Feeding Daddy My Milk

Story Info
David's baby girl is home.
1.4k words
4.37
401.3k
246
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David couldn't believe his luck, his baby girl Haley was finally coming home. Haley was 19 years old, dark long hair, blue eyes and curvy in all the right places. She had finally left her cheating boyfriend and called David to ask if she could move back in with her newborn son Spencer, just until she figured things out. David was so excited to have a full house again, ever since his wife left him 3 years ago, David had been so lonely.

David met Haley at the local train station and put all their bags into the car. Haley was so happy to see her father and thanked him endlessly for taking them in.

"Haley stop it, I'm just so happy to have you two so much closer, I missed you both!" David smiled over at his daughter, took her hand, and squeezed softly.

The rest of the car ride home went fast; Spencer slept the whole way while David and Haley talked about everything and nothing. Finally, they arrived home and David carried their things inside.

"Now I wanted you to feel right at home, so I turned the spare room into little Spencer's nursery I hope you don't mind."

Haley hugged her dad tightly as he led them into the nursery. " Dad this is beautiful, this must of cost a fortune, thank you so much dad, for everything" she kissed her dad's cheek softly and hugged him tightly again.

David breathed her in; he always loved the smell of his daughter she smelt like strawberries. He left Haley to settle Spencer into his new room and he gave her space so she could feed him.

An hour had passed and Haley joined her father in the lounge room. "He's wiped out; the train trip tired him out," Haley said. She sat next to her father and snuggled up to him as he flicked through the channels to find something; finally he settled on a comedy movie and wrapped his arm around his daughter as she nestled into his side.

After a few minutes David could feel a wetness on his side, he looked down and noticed Haley asleep. He looked to find the wetness and realized his daughter was leaking milk. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to wake her and embarrass her, but he was also being turned on knowing his daughter was leaking on him.

He ran a hand down slowly and ran his fingertip over the wetness, he held in the moan as he slowly brought his finger to his mouth and sucked softly, tasting his beautiful baby's milk. He wanted more, but he knew he shouldn't. He grazed his hand softly over her breast causing Haley to moan softly, he held his breath as she began to stir.

She looked down and gasped in horror, "Daddy I'm so sorry you should have woken me, you're wet because of me!" She jumped up and ran to her room embarrassed.

David's cock throbbed in his pants; he got up and went to his room, dropped his pants and pumped his cock hard. All he could think about was his baby's milk, to hold her and touch her, to even fuck her.

Those thoughts brought him over the edge as he finally came moaning Haley's name.

David showered and got into is boxers and headed out across the hall to Haley's room, he knocked and waited for her to let him in. Haley crossed the room and sat on her bed, David knew she was still embarrassed. "Look baby there's nothing to be embarrassed about, you leaked a little milk so what, you're a mum now, it happens don't be ashamed of it".

Haley smiled up at her father and hugged him tight "I know daddy but it was so awkward knowing I leaked milk onto you, I thought you might have been mad".

David shook his head, pulled her over to the bed and sat next to her. "Baby to be honest I'm the one who should be embarrassed, you leaking on me, well, it really turned me on..."

Haley looked over to her father curiously, she didn't know if he was being honest or trying to make her feel better.

"Why would it turn you on dad?"

David felt like a deer caught in headlights, it was now or never. "Well if we are being honest, it has always turned me on, the idea of a women being able to bring life into the world, then to feed the baby etc., your mother never let me try her milk when she had you, it has just always been a real turn on to me.."

Haley smiled at her father; she couldn't believe what he was saying. Through her pregnancy, she always had weird erotic dreams that always involved her father, especially him feeding from her breasts. Haley decided if he was, being honest with her, it was only fair she be honest with him.

"Dad that's kind of hot, I mean really hot, mum wouldn't let you try just a little?"

David shook his head. "Not even a drop? But that's ok it was her choice, but it's still something I think of often when I...you know".

Haley stood up in front of her father and pulled her tank off. She walked closer to him, placed her hands on his shoulders, and said, "Try my milk daddy?"

David moaned when she called him daddy. He pulled her closer so she was straddling his knee; he looked up to her one last time for approval. Haley nodded and within moments, his mouth was around her nipple sucking softly. Haley moaned and ran her fingers threw her father's hair pulling his face closer to her breasts, this encouraged him and he began to suck harder, drinking down every drop his baby gave him.

His cock was rock hard, straining against his boxer briefs begging to be freed; his baby girl was a moaning mess above him, grinding against his thigh. He decided to see how far she would let him go, he slowly ran a hand up her thigh towards her pussy, causing Haley to moan and pant louder above him.

"Oh daddy, I can't believe your feeding on my tits, I'm so wet for you, please don't stop daddy!" she panted out.

David couldn't take any more, he stood causing Haley to wrap her legs around him, he carried her to the side of the bed and laid her down without breaking contact. He smiled up at his baby girl and switched to the other nipple. He slid her shorts and panties down and moaned as he felt her bare wet pussy. He sucked harder than before as Haley used her feet to slide his boxers down.

David slid up and kissed his baby girl; the kiss was soft to begin with but grew hungry with need. They were both moaning and panting as David grinded against his baby girl's wet pussy.

"Daddy please! I need to feel you, please don't stop!" Haley panted out as she nipped and sucked her father's shoulder causing him to growl and slam into her waiting pussy. "Daddy, fuck you are so big!" she gasped out between thrusts.

David bent his head and began to feed while he fucked his baby girl hard and deep. "So fucking tight baby, daddy's not going to last long!" He grunted out between thrusts, Haley wrapped her legs tight around his hips and held on as he sucked and fucked her.

"Cum daddy, fill my pussy!" She gasped out causing Dave to moan louder, the idea of filling his baby up made him harder, he thrust faster and harder and sucked her milk down greedily.

"Here it comes baby! Fuck . . . baby!" he growled out as he filled his baby girl with his cum, causing Haley to cum hard "DADDY...FUCK!".

After a few moments, David slowly slid out of his baby girl, covering her with kisses anywhere he could reach.

"Baby that was better than I ever dreamed it would be." He breathed out as Haley snuggled up to her father.

"Thank you daddy, I feel so good now and I have no more pain, I love you so much daddy!" She leaned up and kissed him softly.

"Baby this might sound wrong and selfish, I want you and Spencer to stay here with me, I love you baby and I want to care for you both, and I want you to be mine."

Haley smiled up at her father and nodded frantically "Yes daddy as long as I get to have you every night!"

"Don't worry baby, I have big plans for us!" David smiled and kissed her deeply.