February Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cum surge through his pulsating shaft and it erupted forcefully onto my tongue. I was surprised that it tasted pretty good after years of listening to my exwife complain about the taste and texture of cum and I willingly swallowed the first several blasts before savoring the final few.

Alex pulled my lips to hers and kissed me hard. Her soft lips melted against mine and her tongue plunged into my mouth tasting his fresh seed on my tongue. We kissed deep and long and I lifted her dress over her head bearing her sexy, voluptuous body to my greedy eyes.

Her bra dropped down her arms and I slid her thong down her thick shapely legs leaving her in just a sexy pair of black thigh high stockings and a smile.

Alex pushed me onto my back on her queen sized bed and impaled herself on my hard throbbing cock while Kevin watched. He stroked and squeezed his dick and within a few minutes he was hard and ready to go again.

Kevin jerked his cock and watched Alex ride me. My attention was completely centered on Alex and I watched with wide eyed enthusiasm as her big natural tits flailed wildly as she bounced on my prick. Her breathing deepened and a stream of profanity poured from her lips as a fifth orgasm rocked her to the core.

I rolled over, keeping my cock deep inside of her and hoisted her legs onto my shoulders. My cock pistoned hard and fast into her liquid core and another less powerful my apparently no less enjoyable orgasm washed over her. The strong muscles inside her squeezed and milked my cock but I fought off my building climax and slowed my pace as I looked down into her beautiful eyes. She was unlike any woman I'd ever met. She was sweet and sexy, open minded and honest and though I'd only known her a few short hours I felt like I knew her exceedingly well.

I felt a soothing, cool viscous liquid drizzle down the crack in my ass and I moaned softly. Kevin's thick, talented fingers caressed my virgin sphincter, spreading the lube over it before pushing inside me. I'd only been anally penatrated once before by an ex girlfriend and her small slender fingers were much less intrusive than his big meaty hands but he was gentle and I felt nothing but pleasure as he stretched me wide.

I felt exposed and vulnerable and I groaned deep and loud when he added a third digit. It was as if he was opening my entire body and each thrust of his hand sent waves of pleasure rippling throughout my entire body.

"Are you ready for it?" He asked as he rubbed the slick, smooth tip over my puckered asshole.

"Yes," I groaned like a ravenous bitch in heat. I'd never dreamed of taking a cock up my asshole but I wanted to experience it and at that moment I needed to feel him inside me. "Fuck me," I said needily. I craned my neck and smiled at him as he fed the first inch into my ass. My eyes widened and I struggled to relax my sphincter.

"Oh my god," Alex moaned. Her nails dig into my flesh and she pulled my cock balls deep inside her. A lusty expression spread across her face and her pretty blue eyes beckoned me closer until our lips met.

I felt Kevin touch bottom and he slowly backed out until just the tip was inside me. His next thrust was smooth and steady and I felt the friction of his thrusting cock warm my gaping ass.

My grunts and groans rang in my head. They sounded oddly foreign to me as though the originated from someone else far away and they mixed with Alex's pants and moans to create a symphony of sexual music.

Kevin led the way. Each thrust of his big delicious cock forced me deep inside Alex's tight, exceptionally wet, pussy and she and I moaned in perfect syncopation as he fucked me hard. I felt my climax building fast and furious, like a run away train, and I struggled to slow its rapid progression. My body tingled from head to to and each thrust of his big, fat cock hit the spot inside me that made me moan and twitch.

Alex looked at me with a lust glazed expression. Her mouth hung open and her eyes started to flutter wildly. She looked radiant and as sexy as any woman I'd ever seen and I lowered my lips to hers as Kevin continued to pile drive his delicious cock into the depths of my ass.

My tongue entwined with hers and I squeezed and caressed her big, beautiful tits. Her body writhed beneath me and another climax shook her sweat soaked body to the core. Her hips bucked hard against me and her chest and cheeks flushed crimson.

I felt her pussy clench onto my invading cock milking cum from my balls and I sped past the point of no return. I pushed deep and erupted violently into the depths of her womb, pumping copious streams of cum against her cervix as Kevin thrust hard and deep inside me.

I felt his cock grow bigger and harder and his body tensed. A long deep moan rose from his broad muscular chest and he paused balls deep in my willing ass. His warm cum sprayed into my bowels as he grunted like a wild animal.

I collapsed on top of Alex and kissed her gently while propped up on my elbows to keep my weight and Kevin's from squeezing her soft sexy body. I looked into her pretty, sparkling blue eyes and kissed her soft supple lips.

"Thank you," I said wistfully as Kevin rolled off of me and walked to the bathrto clean up. I could feel his cum seeping from my ass and my cock had fully deflated and slipped from the warm embrace of Alex's slick elastic labia.

"For what," she giggled softly.

"For opening my eyes," I replied. I felt like a new man who was no longer bound by the constraints of societal norms and conventions.

"No," she sighed, "thank you because that was the most mind blowing experience of my entire life." She eased me off of her and then snuggled against me. Her soft sexy body felt exceptionally comfortable next to mine and I felt a bond with her that far surpassed what I'd have expected given that we'd just met that night.

Kevin walked back into the room, his big flaccid cock swinging like a baby elephant's trunk. He was clearly a shower and it looked even more impressive soft than it had erect. He climbed into bed beside Alex and we laid in silence for several minutes. It was after 2am and we'd been going at it for well over and hour. I was exhausted and I closed my eyes drifting off into a calm easy slumber.

I could hear them whispering while I floated in a dream state. The lights went dark and Alex nuzzled closer. My arm draped over her and brushed against Kevin's warm body as we slept and I awoke with sunlight streaming through the blindes. I was on my back Alex was half on top of me while Kevin spooned tightly against her. It felt comfortable and right and I wondered what the day would bring.

12