Feeding Them to the Lions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hearts collectively sunk when they watched Steve pull the bag out of his shirt pocket and dangle it there for everyone, including the inmates, to see.

_________________________________

Despite her disgust, Emily couldn't help looking out the opposite window of the bus, at Steve as he stood outside with his back to the window. Over the ridgeline, Emily could see the towering highway signs for the fast food places and gas stations at the exit up ahead and she knew she was within dashing distance of civilization. Still, she didn't feel her life was in any danger and to suddenly take off and bolt for freedom might change that, plus it would also leave one or more of her friends behind to face the consequences.

So she just sat there and made silent eye contact with Alisha and Laura beside her, each sharing in the understanding of what Renee was doing outside on her knees at the edge of the woodline, behind parked bus. Emily cast a evil eye up to Corliss sitting behind the wheel of the bus, knowing her knew all along about the secluded turnoff he'd driven the bus down which was mainly used by rescue vehicles when need be and couldn't be seen by the normal traffic flow whizzing up the interstate.

There was really nowhere for Emily to look. Shutting her eyes would be admitting defeat, looking at any of the guards would make her even more sick to her stomach, maintaining eye contact with her friends would have just made her madder, and she certainly didn't want to even remotely lock eyes with any of the prisoners in the back even though she could clearly hear their occasional grunts and cackles as they stared out the windows at Renee on her knees in the grass, at the feet of one of the guards.

All she was really able to focus on was the back Steve's navy blue uniform as he stood just outside the bus. Inevitably, several minutes into collecting Renee's pound of flesh for not calling the cops about the drugs they'd seized, Emily watched as Steve's back tensed and his lower body started to jerk and quiver. When he teetered briefly to the side, Emily was stunned by the brief view she had of Renee's face as she knelt there, her lips stretched wide as she accommodated the guard's thick girth.

Her tunnel-like gaze locked only on her friend's face, Emily could see the curly wisps of Steve's pubic hair tickling Renee's cheek as he burrowed forward, flooding the young girl's palate with his seething sperm. A low moan slipped from Emily's mouth when she watched the first traces of the guard's ejaculate bubble free from the corners of Renee's straining lips.

"You almost look like you like what you're seeing," the senior guard named Dwayne coolly commented to Emily about her fixed stare out the window.

"Fuck you," Alisha snapped with defiant helplessness at the older guard.

Emily could see Renee's exposed tits when her friend finally stood back up, a result of Steve pulling her tee-shirt over the back of her head so he could get a clear look at her breasts as she performed fellatio on him. Drifting defeated back in her seat, Emily surveyed the ghostly expressions on Alisha and Laura's faces as they watched Renee step back on the bus, followed closely by Steve who was wryly re-fastening his belt.

Scooting over slightly to give Renee a place to sit, Emily felt embarrassed seeing the glistening and smeared residue of the guard's carnal act streaking the edges of Renee's chin and cheekbone. A chorus a howls and giggles streamed from the inmates in the back as Emily subtly reached up with her hand and wiped her friend's pretty face clean.

"Let's get goin'," Dwayne told Corliss after everyone had taken their seat.

"I need a shower," Emily thought to herself, not only from just how dirty and degraded she and her friends felt, but also embarrassingly from the inexplicable yet unrelenting heat that now pawed at her insides.

The girls could feel the bus rumble to a start beneath them, but just as Corliss was about to shift the transmission into reverse to back out of their hiding place, one of the inmates spoke up from the back. A black gentleman, who was seated in the last seat on the right hand side asked Donny, by far the youngest of the guards, if he wanted Corliss to keep the bus parked.

The 41 year old, 6 foot 4 inch, 230 pound prisoner named Keenan Webster watched Donny's eyes drop the instant he spoke up. Measuring his words and his tone carefully, Keenan once again asked the bashful young man if he wanted the bus to sit there just a little longer.

By then, the other three guards had turned to look at Donny as he sunk deeper into his seat. All four girls couldn't help but look at the 23 year old kid as well and wonder just what this latest development meant. Whatever it was, each of them could sense the mood inside the bus had changed on a dime. Silence enveloped the bus as everyone waited for Keenan to speak again.

"Donny...How's that wife of yours doin' with that meth habit of hers?" he asked with mocking concern.

Donny's shoulders slumped and he seemed to melt into his seat as his three co-workers stared at him in disgust.

One of Keenan's sons had pretty much taken over the day to day running of the small time drug business his Father was in jail for starting. Among his Son's regular customers was Donny's wife Tammy. While Donny had gotten himself clean several years back so he could get a job with the State, his wife had been a heavy user since high school. Donny would have gladly fallen on the sword and taken the rap himself, but he knew his wife, and Mother to his 2 year old son, would be hung out to dry in the process if his dealer decided to ever whisper in a few ears, not to mention ending his own barely started career.

Keenan had arranged for Donny to get his wife's meth at a nice cut rate in return for a few friendly amenities inside and looks the other way when Donny was on duty. While it wasn't an uncommon arrangement in prisons, it was one that Donny was openly questioning at that moment, along with a cavalcade of other poor decisions he'd made over the years.

"You know...whenever we get back," Keenan spoke clearly, " I can talk to some people who could pull some mighty unpleasant strings for everyone...who knows...I might even tell them what happened between you and those poor little girls today."

"Just your word against ours," Donny clumsily countered.

"Not when you have four girls and the four of us who can validate every single thing," Keenan quickly shut the young guard up.

"Yeah...I don't think they have enough bullets to take us all out here beside the highway," another one of the inmates smirked.

"So...how 'bout it," the tenor of Keenan's voice seductively changed as he addressed the guards. "Why don't you share a little bit of the action with us?"

A visible ripple of dread scrolled across each of the girls' faces as Keenan's offer registered.

The veteran of the group, Dwayne, looked back and forth between the inmates and the four girls before rolling his eyes. He knew when the bus stopped to help them in the first place, the situation was ripe with pitfalls. Not in his wildest dreams however did he imagine it getting this much out of hand.

He could throw one of his own, Donny, under the proverbial bus and in the process cast a shadow over everyone working in his department or he could head down the path of self preservation. Reasoning the girls still had the potential marijuana and drunk driving charges hanging over their heads and the smell of their collective vulnerability still fresh in the air, Dwayne looked at each one of them as if to say 'your visit to Carolina aint quite over yet'.

"HEY BIGMOUTH," Keenan's voice boomed through the bus, causing everyone to quickly turn towards him, only to see his eyes were locked on the redhead of the group, Alisha.

Keenan then nodded his head to the left, to the inmate seated across the aisle, a 31 year old convicted car thief named Rich.

Rich Adams, the only Caucasian of the group, looked as shocked as anyone when everyone's gaze slanted towards him.

"I owe my Man here Rich a favor or two," Keenan smiled to the group without going into detail.

"If you pay him back or me Little Girl, the sooner we can get back on the road," Keenan then grinned up to a speechless Alisha.

There was something in Keenan's tone however that insinuated that it was still going to be awhile before the bus pulled out of its hiding place and back on the blacktop.

All four guards appeared to be roasting in their seats as they looked back and forth between the girls and the inmates, knowing the girls were now the only way out of the predicament they had created.

Rich began to shift anxiously in his seat as he tried to lock gazes with Alisha.

"Lucky Bastard's gonna get his dick sucked," another one of the inmates heartily chuckled, causing yet another boulder of guilt to roll through Emily's stomach.

"FUCK NO," Alisha loudly spat to a response of hallow silence, her pale, freckled face now reddened with frustration.

Looking quickly over to Renee, Alisha's gaze lowered in shame when she saw the cum stains on the side of her friend's face. The reality of their situation hit Alisha hard that the dye had already been cast. If her friend Renee had already gone through with her part of the deal, what moral ground did she have to say 'no'.

"Oh...I bet you've sucked plenty of dicks," Keenan bluntly taunted as he measured the blunt resolution on all the girls' faces. "Did it to get a dinner and a night out...maybe to impress a cool guy...hell...did it just because you were drunk and one was there...just look at it this time as a 'get out of jail free' card."

Alisha briskly scanned the faces of her three friends and she wasn't empowered by what she saw. There was defeat and detachment in Renee's eyes, bitterness and bile in Emily's and 'deer in headlight' bewilderment in the normally unflappable Laura's.

A cross country runner in high school, Alisha turned to look at the bus' open door and she thought just for an instant of making a dash for it. She was sure she could make it, but in a completely unfamiliar area, she had no clue where to go or who she could trust. Besides, she worried what might happen to her three friends if she did make such a bold move.

Instead, Alisha bit her lower lip hard and turned away from the door, this time to face down the long aisle that led to the back of the bus.

___________________

It was a very disorientating walk for Alisha. As row after row of empty seated passed behind her, she found it more and more difficult to keep her focus with each passing step. The virile reality of the four male inmates became increasingly acute for Alisha, not only in their size and brooding, hungry gazes but the masculine scent they were giving off from their early morning toil.

Woozy, Alisha struggled to keep her balance, and her will, as she encountered the first two inmates; a rather large black man in his late 20's to her left and a boyish looking Hispanic teenager to her right. Keenan, the seeming leader of the group, sat in the rear seat to her left while Rich sat, sneering in anticipation, at the back on the right.

Even standing, Alisha's 5'6" 125 pound frame seemed to be dwarfed by the seated inmates. Trying her best not to make eye contact with any of them, Alisha was forced to lower her gaze, but even in that, she nearly gulped when she saw the shackles on each mans' hands and feet.

"These men haven't been this close to a woman in God knows how long," Alisha's conscience trembled with a mixture of not only dread, but also a strange carnal curiosity.

"You'll have to unzip me," the bushy haired guy named Rich sarcastically snickered, showing Alisha his tethered wrists as he shifted 45 degrees in his seat to face her.

The normally boisterous, over the top personality Alisha flew through life with was somehow shattered as she stood stoic between the four leering strangers.

"Get down on your knees Little Girl," the heavy set black man behind her whistled into her ear as he edged in closer.

A gradual detachment seemed to overtake Alisha, akin to what she imagined an out of body experience might be like as she eased down slowly, placing the right knee of her navy blue workout pants down on the dirty and sticky floor of the bus.

Eye level now with Rich's crotch, Alisha was completely unaware that three of the guards had slipped back a few seats, either to insure her security or more likely to satisfy their own lewd fascination. Corliss, the driver, remained in his driver's seat close to the other three girls, watching everything on his overhead mirror.

Kneeling now in the aisle, with her peripheral vision Alisha could see Keenan to her left and an undeniable tingle shot down her spine when she saw the way the lap of his jumpsuit was also tented up. Her cheeks now as red as fire, Alisha was thankful the liberating buzz from the pot she'd smoked earlier remained in her system as she reached up and clasped her fingers around the small zipper of Rich's pants. Such a hush had fallen over the entire bus, Alisha's three friends could even hear the sound of the zipper's teeth giving way as she pulled it down.

"Take it out," Rich taunted, scooting forward in his seat to position his crotch directly in front of the young girl's face before nodding a quick expression of 'thanks' over to Keenan.

Rich's eyes rolled immediately with delight the instant he felt Alisha's small, soft fingers disappear inside his fly and take hold of his bulging root. A husky grunt leapt from his throat when he looked down and saw Alisha fish his manhood all the way out the opening.

His shaft standing at attention, at a slightly right degree angle, Rich's breath quickened when Alisha began to rub her index and middle fingers around it.

"Sooner I start...the sooner I get it over with," Alisha thought to herself as the inmate's heavy masculine warmth slid smoothly over the pores of her palm.

After a few moments of staring at the pulsing girth less than a foot in front of her face however, something primal tripped inside Alisha's brain. Suddenly, with the same eagerness and abandon she normally went through life with, Alisha opened her mouth, leaned forward and took the man's dick down her throat. Gobbling down on it quickly, Alisha created an instant vacuum seal around it before working her entire face up and down on his crotch.

Criss-crossing her tongue along the underside of the prisoner's prick, Alisha steadied herself on both knees and fell all the way forward against the seat, causing Rich's entire penis to disappear into her mouth.

Invigorated by the way Rich began to squirm and tremble, Alisha sped up her tongue until the older man's knees were swinging side to side, tapping her breasts through her tee-shirt each time he shuddered. Alisha's efforts had grown so intense, everyone on the bus, including her three friends all the way up front, could clearly hear the slurping sounds echoing from the back seat.

Emily and Laura's gazes suddenly met, and the two girls who had yet to take the step Renee and Alisha had, somehow mutually understood there time was soon to come.

As for Alisha with Rich, it was far from a fair fight. For a man who'd been incarcerated for over six and a half years, who's only sexual release came either by his own hand or by an agreeable cellmate on the down low, Rich simply couldn't handle having a hot and frantic female mouth wrapped around his cock for very long. Less than 90 seconds after Alisha had placed her lips around his throbbing joint, Rich was shooting his cum down her throat.

Alisha seemed shocked by the quickness of the inmates trigger. Having grown so accustomed to giving head to drunken frat boys who's sensitivity had been dulled by copious amounts of alcohol, Alisha's crystal blue eyes bulged wildly as Rich's pasty semen oozed out both sides of her gorged lips before dribbling down her chin into several small puddles on the inmates' orange pants.

Swallowing the remaining cum on her palate as she slid her mouth off Rich's twitching staff, Alisha managed the fortitude to look straight up at him and took a measure of pride from the gleam of rapture in his dazed eyes.

___________________

Even though Rich had been drained of all energy, it was readily apparent the other three inmates had only grown hungrier watching the college girl on her knees. It wasn't long before each of them turned their gazes towards the front of the bus and the other three girls sitting there.

The guards themselves, stuck in the middle of the two glaring factions, sensed the coming storm. Watching how Alisha had given herself so freely to Rich, each of the guards knew the only outcome. It was going to be like feeding the young girls to the lions...

End of Part 1

12