Feeding Them to the Lions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keenan's arousal had grown so intense, he found it increasingly difficult to focus and he had to fight hard not to cum before he got his shot at the beautiful, olive skinned coed. Staring deep into Renee's eyes however, Keenan still saw a dumbstruck willingness to do anything he told her. Leaning forward in his seat, he looked down between Winston and Emily and told the half-naked girl to sit all the way back against the window and spread her legs out across Winston's lap.

Thoroughly plowed and exhausted, despite the fact that she was a prime of life scholarship athlete, Emily still struggled to move her sore muscles. Inching back into the position Keenan had instructed, everyone on the bus waited with baited breath to see what he had in mind.

Renee remained standing in the aisle, her gaze glassy and still as she watched Emily's long lean legs spread across the man below, revealing her glazed cunt in full, spasming bloom.

"Your mouth's watering..I can see it from here," Keenan said gently to Renee, his eyes burning a hole in her numb conscience. "Why don't you get down on your knees and help your friend clean herself up?"

Renee's nipples had hardened and pressed like two fat acorns through the front of her tee-shirt as she stared at the lurid carnage between Emily's legs. Even though the two girls couldn't bring themselves to look at each other yet, it was clear they both knew what was about to happen.

Emily's entire groin continued to buzz from the vicious assault she'd just endured and all she could do was lay there draped across Winston, swooning as he massaged her bare inner thigh with his strong right hand.

Winston soon stopped and went silent, along with everyone else on the bus, when he saw Renee drop down to one knee beside the seat. Easing his hand away from Emily's crotch, Winston opened a clear path between Renee's face and her friend's waiting cunt. Extending his left hand behind Renee's head, Winston cupped it around the kneeling girl's neck and then used his right to rub invitingly through the folds of Emily's plastered quim.

Emily flinched and trembled each time Winston gouged his fingers through her stretched and pouty vaginal lips and her hips raised instinctively off his lap when Renee's face descended ever closer to her sex.

"God Damn...the Bitch is really gonna do it," Keenan heard Rich say from the side as he watched from the perfect vantage point to see Renee's head disappear between Emily's parted thighs.

____________________

Renee had taken part in a couple of, mainly drunken, Sapphic encounters going back to her teenage years. All the couplings had been serendipitous get-togethers with strangers at parties or on vacation. Never before had she made that splash with anyone she knew or even saw on a regular basis, much less with a close friend like Emily.

From those lesbian encounters, Renee knew just what the up-close aroma of a woman's arousal smelt like. From her extensive experience with men, she also knew well the scent of male ejaculate. But as she knelt there on the floor, her face directly in front of Emily's gaping pussy, it was the first time Renee had actually smelt both distinctive scents at the same time. Each of Emily's lower legs now draped over her shoulders, Renee leaned forward the final few inches and pressed her lips against her friend's warm and tender genital flesh.

The soft, pliable tip of Renee's tongue caused Emily to cry out loud the instant it collided with her vagina. Squirming and sliding sideways on top of Winston's lap as her sorority sister worked her mouth deeper into her crotch, Emily rocked her head side to side as Renee lapped her tongue first around the outer edges of her ripe vulva, before condensing the cleansing circular patterns into the mire of Winston's salty seminal residue that covered the opening of her flared slit.

The deeper Renee pushed her tongue inside Emily, the more Winston's cock seemed to inflate back to life until it was once again standing like a slab of chiseled onyx, right beside the kneeling girl's angelic face. Reaching up with his left hand, Winston caressed his heavy, cum-glazed girth and began slapping it against Renee's cheek in a not so subtle hint until she unglued her mouth from Emily's quim and hungrily engulfed his brooding erection.

Back and forth Renee went between sucking the cum smeared length of Winston's cock and eradicating his deeply embedded seed from Emily's womb. When her mouth was pressed against her friend's snatch, Renee would jack Winston's rock hard cock with her right hand, and when she closed her mouth back around it, she would dart her fingers back inside Emily's sex to sweep out even more of her and Winston's mingled lust.

"I gotta get mine before its too late," Keenan said to himself as he looked down at the unbridled eagerness that Renee conducted her chore.

All the guys assembled around the threesome in the seat let out a brief groan of disappointment when they saw Keenan lean over and tell Renee to get up.

It took Renee more than a few seconds to comply. The pace she had created servicing Winston and Emily's aroused genitals showed just how content and in her element she was there on the floor. Still, there was a unrepentant itch that was now burning like hot coals between her legs as she knelt there and Renee knew Keenan was the only one that could put it out.

Renee finally pulled her face free from Emily's cunt and allowed Winston's cock to slip from her hand. Everyone around her could see the slick sheen that now dampened her entire face as she tried to stand back up. Immediately, all the blood rushed from Renee's skull and she had to fight a brief urge to pass out before she finally re-gained her bearings. Holding on tightly to the back of the seat beside her, Renee looked down at Emily and the way she balled herself up on Winston's lap as the two lovers turned slightly so they too could see what was about to happen in the seat behind them.

When she turned to face Keenan, once again Renee found herself feeling extremely small and vulnerable under the weight of his lurid, lustful gaze. Oblivious to the other two inmates to her right, Renee took another step closer to Keenan until she was standing directly above him.

So close to him now, Renee's spine tingled as she surveyed his hardened and distinctive facial features. She found herself cringing uncomfortably wondering just what those eyes, that were now staring holes in her, had seen over the years and just how the each of his numerous facial scars came to be. When she looked down and saw his hands and feet each in their restraints, Renee understood on a base level just what the man in the seat was capable of. When she finally did muster the courage to stare down at the Keenan's lap, Renee's entire body reacted seeing how his erection pushed upwards like a balled up and angry fist inside his loose fitting pants.

"Keep lookin' at it, Girl," Keenan taunted, seeing the way she skittishly stared at his crotch. "It wont be long until its buried all the way up inside you!"

Fighting the chains that held his extremities in place, Keenan thought for a moment of yelling up to one of the guards to come back and free him the way they'd done for Winston earlier. Taking a look at the way Renee stood there staring down at the bulging erection straining the inside of his pants however, he decided not to waste anymore time.

"Take off your clothes...all of them," Keenan bluntly told Renee.

Continuing to stroke his cock through his jumpsuit, Keenan watched, along with everyone else, as Renee took the bottom of her tee-shirt into her hands and raised it all the way up over her head. A collective sigh rippled from every male mouth who could see when she dropped her shirt to the floor.

"Now the bra," Keenan quickly prodded, his dick now jumping between his legs as the college girl reached up and unsnapped the front of her beige bra, allowing her perfectly tanned breasts to spill free from their lace cups.

Every dick on the bus was hard by the time Renee bent her sculpted body forward and pulled down her shorts. It was immediately clear to everyone she'd decided not to wear panties for the drive home that morning. Her bare ass and Brazilian waxed crotch revealed, it was obvious Renee had found some time during spring break to get an all over tan.

"Damn.....not a fucking tanline anywhere," Winston said from the seat in front, surveying his gaze over every inch of Renee's naked body as Emily remained curled up contentedly on his lap.

Nudging himself closer to the edge of the seat to get as close to Renee as possible, Keenan spread his feet the best he could in his shackles and told the young girl to reach down and unzip his fly.

The longer he sat there with her disrobed in front of him, the more Keenan could smell the arousal dripping from her body. When she finally leaned down over him to reach for his zipper, Keenan got an unfettered view of the shiny dew that glistened off the puffy, blood gorged lips of her vagina.

"God Damn that's gonna feel real good slamming my dick into," Keenan bristled, his face now less than six inches from the baby soft and smooth V of Renee's crotch as she fumbled to undo his fly.

Her firm, flawless tits bouncing deliciously in front of his eyes, Renee worked her fingers inside Keenan's pants and wrapped them around his painfully erect dick until his sexual deprivation boiled over. Opening his mouth wide, Keenan took a gluttonous bite of Renee's right breast, swirling his tongue rapidly around the soft tissue until he could feel her nipple press like a marble against the roof of his mouth.

His groin burning with energy from the rough and wanton way Renee jacked his cock with her right hand, Keenan removed his lips from her tit then quickly buried them a little lower, directly into the mushy and slick fissure of her cunt. It was the first taste of a woman he'd had in over a decade and he wasn't about to let it go.

Her voice gushing from her lungs each time Keenan injected another mouthful of her tangy vaginal stew, Renee tettered on the verge of collapse as the older black inmate chewed hungrily at her pussy. His dick felt like hot steel in her hand as she struggled to pump it, her coordination sorely deteriorating each time he stabbed his tongue deeper into her oily snatch.

Peeling his mouth away from Renee's pubic buffet to take a breath, Keenan looked down at the contrast of her golden tanned hand wrapped around his jet black cock and he knew he'd paint the ceiling of the bus with his cum if he allowed her to fondle him much longer. Determined to sew his seed deep inside the young girl's womb, Keenan nudged Renee to stand back up as electricity coursed through his veins. Her lurid juices staining his face, Keenan's cock remained pointed at the sky after Renee let it go.

"Spread your legs and sit down on top of me," he told her, positioning himself the best he could under the circumstances to allow Renee to sit down on top of him.

There was an exquisite frustration for Keenan watching Renee lift her left leg into the air and drape it across his lap until she was straddled awkwardly over him. As spectacular as the sight of her smoothly shaved pussy preparing to impale itself on his raised cock looked, Keenan struggled with the cuffs on his wrists, aching to rub his hands over every inch of the naked girl's body.

In an attempt to get Renee as close to him as possible, Keenan raised his arms high into the air and extended his hands all the way out. Once he had encircled her head with his shackled hands, Keenan brought them down behind her back and locked them in place at the base of her spine, in effect pressing Renee's torso tight against his as the head of his dick stabbed upwards at her bare behind.

Face to face now with Keenan, Renee blindly pumped her ass up and down until the fat head of his cock found its way between her molten slit. Pounding her groin straight down once she felt him inside her, Renee's entire body heaved and she cried out as the black inmates' manhood punched through.

The sheer fact that he had a woman, any woman, riding his jock with her breasts pressed against his chest after so long behind bars was pure nirvana for Keenan. Having her be a hard bodied college girl with a flaming hot cooch was nearly too much for him to take. He was shocked by just how much he'd forgotten how good it felt to have a woman's tight cunt choking his cock. All he could do was sit there numb for several seconds absorbing the visceral joy Renee was providing until he felt his own fuse start to burn towards its inevitable end.

With the fierce and fervent way she was slamming her pussy down on top of him, Keenan met the primal call to answer every thrust of Renee's with one twice as hard of his own. His cuffed wrists anchored at the base of her back, Keenan held the girl tight between his arms, her breasts bouncing wildly against is chest as he began pumping his hips savagely off the seat.

The two mismatched lovers grunted loudly, their faces barely an inch apart as their genitals seemed to twist into a thrashing knot. Everyone on the bus swore they could feel it swaying slightly underneath them from the brute force of Keenan and Renee's bodies crashing together.

Their sweaty foreheads pressing together and their eyes locked on each other's, Renee and Keenan gradually worked out a rhythmic give and take in the sweltering South Carolina heat enveloping the parked bus. What neither of them couldn't see, but could sure feel, was how both Winston and Emily had knelt up in the seat in front and had each placed a hand on one of Renee's shoulders, forcing her up and down with even more velocity on top of Keenan.

Writhing like mad with clenched teeth and a tortured face, Renee felt her vagina being stretched to proportions she never thought possible as she repeatedly slammed her dripping sex down on top of him. Kissing his face tenderly as he ruthlessly fucked her, Renee felt herself going dizzy and weightless as her body began bucking seemingly on its own.

Swinging her head back and yelping to the ceiling, Renee felt her orgasm hit like a wrecking ball slamming into her synapses. Winston and Emily's grip on her shoulders only tightened as she began to tremble and cry on top of Keenan, her head now bouncing like a rubbery marionette on her shoulders. Looking back, all she could see was a hazy outline of her friend Emily and the heavyset inmate beside her in the seat as she neared blacking out.

Just as she was about to collapse and pass out on top of Keenan, Renee felt him begin to cum. Within seconds it felt as if his spraying cock had painted every ripple and fold of her burning womb.

Renee's thighs screamed as she knelt across Keenan's lap, her knees now pressing hard into the bus' cheap vinyl seats to each side of the seated inmate. Icy hot slivers of electricity exploded through every membrane of Renee's body as she rocked on top of Keenan, her rubbery, raw and throbbing sex still speared securely on his cock as he spewed years worth of pent-up lust deep into her most secret of places. She could also feel Emily and Winston's grip tighten on her shoulders as if they were trying to absorb some of the violent energy that was coursing through her body.

A few moments later, the blinders of Renee's lust began to erode and she quickly found it difficult to make eye contact with the man she was naked and spread eagle on top of, much less anyone else around her. She could still feel Keenan's cock alive and lurching inside her at the same time his cuffed hands remained locked behind her back. Her adrenaline suddenly sapped, the only thing Renee wanted to do was collapse down on the seat and eventually wake up from the vivid dream she just knew all this had been.

As she teetered on top of Keenan however, fighting to catch her breath, all the voices and sounds on the bus gradually began filtering back into Renee's senses, and with it the reality of where she and her three friends actually were.

Even with her back turned and the roaring of blood from her orgasm still pounding in her ears, Renee could hear the clasp behind her of the guards re-attaching Winston's cuffs. Right after that, she felt the same guard reach down and grab her by the right arm, helping her off Keenan.

Looking down, Renee winced seeing the cum drenched weapon Keenan had used to fuck her with be expelled from her womb. Several thick, gooey strands of his ejaculate continued to cling to Renee's vaginal lips as she lifted her left leg and tried stepping away from the seat. Propped up by the guard who'd gathered up her discarded clothes in his free hand, Renee lowered her gaze once again and allowed him to walk her gently up the aisle to join her three friends at the front of the bus.

____________________

Less than two minutes after Renee had pulled herself off of Keenan's cock and returned to her seat to re-dress herself, the driver had steered to bus back up on the highway and was headed north to drop the girls off at the next exit to get help for their car like they'd originally promised.

The four girls looked visibly disheveled but all seemed poised under the circumstances as they exited the bus and started to walk towards the gas station's opened garage doors. None of them said a word or wasted any energy turning to watch the bus amble off the lot and out of their lives forever.

Instead, all four stared blankly at each other and the dusty lot below as the hot, mid afternoon sun weighed down on top of them. A few moments later, two greasy men, mechanics at the shop, came walking out to see if the girls needed any help.

It didn't take long for them either to smell the vulnerability of the girls as they approached, the same way the eight men on the bus had just over an hour earlier. The two middle aged mechanics turned and shared a quick, sly grin.

It was going to be a long afternoon inside the garage.

THE END

12