Feeding Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy claims what is his.
2.3k words
4.52
287k
205

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantera66
pantera66
281 Followers

Full. That was how I felt -- stuffed. It wasn't even enough to call it that, the feeling I was experiencing was so new, so unprecedented, so I've-never-even-come-close-to-feeling-so-plugged-up-by-anything... That was what flashed through my mind as I sat, for the first time, impaled on Daddy's huge cock.

Let me clarify, too -- while I could never be accused of having been promiscuous, I had had sex with more than a handful of men in my life, and I had played with various "toys," of various sizes, but... I knew, somehow, that this cock was both longer and thicker than any of those that came (no pun intended) before. Also, this was all so very exciting because since giving birth to Junior, my husband's cock was no longer the snug fit that it used to be -- it was still good, just not as much as it had been, pre-birth. Right now I was stuffed, and it almost made me cum on the spot to feel that way!

All of this raced through my head in about 10 seconds, 10 seconds during which I didn't move, barely breathed, and stared blankly ahead. Then I blinked, unconsciously clenched my pussy around the intruder, heard my Daddy gasp, and met his gaze. His eyes were hooded, his nostrils slightly flared, and his lips half-parted. When our eyes met, another current flashed between us, and his hands came up to grab me by the hair, holding me still with his hands up against my skull.

"Daddy?" I whispered, shyly, tentatively, even now worried he was going to "snap out of it" and cast me aside.

The thought terrified me, I didn't understand why or how I knew it, but I suddenly knew that this man, my father, the man who had been the one constant all my life, the man who raised me alone after his wife died far too young, the man I could and did always trust...

This man was the only man in the world I ever wanted by my side. To fuck? Sure, but it was deeper than that, it was more than that. I suddenly had the complete certainty that I had just met (weird, right?) the man I was born to belong to, the man I would submit to, the man whom I would always obey, the man to whom I would surrender my entire being, gladly. Daddy didn't just own my body from here on out, he owned me, heart and soul.

Amazingly, I saw an awareness in Daddy's gaze. His eyes were clear, his face calm, proud, confident... proprietary. It was as if he had been waiting for me to finally understand, and was glad I had. One of his hands released its grip on my hair and encircled my throat, holding me gently but firmly.

He stared into my eyes and, in a very quiet voice, said, "Mine. All mine."

I heard myself murmur, "Yes, Sir," but he arched an eyebrow and I quickly repeated, more clearly, more loudly, "Yes, Sir -- Yours."

At that, Daddy's mouth swooped down and captured mine. He took complete possession of my lips, my tongue, and he bit my lips almost painfully. His tongue and lips and teeth claimed mine, searing my senses, leaving me light-headed and panting, mewling softly, submitting completely. He released my mouth, and I whimpered softly, only to sigh with pleasure when his mouth moved down to my neck, licking and biting me, causing the skin all over my upper body to pebble with chills. He growled with approval of my moans.

Daddy yanked my head back, causing me to arch my back and yelp in surprise. Almost simultaneously, I felt his mouth come down on my breast, once again latching on to my swollen and milky nipple, suckling greedily. A violent orgasm rocked my body, my pussy clenched Daddy's cock again, and finally -- finally! -- he started to fuck me, to take as his what had already been surrendered.

Sitting in the chair like this, the strokes weren't as long or as powerful as I wanted, but they were still intensely erotic, incredibly sexy and exciting. My pussy, creaming and hot, a silken vice around his hard cock, welcomed the assault, cumming non-stop, alternately clenching and unclenching, my juices slathering the cock my pussy was born to worship.

How to describe the feeling? Maybe later, when I'd had time to think about it, I'd be able to, but right now, all I could do was try to hold on to my sanity. This was so intense, so beyond words, and so confusing (after all, wasn't this wrong so many levels?), that I felt like I might go insane if I tried to actually apply rational thought to it all right now. So I didn't, I just let go and allowed myself to just go with it.

But suddenly I thought of my baby, asleep in his room. I had a sudden panic attack, wondering how I was going to untangle the mess I was now in -- I was married, and now I must figure out what to do about that... But Daddy, so attuned already to me and my thoughts, lifted his head from my tit, looked me in the eye.

"I'll take care of everything, don't worry about that -- now or ever. Understand?"

Calm washed over me and I smiled at Daddy, nodding, "Yes, Sir, thank You."

We both looked down at where we were joined, where Daddy's cock kept burying itself into my cunt, over and over again, glistening with my juices, dripping with my cream -- it was the hottest thing in the world! Then Daddy put his hands on my hips and lifted me up and off his stiff cock -- the sensation was AWFUL, it was as if I were suddenly un-tethered from the Earth, as if I would float away into space, alone and lifeless.

Then Daddy turned to me, reached down and around me, put his hands under my ass, and picked me up. I, understanding his intentions, wrapped my arms around his neck, and lifted my legs to wrap them around his waist. Daddy reached down to grab his cock and hold it in position while we lowered me onto it, once again burying it inside of my -- his! -- sopping wet and scorching hot pussy.

He took a few steps until he had me up against the wall, and Daddy really and truly started to fuck me for the first time, stroking in and out, harder and harder. When he drew out, it felt like he was pulling my cunt inside-out, ending with only the tip of his huge cock still inside my dripping pussy lips, then shoved almost violently back in, claiming once and for all -- and always! -- sole ownership of what was his and his alone!

My cunt was on fire. Daddy's unrelenting assault on it was causing a non-stop electric charge to race all over my body. I felt Daddy's cock piston in and out of me, my pussy learning its shape, its size, its veins, its ridges. I knew that soon I would get to learn how it felt in my mouth, what it looked like, how it smelled and tasted, but right now its new home was memorizing it, adapting to it, molding itself to it for maximum pleasure for both of us.

With every thrust in, my pussy walls eagerly accepted it all, my clit ground against Daddy's pelvic bone, my ass warmed to the beating of his heavy balls. When he pulled out, almost completely each time, my pussy walls clenched around their new Master almost desperately, unwilling to lose him, holding on to his huge mushroom tip with the desperation of a drowning man holding onto a life preserver! Over and over we repeated this, orgasms crashing over me almost constantly, while my Daddy held me up against the wall.

My moans were getting louder and Daddy once again fastened his mouth to mine. He tasted so good, his lips were so firm and gentle at the same time, his teeth so strong and exerting just the right amount of pressure as they bit my lips, his tongue seared the inside of my mouth without ever feeling unpleasantly invasive. Every lick, suck, nibble, and thrust kept my nipples erect and my pussy creamy and hot.

Daddy pinched my right nipple sharply between his thumb and forefinger and pulled back a little, getting my full attention. "I'm going to put you down now, baby, we're changing positions." It wasn't a question, he wasn't checking to see if that was "OK" with me, he was merely making a statement of fact. Quite unnecessarily (but much to my delight), he gave my nipple another hard twist, as if to dare me to protest -- it had never even occurred to me to protest, but I enjoyed the lightning bolt to my dripping cunt.

There would be time later to talk, time to prove to him that he had nothing to worry about; deep inside, I had already really and truly submitted to him as my man, my Master, my owner.

For now, all I did was smile gently and say, "Yes, Sir, as you wish."

His low growl of pleasure, the gleam in his eye, and another hard twist of my nipple showed his pleasure at this.

I unlocked my ankles and let my Daddy lower me until I was standing before him, the nightgown that had been bunched-up around my waist falling to my knees again. My only complaint being the absence of his cock in my pussy, a complaint I wouldn't dare to voice. Instead, I merely looked into Daddy's eyes and awaited instruction.

"Good girl," Daddy murmured, those two words almost making me cum on the spot.

Daddy took me by the shoulders and turned me around, then, pushing me ahead of him, walked over to the wing chair. I looked back at him over my shoulder, a question in my eyes, and he placed his left hand on my left hip, while placing his right hand on my right shoulder. Slowly he pushed my shoulder forward and down while holding my hip steady, and I obediently bent at the waist towards the recliner until I was completely bent over, supporting my weight with my forearms on the arms of the chair.

Daddy pressed up against me, letting me feel his rigid cock through the nightgown while he reached under me to palm my tits, squeezing them and twisting my nipples hard. I moaned and ground my nighty-covered ass against his hard prick, getting another "Good girl" for my efforts.

Daddy drew back a little, then slowly slid my nighty up until it was gathered up in one hand at the small of my back, leaving my ass and soaking wet pussy totally exposed. Before I could even prepare myself for anything, Daddy slammed his cock into my starving cunt, bottoming out in one stroke. I had already taken all of him before, but in this position I swear it felt like there were an extra two inches inside of me, I could swear that the head of his cock had to be up against my cervix, maybe even past it! I moaned again, loudly, thankful that Junior was asleep down the hall and oblivious to what was happening.

Daddy started to stroke in and out, faster and faster, and I knew this was it -- I thrust back at him as much as I could, but I could feel my body tensing up for what I knew would be the most intense orgasm of my twenty-four years of life! Daddy's breath started to get louder, rougher, and his balls seemed to be tightening up and hitting me almost painfully when he slammed his cock home.

Daddy sawed in and out, bringing his huge prick almost completely out on every other stroke, going balls deep on the next, faster and faster, harder and harder, and the sound of flesh slapping flesh, of wet pussy sucking in hard dick, the almost non-stop keening coming from me, rising in pitch and volume was so sexy and added to the fire that we were surely creating with the ultimate incestuous connection of my Daddy's cock, balls-deep in his baby girl's cunt!

Suddenly, Daddy plunged, if possible, even deeper than he had before, grabbed my hip with one hand and reached forward to grab my hair in his other. He pulled me up by the hair, bringing my back up to his chest, then wrapped his arm around my waist and brought his hand up to seize my right breast, pinning me against him at hip and tit, while his huge cock was bottomed out in my gushing cunt.

I gasped as I felt his cock swell and his balls twitch and jerk, felt his cock pulsing inside me, once, twice, three times felt his cum filling me up more creamy cum than I had ever felt before, felt it start to trickle out of my pussy because there just wasn't enough room for all he was unloading into me, and my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave! My eyes rolled back in my head, my legs began to buckle beneath me, and the only things keeping me upright were the cock I was impaled upon, and Daddy's two hands -- and Daddy continued to pump his seed into his baby girl's greedy cunt all the while.

There was no fear of pregnancy for me right now, but I noted, somewhere in the back of my mind that I felt SAD about that, not relieved. I shoved that thought aside for now, and gave myself over to the orgasms that were rocking my body, the shockwaves that were streaking from my cunt, filled with my Daddy's cock and cum, to every part of my body. I had given myself to my Daddy, and was blissfully aware that I was totally and utterly in love with him and devoted to him, and would feel that way for the rest of my life.

pantera66
pantera66
281 Followers