Feedback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

Danielle stood in awe of this natural stage. She was visibly enraptured by the whole space she ran toward the Oak's stump and leapt upon it in one fluent feline bound, the sun shone down on her like a spot light.

"Oh wow this is just magic, what a place to bring me, and this old tree!"

Danielle stood facing me and looking down at me, she began to raise her left foot up the inside of her right leg when the toes of her foot became level the her right knee she turned her left leg pushing it straight out at 90 degree's to her body and the then on up until her foot was above her head and her calve next to her ear. This had made her gypsy skirt ride up her leg first exposing her thigh and then to my delight her quim which was shaven quite smooth and was glistening with her arousal. She stood on one leg her sex visible and fully open to my admiring eye.

"Danielle that is so sexy please continue; and you look good enough to eat."

"As they say, you ain't seen nothing, yet." Lowering her leg she stood and stared down at me. Danielle pulled of her top off and tossed it to me she then pushed down her skirt and her body followed the waistband to her ankles. She then stood on her hands and ever so slowly lifted her feet off the stump pushing then up and out as she did this Danielle moved her hands turning her body round so she could look at me, and I could marvel at her.

She then performed the splits with her legs out spread perfectly straight.

I was nearly shaking myself to pieces with the eroticism of her performance Danielle twisted and bent her legs up and down and around several times. She then bought her feet back down to stand next to her hands her body was bent double then she pushed head between her legs and her arms grabbed the back of her calves.

"Oh yes I see. I am wet." She grinned looking at her puffy sex.

I was entranced. I again was wondering who, was the teacher! Danielle then stood up and turned around to look down on me again.

"Adam strip for me I want see what a real naked man looks like."

"Well this one is getting close to his sell by date, but I am not to ashamed of my looks." I quickly removed my shirt, shorts and pants.

"TA DA..." I said and struck a pose then I walked into the centre of the horseshoe and gazed up at this supple naked woman. She was doing a handstand above me and with perfect control.

"I dare say you have had your pussy licked many times. But I haven't eaten yours and from where I'm standing I think you should bring it down here and let me have a taste." I turned my face up toward her. "Feed me!"

Danielle swung herself down into the splits holding her bottom clear of the wood placing her quim right in front of my slavering mouth. I grabbed hold of her thighs and buried my face into her. She tasted so sweet and even though I was rather rough sucking and thrusting my tongue into her willing cunt, she was clearly enjoying her first moustache ride.

"Oh my.. Easy, easy that is too good. Oh not so quick Oh oh... Yessss. No don't stop please don't stop. Fuck, fuck me. Fuck me with your tongue." Her body weight on my arms and shoulders was becoming too much. So I pushed her backward until her bottom rested on the back edge of the stump. Now I could really get down to munching muff, sucking gently on her clit Danielle held my shaven head between her hands.

"Ooooo this is so good don't stop. Please don't stop." Danielle was taking to man loving like a fish to water. So I thought some teasing would be good and pulled my face away from her sopping quim.

"Hold that pose I want to record how you look." I said walking back to my pack and removing my digital camera. Danielle held the pose and let me take her picture in fact she was rather keen to pose for the cameras all seeing eye.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes very much. Do you like showing off to me and the camera?"

"Oh yes, very much! I always have." She cooed. But I'm so very, very horny I would like you back here."

Danielle pointed at her glistening slit still wide open and begging for attention. I had taken some very nice pictures and was also ready for me to get back and eat her, this time I would make her cum.

Putting the camera back in my bag I walked over to Danielle and holding her around the waist plunged my mouth onto her slit. But I needed her to lie back more and as she was sitting on the back edge of the stump this was impossible.

"Put your legs over my shoulders and lean forward." I instructed. "I want to move over the other edge of the stump so you can lie back for me."

Danielle didn't need telling twice so with her tummy button touching my nose I lifted her over to the other side of the stump putting her bottom right on the edge she tilted her body back allowing me to now get a finger inside her quim.

Bending the invading digit up I found the ridged area of her G-spot and began to twiddle the tip of my finger on her inner place. I now leant forward and began eating peaches.

Opening my mouth wide I covered her quim and sucked gently to create a tiny vacuum. Then with my tongue I probed every fold and crevice of Danielle's slit noting ever little shudder and contraction to learn what she needed most.

It was too much for her if licked her clit full on. But running my tongue in tiny circles around and around was just what she wanted.

Danielle held my head and moaned "Don't, don't please, don't stop, don't stop...."

I felt the contractions start and then she began to buck her hips forward as her orgasm swept over her. I kept sucking and licking and moved away from her clit and thrust my tongue deep onto slit tasting, sweet pussy juice as it flooded out and ran down my chin.

Danielle lifted my head from her pulsing pussy and smiled at me "Mmmm that was very nice, different to a woman. Not better or worse but very different. Thank you."

Wiping her juices from my bearded chin with the back of my hand, I gave her vulva a gentle kiss and moved up to her face and kissed her deeply so she could taste her sex in my mouth. We nearly ate each other with the longing passion of this kiss filled of hormones and lust.

Come I said and picked her up in my arms taking her from the tree I carried her to the blanket I'd laid out a few steps away. I was kneeling beside her my cock throbbing with my desire.

"Now tell me what you like best." She said as she sat up a little and bent toward my crotch and swallowed the glands. I was so aroused it was like an electric shock of pleasure and I thrust my hips forward into her soft hot mouth.

"Phwoar, that's rather good for starters." I exclaimed breathlessly.

"Starting off with a tease of the tongue is always good, and hold the top of the shaft between finger and thumb and then starting at the base of my cock lick slowly with a very wet tongue all the way to the tip. Yes like that and repeat that action several times.

Danielle did as instructed slowly running her tongue and lips up and down the length of my shaft.

"Is that Ok?"

"Perfect..."

"I have practised with dildos before but the real thing tastes and feels a whole lot nicer."

She finished this statement and took the glands again into her mouth then the shaft all the way to the root.

"Phwoar that too, you have to have practised with a dildo." I murmured my eyes rolling with ecstasy.

A muffled "Ah huh" was all the reply I got. Danielle pulled my cock from her mouth and smiled at me with pure mischief. My cock was coated with thick layer of saliva and held firmly at the base by her hand,

"Like that?"

"Err yes... again please."

And with no more ado Danielle took a deep breath and swallowed the whole shaft to the root, this time though she began to pump her head back and forth flexing her throat around the glands, her nostrils flaring each time she sucked air into her body when the head of my cock was not in her wind pipe.

I could feel wonderful sensations in my shaft as the start of orgasm began to build.

"Careful or you'll make me cum too quickly." I panted, my breathing starting to get shorter as I tried keeping the wonderful sensations this nubile yet not so innocent virgin was giving me.

With gasp and great intake of breath Danielle withdrew my shaft from her mouth and I was able to suppress the urge to shoot my seed.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes of course, but I would also like to make it last a little longer. For a start I'd like to eat your lovely little pussy again. I would also like to make love to you and feel my cock in your quim."

"OK, but you must cum in my mouth. I want to feel you sperm slide down my throat. Like some of the girls at school claim to have done. Can I suck it just a little more it feels so nice."

"Alright but be gentle the sensation is very nice and your technique doesn't need much improvement, if any."

Danielle began again to suck lick and swallow my cock. I turned my self around and manoeuvred my head in between her naked thighs and in 69 began to eat her pussy. She held onto my hips and pumped her head up and down my rampant shaft.

But slowly the attention I was giving her quim with my mouth began to distract her from fellatio to cunnilingus. Danielle bent her legs and began to push her crotch up off the ground. This made my job even easier as I was able to get at all of her slit with my mouth tongue and fingers. Holding her tight buttocks in my hands I was able to pull her pussy lips wide open and bury my face even further, lapping and sucking her nectar sweet juices.

She had all but stopped sucking on my cock and I knew she was near coming again.

Quickly I moved from over her body and still holding her hips off the blanket positioned myself between her wide open thighs. I knew she was ready for me and I pulled her quim onto my rampant cock and revelled in the wonderful sensation of entering a young virgin pussy.

"Oooh it's so warm hard yet soft more please more."

Pulling her fully onto my cock I let us both enjoy the feeling of intimacy, before I slowly started to move my hips back and forth allowing my penis to slide in and out becoming coated with her milky white juices.

Getting into my rhythm I began to fuck Danielle getting faster and faster, then stopping for a moment, before beginning the cycle all over again. Danielle moaned and writhed with pleasure and I pulled her forward to crouch astride my thrusting hips allowing her to control the penetration. As our bodies touched we embraced and kissed letting natural passion take over.

Danielle pushed me back until I was lying on the blanket and she sat astride me rolling her hips back and forth pushing her pubic bone down onto mine. The head of my cock rubbed deep within her and I held back waiting for orgasm to subside.

"No don't stop cum in me." She urged breathlessly

I thrust up to meet her ever faster gyrations as her orgasm came and came. I grabbed her hips and began to pull her body ever faster until I could hold back no longer.

"I'mmm" I moaned.

Danielle pulled her body off my cock and dropped backward toward my feet as she bent her head forward and opened her mouth my hot seed shot into her mouth. She didn't stop for a split second taking the whole twitching length deep into her throat and began to pump her head up and down until I signalled for her to stop.

We were both drenched in sweat, breathless totally spent and extremely content.

This girl didn't need teaching, she was a fucking natural.

"How did I do?" She asked smiling down at me as she laid her hot glowing body onto mine.

"Not bad, but I think a few more lessons are called for, just to make sure."

With that she cuffed me playfully.

"I think I might be bi-sexual." She grinned laying her head on my chest as I began to dose in the midday sun.

To be continued...

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12