Feather and Scale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,280 Followers

"But it's better for genetic diversity..." He paused, thinking those might not be words the Harpies would have heard regularly, to know the meaning of. He revised it to, "For the bloodline if you find a man to fertilize them."

"Yes. We discovered this when the first man who was not a hairy beast aroused passion in one of my kind. It is from this mating that we came to have breasts like your shes, though we do not nurse our young. Magic and the blood of man gave rise to them. They arouse those of man, and our songs need not be so long to charm them."

"Do you always charm them?" Aris asked.

"In times long gone, some of man would come to us without hearing our song. It is much preferred, as it was with you, but so very rare as time passed."

Something she said earlier sparked yet another question. "If you were born not to need males, why would you even have..." He pondered how to word it, and settled on "Pleasure spots. What we call clits."

"This is unknown. What you call clits also guide our muscles when we lay our eggs, commanding them to squeeze and release in turn. They were always sensitive, and caused humors that dull pain to fill our bodies. Elders of my people believe that those who were more sensitive, feeling pleasure as well, would have caused those with such traits to lay more eggs."

"Makes sense, I suppose."

Kaleesh chuckled. "You are a curious one, aren't you?"

"I always have been — especially about the past."

"What better way to learn that than from one who was there?"

"True." Aris took a deep breath and asked something risky. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I wonder how old you are?"

"Your shes find this question most objectionable, I know," the Harpy Queen said, and then laughed. "I have known more than four thousand seasons. My mother had known more than ten when she was taken by the weapons of man."

"I'm sorry."

"Mother was headstrong, and quick to anger. She was too set in the ways of the time when the ancient peoples ruled all. She found man offensive, and would not leave them be. I am at peace with her passing, and do not blame those of man."

"I can't even imagine what it would be like to live that long," he said, giving a slight shake of his head.

"Your lives are so short, they seem as but a breath to us. Yet, you fill them with passion and accomplishment. We of the long-lived ancient peoples often take many of your lifetimes to do what you do in one. It is remarkable, and commendable."

"I don't know about all that."

"I know you are remarkable in many ways," Kaleesh said. One of her wings curled around him, the tips of its feathers tickling his cock. "One I am especially fond of."

His manhood stirred, and he groaned.

"Should I sing for you?"

He nodded. In less than a minute, he was at full throbbing erection.

The Harpy Queen's song faded, and she said. "There is something I have seen the shes of man do, which I wish to try."

"Okay."

Kaleesh slipped out from under him, rose to her knees, and then turned to face away from him. By the time she bent forward to rest on her elbows, where her wings began, he was on his knees as well.

Though covered in feathers, her ass was still gorgeous. He stroked it, and Kaleesh moaned while lifting her fanned tail to give him better access. She then turned to look back at him, wiggled her ass, and said, "Please."

Aris took his cock in hand and pressed it against her folds. The moment he wriggled it between the double set of soft lips, one drop of her wetness rolled down his shaft to pool in the hair at the base. Another curled around his cock, ran down the bottom of the shaft, and then down his balls. She was absolutely soaked in anticipation.

He didn't make her wait any longer. This time, she took all of him in one smooth, powerful push.

Aris held himself buried balls deep inside of her, feeling her tremble, and adjusting to the heat of her depths.

"You fill me so full. So deep," Kaleesh said in a strained voice as her walls squeezed around him.

"You feel so good," he echoed.

Then she demonstrated that she had not only watched humans having sex — she had also listened. Looking back over her shoulder once more, she fixed him with an intent, golden-eyed glance and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He found little reason to argue.

Kaleesh cried out with every hard slam of his cock. Though muffled by her feathers, a slap still sounded when their bodies collided. Aris grunted with effort, determined to give her exactly what she wanted. He pulled back on her hips when he thrust forward, driving as deep as possible into her.

"Yes! Like that!" she screamed.

Her long, purple hair-that-wasn't danced from the shockwaves traveling through her body. Her juices spattered all over his legs, and dribbled down the feathers of hers. Whether it was pure happenstance, or some element of her magic, he didn't even feel a tickle in the head of his cock, so he didn't hold back.

Her muscular buttocks didn't jiggle any more than her breasts did, but the short, soft feathers did. Beneath, he could see the iris of her ass winking at him. Though it required reducing his pace and power, he released her hip with his left hand, and pressed his thumb against his cock as he withdrew. The tip was slick to the point of dripping with her wetness in that single stroke.

Just as Kaleesh let out a high-pitched growl at the reduced intensity, he pushed his slippery thumb against her ass. It puckered, and her gasp caught in her throat. His next thrust — back to full speed and power — caused her to finish filling her lungs. She loosed the air in a loud wail.

Aris fucked her hard, swirling the tip of his thumb over her ass. Inevitably, the puckered opening relaxed, and when it did, he was ready.

Kaleesh screeched when his thumb slipped into her ass to the first knuckle.

Pounding her with everything he had and his thumb in her ass, Aris finally began to feel the warm itch of his own climax building. He had nothing to fear, as the Harpy was well ahead of him.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" she cried. Then a series of loud, inarticulate yelps escaped her, followed by a word in her chirping language.

Aris growled and kept up the pace when her ass and walls both tightened around him. Then he spat, "Come for me," as he felt his own pleasure surge.

"S-so c-c-close!" Kaleesh screamed, her voice stammering from the power of his thrusts.

He grunted, thrust, and then grunted and thrust again, over and over. He pushed his thumb even deeper into her ass, feeling the increased heat on the tip. One moment, she was chirping and cooing her pleasure in her own tongue, and the next, she was screaming loudly enough as she came that every bird of prey for a hundred miles surely turned her way in respect.

Aris roared as her labia sealed around his shaft, and her canal sucked his trapped member. His hips worked, sliding his cock against the clenched walls of her canal, and then he roared again as he erupted with the intensity of a geyser.

His eyes shot wide open in shock from the power of his ejaculation. He could feel it tickling the slit as it burst into her depths. As soon as it waned, another was upon him, just as strong as the first.

Aris growled and roared, pumping her full of cum. The muscles continued to contract even once he had nothing more to give. Eventually, the high faded, and his head thumped against her sweaty back. Her strength had failed her as well, and they collapsed into a heap of sweaty skin and ruffled feathers.

****

"Gyah!" Aris cried when he opened his eyes and bright sunlight assaulted them.

He blinked his eyes open briefly and repeatedly until he could handle the brightness. Eventually, he was able to open them wide enough to realize the light was filtering through the walls of his tent. He didn't even remember how he had ended up inside.

He might even have thought the whole thing a dream, except he was still naked and covered in dried Harpy juice. When he reached for his phone, he saw another piece of evidence. The phone forgotten, he picked up the ring next to it. He recognized from the coloring that it was electrum, and saw that there were strange symbols etched into it.

One symbol wasn't strange. The Harpy etched into the ring easily identified the giver. He tested it on his middle finger, next to Tiassa's ring, and found that it slid into place easily and comfortably.

"You awaken," Kaleesh's voice said in his head.

"Barely," he silently replied.

"This ring is much the same as your Queen Tiassa's. Those of my people will know my magic, and you will be safe from them. It will warn you when you are near one of the ancient peoples, or their blood. Whenever you are near me, I will be able to speak to you so. Should one of my people touch the ring, wherever they may be, they may speak to me."

"So, I can help bring your people back together, too."

"Should you choose. I will be pleased if I only know when you are near. There is more. Tiassa says her ring allows you to go beneath the waves without breath. Should you slip from a height, mine will cause you to fall like a feather, so you will not be harmed."

"That could be handy. I'm not the most coordinated person in the world."

The Harpy Queen laughed. "If you practice, you may find that you can use the ring's magic to move things with your thoughts, as we do. I must go, as my duty calls, but know you are always welcome in the lands of the Aerie."

"I'm going to stay another night," he thought to her.

She didn't miss the suggestion. "Then I shall come once darkness has fallen. My youngest daughter has not yet known the pleasure of man. Might you teach her?"

"Happy to."

He heard her moan. "While you rest, I will indulge your curiosity. There is much I can teach you of the past."

"Looking forward to it."

"Then, we might pleasure each other as well?"

"I'm really looking forward to that."

"As am I. The darkness cannot come soon enough."

Kaleesh's presence faded from his mind, and he finally picked up his phone.

"Two o'clock," he groaned. He had meant to hike up to the cave immediately after breakfast, and it was already afternoon. When he peeked outside the tent, he saw his previously dew soaked, scattered clothing baking in the sun.

His plans were all out of kilter, but seeing his clothing reminded him of why it was there.

It was worth it.

****

Hope you enjoyed this second tale of weird monster sex. This series of stories, which I'm calling "The Ancient Peoples", lives in the same universe as my Magic of the Wood series, and my Fey Folk series of fairies and the like. They'll likely never directly cross over, but I see them happening in the same world.

Do take a moment to vote, and comments/favorite listings are most welcome. The feedback is my writing fuel.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,280 Followers