Feast of the Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

"You are so big, Daddy!" Shannon squealed as I licked his cock from the base to the tip, like a lollipop. "Would you like a blowjob, Daddy? Would you like to cum all over our faces and tits?"

"Well, I guess that would sure beat jerking off. I have a secret to tell you girls. After your mother died, I named my right hand Sarah and my left hand Shannon."

We both giggled. "Shame on you, Daddy!" Shannon blurted. "Hey Sarah, give me a turn, will ya?"

Shannon cupped his balls with her left hand as she concentrated on his cock with her right hand and mouth. In and out slowly at first and then gradually faster. He started to groan and pulled her head down on him, wanting to get all of it down her throat.

"Ohhhh . . . Shannon . . . oh yeah . . . don't stop . . . please don't stop. Your lips on my cock feels s-o-o-o-o good. Suck me, pretty baby!"

I pulled her greedy mouth off him. "Let me show you how it's done, Shannon," I insisted as I took over.

"Suck me . . . ohhhh Sarah . . . suck me . . . ohhhh . . . ahhhh . . ."

I paused momentarily. "Okay Daddy, fuck my mouth. Bend your knees slightly and thrust as I go all the way down on you."

"Please don't use that word, Sarah."

"Whatever, Daddy, but do what I said. Give me a pearl necklace."

My hands went behind him and played with his butt. I pushed my fingers gently in and out of his hole as I pushed my nose against his pubic hair, making all of his cock disappear. All the way in and all the way out, over and over as Shannon licked his shaft while I deepthroated him.

"Ohhhh God . . . I . . . I'm . . . ahhhh . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah . . ."

I never gagged once as my father's body quivered uncontrollably, and he spasmodically shot a huge load down my throat. I pulled him out and held the tip of his cock on Shannon's tongue as he continued to spurt. She licked up as much cum as she could.

"Did you like your Valentine's Day present, Daddy?" I asked as Shannon held his cock in her mouth as he wound down.

"I loved it, girls! I love you both so much!"

"We'll have a Valentine's Day party every year, Daddy. Well, until you get married again. We'll call it the Feast of the Virgins. Guess what we'll be feasting on. You!"

"Are you two virgins?" Daddy asked as we cuddled on the bed with him.

"Sure we are, Daddy!"

"You girls are a little old to be virgins. But then, you both learned to ride a bike at a late age. Do you think we can cure your virginity?" His penis had become erect once more.

"Well Daddy, your birthday is next month," I cooed, as I pushed Shannon's head down on his cock again.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
87 Comments
Irish_countryIrish_countryalmost 14 years ago
Great!!!!!!!

Great story....I loved it...mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Everyone's a critic....

Do you people who adore sarahhh really know what she's like? Perhaps you'd like to see first hand: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=515029

Do you really want to idolize someone like that?

Oh and by the way, those titty pictures she's sending to all of you aren't her. She's really a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Frickin Haha-larious

Really really funny!!

i was gushing all over the place and cracking up at the same time

ron208ron208almost 16 years ago
Good Grief....

My God, Sarahhh, your stories are all different, but very entertaining, I like all of them so far! BTW: That they are 'different'is a good thing, some folks seem to just write the same story over and over again.

hero4hirehero4hireabout 16 years ago
torn

once again your style of writing has me in the middle of laughing and cumming! I love your style, your stories are some of the best I have seen on the site! Thank you very much!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breastfeeding My Brother Lactation leads to tonsil tickling & moustache rides.in Incest/Taboo
A Boo-boo for Daddy Daddy gets a big fucking scare on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Leave It to Beaver Pussy saves the (Earth) day.in Incest/Taboo
A Bitch In Heat Kissing Scottish cousin introduces lassie to dogging.in Incest/Taboo
Stuffing or Muffing? Bro gets a stuffing, Sis gets a muffing, Dad gets gobbled.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories