she found her company to be so friendly and casual. She and Hannelore sat together with Willhelm and Castiel. The others were still dancing, though the music had ended long before.

"I'm terribly embarrassed, my husband has kept yours away for so long," Simonetta said, uncomfortably.

"Nonsense, just enjoy yourself and they'll eventually come out to see what they're missing," Hannelore advised. She felt Castiel's hand caressing her calf under the table. She wanted to drag him upstairs and ride him as one rides a steed.

"I'm afraid they dont think they are missing anything," Simonetta laughed bitterly. Castiel gave her a sympathetic look. Hanne only shrugged. She knew why Simonetta was bitter, but it didn't make much sense to her.

Their attention was suddenly on Cecilia Von Zerzan, who was boldly kissing Niccolo and young Sebastian alternately while her husband, Jeremias looked on. Cecilia's complicated blonde hairstyle had fallen from it's pinnings and her white stola was being invaded by the hands of the two men. Niccolo kissed the back of her neck while Sebastian's mouth went between her large breasts. Jeremias came to stand behind the attractive Sebastian, his large hands stroking the boy's back. Sebastian sighed heavily and directed Master Von Zerzan's curious hand to his crotch.

Hannelore watched for a moment, then turned to her companions to observe their reactions. While Willhelm and Castiel were watching eagerly with aroused expressions, Simonetta looked away.

Sebastian turned to Castiel, as if to get his approval, but Castiel's eyes were fixed on the large bulge forming under Sebastian's tunic.

"Would you mind terribly if we retired?" Jeremias said absently.

"Not at all, Sebastian knows the way to the guest quarters, enjoy yourselves," Castiel said, giving a slight bow.

The four guests bid a hasty "goodnight" and were on the way up the staircase.

Simonetta uncovered her eyes when they were gone and everyone was laughed giddily.

"Now I know why they say Jeremias is the richest man in Germany," Willhelm remarked. Hannelore was leaning against him, with her leg resting against Castiel's thigh.

"I stayed with them in Cologne once, when I was very young and it is a trip I shall never forget," Castiel added. "Drunk, I went to the wrong room one night and found Cecilia in bed with two footmen, a stableboy and the cook."

Alaric appeared in the doorway and beckoned Hannelore to come to him. She excused herself and went into his arms.

"Archangelo is worried that we've angered our wives," he said. Hanne rubbed herself against his body and he pulled her into a snug embrace.

"Simonetta is angry as ever, but I am quite aroused by your flirtation," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh, are you now? Do you think I mean to have him?" Alaric purred.

"I know you mean to have him. Does he want it too?" she asked, Alaric pressed his erection into her belly and Hanne ached to have it inside her.

"He does, but only if we may be alone. I think he is jealous of you and Cas," Master Dusek said, smirking.

"Very well, but I shall be sad to miss it," Hanne giggled, drunkenly.

"I'm afraid it shall be no fun at all without you participating, or at least watching," Alaric pouted, Hanne stroked his hardness with the palm of her hand.

"Then make sure to position him at a good vantage point where I may watch."

"Do as you please tonight and I promise to join you very soon," he replied and gave her a long, wet kiss. "Also, would you be so kind as to find something or someone to occupy the lovely Simonetta?"

"Yes, my love. Perhaps Castiel can think of an activity for her,"

"My heart belongs to you," Alaric announced and blew her a kiss before disappearing behind the heavy curtain.

"Simonetta, would you like to join me for a stroll in the garden?" Hannelore asked, smiling with anticipation.

**** **** ****

Simonetta and Hannelore walked arm in arm from the terrace into the garden. Hannelore lead her at a brisk pace while Willhelm and Castiel lagged behind, swigging from a bottle of wine and telling bawdy stories of whorehouses and of maidens with large behinds.

"Did your husband come out to tell you he's going to bed my husband?" Simonetta asked. Hannelore stopped for a second. Hanne doubted very much the men would make it to bed, since it was often Alaric's preference to do it elsewhere. No need to be tedious, Hanne knew what the woman was asking.

"Yes, does that upset you?" Hanne was still holding on to Simonetta's hand. Hanne liked the unhappy woman and decided to make it her mission to help Simonetta.

"Not really, he rarely makes love to me, I suppose he has to be with someone," said Simonetta and her tone was more annoyance than hurt.

"Is he homosexual then?"

"No, he claims he finds me attractive, but he asks of me things I cannot bear," she paused. "He wants me to be agressive toward him; to initiate things."

Hannelore nearly laughed. Was that all he desired and their marriage suffered so for it? She felt sorry for Simonetta, obviously a new wife and a victim of a mismatched marriage arrangement. It was a pity that such a beauty knew not the pleasures of lovemaking that Hanne and Alaric found together. Had she and Alaric not been so open with one another, they might have found themselves in a similar situation.

"You might find if you compromised by trying to please him, he in return might please you very much. He's attractive and passionate enough," Hanne said.

"I have never taken any pleasure from our coupling, I don't even know how it could be," Simonetta said, gripping Hanne's hand tighter. "As far as the things he wants are concerned, I would not know how to begin."

"Come, you will see," Hanne replied, pulling her along to go and spy on their husbands.

**** **** ****

Through open terrace doors, the entire dining room could easily be seen, the drapes which covered them had been left open slightly. The gap was enough so that two persons might be able to stand side by side and see inside. Halfway across the room, Alaric and Archangelo were positioned at the large, oak table. Goblets, and a bottle of wine had been knocked over and Alaric was sitting on the table, leaning back with his hands behind his back. Angelo was kneeling between The Master's spread legs, sucking his long, thick cock.

Simonetta gasped and tried to bolt when she saw what was happening, but Hannelore quickly put her hand over the girl's soft lips from beside her.

"Ssh, watch them," Hanne whispered. Simonetta nodded and Hanne let her hand drop away.

Alaric put one hand on the back of Angelo's head for guidance, running his fingers through his dark, lustrous hair. Angelo's hand slipped down to fist his own penis while he sucked Alaric.

Simonetta shifted awkwardly from one foot to the other, but couldn't tear her exotic eyes from the men. Hanne could see chill bumps forming on the back the woman's bare neck and her small nipples were now visable through the thin linen stola she wore.

Castiel and Willhelm approached quietly, knowing well what Hannelore meant to do. A pair of arms went around Hannelore's waist and for a moment she thought it was Castiel, then she realized the arms were too large, too thick for him. Hanne didn't speak, but let Willhelm mold himself to her body. Simonetta took a nervous step backwards into Castiel who put his hand over her mouth as Hanne had, until she turned around to see who it was.

Alaric had Angelo bent over the tabletop, with his firm ass bared for all to see. Angelo's face was shoved into the table and his arms stretched out across it. His dainty, erect penis waved around underneath. Alaric gave the willing architect's cock a few teasing gropes before he took a decanter filled with olive oil from the center of the table. He poured a little oil on his own massive cock, then poured a generous amount down Angelo's lower back, letting it drizzle down the crack of his ass.