Feature Presentation

Story Info
Short tale of cinematic fun.
761 words
3.45
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bf_redd
bf_redd
1 Followers

It was hot as hell. But not just normal summertime hot it was also humid, which made walking down the street feel as if you were having to slice you way through the thick air. It was an Alabama heat wave, my air conditioner was on the blink and I was miserable. I needed to get out of the house but as I was doing the Girl's Night Out thing tomorrow, I didn't feel like hitting any clubs. I was currently suffering a dating dry spell, so I couldn't go to any man's house and soak up their a/c. Then I remembered this movie that one of my girlfriends told me about. It was some adventure romance thing that everyone was seeing. It was a good way to get cool so I decided to go check it out at the theater around the corner. Stopping for some popcorn and a coke at the concession, I went in and settled near the back.

Since it was an early show on a Thursday there were only three other people in the theater, a couple down in front and guy sitting alone. The movie started out good enough but about forty minutes into it there was a definite change. I am going to kill that girl, I thought of my friend, as the couple on the screen started getting it on for the third time. As I said, I hadn't been with anyone for a while and it didn't take long before my panties were soaked. I began to wonder if anyone would notice me 'relieving' my discomfort. I glanced around and observed the guy a couple rows down and over that had the same idea I had apparently since I could see him slowly stroking his rather impressive dick. It gave me a wicked idea and had my nipples instantly hard.

Grabbing a few napkins I got up quietly, circled around and came down the aisle running next to him. Sitting just inside the row on the other side of the aisle I leaned down in my seat and propped my leg up that was farthest from him so he could see when I raised my skirt up and started fingering myself. I felt him stir but I didn't look at him...yet. Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes and started grinding against my hand while rubbing my breasts. With no noise I brought myself to climax, just bowing my back slightly. Taking my fingers from my pussy, I put one in my mouth and looked over at the guy. He was still stroking his dick, but now he was looking at me instead of the screen.

I crooked my still wet finger at him and motioned him over. He moved quickly yet gracefully across the aisle to me. As he started to sit down, he began to do up his pants. Putting my hands on his, I just shook my head. I guided him to the seat on the other side of me next to the wall. When he sat his dick was pointing straight up and it looked so good and thick that I had to suck it right then. Up and down, I licked it first. Then pulling hard, I sucked it down to the base. He was good, he didn't make a sound but he did gently fist his hand in my hair and grind against my face. He didn't know that shit always turns me on; it lets me know that my blowjob skills are well appreciated. I started jacking him off while sucking hard on the tip. Pretty soon the brother was blowing his load on a low growl. As he came down off of cloud nine, I discreetly spit out his warm cum into the napkins I had brought with me. I hated to let it go but I figured I had been bad enough for one night.

As I got up to leave, he grabbed my hand and started to speak. I quickly leaned down and put my finger over his mouth. While he looked bewildered, I took a pen out and wrote down my cell number.

"Call me when you want to check out another flick." I said and gave him the paper.

"But...your name?" he asked.

"I'll know who you are and you'll know me. That's enough for now. Ciao, Tasty."

We get together every few weeks to "see" a movie at different theaters. But don't ask me for a review of any of them because I haven't watched one yet.

bf_redd
bf_redd
1 Followers