Feedback for Jeb22 Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Lisette has an idea for Jeb22.
771 words
4.61
8.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey sweetie, it's Miss Lisette again. I was just reading one of your stories, the one where the neighbor girl starts to control his orgasms.

I bet you are getting excited just reading this. You are thinking about that yummy orgasm I gave you last time when I broke you down so easily. Anyway, back to my thoughts about your story. I see in your profile where it says you are attached. Does she know? Does she realize that she could have you wrapped around her finger so easily? I bet you have never let her know. Does it scare you to think of what she would do if she was the one controlling your orgasms? Do you wonder how far she could push you if she did?

Does it turn you on thinking about it or does it really scare you? Her making you squirm once she had the control. Lying in bed with her at night having her massage your cock each night after you lick her to orgasm. Knowing she probably won't let you cum but rubbing your cock nice and slow while it is coated in lube. Maybe she would tie you up just to make it feel even more intense. Horny and hot but not allowed release. What do you think she would demand of you in order for you to be allowed to release?

She would pull you into the shower each morning by your already hard cock. Soap it up nice and slow and tell you what you need to take care of that day. Enjoying watching you quiver with arousal. Make you go down to your knees and use your tongue on her again. You would be so horny and happy just making her happy.

When she got home each night you would have her dinner ready. She would have you clean up the kitchen while she went to relax in bed. When you were done you could give her a long rub down followed by your now routine husband service of oral sex. How many times could you make her orgasm as precum oozed out of your hard and aching cock? Your balls swollen and aching for release but only given at her command?

Maybe she would have you masturbate at her feet until you cried out as you were granted release. Would she make you clean up your mess with your tongue? Would you really do it? Would you risk her not dominating you anymore if you refused? I think once you tasted it you would never give it up. You would suffer for her amusement just to keep it going.

If you would like I could let her know what you really want. Are you scared sweetie? Just give me her phone number...or better yet give me her email. I would bring her along slow. She would never know it was your idea all along.

Well since your cock is already hard just rub it for me. Keep the strokes nice and slow like I prefer you to do it. You are so hot and weak right now just thinking about being dominated how good do you think it would feel if she was next to you in the flesh? Keep stroking. That's it enjoy being dominated by a powerful female. If it is like this through email imagine what it would be like lying in the bed(if she let you) next to the one who owns your orgasms?

You want to cum for me tonight but I would ask you to hold off. Stroke slowly. If it gets too much stop and take some deep breaths. When the shaking stops start stroking again sweetie. Get so hot you just have to hit the 'Reply' button and give me her email and name. That's it do it because you want to be controlled. Do it because you cannot help yourself. You want her to control your cock and you know it. Is sex ever as intense as the feelings you are having right now? Deep breaths and then start stroking again.

You know you want this. I will make it happen for you. Let Miss Lisette take care of everything. Once she has begun though I want some stories that are no longer fiction, I want them to be what she is actually doing. It will make me so wet knowing I have empowered a woman to dominate a male through his cock.

Hear from you soon, and once you hit the send button just rub that load out right in our pants like last time.

Miss Lisette

XO XO