Feast or Famine? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luka had a bloody lip and Stephanos a cut above his eye. Marianna strained against her bonds and tried frantically to work the rag out of her mouth. She almost had it free too. She winced watching them exchange further body blows. She wished with all her might and all the reserves of strength she had in her. Aleksandr and Irina watched from the dining room doorway immobile, staying well out of the way.

Bursting through the door at that moment were Kolya and Pyotr with a young girl in tow. They all stopped in a startled heap at what was happening before them. The diminutive girl lifted the cowl of her cloak, revealing cascades of coppery hair and bright questioning green eyes, eyes that matched the walls of Luka's study. Aleksandr and Irina let out cries of joy at the sight of her. Abandoning their post and rushing to hug her to their breasts, they all talked excitedly. Stephanos and Luka didn't notice so caught up were they in their rivalry and their concentration. Just then, Marianna succeeded in working her mouth free. Taking a deep breath, she yelled out at the same time the young girl did, who while welcoming her parents' embrace was stunned at the scene unfolding before her.

"Stephanos!" Marianna was rasping frantically at the top of her lungs.

"Luka!" Nadia beseeched him, struggling to escape her parents' grasp.

Both vampires were stunned at the power of their combined lung capacity and their unexpected speech. Unseen forces compelled them to separate and seek out the women. Luka crossed the hall in breathtaking speed to catch Nadia up into a bear hug of enormous proportions. She returned it with equal fervor. Stephanos caught Marianna's face in his hands and laid his lips to hers in a long passionate kiss. Breaking it finally, he searched her eyes for the truth and finding it there, briefly closed his in relief. He knew Luka had not harmed her. He released her from her bondage, bringing her up to his body fully to hug her. She clasped her arms around his neck, thankful he was finally with her once more. Turning to the others with Marianna wrapped firmly against his side, he surveyed the scene before him. Knowing this wasn't over; he carefully walked them towards the group at the door.

Luka glanced up, his own precious bundle in his arms. He was quivering from the battle and from seeing Nadia. He eyed Stephanos' approach but made no move in anger towards him. Sighing heavily and running his fingers through his hair he waited for the coming conflagration, but the fight and need for revenge had left his body. He knew what he held in his arms and he was loathe to let her go as she seemed to be of him. Any residual effects Marianna had held sway over him were magically transmitted to the fiery beauty he now knew he had truly lost his heart to. Mutely, he gestured with his hand to the table in the dining room that had been prepared. After all he was a gracious host.

12