Feather and Scale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,288 Followers

With that, she began to sink to her knees, still jerking him off with her mind. His cock throbbed in anticipation, expecting her to use her mouth on him. Instead, she sat, and then reclined. Shoes forgotten, Aris dropped to his knees as soon as she parted her legs.

Her vulva was oval shaped, and about the same size as a pussy, but protected by at least two sets of pale pink labia, which contrasted sharply with her dark skin. A stream of wetness glistened in the firelight below the opening, meandering between the erect feathers on her swollen mound. Aris filled his lungs with the scent of her arousal, and then moved in for a taste.

An unseen hand on his chest restrained him.

"What is this?" the Harpy Queen asked.

"Nobody has ever done this for you before?" Aris asked.

For the first time, he saw a flash of uncertainty in the Harpy's golden eyes. She pursed her lips and her brow furrowed. Then slowly — hesitantly — the unseen pressure on his chest vanished.

Aris dived in, and Kaleesh let out a screech.

Feathers tickling his face, Aris lapped the pink petals, finding a unique, bittersweet, almost nutty flavor. Warmth radiated from her sex, and when he pressed his tongue between her folds, he found its source. She was unexpectedly warm — almost hot — around his tongue.

"So hot," he groaned before swirling his tongue through her nectar again.

"This... This is... Do not stop," Kaleesh whimpered.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the other two Harpies kneel down, only a foot or so away from where he lapped their Queen.

Aris explored with his tongue, and at the top of the oval, found what he was looking for. The smoothness of her clit on his tongue marked it, as did Kaleesh's yelp, and her talons digging into the ground at his sides. It was an arch, rather than a button, he discovered as he licked the swollen center of her pleasure. When he pressed his tongue deeper, he found it extended into her tight canal as well.

Slow, broad-tongued laps caused the Harpy Queen to writhe, and her wings to stir the pine needles she lay upon. The other two harpies let out excited chirps, and leaned in even closer.

Aris shifted position, allowing him to slide a finger into her. He discovered that her clitoral arch extended deep into her canal — at least as far as his fingers would reach. It felt even warmer in her depths, and the unusual feeling caused his cock to throb. He lapped, stroked the clitoral shaft with his fingers, and drank up her hot nectar, causing her cries to grow louder and more frequent.

Curiosity caused him to caress her swollen mound, and his curiosity was rewarded. Amidst the soft feathers beneath her pink folds, he discovered another puckered opening. He slipped his finger into her abundant wetness, and then pressed it against the hidden iris.

Kaleesh half sat up, supported on her wings, and sucked in a great gasp that escaped as a wail.

Aris probed her back door, and alternated between tracing her clitoral arch with his tongue, flicking it, and lapping her folds. Her wings settled over him, holding him against her sex, and her thrashing grew more pronounced. It only spurred him to greater efforts.

Kaleesh cried out in her chirping, cooing language, the words lost on him, but their meaning obvious. He lapped her fast — drunk on her juices — and drove her toward a peak.

The Harpy Queen came with a keening wail, her feathered thighs clamping tight against the side of his head. Wetness washed over his tongue, ran down his chin, and pattered on the bed of pine needles below. Though muffled by her thighs, he could hear one of her wings flailing about, while the other held him tight against her climaxing pussy. Aris rode her bucking body, continuing to lick, and keeping her coming.

He heard the end of her ragged gasp when her legs snapped open, her wing lifted from his back, and a forceful push of her telekinetic powers shoved him from between her thighs. He caught himself on his hands, and had a moment to see her labia puckering inward from the contractions of her orgasm. Then, she curled up, rolled onto her side, and wrapped her wings around her in a feathery, protective cocoon.

A yelp from one of the other Harpies caught his attention, and made him turn that way. He found them both squatting with unseen hands manipulating their folds. Maeja was the first to come, quickly followed by her sister Harpy. Streams of wetness soaked the grass below them as they exploded into orgasm. Aris let his eyes rove between them and their Queen. The other two Harpies soon fell onto their backs to writhe and curl their wings about them as well.

Aris licked his lips and squeezed his aching cock, watching the throes of the three Harpies settle into shivers. Finally, Kaleesh's wings began to unfold. He saw her flushed from her feathery hairline down to her heaving breasts as she panted for breath. Her golden eyes fluttered open, beheld him holding his erection, and sent her into a violent aftershock.

"The... The mating of man has changed," Kaleesh remarked breathlessly, and then broke out into uncontrollable giggles. The other Harpies giggled as well, though theirs were broken by lingering waves of climax.

"Tiassa said the same thing," Aris said.

Kaleesh let out a languid moan and stroked her body with her wings, looking up at him. "Ever was the way of man to selfishly take his pleasure with no care."

Aris shrugged one shoulder and said, "Well, that hasn't completely changed, but if a guy wants to get laid regularly, he has to make her come too. A real man enjoys it."

"You smile," Kaleesh said, and then moaned. "You enjoy it."

He nodded. "Very much."

The Harpy Queen sat up, the tips of the wing feathers behind her barely bending as her powerful abdominal muscles pulled her upright. She gestured with a wing, smiled, and said, "Lie down."

While he reclined, the other two Harpies sat up as well, their eyes focusing on his twitching cock. Kaleesh moved next to him on her knees, and then looked to the other two Harpies and said, "Come."

Maeja moved between his legs, while Natasa took her place opposite her Queen. Kaleesh nodded, and all three Harpies leaned in at once. Pointed tongues slipped out of their mouths to slather over his erection and balls.

Aris groaned from the sensation of the slippery organs gliding over his hard flesh, and the feathery hair that caressed his skin. He was well wetted with their saliva when Kaleesh turned her head to the side, parted her lips, and took him in.

"Ah yeah," he sighed as the Harpy Queen suckled the head of his cock, while the tongues of the other two Harpies continued to tease his shaft and balls. The Queen's tongue tickled him as she sucked, curling beneath the ridge of his cock helmet. Her mouth, like her canal, was warmer than expected, and the feeling only made it all the better.

Wholly unprepared, he cried out when Kaleesh suddenly engulfed him to the root.

The Harpy Queen held him deep in her throat, swallowing around him, showing no sign of discomfort. Both of the other Harpies tongued his balls with quick flicks. One of his hands settled on Kaleesh's back, while the other dug into the soft earth.

Kaleesh slowly pulled back, and let him slip from her lips. She gave the head of his cock a quick flick of her tongue, and then asked, "Can the shes of man do this?"

"Not like that," he half growled.

The Queen chuckled and then nodded to Natasa. The Harpy with the brown-streaked hair seemed hesitant, but moved in, and parted her lips. She sucked him softly at first, taking in only the head. Then her confidence apparently grew, because she took him deeper.

"Today was Natasa's first mating. Her heat was too great to play so with the man she took pleasure from," Kaleesh explained. "She does well?"

Aris grunted from an especially strong suck and answered, "Oh yeah."

Spurred on by his words, Natasa took him into her throat. Aris grunted and groaned from her first few tentative swallows, and then growled when her throat began to constrict around him in earnest.

He drew in a shocked gasp when the tip of Maeja's tongue slipped down to tickle his ass.

The Queen laughed and said, "You find this as pleasurable as I did?"

"Uh huh," Aris answered while squirming.

Natasa let him slowly slip from her lips, and turned to regard him with an excited, satisfied smile. Maeja had stopped tickling, and moved on to pushing the point of her tongue into his ass.

"Come, Maeja," Kaleesh said.

The gray-haired harpy pulled her tongue out of his ass and switched places with her Queen. Maeja was far more confident than the younger Harpy, and swallowed him whole on the very first suck. Natasa licked his balls while the Queen tongued his ass. The hot itch of an approaching orgasm spread through his cock, causing his hips to buck, but Maeja kept him in her throat with little trouble.

He was close to coming by the time Maeja let his cock go. She moved to trade places with her Queen, but Natasa was quick to take Kaleesh's place rimming his ass, so Maeja moved to the other side to tongue his balls.

Then he was back in the Queen's throat again.

Kaleesh added a new twist — literally — by swiveling her head while she sucked and swallowed. It didn't take much of that to push him to the edge.

"Gonna come," he warned through clenched teeth.

The Queen moaned around him, twisting her head even faster.

Aris writhed, his hips driving his cock deep into the Harpy's throat. She continued to suck and swallow without missing a beat, and he erupted straight down her throat.

Kaleesh moaned with every swallow of his hot cream, and continued to gulp his cock long after he had nothing left to give. Though it was weak and uncoordinated, he lifted a hand to try to pull her off his sensitive organ.

The Harpy Queen released him with torturous slowness, but he finally popped from between her lips.

Aris went limp, and quickly had to shut his eyes from the sight of Kaleesh licking her full lips and moaning again.

He was still twitching and breathing hard when the Queen's long wing feathers brushed his softening erection. He flinched away, but she persisted, and began a quiet, cooing song.

The sensitivity faded, his strength returned, and his softening cock reversed course.

"This is the gift of a Queen," Kaleesh said when she finished her song. "Now, fill me."

His vigor restored, Aris was quick to sit up, and then rise to his knees while the Queen settled onto her back on the bed of pine needles. He moved between her parted thighs, took aim, and sank into her hot canal with a growl.

"Oh!" Kaleesh cried as her walls clamped down around him, preventing him from penetrating with more than half his length. Her voice rang out again when he pulled back and thrust a little deeper. Finally, on the third thrust, his balls settled against her soft, feathered skin. She groaned loud and long when his whole cock filled her.

"It is..." the Queen said, and then grunted as his cock dove into her depths again. "Bigger than..." Again, she had to pause — to yelp this time. "Those I have known," she finished in a rush.

"Bigger than any I've seen," Maeja said in a quiet voice as she watched.

"So big," Natasa moaned.

Aris growled, beginning to build up the speed of his thrusts. "You're so hot. So wet. So good," he said as he stroked his cock into her. The heat within her was like a hot bath — shocking at first, but oh so good as he grew accustomed to it. The head of his cock found the limits of her smooth clitoral shaft when buried inside her, and the ridge of his cockhead brushing against that terminus caused her to twitch with every stroke. The little pluck on the head of his cock felt good to him, too.

Her juices spattered on them both with every thrust, but her extra wetness wasn't reducing the pleasure at all. Aris looked down to watch her dual labia puckering inward with his cock for a few strokes, and then back up at her breasts. The firm teardrops moved more from her rapid breathing and the muscles beneath than from the jarring of him rocking her body.

"Faster," Kaleesh said, her face flushing as her pleasure mounted.

Aris kicked up the pace, enjoying the way her feathers tickled his balls. The Queen began to twitch, curl her taloned toes, and lash her head back and forth. On a whim, he leaned back slightly, causing his cock to press harder against her clitoral arch on the next thrust. Kaleesh screamed as his cock slid along the engorged pleasure shaft.

The other two Harpies were masturbating with their mind powers again. Aris watched for a few seconds, and could see that they were simulating his thrusting erection. Their labia puckered inward, and their juices squirted out around the unseen cocks. Maeja had to pause and move when one of the Queen's wings lashed out, stirring pine needles and the gray-topped Harpy's feathery hair.

Kaleesh's cries rose in pitch and volume in short order, and her wings flailed every which way, tousling his hair and causing the fire to dance. The color in the Queen's face had spread down to her breasts, and her expression was tight with ecstasy. Her hips lifted to meet him, causing muted claps to sound out as their bodies collided. Feeling only the first tickles of an orgasm himself, Aris thrust harder and faster.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" the Harpy Queen yelped as he felt her already copious wetness increase. Then her golden eyes shot wide open, and her rapid breathing ceased for six or seven thrusts. She sucked in a desperate breath, and loosed it as an eagle's screech that echoed back from the mountains as she came.

Aris grunted in surprise when he felt suction. It wasn't the gulping sensation he had come to love when having sex with the Lamias, but rather a straight pull, as though trying to draw him into her canal. Kaleesh's labia had formed a tight seal around him, forcing him to take shorter thrusts. Her walls caressed every square inch of him with satiny friction, and he rushed quickly toward the cusp.

Kaleesh writhed and thrashed, her keening cries of ecstasy paired with ever more ragged gasps for breath. Maeja and Natasa screamed as well, having reached their peak on the invisible cocks driving into their depths. Aris delivered short, hard, fast thrusts, and then felt a moment of numbness and disconnection.

He erupted in the Harpy Queen's depths on the very next thrust.

"Yes!" Kaleesh screeched when she felt his hot cum spurting inside her. Her legs and wings both snapped to his back, pulling him against her. Fortunately, her taloned toes were tightly curled into avian fists, saving him from being poked.

Aris roared as his next ejaculation burst forth. The Queen's magic had restored his reserves of semen as well. A load of cream just as voluminous as that he'd shot down her throat only a few minutes before flooded her depths. Her pleasure shaft had swollen in her orgasm, and it throbbed against his shaft as he pulsed.

He had no idea how long he had been lying on her rapidly rising and falling breasts when his senses once again acknowledged anything other than ejaculating into her clinging sheath. Her wings were still draped over him, though her legs had slipped to the ground. The pull had ceased, but his sensitive cock still caused shivers to run up and down his spine every time her velvety walls twitched around him.

Her aftershocks slowed, his cock softened, and he quite nearly dozed off beneath the warm blanket of her wings, with his head resting on her breasts. Only her long, satisfied moan kept him from drifting off to slumber.

"That was well worth the wait," Kaleesh said a few moments later.

Aris grunted an affirmation.

The Harpy queen laughed and unfurled her wings from around him. A shift of his hips was all it took for his flaccid member to slip out of her. He rolled onto his back between her and the other two Harpies.

The Queen sat up, and Aris let his head loll that direction. The feathers on her mound — which was slowly contracting, hiding her sex — were wet and bedraggled from her juices. There was no evidence of his cum having escaped her, though.

"My Queen," Natasa hesitantly began.

"I know what you wish to ask of me," Kaleesh said. "Patience. I have given my word, and I shall keep it." She then addressed Aris to say, "I will speak with your Queen now. Rest."

Aris felt his ring once again grow warm and vibrate. It didn't carry a warning sensation this time, but rather a reaching one. A moment later, he heard Tiassa's voice in his head.

"Who touches my magic?" the Lamia Queen asked.

"Kaleesh, Queen of the Aerie."

"Aris?" Tiassa asked.

"I'm here. I'm fine," he silently answered.

Somehow, he could feel her amusement through the mental connection when Tiassa suggested, "Perhaps a little spent?"

He blushed, and heard both queens laughing in his head.

"You seem less covetous than your mother," Kaleesh said. "This one gives great pleasure."

"He does," Tiassa agreed. "Might that be considered an overture of possible peace between our peoples?"

"It may," Kaleesh answered. "Let us speak."

The voices of both Queens vanished from his head, though he saw Kaleesh sat with her eyes closed, apparently still communicating with Tiassa. Between that and the dimming firelight, his eyes grew heavy, and he dozed.

Some time later, he slowly awakened to the sound of murmured voices. The first one he was able to pick out from the sleep fog was the Harpy Queen's.

"Again, patience. My magic can restore him, but it can take a toll if he is not allowed natural rest."

Her tone excited, Natasa declared, "Look, he awakens."

The next voice he heard was that of Tiassa. "I must thank you, Aris. You have brought two ancient peoples to an accord that will benefit us both."

"So it worked out then?" he thought to her.

"Very well. My mother always hissed the name of Kaleesh, but I find her quite agreeable. Open your mind. She has given to me the place where others dwell, and through our combined magic, I can show you."

Aris took a deep breath and tried to relax. Images slowly flooded into his brain, revealing the location of three Lamias. One was quite nearby — its lair beneath a lake.

"I know where they are," he told the Lamia Queen.

"I would be most pleased if you would let them know of me," Tiassa said. "Though I know you have your own life to live."

"I will."

"Thank you, for this, and for treating with the peoples of the Aerie. Enjoy."

He wondered at the last, but not for long.

Kaleesh asked, "Natasa and Maeja would like to be filled by you, if such would give you pleasure?"

Seeing the two beautiful Harpies — their mounds engorged and dripping — look at him in anticipation was enough to send blood surging into his manhood even without Kaleesh's magic. With the Harpy Queen's song, he was soon rock hard and buried inside Natasa.

A half an hour later, he lay resting with his head on Kaleesh's breast after bringing both Harpies to shuddering orgasms and filling them full of cum. They didn't come quite as quickly as Lamias, but it was close. After each had caught their breath, their Queen had sent them flying home.

"Your Queen Tiassa says you are a curious one. You may ask me any questions that puzzle you," Kaleesh said.

"Hmm..." Aris thought for a moment, and came up with a question. It was sexual, spurred by having sex with the Harpies. "Do you have males?"

"No, we have ever been but shes, unlike the rest of the ancient races."

His brow furrowed, and he asked, "But, your people were around long before man, weren't they?"

"We were. My people can lay eggs without the need of a male. These daughters are nearly identical to their mothers."

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,288 Followers