Fed Up

Story Info
My Lover gets even after excessive flirting pisses him off!
4.3k words
3.67
26.4k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

I like a lot of attention... especially from men. Sometimes I flirt too much and piss off my boyfriend. I don't go too far but sometimes it gets close.

One weekend he decided to get even.

Now I definitely enjoy being checked out when I'm in public, especially a hotel, nightclub, conference, etc., so I dress the part. I'm petite with a sassy longer length bobbed hairstyle. I've got a nice shape and nice legs. I love dressing to accentuate both attributes. I'll wear short dresses or clingy skirts with a snug silk or satin top (love to show my perky tits). Sheer-to-waist pantyhose smoothes out and firms the legs. High heels with ankle straps or long boots completes the look.

Randy arranged for us to go to a dance club at a town where a gun show was being held. He picked out my clothes and away we went.

We checked into a nice hotel and Randy took off. I felt neglected so took a bubble bath and had a message at the spa. Lots of country boy types were around because of the gun show.

I went back to the room around 5:00. Randy had been there and gone.

"Fuck," I thought, "alone again."

Randy had picked out my outfit to wear and laid it on the bed. Mmmmm... a red satin blouse (sans a bra), a clingy, knee-length black skirt with a high back vent, sheer off-black pantyhose with a thin pencil line up the back and my ankle-strapped pumps. I quickly slithered into my clothes.

"Hmmmmm......" I thought as I looked in the mirror, "pretty tasty... should get plenty of attention with this!" I strapped on my pumps and away I went.

A note was left on the door to meet him in the lounge.

I was fuming all the way down the elevator, giving the brush-off to the guys behind me checking me out. But still, I was soaking up the attention I was getting as I walked down the long hallway past the convention rooms to get to the lounge. I swayed my hips seductively knowing that a lot of guys were checking me out. I met Randy at the bar nursing a Guinness. A wine was already poured for me. I thawed a little.

"Jerk." I said as I gulped down the glass.

"Had some business to tend to" he waved for the bartender to refill me.

"Why'd you leave me for the whole afternoon?"

"Business stuff..."

"Jerk" I huffed as the second glass was poured.

"You could've let me know what our plans were..."

"You'll see..."

"still a jerk..." as I slammed down my second glass.

Randy motioned for a third.

I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs feeling my nylons rubbing sensuously against my skin. Randy was definitely getting aroused -- I could see his cock stiffen through his black jeans.

"Like what you see?" I purred as I rubbed my leg up and down between his. I noticed a couple guys checking us out. They were focused on my legs like drooling dogs. They were stiff, too, I could see the bulges in their jeans growing... It was turning me on. I felt a warm flush throughout my body from the attention... mmmmmmmm........

"Let's do a shot!"

"OK"

A couple of shots later we decided to go eat.

It was just after sunset and starting to get a little dark. A full moon was rising. I like full moons -- I've had the best sex during full moons...

**************************************************************************************************************

I'm feeling tipsy as we walk to our car. Randy must have moved it because it's farther away than I remember.

"Why'd you park so far away?" I huff.

"You'll see"

We're approaching the car. I notice a large truck parked on the grass on the other side of the car. The back doors are open and some guys are loading a large box. I'm facing Randy as I wait for him to unlock the door on my side.

Just then a large hand grabs me from behind and covers my mouth. I look at Randy as he watches me get dragged away... I'm struggling to break free... unable to scream. I'm dragged a few feet to the back of the truck and handed off to two men who keep my mouth covered. They are big and powerful. I'm a rag doll in their arms.

It's dark inside the truck. A couple of small, dim lights are toward the front. I struggle and kick. The hand covering my mouth lets go and I let out a short scream, but I'm gagged quickly with some soft fabric and a rope. My heart starts to race. The large, steel doors clank shut and the metal latches tighten into place.

I continue to kick and twist as my eyes adjusted to the subdued lighting.

"She's a wild one."

"Someone grab her legs."

I kick and struggle more but after a set of strong hands latch on to each ankle - that was it. As my eyes adjust to the dim light, I can make out the silhouettes of a few men.

My muffled protests are ignored as I continue struggling. They seat me on the edge of a large cardboard box about the size of a refrigerator laying on its side. A man comes up from behind me and grabs my wrists pulling me back with my arms over my head. Two others latch onto my ankles and hold my legs down. I can smell the scent of metal and oil. They hold me down on the cardboard crate. Fear grips me as I realize my situation.

"Mmm. Nice tight body... let's see what we got here."

A set of hands starts caressing my abdomen, stroking higher to my tits. I try to twist away. I feel fingertips at my calves caressing their way behind my knees... back and forth... another hand starts stroking my thighs... fingers gliding sensuously over my sheer stockings... more hands from the shadows are now joining in to grope me all over... higher up my thighs... I struggle to close my legs... no use, their grip on my ankles tighten.

The sound of heavy breathing lightly echoes off the metal side of the trailer. I hear the sound of a zipper followed by the clinking sound of a belt buckle coming undone.

The hands and fingers are caressing higher now, getting closer to my pussy... they are using firm yet soft, gentle strokes up and down my legs. My head is being held back by my hair. I lie here helpless. I feel a fingertip, then another make contact with my pussy. They start to stroke me softly at my lips. I tighten my muscles in protest, but their fingers glide smoothly over the thin nylon covering me. They caress my slit through the thin fabric of my stockings... gently probing into me... they are caressing my abdomen... around my hips... down my ass... my legs... my tits... I'm being fondled and gently groped all over. My chest heaves to gasp in air from my struggles.

I glance around trying to make out their faces but they remain unknown shadowy figures.

I hear the sound of another zipper... then a belt buckle loosening... another zipper sound... more buckles... I struggle more. A twinge of excitement sparks through me, mixed with fear of what may happen.

From the back of the trailer I hear, "Honey, if you're a good little girl and act real nice, we may let you go before tomorrow morning... otherwise -- we got the whole weekend."

Panic flashes through my mind as I think of what they would love to do to my body for a two-day period. There are hundreds of men here for the show. I struggle harder breaking into a sweat. A bead of it meanders down my neck into the cleavage between my tits. A form bends down to lap it up. His tongue is warm and soothing as it licks at my moist beads of sweat.

A hand strokes my hair. It grabs a handful and gently pulls my head back. I can't see their actions now but I can definitely feel their hands caress me... they fondle my tits through the soft satin... stroking my legs... I sense a warm tongue and hot breath making contact with my pussy. The moist tip of a tongue is licking at the top of my slit... rolling around my clit... he's pressing against the thin nylon... hot breath... warm, wet lips are now are making contact. He sucking and nibbling at me... tingles. I try again to close my legs.

I feel another tongue and warm lips kiss and lick around my neck and ear... heavy breathing... the rustling of pants coming off... the clanking of belt buckles hitting the metal floor.

I see Randy emerging from the shadows. He's gazing at my body laid out like a dessert buffet with lots of luscious treats for indulging.

"Looks like you're going to get all the attention you can handle now... maybe you can flirt a little more for your new friends... show off those sexy legs and tight tits."

"You prick" I muffle into the gag as I squirm to break free, but nothing audible comes out.

He reaches down and tears at my satin blouse. It rips open sending buttons everywhere. My mounds of flesh are now exposed for their pleasure... my nipples harden. I blush with anger and helplessness.

"Wow, nice tits!" a couple of them say.

"Check out these legs... smooth..." two sets of muscular hands continue to hold my legs apart. Fingers and hands continue caressing my legs, abdomen, and hips. The warm tongue continues its work on my cleanly shaved slit... I feel dampness beginning to lubricate me. They continue to grope my body all over.

My breathing is rapid and deep. I close my eyes and try to fight the sensation of arousal simmering between my legs... I continue to struggle... sweat... It's no use. They're strong and determined to have their way with my body.

Another man is leaning over me and unzips my skirt. He pulls it over my hips and slithers it down my legs. The men holding my ankles let go and he slides it over my feet. Another man starts to peel my pantyhose down my waist. I start to kick and writhe to break free.

"No, leave them on or we'll have to take off her shoes. They have a purpose." And with that the two men grasp my legs and hold them down.

I hear the sound of small chains being pulled from a box. He comes into view carrying small binding chains used to secure crates during transport. They look shiny and new. He takes the end of one of the chains and hooks it to the leather ankle strap of my pump. He threads the other end of the chain through a metal ring mounted to the wall of the trailer. My leg is pulled open as he tightens it.

"There, that takes care of that."

He repeats the actions with my other leg while the two men holding my feet let go. I kick and struggle but my legs are held wide open by the chains. My shoe straps tighten against my ankles.

The man who chained me now turns his attention to kissing and licking my inner thighs. He works higher... nibbling... now sucking... higher still... My heart's pounding in my head. He reaches my pussy... he runs his warm, wet tongue up and down my slit. The thin, flimsy nylon of my stockings offering the last layer of protection for my pussy from their raging desires.

His tongue is now applying soft pressure on my pussy lips... licking soft circles around my clit... wetness from his tongue is soaking the thin, delicate fabric of my stockings.

I twist and struggle to close my legs. The harder I try the more arousal I'm feeling. He continues to suck on my button and lick my slit through the thin fabric of my pantyhose. He's probing his tongue into my pussy tugging at the silky nylon. I strain harder to close my legs... no use. Fear and an intense arousal are hitting me at the same time. I feel the heat rise in my groin... wetness continues to form -- I can feel the effect of the lubrication.

The man at my pussy is becoming more animalistic as he smells my arousal... as he tastes my horny nectar. He sucks harder on my button. I hear him groan as he continues to lap and suck at my juices just beyond the protection my flimsy stockings are providing me.

He senses my reluctant arousal... he taste the warm, slippery fluid oozing from my slit. A man to my left is stroking his cock, inches from my chest. He's long and hard. I can see his veins pumped full of blood as he continues to gaze at my body. He's watching the action my pussy is getting and sensing the animal arousal of the man lapping at my wetness.

I feel him using has fingers now... pushing into me... while still licking and sucking on my clit. His fingers are pushing and pulling at the stretchy fabric... mashing my clit against the nylon fabric... probing into me... on an outthrust he bites a hole in the nylon... cool air hits me. I feel my heart thumping harder in my head. A twinge of excitement nips at me... I was exposed... at their mercy... their desires... I'm going to be fucked.

I hear the sound of fabric ripping... more cool air... I know my pussy is oozing wetness... I can sense the unbridled excitement in their faces... horniness is thick in the air. He nestles his tongue back into me... lapping at my oozing nectar... messaging my button as he probes his tongue around all my inner folds. I roll my head back and indulge in the sensation.

I looked over to see another one of the men releasing his stiff cock from his jeans. It throbs to full attention. He strokes it. I see the drop of pre-cum glisten in the dim light.

I squirm and pull at the hands holding my arms.

I feel hot breath and a warm, wet tongue on my left nipple... then my right. They lick and suck on me... my nipples perk out.

"Wow, nice set of tits..."

The man probing his tongue into me stopped and stood up between my legs. He's stroking his cock and rubbing the tip around my button... pressing it hard against me... gently gliding it up and down the wetness of my slit. It's getting slick with my juices... I see the others watching... breathing deeply... I'm open and exposed. The men are mesmerized by the anticipation of the first full thrust I'm about to get. My heart's thumping with the unknown of how he's going to fuck me... he continues to glide slowly up and down the valley of my pussy... I feel its length and hardness glide over my slick juices... I feel my lips part... his balls touch the bottom of my slit... he glides down... then up... the tip of his cock rides a little lower... he's easing in... the hood of his cock is in me... he pulls out... his cock shiny with glistening juices... he eases the hood of his cock in me again... then eases out... in... then out... just the hood... he's placing his hands on my stocking covered hips and pulls me onto his throbbing cock with a quick, sharp thrust! I gasp as my breath leaves me. He pulls out... then thrust in again... and again... I scream into the cloth gag... feeling an erotic mix of both fear and pleasure.

He moans intensely as he rams into me. My pussy contracts around his cock. I look to my left at the man stroking his cock as he unloads his long ropes of semen onto my tits. The warm fluid oozes down my tits and gathers in my cleavage.

I watch the other guys staring at my body... sense their arousal... the animal energy permeates the room. I know I'm going to get a solid fucking and am powerless to do anything about it.

A man behind me lights a cigar, its pungent smell permeates the enclosed area. The air was filled with hushed, heavy breathing.

The guys are staring at his cock pumping into me. I struggle... trying to close my legs... he pumps me full of cum... groaning as he grinds his body into mine. I feel the warmth of his orgasm mix with my juices.

My tits are being licked and sucked. I hear the sound of another zipper. I feel a fresh hard cock penetrate me... plunging deep...

Oooooo......

My arousal is rising. Another man leans down to kiss my face and neck... his tongue lightly licking around my earlobe... hot breath on my neck... tingles down my spine. They smell like hard-working men. Rugged, outdoors types probably not getting any from their wives...

"Nice lines up your legs, Miss." The man drilling me said as he lifts my legs and wraps them around his shoulders. I was getting fucked deep...

Mmmmmmmm...

I look over to see another man release his stiff cock from his jeans and position it near my cheek. I imagine it sliding past my lips and probing deep down my throat...

"What's wrong with me?" I thought as my body rocks back and forth from the deep penetration my pussy is getting. Mmmm....

"Mmmm... these lines lead straight to your hot little sex tube..." he said as he continues to drill deep into me...

I softly moan as I stretch around him. He fucks me harder... faster.... deeper... my arousal is getting out of control the more I imagine the thoughts of the men around me... gazing at my pussy getting stuffed with this stranger's cock.

"Like the attention now? Be nice... because the weekend is a long time and these guys have lots of friends. Hey guys, hold those legs up high and wide."

I feel the guy fucking me lift them as high and wide as the chains would allow. I look down to see the sheer black stockings on my legs with the lines running up the back of my calves. It's an erotic sight while getting fucked hard.

The guy moans and yells "fuck... fuck me... her pussy's tight...fuck me hard!" I feel him spew his semen into me... he continues to pump me. Deep, satisfied male moans... He pulls out and wipes his wet, sticky cock on my stockings.

"Mmmmm... best I've had in a while" as he gives my ass a hard whack causing a rippling stinging sensation coursing up my spine.

Another guy lines me up and penetrates me. He starts a nice pace. I was getting slick from my arousal and the oozing cum. I try to think of other thoughts, but can't get the image of all these men enjoying me and watching me get the shit fucked out of me.

I sense an overwhelming feeling of erotica... feeling my body being used... fucked... penetrated... guys sucking and licking my tits... nipples sticking straight for their pleasure, loving the attention... a deep moan of pleasure eases from throat.

"Hey... I think she's starting to like this" someone said.

A gruff looking man looks at me, "you gonna be quiet little lady? 'cause if not, we'll keep this gag in your mouth the whole time..."

I nod my head and muffled something.

He reaches down and unties the knot holding my gag in place. Whew, I can breath. I turn my head just in time to have a cock force its way past my glossy lips... it slides over my tongue and probes down my throat. I'm getting pumped deep in my pussy... body rocking back and forth. The cock plunging past my lips is thick and ready for cumming. I fight back the gag reflex as he continues to stuff his cock into me. My arousal is increasing. I'm starting to push my hips back to the rhythm of the fucking I'm getting.

"What's wrong with me?" I think as I feel another cock loading my pussy with more sperm. He drains his ropes of cum into me... moaning deep... he leans down and sucks one of my nipples as he grinds against my clit. He eases out and wipes his cock on my thigh... the sticky juices oozing into my stockings.

A fresh cock positions itself at my swollen pussy lips, lubing itself... anticipating its tight warm slide into me through the opening in my stockings. I grind my hips toward it. One of the guys that held my legs unclasps one of the chains from my ankle straps. I wrap my free leg around my stud pulling him into me... filling me with his throbbing rod of meat. They unhook my other leg and I lock my legs around my stud... my body is rocking to the thrusting action... it causes the cock I'm blowing to thrust further down my throat. He plunges into me... hard... his stiff cock with large raised veins forcing its way deep... he grinds... I moan with pleasure... I rock my hips to the rhythm of my stud pumping me.

I feel the cock in my mouth twitch. It pumps my mouth full... warm... gooey nectar... I swallow it all... licking him dry as his cock pulses against the roof of my mouth... my tongue.

I lick him clean. I open my eyes and gaze at their faces... animalistic lust... their focus is on my body... their pleasure... I can see it in their eyes... I hear their heavy breathing... grunting, as they wait their turn... enjoying my body... enjoying the fucking it's getting... hands are still groping my tits, abdomen, ass and legs... caressing... stroking... as I'm being drilled... being pumped full of cum... being ravaged...

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers
12