Feeding Them to the Lions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stoic leader of the group, even Dwayne was hypnotized by what he was seeing.

"She's got her ass in the air for ya...You ought to get in there and get yourself some too," Steve snickered over to him.

"Looks like her plate is full right now," Dwayne replied dryly even though it was clear the thought had entered his mind.

"Bet she wouldn't bat an eye if someone pulled her pants down right now," Steve prodded.

Dwayne didn't say a word, but a subdued fire of intent rose in his normally sniper calm eyes. Within a few seconds, the leader of the group had stepped forward and straddled his feet to each side of Laura's behind.

"Your wife ain't gonna like this," Steve said, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"She'll never find out," Dwayne replied, with a mix of comedic timing and dead seriousness.

With almost nonchalant calm, Dwayne reached his hands around each side of Laura's waist, digging his thumbs into the elastic band of her workout pants before tugging them down over her hips. All the surrounding men seemed to lean forward in unison to get a good look as the cocksucking college girl's pale white behind came into view.

Continuing to lather Luis' cock with her mouth, the only hint Laura even knew someone had pulled down her pants down was the way she swayed it backwards against the warm, rough hands that freely explored her asscheeks.

Seizing the moment, Dwayne quickly slid his hands over her hips and spread his fingers wide, kneading the soft flesh of her ass several times before aiming each thumb towards the girl's tightly puckered asshole.

"We should get Luis to fuck her back there," Steve joked to the other guys.

"It would kill her," Dwayne matter of factly quipped. "But this won't," he then added just before jabbing the tips of each of his thumbs into Laura's rear and wrenching them apart slightly.

The young girl's back buckled and her hips jerked several times as the man behind her carefully inserted his digits into her behind.

Keeping his left thumb buried inside Laura's ass, Dwayne reached forward with his right, sticking it directly between the kneeling girl's thighs until his arrow shaped hand pierced straight into the buttery slit of her vagina.

"UUGGRRHHH," Laura barked when she felt the older man's fingers stab through her liquefied crevice.

Taking it all in from below, even though his wrists were shackled, Luis was able to steady his cock with his left hand and rub the side of Laura's head with his right as she tried her best to perform fellatio on him. He could look up and see what the guard was now doing to the college girl's raised crotch and before long Laura's entire body seemed to be injected with a current of high voltage as she tried to devour his throbbing penis.

The back of her thighs grinding against the woven material of the guard's work slacks, Laura's breath quickened through her nose as she allowed herself to be sandwiched between the two men.

His right hand completely coated now with Laura's sticky arousal, Dwayne used his left to alternately thumb the tiny girl's asshole for a few seconds then smack his palm down hard on her left asscheek. The slapping collision of flesh on flesh echoed through the bus each time Dwayne brought his left hand down and he could feel Laura's vagina bubble and ooze all over his right every time he did. Standing above the young couple in the seat, Dwayne looked down and could see the cosmic expression of joy on Luis' face from the blowjob Laura was giving him, and it was clear from the way his legs and torso twitched that he was on the verge of cumming.

Working his fingers in and out of Laura's cunt, even to someone as grizzled as Dwayne, he had a hard time believing this outcome was possible when they had first pulled the bus over to help the stranded girls. Laura's anus seemed to bloom around his embedded left thumb each time he slashed his right hand deeper into the girl's burning vagina until he almost felt like a puppetmaster on top of her.

Having probed her quim for several minutes, at a multitude of different angles with his right hand, Dwayne could tell from the way she shuddered every so often where exactly her g-spot was. Keeping up his forceful pace, Dwayne flexed his fingers apart, using his index and middle digits to drill Laura's secret bundle of inner nerve endings while at the same time allowing his ring finger and pinky to scrape vigorously over her raised clitoris.

So occupied by the naked and writhing ass in front of him however, Dwayne hadn't noticed that the two girls who had been in the front of the bus had moved back several rows and were now each unrepentedly watching as he and the young inmate sexually ravaged their friend Laura.

"...God Damn...," Alisha's normally husky voice left her lips at only a whisper as she stood beside Renee, each leaning forward far enough to get a good look at Laura sprawled across the young Hispanic inmates' lap, with her own pants pulled down, being fondled by one of the guards from behind.

Luis managed to look up at just the right instant to see the two girls' reaction to what they were seeing and their fixed, hypnotic stares only caused the cum boiling inside his balls to stir that much more. Both Laura's hands clenched tightly around his fully erect shaft, Luis smiled watching the way Alisha and Renee focused their sorority sister bathing his manhood from tip to base.

Luis' young, heated libido could only take so much. It had been so long without a girl's touch down there, the pressure building inside his balls proved to be too much and the reservoir of his stoked lust finally burst.

Rocking the back of his head against the window, Luis lurched his buttocks off the seat, pressing Laura's face tight between his hand and groin until several mucusy beads of cum shot straight into the air. The first apexed then landed on the back of Laura's head, the second went astray, splashing against the back of the seat and the third fluttered back down and draped directly across Laura's nose and brow when she looked up to witness the frothy fruit of her labor.

Luis' cock convulsed and flared several more times in Laura's hands as she ratcheted her grip up and down on it, seemingly trying to milk every last bit essence from the spitting monster. Dwayne, seeing Luis' violent, pent-up release, increased the speed of his forward assault into Laura's cunt until she was moaning and clawing on top of the young inmate. Pushing his left thumb all the way to the knuckle inside Laura's rectum, Dwayne looked down and watched a wave of ecstatic agony wash across the 21 year old girl's face until her vagina exploded furiously around his slicing hand.

"OOOHHHHHHHAAAAAHH OOHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHH," the normally grounded and well mannered young girl squealed.

Dwayne's own feet started to tingle standing behind Laura, absorbing her fitful and shrill screams of release. Goosebumps splintered down all 12 spines on the bus as Laura's explosive wails of rapture vibrated through the entire cabin.

Tears of quenched joy streamed down the shivering girl's cheek, mixing with the sticky ejaculate that now drizzled along the shaft of Luis' cock. Wiping her tongue up and down the musky staff as she swooned in orgasmic bliss, Laura hurriedly nursed at the salty combination now coating his manhood.

Dwayne took his time savoring the feel of Laura's cunt spasming and gushing around his fingers. When he finally did remove them, even he was shocked by the amount of vaginal dew that glistened over his entire shiny hand. Pulling his left thumb free from Laura's rear, the old man's heart skipped a beat watching the way the young girl buckled and quivered from being unplugged. His own cock now painfully obvious poking out the front of his workpants, Dwayne stared down at Luis' slowly deflating beast and the obscene way it tumbled down the side of Laura's plain, pretty face as she rested on his lap.

Taking a few steps back towards Steve, Dwayne reached into his pocket, to both adjust his embarrassing erection and to grab a handkerchief to wipe Laura's slippery lust off his hands. Looking down to his left at Emily's long angelic legs extending out the seat where she was sitting beside the burly black inmate named Winston, Dwayne realized the afternoon was far from over.

"Looks like she's about to get hers too," Dwayne said to Steve as he wiped the rag between his fingers.......

Part 3 to come

12