Feeding Them to the Lions Ch. 03

Story Info
The party ends with a bang.
6.7k words
4.53
142.3k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Dwayne noticed after his eyes refocused was Winston's right hand buried inside Emily's shorts in the seat to his left.

"Who took his cuffs off?" he asked incredulously.

Dwayne's question was met with only silence for the moment, the only sound being the brisk, wet squeak of Winston's fingers swimming through the nearly 6 foot tall college girl's crotch.

Finally, Steve replied.

"I did it a few minutes ago...while you were busy with that other girl in the seat with Luis," he admitted in a low-key whisper. "Winston really seemed to be itching to get inside the girl's pants and she was getting into watching what you'll were doing to her friend...If I didn't undo Winston's cuffs I think he was going to snap the chains on them on his own anyway. Don't worry though....Donnie right there has his shotgun aimed right at him in case he tries anything."

Dwayne spun his head to face the youngest of the guards and saw the barrel trained directly on the inmate three seats away. Dwayne also saw the discomfort and unease in Donnie's eyes.

"God I hope no one on this bus so much as sneezes.... no telling how many of us that Son of a Bitch might shoot," Dwayne thought to himself.

_____________

Of the four inmates, 38 year old Winston Banks had gone the longest without a woman's touch. He'd been in jail for almost 12 years and sat a little over 8 months from his release date. It had been a good while back that Winston had made peace with the fact he wouldn't have sex with a woman until his release, and God help whoever she turned out to be. But as Emily took her seat beside him and the situation continued to spiral out of control, suddenly it dawned on the brawny felon that he might actually get to have a woman before he became a free man.

When one of the guards reached down and unlocked his shackles, Winston went for Emily like a lion to a pile of raw meat, quickly slipping his hand inside her pants and squeezing the girl's flaming hot vagina.

It had stunned Winston when Steve reached down and unlocked his cuffs. The whole encounter had become so convoluted by then, anything seemed possible. By then, the girl named Laura in the seat to the left had worked Luis' cock out of his pants and was groping and sucking it for all she was worth while the oldest of the guards had taken his place behind her, shoving his fingers into her cunt and ass.

Even though Winston's hands were now free to roam over the girl beside him, he still had to worry about the shotgun barrel aimed at his head, and the itchy and inexperienced trigger finger that manned it. Still, in the heat of the moment, the primal desire that had been unleashed inside him outweighed any concern over his well being.

The scent, sight and touch of such a ripe and athletic college girl sitting beside him caused Winston's blood to rush to his groin and his already light head swooned even more when his fingers dipped inside Emily's tender, wet pussy. The long-legged and willowy volleyball player parted her knees and pressed them up against the seat in front of her, spreading them wide allowing the 260 pound inmate unfettered access between her thighs as she watched what they did to Laura.

Helpless to move, Emily hunched her back tight against the seat and it wasn't long before her free flowing vaginal goo had coated Winston's dark brown hand as she watched Luis' cock explode against her friend's face. Her eyes then flared in their sockets from being so obscenely close when Dwayne sawing hands caused Laura to cum, mere inches away.

There was a momentary paralysis of thought for Winston as he allowed Emily's pussy to churn and bristle around his hand. He could have died happy with that feeling against his fingertips, but it finally dawned on him that with his freed hands, he could be the first of the inmates to actually have sex with one of the stranded girls. Scanning his wanton gaze up and down Emily's squirming body, Winston's blood boiled as it rapidly filled his cock.

Emily, like the other onlooking girls, was still stunned and silent from the whole ordeal. She sat in the seat watching Laura pull her pants back up and slowly wobble forward to sit down beside Alisha and Renee several rows up, the whole time grinding her own crotch hard against Winston's buried hand. Her sleepy gaze aimed forward, the side of Emily's neck remained exposed too long for Winston to ignore. Within a few moments of being unchained, Winston leaned in and pressed his lips roughly against her neck, the eagerness of his own sexual deprivation evident in his bite.

Emily's lean body rose in the seat feeling the black man's mouth latch on to the nape of her neck and she quickly shuffled and shifted to her right, closer to his hulking warmth..

Mashing her thighs together to force Winston's grip deeper inside her, Emily huddled towards his embrace and dug her fingernails into the fabric covering his right shoulder and bicep.

Winston wasted no time with pretense. Withdrawing his hand from Emily's steaming crotch, Winston quickly clenched his sticky fingers into a fist around girl's soft panties. Sensing what he was doing, Emily raised up slightly, allowing the older black man to jerk her shorts and underwear away from her loins and down her legs. Within a few seconds, she was completely naked from the waist down and Winston's digits had snugly resumed their position inside her.

The seat beneath Emily becoming increasingly slick with her own arousal, Winston spun his middle and index fingers through her steaming pussy until everyone on the bus could hear just how wet between the legs she'd become. Holding her tight in his grip, Winston kissed and bit at Emily's neck, throat and chest as he screwed his fingers deeper into her leaking cunt.

"Take my dick out," he lifted his mouth up to Emily's ear and whispered before nibbling too at the soft, reddened cartridge.

Her willowy frame now tightly pressed against his ample weight, Emily complied, lowering her hands down to the bulging crotch of Winston's workpants. Rubbing her trembling fingertips over the ridged and pulsing fabric, Emily flinched and sighed in her seat each time the thing inside lurched out at her fumbling fingers.

With his zipper finally down, Winston reached out and squeezed the girl's firm breasts through her shirt as she attempted to pull his straining cock free. An icy hot shiver raced up Winston's spine the second he felt Emily's soft fingers caress his fat black wad.

Rubbing his left hand through Emily long, auburn hair as she stared down at his lap, Winston gradually pushed her face lower until her left cheek came to rest on top of his meaty thigh. Reaching down with his right hand, Winston helped Emily remove his dick from his pants. Taking the freed erection by its base, Winston wrapped his hand around Emily's and they jacked his throbbing cock in unison as he guided it straight for her parted, droll laced lips.

Winston's Adam's apple flexed several times as he rocked his head back feeling Emily's lips close around his rigid, slightly bent staff. All three of his fellow inmates were now intently looking on as the pretty college girl's face disappeared between his legs and when he finally managed to look up, not only could Winston see the guards watching, but a hearty gleam sparkled in his dark eyes seeing the way the other girls stared back at their friend's head bobbing up and down on his lap.

"Ho..ly......Shhhhit," Winston's chuckling groan of pleasure echoed through the bus, his head buzzing wildly as Emily worked her mouth up and down on his ample shaft.

"I'm gonna cum and cum quick.....and I'll probably choke her all up when I do," Winston told himself as he savored the softness of Emily's hair intertwined around his large, steadying hand.

Naked from the waist down except for her tennis shoes, the wet sound of Emily's thighs pressing together was clear to everyone surrounding her as she bent down in Winston's lap.

"Fuck the Slut while you got the chance," Winston heard Keenan, the conscience of the group, tell him from behind.

Emily's cocksucking pace only quickened as the verbal crudeness of the men surrounding her rained down, but it wasn't until Winston wrapped his hand under her throat and slowly pulled her mouth off his spit-shined manhood that she understood that he planned on shooting his thick and boiling seed, not in her belly as her other three friends had done, but deep inside her famished womb.

Working his left hand down Emily's back until he could feel the soft flesh of her bare behind, Winston gradually peeled her away from the seat. His slick and rigid dick protruding imposingly from his unzipped fly, Winston steadied Emily with his left arm before reaching around her with his right. In one clean jerk, Winston scooped the nearly six foot tall volleyball player off the seat and spun her 180 degrees around until she was perched, legs straddled, facing him on his lap.

Whistles and catcalls cascaded through the back of the bus but Emily was too busy trying to gain her bearings as she sat on top of the burly black inmate to hear. Looking down, she could clearly see the look of seething lust in the older man's eyes as he held her tightly by the hips. Her naked rear rubbing across the fabric of Winston's prison issue pants, Emily allowed her gaze to drift even lower until she was looking down at his thick, jutting black cock rising halfway up the length of her belly.

Emily had no time to contemplate just how she was going to take such a challenging girth inside her when Winston's hands clamped down on her waist and lifted her into the air once again, this time pulling her a few inches forward before dropping her naked and dripping cunt straight down on the bulging club of his manhood.

"UUH...UHHH..UUHH...OOHHHHHH," the Amazonish college girl shuddered as Winston's dick stabbed deep into her molten vaginal sheath.

Letting his hands go from Emily's waist, Winston allowed her entire weight to come to rest on his lap causing his dick to disappear completely into her clenched and squeezing cunt. Quickly raising his freed hands up to Emily's chest, Winston pawed and kneaded at her firm breasts through her tee-shirt as she straddled him.

"Fuck me Baby..come on and fuck me Bitch," the inmate snarled, his eyes mere inches from her's as all the accumulated lust from his years in jail bleed free.

Emily's vaginal muscles reacted wildly to Winston's penetration, welcoming the invader with every ounce of strength she had as she pulled him deeper inside her.

"OHH..GOD...OHHH..GOD..OHHH...GOOOODDDD," the young girl squealed as she cowered in Winston's embrace, able now to see through her squinted eyes over Winston's head the two men seated in the bus' back seats and the way they openly, and wantonly, watched her as she furiously humped their fellow inmate.

____________________

Keenan stared deep into Emily's rolling eyes as she writhed on top of Winston's lap. His hands still cuffed together, Keenan rubbed at his erection through his pants with his palms as the college girl's shrill cries burned the ears of everyone on the bus.

Keenan could have gleefully watched Emily's facial contortions for an eternity, but as he fondled his bulging erection, something much more deprived was gnawing inside. He had already watched as two of the guards, Rich, Luis and now Winston got their's and now the wheels inside Keenan's mind began to turn contemplating just how he'd go about getting his.

With the tallest and most athletic of the girls getting thoroughly plowed directly in front of him, Keenan's gaze somehow drifted behind Emily's grinding torso to her three friends watching from several seats up. He felt his cock surge even more between his legs as he locked eyes with Renee. It was her well-polished and modelesque looks that had initially caught Keenan's attention the second she'd stepped on the bus back at her broken down car.

Steadily pawing at his dick through his jumpsuit, Keenan found himself fixating on every subtle movement of Renee's eyes and face as she, along with her two other friends, stared back at Emily thrust and quiver on top of Winston. Gradually, a visual image began to develop in Keenan's mind of how he wanted the entire carnal circus to end.

Safe in the knowledge he was still pulling all the strings, Keenan was able to turn his complete attention back to Emily and Winston in the seat in front of him and the animalistic lust they were unleashing on each other.

____________________

Emily had been with her fair share of men since she went away to college. Not as many as some of her friends, but still enough to keep her occupied. While she never really had the time for a steady boyfriend between her class load and volleyball commitments, she wasn't adverse to the routine weekend hook-up.

Finding men that were comfortable enough approaching her was another story however. Due to her height and athletic prowess, she often found it a challenge getting guys to approach her. While many were quite enamored with her from afar, it took a fair amount of liquid courage for any of them to make a move. Even the cocksure and well built football players around campus shied away from girls like her, gravitating more towards the shorter and perkier, cheerleading types.

The times she did wind up having sex with a guy, it was often times awkward. Partially because most of the time both individuals were drunk, and with all of Emily's long arms and legs, not to mention her solid athletic build, most men just had difficulty handling her in bed. Often she found herself having to be the aggressor, and that just wasn't a role she was hardwired to be comfortable with.

Straddled across Winston's lap however, with her wet and fiery cunt gouged deep by his wonderful cock, Emily had somehow found her proper place. The inmate was several inches taller and easily outweighed her by 80 pounds and each time he plowed forward, she could feel her teeth rattle as he drilled her to the very core.

Whether it was Winston's uncaged lust or simply his natural sexual aggressiveness, never before had Emily been so manhandled during sex. Her own powerful thighs burning madly each time he bucked upwards, Emily careened against the seat behind her as Winston punched his manhood repeatedly into her gooey quim. Wrapping both hands tight around the back of his neck, Emily held on for dear life as she gave herself completely to the hulking black man.

"AAAHH..GGRRRR...GGRRAAHHHH," Emily's voice spiraled from her throat each time she crashed her cunt down on Winston's jock, the side of her head now resting on top of his as her long soft hair draped acorss his sweaty face.

"Fuck me..please..fuck me," she begged into his ear.

The wet sound of their genitals slapping together filled the bus as everyone else strained watch. Keeping his right hand tightly clasped across Emily's chest, roughly massaging her breasts as he fucked her, Winston cradled his left hand behind her. Extending his middle finger, Winston slid it down the crevice of the college girl's firm and athletic ass until the tip of it pierced inside her virgin asshole.

"OOHHH..GGAWWWDDD," Emily blindly cooed against Winston's cheek when she felt the initial invasion, knowing exactly what he was about to do.

Grasping her hands even tighter around Winston's back, Emily carefully worked her rear end backwards against the older man's rigid finger until she had sat down on it all the way to the second knuckle.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you, you white Bitch," Winston spat, his thrusting arc intensifying violently until everyone else on the bus sat frozen in their seats watching as he sexually enveloped the writhing young girl.

Her asshole and cunt securely plugged, all Emily could do was hold on for dear life as Winston savagly showed her no mercy.

"OOOOHHHHH.......GGAAAHHHHHHDDDD...YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Emily soon cried out in orgasmic submission, her entire six foot frame wrenching on top of Winston as she screamed like a baby in his arms.

Sawing his finger and dick relentlessly inside Emily's two orifices, Winston refused to slow his assault until his own milky white and boiling cum was shooting deep into the young girl's crying womb.

____________________

Keenan sat stone still staring forward at the horrific look of gratification on Emily's pretty face as she continued to lurch and quiver on top of Winston's lap. Keenan could still hear the messy friction of their genitals slapping together, and the painfully aroused serpent in his pants only strained harder to be freed as he watched the angelic anguish sweep through the girl in front of him.

It wasn't until Winston removed his finger from her ass that Emily's eyes shot open and rolled with life inside their sockets. A few seconds later, a squishing report swept through the bus when she managed to raise up crotch up and pull her screaming cunt loose from Winston's manhood.

Keenan had an up close look at Emily's battered vagina. It was lathered red and raw with several juicy and thick strands of his fellow inmate's jism hanging from Emily's puffy vaginal lips. He could look over the top of the seat and see the way the young girl's knees wobbled as she tried to balance herself over top of the man that had just fucked her senseless.

"Damn that pussy is wrecked," Keenan heard Rich say from the side when he was able to lean far enough over and see the damage Winston had wrought.

Unable to stand, Emily quickly crumpled in a heap and came to rest in the seat between Winston and the window.

Knowing everything had played out now with all the other inmates, Keenan knew it was now his turn. Wasting no time, he shot his gaze back up to Renee sitting several rows up. raised his voice and told her to get up and come back to his seat.

Renee had no reason to go. She'd put her dirty deed in with one of the guards nearly an hour earlier. The residual taste of semen still in her mouth was proof of that. She, along with her three friends, had gone above and beyond any sense of decency in giving every man on the bus what they wanted. Still, Renee could feel the heat of all the gazes of her friends, the guards and the other three inmates on her as Keenan addressed her. Something completely foreign was stirring inside her body however and Renee felt helpless to tear her eyes away from Keenan as he told her for a second time to stand up and walk back to him.

What Renee had done on her knees, outside the bus, a little earlier with one of the prison guards had been a conscious choice, born out of self preservation. What was making her stand up now and put one foot in front of the other was something far less definable.

Within a few steps, Renee was even with the seat where Emily had collapsed beside Winston. She couldn't help but look down and instantly a shockwave trembled through her system when she saw the mucusy mess covering her sorority sister's just gored vagina.

Her tongue feeling like an anvil in her mouth, Renee remained speechless as she stared down and within a few seconds her attention drifted to Winston's half erect penis as it dangled from his fly and the greasy white residue coating it from his and Emily's shared release.

I took everything she had, but Renee was somehow able to pull her eyes away from the pair in the seat and turn her attention back to Keenan who was sitting there glaring at her. Just as she was about to take another step towards him however, he told her to stop and stay right where she was.

"Don't move," Keenan said, his voice dripping with syrupy calm.

"You looked like you really liked what you saw in the seat right there," Keenan nodded up to Emily and Winston directly in front of him, allowing his words to hang in the air until Renee eventually dropped her eyes and turned them back to the couple beside her.

12