Feedback for Jeb22 Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeb has to report back to Miss Lisette.
1.1k words
4.54
6.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers

Dear Miss Lisette,

I have been instructed by my wife to keep you informed of your coaching of her is progressing. She insists that my accounts of what is happening will be much for meaningful than for her to tell you what she thinks I am experiencing.

7/17/16

After taking a shower before bed I went into our bedroom where my wife was already in bed watching television and as I went to my drawer to get a pair of underwear my wife spoke up," honey why don't you come sit with me," she smiled as she said it and I thought maybe she wanted to have sex so I went over and sat on the bed.

She was wearing a new night shirt she bought that barely covered her ass. Not her usual attire, quite frankly a bit sexier than what she normally wore. As I sat down on the bed I leaned in to kiss her and she placed a finger over my lips before they touched hers," I think we should have a chat first," she turned to her nightstand and picked up a bottle of something and squeezed some of whatever it was into her hand. She turned back to me and draped her leg over mine. She smiled at me as I felt her hand grab my cock and start to rub something wet onto it.

She looked at me and it seemed she was having a hard time finding what to say so I went in for another kiss," let's talk I said," she laughed nervously as her hand was slowly rubbing my cock which was starting to lengthen in her hand. "I'm sorry baby I am having a bit of a tough time with this," she paused again while she massaged my cock which was starting to become more sensitive to her ministrations causing me to take a deep breath in. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded taking another breath.

"You know baby I have wanted to ask you about us and having more sex but just didn't know where to start," her hand went back and forth over the head a few times in rapid succession which caused me to moan. "I have been feeling like you don't find me desirable at times," she continued," and I really think we should have more sex," her hand went slowly up and down the entire length of my now fully erect penis.

"I know you go down on me once in a while and I really like it," her voice was getting a bit more confident sounding as she kept talking. The handjob was really starting to feel amazing and I leaned my head back," look me in the eyes baby," she said. I looked her in the eyes again," that's better. I want you to know how good I can make you feel," I had never heard my wife talk like that and my hips bucked involuntarily," oh you really like that don't you baby," she taunted.

"Yes," I breathed.

"I think you need to start going down on me more baby," she said slowing down her strokes. Whatever lube she was using made it feel more sensitive than ever. "In fact why don't you lay back on the bed for me now," I was starting to wonder if she was going to make up her mind what she wanted to do. Definitely a bit nervous about whatever she was trying to do.

As I laid back on the bed she took her hand off my cock and straddled my chest. I could feel her wetness as she sat on me which also made me realize she was not wearing panties. She looked down at me," now I want you to make me come baby," She said scooting up towards my head," and if you do a good enough job maybe I will make you come really good too."

With that she straddled my face. I started to lick her with my tongue. My efforts were a bit awkward at first as she adjusted herself but eventually I was able to work her clit with my tongue. As my tongue moved around her clit I started to hear her moans. I felt her hand take hold of my hair causing me to speed up my efforts. I flattened my tongue and moved it up and down faster and faster on her clit. She started moaning louder and faster. Her hips were bucking into me as she grinded my head into her crotch.

Suddenly she stopped and slid down my body and I could feel her take my cock and slide her pussy down on it and start to ride me. "Look at me," she said in between breaths. She pushed my hands under my pillow," leave them there," she started riding my cock while locking her eyes on mine.

I was moaning along with her and knew I would not last much longer. I felt the orgasm building and suddenly cried out as the cum shot into my wife. I felt her hands grab my face and I stared up at her as she rode me through my entire orgasm.

My wife laid on me for several minutes after my orgasm subsided before she finally said," Miss Lisette told me I wasn't supposed to do that baby," she sat up still holding my cock in her," but I couldn't help it. I am not sure how good I will be at this but she told me if I listen to her I will be much happier with our sex life and so will you."

At first hearing your name Miss Lisette made me nervous. My cock started to get hard again though and feeling it my wife moved off my cock up to my stomach where she let the load of cum leak out of her onto me. Her hand reached back and she started stroking me again," but I can always try and get you horny again before you fall asleep."

She got the lube back out and rubbed my cock slowly while watching one of her shows. If my breath got to quick or my legs tensed up she would stop and have me take deep breaths before she would resume. Finally after her show was over she told me to go clean myself up and that I was to sleep naked next to her.

So that was what I was supposed to report to you Miss Lisette. I am nervous, excited, fearful, and so many other things right now I am not sure if I should thank you or not. Mostly I am tired and horny and the experience seemed that much more powerful because it was my wife and we are already intimate. Now she has just gotten to go a little deeper into that intimacy, for bad or good.

Jebb22

jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers