Feeding the Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers

she was enjoying what John was doing to her but she also looked like she was afraid of what I was going to do. I went over and sat on the bed next to her and said, "If you want to fuck John you have my loving permission." Then I took her hand in mine and leaned over and kissed her. While I was holding her hand she had an orgasm and call out that she loved me.

After Sharon’s orgasm John moved into position to fuck her but before he could I said "This is going to be the first strange cock my wife has felt in her pussy since we got married so I am going to be the one who puts it there. Then I wrapped my hand around Johns cock and brought the head to Sharon’s pussy and rubbed it around until we got
it started and then I let it slip through my hand as John push it the rest of the way in. Sharon was impressed that I had done that and I was surprised at my self but I didn’t feel funny about it at all.

I lay next to Sharon as John pumped his cock into her and she put her head next to mine and kept telling me how much she loved me. After a while I could tell she was approaching orgasm by the sound of her voice and the rate of her breathing. As her orgasm hit she shouted "Happy Birthday George."

A couple of minutes later John yelled, “I’m coming and pumped his load of semen into Sharon’s cunt. When he was done John just lay on top of Sharon resting.

Sharon whispered in my ear "Do you love me enough?"

I said "Enough for what?"

Sharon said, "To clean us up with your mouth."

I asked if she was sure she wanted me to do that and she said that she was. I turned and looked at John. I didn’t have to say anything. He slowly got up on his knees and pulled his softening cock out of Sharon’s dripping pussy. As the head of his cock just
Came out of Sharon’s pussy I took it between my fingers and bent down to it and put the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked the length of it three times and let it drop from my mouth. Then John got off the bed and I positioned myself between Sharon’s legs. I licked and sucked on her pussy and for the first time in my life I was swallowing semen and I didn’t mind. After several minutes of this, Sharon told me to roll over on my back. When I did she straddled my head with her knees and put her pussy on my mouth. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting by doing this for Sharon. Suddenly I felt a wonderful sensation and realized it was someone's mouth on my cock. I pushed Sharon up just enough so that I could see under her. I was relieved to see that it was Mary sucking my cock. Soon after that I gave Sharon an orgasm and I shot a load down Mary’s throat.

After we all calmed down we went downstairs for drinks and snacks. It was then that John told me that I was the only person other than Mary to have ever seen any of his tape collection. Then he said that I had only seen just a portion of it and that I was welcome to come over to watch videos any time I wanted to. Mary came over to me and said I didn’t give you your birthday present yet, then she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties and handed them to me. Then she said, "And when you come over to watch videos there will always be a treat for you in the little white bag.”

Sharon said, "You know George, we set this whole thing up for you birthday. I really hated being mean to you this week but I had to make you think I was going to have an affair to make this whole thing work."

John said, "Okay, enough of this crap, who fucks who now?"

We spent the rest of the evening having sex. The last thing I remembered from that night was lying on my back with Mary sucking my cock with her pussy just above my mouth and John slamming his cock into her. Sharon was behind him licking his balls. As he lost his load inside Mary it began to drip from her pussy into my face then I blew my load in Mary’s mouth. Shortly after that I feel asleep.

It has been several months since that night and Sharon and I are as much in love as ever. Now I help John make videos and the four of us get together for sex quite often and I owe it all to feeding the pussy.

K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories