Feeding the Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers

The rest of the October videos were back to hidden camera type stuff of Mary taking showers or changing clothes, that type of thing. That is all except one video, which was of John and Mary making love. After seeing this passionate and loving session between John and Mary it was obvious that the other scenes were just fantasies they played out.

Starting the November videos the first several scenes were the usual bathroom or bedroom scenes and one more of the Gene and Mary scenarios. On 11/15/95 Mary was walking around the house with the camera. It looked as though she was doing an inventory video of the contents of the house. When she came into the living room John was sitting on the sofa talking to my wife Sharon. It surprised me a little to see Sharon there but I could see that Sharon was there collecting for the Cancer Society which she did every year. As she got up to leave Mary followed her with the camera. When Sharon got to the door John called to her and said, "You are going to come over the next time you do it, right?”

Sharon replied, "I promise, I’ll come right over." Then she left. Mary continued her videotaping and said to John as she passed him, "I like Sharon’s new hair style don’t you?" I couldn’t hear John’s response. That video ended as Mary left the room. I couldn’t figure the significance of that video being included in the collection but I continued on. I watched one more video dated 11/20/95. This was another video of John and Mary making love. After that I had to go home.

It was three weeks before John and Mary were both out of town again. When I went into John’s video room I found that he had added more entries in his notebook and I saw the new football game tapes on the shelves. I went back to pick up where I left off in the November tape. I watched more bathroom videos and then I came to the 11/24/95
video. John was in the living room taping Mary at the piano when the doorbell rang. Mary got up and went to the door. John didn’t turn the camera so I couldn’t see who was at the door. I heard voices in the background but I couldn’t hear what was being said. Then I heard Mary say to John, "You have a visitor."

As John turned toward the visitor he turned the camera at the same time. Then I got surprised again. The visitor was Sharon. John greeted her warmly. He said, "Good evening Sharon. To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

Sharon sounded a little out of breath and excited as she spoke. "I have what you asked me to bring you."

John said, "That’s great. How long have you had it?" Sharon replied "About fifteen minutes". John said, "Oh that’s terrific. Follow me.” There was a black out as John turned off the camera. When the video started again, Sharon was in the master bedroom lying on the bed with her clothes on and John was doing something with the lighting in the room. When John had his camera ready he asked Sharon, "Are you ready?"

Sharon replied, "Yes".

Then John zoomed the camera in close on Sharon’s face then pulled back just a little then paned down her body until all I could see on the screen was Sharon’s body from the hips down to just below her knees. I didn’t know what was about to happen but I was both nervous and excited at the same time. Then John said "Okay Sharon, show me."

Sharon reached around to the side of her skirt and unzipped it and slid it down over her hips, down her legs and off. Now Sharon was lying there in her panties. I heard John tell her to wait for him to tell her when to continue. John began to zoom in on Sharon’s panties. They were white and very sheer in the front. I was suddenly having trouble breathing. I didn’t understand what was going on. Was my wife going to have sex with John? I never believed that she would ever be unfaithful to me. As these thoughts race through my head John zoomed in closer to Sharon’s panties. That’s when I realized that her panties weren’t just sheer they were also wet in the crotch. John zoomed in until the screen was filled with a picture from Sharon’s hips to just below her pussy. Then he said, "Okay Sharon, now remove your panties please. As she removed the panties I saw that Sharon’s pubic hair was matted and shinny. John recorded about two minutes of Sharon’s pussy then he asked her to turn over on her stomach. When she did John moved the camera so that her pussy showed up very clearly between her upper thighs. It was at that moment that I realized that Sharon’s pussy was covered with semen. At that point I was in shock and couldn’t make any sense out of what I was looking at. Sharon had apparently arrived at Johns house already in this condition. But who had she fucked and when.

Before I could put any more thought into that I heard John tell Sharon to get on her hands and knees then John moved the camera for a close-up of her pussy. In that position I could see drops of semen on her pussy lips and some running down the inside of her thigh. I didn’t know why but I found the sight to be very erotic and I had a raging hard on. John continued to pose her and record close-up pictures of Sharon’s cum sticky pussy for another fifteen minutes. When John was done he said, "Okay Sharon, that’s all. You can get dressed now. I have some very beautiful and sexy video of your pussy I want to thank you very much for doing this for me. I guess I owe you."

Sharon laughed. "Your damn right you owe me. I don’t know how you talked me into doing this but I actually enjoyed it."

Just before John turned off the camera he said, "Next time I would like to start shooting sooner if possible." John turned off the camera before I could hear Sharon’s response. After seeing all the video up till that point I guessed that John likes to take pictures of a woman’s pussy after she has been fucked. But I had no clue about who had fucked my wife before she went over to Johns house, or why she let him make this video.

After I recovered a little I ran the tape back to the beginning to when John was taping Mary at the piano. Then I noticed that there was a clock in the picture and it read 10:15. Then it hit me. November 24 was the day after Thanksgiving. I remember that evening because I had rented two movies. One of them was a chic flick that Sharon wanted to see and the other was a Bruce Willis movie she didn’t care to watch. We watched her movie first and there were some romantic love scenes in the movie that got Sharon aroused so when the movie was over she practically attacked me. We made love right there on the living room floor. When we were done I started my Bruce Willis movie and Sharon said she was going to run down to the mini mart and get some mike and eggs for breakfast before they close at 11:00. So it was my semen in Sharon’s pussy in that video. I suddenly had an odd feeling. I didn’t know if I was relieved or disappointed. I guess the mystery had excited me a little and now that I knew it was my own cum I lost the mystery.

I began to wonder if Sharon was in any more of these tapes. I started scanning through the rest of that tape but Sharon did not make another appearance in November. I loaded the tape for dates in December and began to scan through that tape. I didn’t get very
far. As I was scanning I saw Sharon’s face so I backed the tape up to the end of the previous scene and played forward from their. When the previous scene ended the picture went black and when the next video segment started there was Sharon laying in bed in her nightgown with her legs up in the air leaning against the wall. I recognized the room as my own bedroom. This was in my house. I wondered where I was when this was going on. I stopped the tape and looked at the date on the scene.

It was recorded on 12/9/97. I remembered that day now. It was a Saturday and I had to go to work that morning to meet with a customer. The only reason I remember this time was that Sharon wanted to make love that morning. She usually doesn’t want to have sex in the morning. So we had sex and when we finished I barely had time to pull my pants up and run out the door to get to my meeting on time.

I started the tape again and watched as John, carrying the camera walked into my bedroom. The audio wasn’t adjusted to good yet but I heard John say, "I came over as soon as I saw George leave. Boy was he in a hurry. Why do you have your legs up against the wall like that?"

Sharon answered, "I didn’t want any of Georges cum to leak out before you got here."

John quickly got his camera ready and Sharon removed her nightgown. When she was naked John told her to put her legs down and spread them wide apart. As Sharon did this John moved in for a close-up showing my cum slowly leaking out of Sharon’s pussy. For the next half hour I watched various posses of my wife’s dripping vagina and I was aroused again.

The rest of the December tape showed nothing of consequence. After the tape was over I sat thinking about what I had learned about my neighbors and my wife from these videos. I began to feel a little smug. Like I was better than all of them because of the twisted things they were doing. I loved Sharon and decided not to confront her with this now. I figured that sometime in the future I could use all of this to my advantage. I was laughing to myself when I loaded the next tape.

My laughter stopped as soon as the first video segment on the new tape started. I had suddenly become the star. There I was on the screen walking into John and Mary’s bathroom and looking around. Finally finding the little bag with Mary’s soiled panties. I sat there stunned as I watched myself smelling her panties. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the next five videos where the same subject, me going into John and Mary’s bathroom and smelling Mary’s panties.

I stopped the tape for a while to try to get my head straight. I knew now that John must have seen me doing that, and he may very well have shown the video to Mary. I wonder if he showed this to anyone else, possible Sharon. If he had showed it to Sharon surely she would have said something to me about it, or I would have at least sensed that something was wrong. Why hadn’t John or Mary said anything? They knew what I was doing and the continued to let me into their house.

Then it struck me that they didn’t mind me smelling Mary’s panties. The video camera caught me the very first time I did it and nothing was said and as the camera continued to catch Mary and me continued to leave her soiled panties in that little white bag for me to find. I wasn’t feeling very good at that moment but I told myself not to worry about it. After all if they made no attempt to stop me, and indeed left panties for me to find, they must be getting a kick out of it themselves. And after what I had seen in their videos I would say my little fetish was no big deal. Then I laughed to myself and said well maybe they caught me with my nose in Mary’s panties but they don’t know that I know they caught me.

I decided to watch the rest of the tape. I forwarded to the last scene of me with Mary’s panties in my hand and started from there. The very next scene almost made me stop breathing. The scene was of me putting a tape in Johns VCR. So John knew everything. The realization that my activities in their house over the last couple of months had been recorded and watched by who knows how many people and my own wife subjecting herself to being video taped in the nude after having sex was all too much for me. I started to feel faint. I looked around the room to see if I could see a camera spying on me but I couldn’t. I shut off the VCR and the TV and returned the videotape to its proper place on the shelf, and I went home.

I didn’t go back to John and Mary’s house again that week. I let Sharon take care of things over there for a while. I didn’t say anything to Sharon about what I had seen and she didn’t mention anything to me about what she had been up to or what I had been up to either. For the next month I felt a coldness growing between us and I believed it was me that was causing it. In spite of what I had done I was disturbed by Sharon’s activities. John and Mary were back from their travels but I managed to avoid having any contact with them.

Toward the end of the month I was beginning to feel foolish about the way I was acting toward Sharon. My birthday was coming up that Friday and I wanted to celebrate it with my wife at my side. So when I saw Sharon that night I made it a point to tell her I loved her. She said, "I know" and walked away. Sharon didn’t say much to me the rest of the week. Friday morning when I got up to go to work Sharon never mentioned my birthday. I felt bad all day. Could she have forgotten or did she not care? That night when I got home from work and went into our bedroom to change clothes I heard the shower running and I noticed that Sharon had laid out some clothes on the bed. She had a sexy little cocktail dress, black lace stockings and matching garter belt, and a black bar and panty set. I began to feel better already. I guessed that Sharon wanted to surprise me and dress up the way I liked her to and go out to dinner and dancing then come home for some great sex. I slipped out of the bedroom and went back down stairs to wait for her. I got myself a beer and sat down on the couch and turned on the evening news. It must have been a half hour before she came down stairs. I almost smelled her before I saw here. She had on my favorite cologne. I felt my cock starting to get hard just thinking about the evening we were going to have together. I didn’t turn around because I didn’t want to spoil her surprise.

When Sharon noticed me she said, "Oh, I didn’t hear you come in. I’m sorry but I have to run out to a dinner with a customer. There are leftovers from last night in the refrigerator for your dinner. I will call you if I am going to be very late. When I turned around and saw her dressed like that I knew she was lying about going to dinner with a customer. She was going out to get fucked. I wanted to stop her from leaving but I didn’t. I thought I should follow her but I couldn’t make myself move. I just sat there and listened to her car drive away. After sitting for a while I decided that I had to go look for her but not right away. I knew the restaurants she usually went to if she had to take a customer to dinner. I went upstairs and showered and put on clean clothes.

As I drank down my second beer debating whether I should go after her or not the phone rang. I picked it up hoping it would be Sharon. It was John. He said "I need to talk to you about something important. Can you come over right now?"

It sounded more like a command than a request. I figured he was finally getting around to talking to me about the videos so I told him I would be right over. I figured I might as well get it over with. John opened the door when I rang the bell. When we entered the living room Mary was sitting on the sofa wearing a sexy robe that was split to show a lot of leg and open at the top to show a lot of cleavage. John offered me a drink and asked where Sharon was. I just said that she had an appointment and couldn’t make it.

Then Mary said, "That’s to bad because we know it’s your birthday and we thought we would invite you two over for some fun and games." Mary winked at me as she said it.

John handed me a beer and said, "So George what do you think of my video tape collection?"

I felt my face go beet red. I was ready to run to the door when Mary took my hand in hers and said, "I just love his collection. The crazy things he catches people doing and the things he can get people to do in front of a camera always amazes me."

Then John said, "You almost freaked out when you saw yourself in those pictures. Well as my birthday present to you I just wanted you to know that Mary and I have no problem with what you were doing. Anything you can do sexually that makes you happy and doesn’t hurt anyone else is fine in my book. I wish Sharon was here. I would have liked her to hear what you have to say about the videos I took of her."

I said "I was shocked at first but I found them to be a major turn on."

John said, "I thought you might."

Then Mary asked, "Do you think Sharon might come over later?"

I finally broke down. I said, "No. Sharon will not be coming over later. I think she has gone out to have an affair tonight."

Mary asked me why I thought that and I told her about how she had never acknowledge my birthday and the way she had dressed and what she had said as she left the house.

Mary said, "I’m sorry. Did you two have a fight or did you say anything to her about the videos? She doesn’t know about your videos. She has never even seen hers."

I said "No, there was no fight and it wasn’t anything I said to her. Its just something she decided to do I guess."

John stood up and said, "Well George, I don’t know what to say. Please excuse me, I have to run upstairs for a moment."

As John was leaving the room Mary picked up the remote control for the television and turned it on. There was some old movie on and Mary just left it on that station with the sound turned down low. Then she asked me if I loved Sharon. I told her I did. Then Mary asked if I loved her enough to let her have sex with another man if it was what she wanted. I asked Mary if she meant that I should let her sneak out behind my back and have an affair.

Mary said, "No. I mean if Sharon came to you and said I love you but I want to have sex with this guy, would you let her?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I don’t know if I could do that."

Mary said "Well then its time to find out." She picked up the remote and clicked it and the picture changed. It was John and Mary’s bedroom and Sharon was lying on the bed. She had her clothes on but she was showing a lot of leg all the way to the top of her stockings.

I said, "What’s this? What the hell is going on here?

Mary said, "Be quiet and just watch for a minute."

John entered the room and took Sharon by the hand and Sharon got off the bed and stood in front of John. John turned Sharon around and looked her over then stopped her with her back to him. John reached up and pulled down the zipper on the back of Sharon’s dress and then pulled the dress over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. John turned Sharon around to face him and kissed her on the mouth while he cupped her ass with both hands.

I asked "Did John tape himself fucking my wife?"

Mary asked, "How could he have done that. He hasn’t had time. He only went upstairs five minutes ago."

"Well please explain what I am looking at."

"John is upstairs with Sharon right now."

I started to jump up but Mary stopped me and said, "Calm down. There’s plenty of time for that. Right now you have a decision to make. You have three choices: 1. You can run upstairs and stop them and take Sharon home and try to work things out. 2. You can sit here and watch as John makes love to your wife and then try to deal with that later or 3. You can go upstairs and love her while John is fucking her. I highly recommend number three."

I had to take a deep breath and think about what I was going to do. I looked backed to the TV and John was removing Sharon’s panties. Once he had them off he cupped her ass cheeks again then slid his right hand between her legs and just lightly touched her pussy. Then he unhooked her bra and removed it and bent down to suck her one of her nipples into his mouth. Next John helped Sharon back onto the bed and began kissing and sucking on both of her breasts. I couldn’t take my eyes off the TV. I knew that I had to do something but I couldn’t move. I watched helplessly as John kissed his way down over Sharon’s stomach, through her pubic hair and down to her pussy. When he put his tongue into her pussy that was all I could stand. I jumped off the sofa and ran upstairs and into the bedroom. John never even looked in my direction but Sharon did. She looked like

K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers