Feel

Story Info
Writer meets a fan online and he's exactly what she's after.
2k words
3.75
5.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story I'll be adding too.

*

"The thing I wanted to tell you about, that I couldn't over the net..."

He's pacing.

It's late evening but she's easily able to pick out his dark brown hair, the navy corduroy coat with the gray shearling collar.

"Phhhhh, here goes." He turns to her, and she knows before she know what he's about to say.

He has his hands clasped, index fingers pointing out, heavy sigh, "Those people you write about-"

"Your one of them.

He stops dead, hands up still clasped unable to look anywhere else but in her eyes.

"Bingo."

It's not strong or mocking, but haunted and empty.

He's then wincing a little before asking, "What gave me away?"

She's stepping forward one foot and they are both startled still.

Why did she do that?

No clue.

"I feel you, like, your skin is mine."

She's admitting something she doesn't want to and he opens himself wide to this vulnerability.

"That's because, you have insight. You and I, we understand each other."

She's shaking her head in wonder, "I don't know how."

His smile is awe filled.

"I do. I could tell reading your words, the way your mind works, just like mine. You might not feel compelled to do it, but you more than empathize."

She looks down at the blacktop.

It's cold.

She dressed well in her slim fit wool coat but her cheeks are rose-red and her air hangs easily discernible.

"Where do we go from here?"

He smiles open mouth at her question, chilly night cutting his throat.

"That's the dilemma I have. I was going to call tonight off, Lace. I was going to do it to protect you, and then, I felt that I'd never felt that way before. Never needed to keep anyone safe. I don't understand feelings like that. Love, hate, I watched them long enough to be a pretty good mimic, but..."

He starts pacing again.

So calm in his facials, yet amped in his toes.

"I never had anything for me before, and I got selfish, and I just wanted to see if maybe, you'd let me give it try."

She shifts on her feet, stopping herself from stepping forward again.

"What?"

He meets her eyes, his gaze like live wires.

"You and me. Let me see if I can feel something and not have to pretend."

She should be scared.

Is, yet it's neck in neck with intrigued.

"You want a relationship?"

He looks, blinks once and purses his lips, not the way he'd put it.

"I think we could come to an agreement, that might be better."

She's as stern as he is, "An agreement."

He puts his hand on the hood of the truck,

"I don't want to own you, that's, sadistic, not that I'm NOT sadistic," he chuckles darkly, "Just not in that way."

She narrows her eyes, "You wants rights, or, access."

He cocks his head, "Close, I'm trying to find the words, I'm not normally...you got my tongue twisted little miss writer."

She flushes but maintains her serious demeanor.

"I'm not thinking as easily either."

He meets her eyes, "That means you're excited. That's what I want to hear."

He paces a minute, "I've already got your mind. I like it, it's why I'm here! I want your...no."

He lowers his head, looking under his brows, "Every pleasure point on your body, or more crudely, your holes would be mine. For my pleasure. I know how to damage people. I want to see what it's like to please someone, and myself, at once."

She tightens, gushes and her thighs clench, he sees her eyes, that caged rabbit look that's beautifully driven on lust and he knows.

She's his.

Or will be.

"That's your half."

It's smooth when she answers.

He tips his chin, "My half?"

She licks her lips, looks diplomatic, he feels a smirk start in his mouth.

Loving this.

"What's mine?" Flat, she's not stated her wants yet, so he offers, "You mean what do you get?"

She raises her head, regally, and that's what keeps him from grabbing himself in gesture.

His hands come out and open, then run the air down around himself.

"Any part that pleases you."

She's going to push now, and he's waiting, so she takes a step forward and watches him turn to her, eyes vigilant, hands lose at his sides.

"Your cock? Mine?"

He sucks in his lower lip and rolls it flat.

"If you're in agreement."

She blinks, so tempted, has to keep reminding herself of who he is.

Dangerous.

"I'm conflicted." She whispers, and he nods, "How could you not be? I'm not going to ask you to choose right now. Just, try it out."

She looks at him but through him.

What is she seeing?

He'd kill to know.

The silence drags, so he fills it.

"I'm more of a try before you buy kinda man. More fair you know?"

She exhales, it's white on the air.

He's on pins and needles.

She sighs, looking at him, and then, a smile for him blooms, so beautiful, so dark, he's soothed instantly.

"Yeah?" He nudges.

"Yeah." She ghosts, and as she goes to walk to him he holds up his left hand, turning to give her his profile.

"Give me, a minute. Okay?"

She cocks her head, concerned when he is able to look at her he sees this and is explaining immediately.

"I promised myself, if you said yes, I'd...do a little something to prove myself to you."

She sees a war within him and feels less fear than she should.

Why?

"What are you-"

He shakes his head, "You need to feel safe with me, how can you do that? Even without what I am. How does any woman trust a man. It's boggling. We're wolves."

She sighs and raises her hand to push her hair back, she swears his nostrils flare at her scent blown at him.

"So how do you make me feel safe?"

She asks a bit too sardonic.

She didn't mean it.

He looks right at her and he feels him again, all over her skin.

"To make you safe. Even from me."

He drags out a long exhale and turns himself back to her, filling his chest with new air.

She sees it's cleansing to him.

Clearing thoughts.

"I'm not going to allow myself to touch you."

She's surprised, eyes thinning, eyebrows close, "Till when?"

And the disappointment there is like a balm on his ego.

He's able to find his masculinity again and wield it.

"Till you say I can..." and then, with a wicked smile, "Or you beg me too."

She looks at his feet a moment, his smile infectious.

"Is that funny?" He asks, his happiness firmly in place, barely hiding his giddy heat.

"I've never begging anyone for anything."

He turns his head, grinning like the killer he is, "You will."

And as her body responds to him again unable to help herself, she slips, "I didn't say you were just anyone."

His smile.

Oh, impeccable.

She knows, this is how Ted Bundy was.

Charming.

Flirtatious.

Ironically, this part is not the draw.

She doesn't allow herself to think, I want to see behind that mask...

Doesn't make it any less true.

"I think, it's late."

She tells him, and he knows she's not putting him off.

Asks anyway,

"I can't take your home,"

She shakes her head just so, then points to his truck, "Where are we dropping black beauty off?"

He blinks and smirks hard, hands in his coat pockets, "You don't want to drive it?"

She runs her eyes over the frame, "Is it on the floor or the column?"

His face lights, "On the floor, I almost had a three on the tree, this one called to me."

"I'm not going to ride in your truck Tyler."

He nods, "Good girl. Not tonight."

Walking up to the door, he takes his keys from the seat and chucks them in her direction, she catches only because she read what he was up to.

She hold them up, questioning.

"Collateral. My name's tied to it, I know the bartender he's fine with me leaving it, asked him already."

She takes a moment to let it run her head.

The keys in her hand mean nothing.

He can easily get them back after she's dead.

It registers, fear flares followed by cool understanding and then apathy.

Instead her lips curve.

"Ambitious aren't you?"

She tells him darkly and his glee is palpable.

"No, but I had a good feeling."

She stops, accesses.

"What are you feeling?"

He flinches and then looks into her as well as himself.

"Elation. Nervousness. Why do you ask me that?"

She walks up to him, puts his keys into her pocket and removes hers.

She holds them up and waits.

She knows that it's human nature to immediately take something when it's handled to you, she didn't push it, put them too close making him feel that instinct or he doesn't have it because he waits a little too long to says, "You sure?" She nods and gives him his answer.

"You said you don't understand emotion. Yet you explained them perfectly."

He looks at the keys as she drops them into his open hand.

"That's different."

She breathes out, "How?"

His eyes pop up, "How do you know I'm not taking?"

She looks at him, staring.

After a few seconds he's on edge and she almost jumps at him, getting close enough he thinks she'll lean in.

Touch his lips.

His eyes dilate, his mouth opens and she watches his neck for the pulse, doesn't really need to see it to know.

She licks her lips, watches him do the same and softly, hungrily smiles just so.

"I can feel it."

His eyes sparkle.

She looks him up and down appraising and then turns on her heel.

He stands still just a second before he's able to follow.

She opens the door, slides it the front passenger seat and adjusts the gun on her under her left arm.

She was going to draw it, leave it lay in her lap as a surprise for him, somehow doesn't feel it's the way and waits.

He's lifting the door pull and when it clicks open she catches her breath at the soon proximity, her body in shock.

Mind enrapt.

He slides behind the wheel and puts his hands in his lap before turning to her.

His face shows the electrical charge is buzzing him too and she smiles, then removes the gun from it's home and lays it on the dash, not looking at it.

Her smile fixed.

His fades softly but never leaves, his eyes find, hold the weapon then he switches back to her.

"Good girl. You won't need that, but,"

He reaches slowly, on purpose for her to watch his plans, grasps tell barrel in his thumb and index fingers, and sets it gently in her lap.

Just having his arm near her stills and shakes her frame.

"Keep on your lap. In case you get worried."

His voice just husky enough she has to close her eyes in a slow blink.

He catches this and opens his mouth to breathe out.

"Tell me what you're feeling?"

Copying her tone from earlier.

She opens her lids and is instantly penetrated by his gaze, she's pinned in place by it and never once thought of lying or denying.

"I like being so close to you."

He open mouth grins and exhales, "I can feel it. When I put the beretta in your lap, you weren't even worried were you?"

She just lets her lips bloom to show him he's right.

"I felt your hand more than the gun."

He suddenly looks like he'll eat her alive and turns fast to grip the steering wheel.

"You are... dangerous little girl. That's loaded?"

She tries to say yes but her voice doesn't work, on the second try, "Yeah," weakly finds its way out.

"Good." Is all he's able to manage before taking the keys and sliding the right one home, the Buick coming to life and he watches the gauges glow.