Feel For Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack grows a pair.
6.4k words
3.8
67.2k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Jack stood and watched from the darkness as Janet slowing drifted off to sleep. None of this seemed real to him. It all was like a really bad dream. But deep down Jack knew he is awake, and that this indeed is real. Watching his wife have sex with another man was just the final exclamation point punctuating the worst year of his life.

Now that Janet is finally asleep, Jack fights back the tears as he wearily creeps into the bedroom and picks up her cum soaked panties. Not wanting to touch them, he uses a plastic bag over his hand and picks them up the same way people pick up after their dogs at the park.

Then Jack heads down the stairs and grabs all of the cash out of Janet's wallet. He snatches a jacket off the coat hook before walking through the garage, backtracking over the same path he had used earlier to come into the house undetected.

Then he heads out on the two plus mile hike from his house to the run down motel up on the old highway, that Jack and Janet jokingly called Hooker Haven.

While he walks, visions of what he saw his wife doing with Larry keep playing over and over in his mind. Jack has questions, a lot of questions. Like whose idea it was to have Janet suck Larry off in the first place? And why did she agree to it?

Jack is pretty sure that was Larry's idea, but seeing how hard Janet came after Larry had left, makes Jack wonder if it wasn't his wife's idea all along. Jack just can't wrap his head around the thought of Janet proposing something like that, let alone to a man that is twice her age.

When Jack arrives at the motel and he is exhausted. It's well after three in the morning and Jack hasn't slept for more than a day. But try as he might, Jack cannot fall asleep. His mind is wired to some kind of slow motion instant replay where he sees Janet sucking Larry's cock and spitting out his cum. The scene plays over and over his head sending him on an emotional roller coaster, going from deep depression to extreme rage.

Jack finally turns on the TV and cranks the volume up. He doesn't bother picking a channel. He isn't really watching anything anyway. He is just hoping the sights and sounds from the TV will drown out the horrible visions in his head. Just before noon the visions are finally gone and Jack turns off the TV and falls asleep.

The next morning Jack awakes to the blaring of a cheap motel alarm clock. It is 4:00am. Jack rustles from the bed and makes a call his house. He knows Janet will still be sleeping and will not hear the phone. He leaves a message telling Janet the meetings with his customer are going so well that he will be in Philly another day or so. Then Jack resets the alarm and goes back to sleep.

It's 8:00am and the motel alarm clock once again jolts jack back to life. Jack rolls over and calls his office telling them he is taking a sick day. Jack knows that he is supposed to get his big surprise promotion today, but he isn't so sure that is what he wants. Jack hasn't decided he even wants to live, let alone go work for the man who made Janet suck his cock. Then Jack just rolls over and again, goes back to sleep.

It's well past noon and Jack finally wakes up for the day and he just sits in his underwear contemplating what he should do. He doesn't want to anyone to see him like this, so he orders a pizza instead of going out. Then he spends the rest of the day in his room with his mind plodding through scenarios that run everywhere from revenge to ending it all. Jack never even gets dressed. He just sits there in his underwear being pissed off at the world until he is once again too tired to stay awake.

The next morning Jack is jolted awake when the 8:00AM alarm he set the day before goes off again. This time as he wakes up he notices an awful smell, and Jack realizes he desperately needs a shower. Jack turns on the water and looks around for one of those little bottles of hotel shampoo, but there are none. All he can find is an old hard bar of motel soap that must have been milled fifty years ago when the place was new.

"This will have to do" Jack thinks to himself, as he gets into the shower and rubs the scratchy hard soap over his head and body. After he showers he puts on the same clothes he was wearing days before and heads next door to the cheap waffle joint for some breakfast. Then he returns to his room and calls Christine on the very phone she took from him just a couple of days ago. The phone only rings once and Christine answers. "Jack, where the fuck are you?" Jack can hear the panic in Christine's voice. "Something big is going on here and I need you! You have to get in here... Now!"

Jack thinks a minute and wonders if he should go in, or just tell her to fuck off and hang up the phone. He finally responds, "My car got wrecked. You'll have to come get me. I'm at the Wagon Wheel motel down on old Route Six."

"What, the Hooker Haven? What are you doing at that old crap shack? Never mind Jack. Don't go anywhere. I'll be there in twenty." Then Jack hears Christine voice trailing off saying "what the shit" as she hangs up the phone.

When Christine pulls into the lot at the motel Jack is outside leaning against the wall waiting for her. He glances at his watch and notices that she made the twenty minute drive in just thirteen. Jack chuckles to himself, "She must be freaking the fuck out". Then Jack calmly gets in Christine's car. He doesn't even get the door closed and Christine floors it heading back to the office.

As Christine drives she starts to lobby with jack, and he can smell the alcohol oozing from her as she talks. Deep down Jack knows Christine is drunk and he shouldn't be letting her drive, but at this point Jack just doesn't seem to give a fuck if he lives or dies. Christine wants Jack to corroborate the lies she has told to keep herself out of trouble for calling her customer a fag. Christine goes on and on the whole way back to the office and tries to convince Jack that his neck is on the line too, but Jack just tunes her out.

As soon as Christine pulls into her parking space at the office, Jack levers the door to get out. Christine puts a hand on Jack's leg to stop him. "So if you're asked... I said we had a gay time at the bar and the customer mistook that as me calling him a fag, right?" Jack looks at Christine and realizes that she had just asked him a question and answers, "Um, yeah sure." In reality he hadn't been listening to a thing she said.

As they make their way back through the maze of cubicles to her office, Christine is acting like she and Jack are old friends that go way back.

Jack knows that this is just another tactic that Christine uses to manipulate people. When they get into her office Jack closes and locks door behind him and draws the blinds. Then he calmly walks over to Christine and kisses her.

Christine pulls back, "What the fuck Jack?" Then Jack calmly and coldly responds. "If you want my cooperation in this matter you need to cooperate with me."

Christine knows what Jack wants and she is mortified. She puts a hand in Jack's chest stopping his advance on her. "Come on Jack not at work. You don't want to do this Jack. We'll get caught. What if your wife finds out?"

None of this impacts Jack's response whatsoever. "I don't care if we get caught and I don't care what the fuck you tell Janet. My marriage is over. For shit sake Christine! You should have realized that when you picked me up at that crap shack motel."

Jack turns Christine around making her face her desk then yanks her short business skirt up off of her ass. Christine is afraid of losing her job so she doesn't resist as Jack runs his hand up her inner thigh and caresses her pussy through her pantyhose.

Then Jack grabs the hose by the waistband and rips them down, as he pushes Christine face first onto the desk. Christine quietly protests, and Jack tells her to shut the fuck up.

Jack looks at Christine's pussy peeking out from the space between her legs and Jack is surprised to see how small and pink her opening is. It definitely doesn't have that well used look he thought it would. He rubs his thumb against her slit until he feels the wetness of her pussy opening up. Then Jack drives his thumb into her and Christine gasps.

Jack has Christine barely wet enough to fuck when he pulls out his thumb, grabs her hips and pushes his cock into her pussy. Jack can't believe how tightly Christine's pussy is gripping his cock. Christine's tight pussy is a huge turn on for Jack and he feels his cock getting harder. Then Jack grabs a handful Christine's hair and starts fucking her.

Just as Christine's pussy get wet enough for Jack to fuck her hard and deep, her phone rings. Jack looks over and sees the name Larry Reynolds on the caller ID. Christine expects Jack to stop fucking her so she can talk to the boss, but he doesn't. Instead he speeds up his thrusts and orders Christine to answer it.

Christine picks up the phone, but she can barely talk. "C-C-Christine s-s-speaking... Yes he's is r-right here... Ummf... D-Do you want to talk to him?... Okay." Christine slams the receiver down on the phone and in the process knocks it to the floor.

Still struggling to speak, Christine tries to talk to Jack through his thrusting, "L-Larry wants you... in his office... r-right away Jack!" Christine pants loudly trying to catch her breath. "Jack, you better go... L-Larry is waiting." Jack just starts fucking her harder and Christine freaks out and starts to beg, "Oh my god Jack, p-p-please... P-Please don't come in my pussy. You'll get me pregnant." Jack says nothing to Christine. All Jack can think about is hard her tight wet pussy is going to make him come.

Then at the last moment Jack violently yanks Christine down from the desk by her hair and tells her, "Suck it" as he pushes her head towards his cock. "Suck it hard bitch. Suck it like you want it." Christine sucks Jack's cock into her mouth and he fucks her face while comes.

When he is done Jack yanks Christine's head off of his cock and holds her by the hair looking directly into her eyes. "Now swallow it". Christine gulps down Jack's cum and shows him her empty mouth. Then Jack tosses her aside looking at her pathetically slumped on the floor, "Okay, you can count on me to keep your lies in tact".

Jack puts himself back together and strolls up to Larry's office to get the surprise news that he already knows is coming. When he gets to Larry's office, he stops at Becky's desk to announce he is there. Rumor has it that Larry's secretaries are little more than a fuck toys to him, and Jack wonders what Larry had to offer to get a cutie like Becky to um, work for him and not talk.

Becky announces Jack over the intercom and shows him in. Once inside the VP's office, Larry spends a few minutes telling Jack how valuable he is to the company and how he wishes they had twenty more just like him. Jack wonders how many times Larry had to rehearse this routine before he could do it with a straight face.

Then Larry tells Jack that effective immediately he is to move into the tech support manager's office. Jack asks Larry what his new salary will be. With the kind of asshole arrogance that only a guy like Larry Reynolds would think is cool, he secretly scribbles a number on a sheet of paper turns it over and slides it to Jack.

Jack picks up the paper and sees that it's the salary he made as an engineer, and he wonders why Larry had to pull the old write-it and slide-it routine, when he could have just as easily told him the amount. Jack accepts the job and the pay, and casually strolls out of Larry's office. As Jack walks out he is surprised that nothing was said about Christine's faux pa with the customer.

Jack takes his time getting back to his cube. By now everyone in the office knows something is going on and coworkers are popping up one by one to see what's happening, looking out over the half walls of their cubicles. Jack laughs to himself as the people popping up remind him of a prairie dog town.

When Jack passes Christine's office he stops and looks in. The ripped pantyhose are on her desk and her hair is still the same ratty mess it was just after Jack finished fucking her. Christine is quietly sniffing through her tears as she places some things into an old box.

Jack leans into the doorway, "Leaving?" Christine looks up and barks through her tears, "What the hell Jack, I thought you had my back on this?" Jack slowly shakes his head and replies, "I'm sorry Christine. I tried to save you, but the customer actually recorded that meeting. HR has a copy of exactly what you said. There was nothing I could do. Technology can be a real bitch sometimes, you know?"

Knowing that she had let Jack fuck her for nothing, Christine grabs up her little box of belongings and storms out purposely bumping Jack on her way by. Jack called to her as she stomped down the hallway, "Hey, if you need a reference... Call me". That was the last Jack ever saw or heard from Christine, but Jack knew he would remember her exceptionally tight pussy forever.

As Jack moves into his new office he feels some satisfaction in the fact that Christine was fired. Jack knew that he didn't really make it happen, but taking advantage of Christine just before she got canned was sweet revenge. Christine should never have never treated him so badly while he worked for her. Jack was especially proud of how he made up the story of the customer recording the meeting, and how he used to let Christine know that being fired was all her own fault.

In the weeks that followed Jack settled in to his new role as support manager and he quietly went about his job. No one suspects that he knows about the deal that his wife made with Larry.

At home Jack acts as if everything is once again perfect, and pretends to love Janet more than ever. Janet responds to this by trying to get pregnant again, and has her routine back in full swing.

As Jack gets back into Janet's baby making plans, he decides to pay a visit to Dr. Scott at the fertility clinic to have his little swimmers checked. He needs to know how low his sperm count truly is. He needs to know he can fuck Janet all he wants, and never get her pregnant.

When the results come back Jack gets a surprise. Even though he doesn't produce a lot of semen, there is nothing wrong with his count. As he reads the report Jack grins to himself knowing how close he came to fucking up his entire plan when he almost came in Christine's hot little pussy instead of in her mouth.

Over the next couple of months Jack uses his wife to get him off as often as she is willing, all under the guise of wanting children. Jack doesn't care if Janet has an orgasm or not, and he starts purposely having accidents in Janet's mouth whenever he can.

Of course Janet gets pissed when he does this, and the sex is over for the night, but Jack convinces Janet that her efforts to make him come harder are really working and she should keep it up so they can have a baby. Even though she is pissed about Jack's little accidents, Janet has to admit that he is producing a lot more semen.

Whenever Jack has some time alone in the house, he uses it to install hidden security cameras. If Janet was still fucking other men Jack was going to know about it.

Jack checks the footage from the hidden cameras every day and it doesn't take long for Jack to discover something odd about Janet. Jack notices that on the nights after he comes in her mouth, Janet always masturbates. On the occasions when he just fucks her, she doesn't even touch herself. Jack wonders how he ended up marrying a freak with such an odd fetish. He feels as if he never really knew his wife at all.

Jack keeps up his charade both at home and at work for months. On a warm spring day and Jack meets an old friend named Derek for lunch at an outdoor café near his office. Derek and Jack were at MIT together and it's been years since they have had a chance to catch up. They talk about the old days remembering the pranks they pulled in college and eventually Derek asks how Janet is doing.

Jack doesn't answer. Instead Jack asks, "Are you still working on that fast test DNA system?" Derek wonders why Jack is changing the subject, "Yeah, we are in field trials with the FBI... Why?"

"Derek, I need you to test something for me." Jack plops the bag with Janet's dirty panties in it on the table. "Gross dude, is that what I think it is?" Jack apologizes, "Sorry Derek, I didn't think about that. I should have put it in a brown bag or something." Then Jack grabs hold of his hair and yanks out a few strands, "Here is some of my hair to compare the sample to."

Derek resists, "I don't know Jack, are sure you really want to know what's in this bag?" Jack pleads, "Yeah, I really want to know. You gotta do this for me Derek. It's really important."

Derek makes a sour face as he slips the plastic bag into his pocket, and Jack pays for lunch. Jack is amazed when he gets an email with the results before the end of the day. Jack calls Derek and thanks him profusely, and then he asks Derek what it all means. Jack has no clue how read the report he has in front of him.

Derek isn't quite sure what Jack will think so he breaks the news to him gently. "Well, there are three sets of DNA in those um... panties. Two sets are from males and one from a female." Jack hears the discomfort of bringing bad news in Derek's voice. "And Jack... None of the DNA samples from the panties was yours." Derek pauses and sighs into the phone. "Sorry to bring you this kind of news man."

Jack thanks Derek again for helping him out, then prints the reports and heads for home. When Janet gets home from work, Jack is sitting at the kitchen table and looking at the small stack of papers. Janet says hello, but Jack doesn't reply. Curious, Janet asks Jack what's so important in those papers that he can't say hello. Jack finally looks up and says, "Sit down you need to see this". A now worried Janet sits and Jack slides the papers in front of her.

"See that first page Janet?" Jack asks pointing to the middle of the page where some results are highlighted. "Yes I see it." Jack continues, "I went to see Dr. Scott a while back and this is a report that says my sperm count is just fine. I should be able to get you pregnant."

Janet's voice becomes excited, "Really Jack? That means that..." Jack cuts Janet off mid-sentence then goes on. "Just to make sure I was delivering enough sperm I got some pills that are supposed to make my loads bigger, and they seem to work." Janet looks at Jack in agreement, "Yes I'd have to agree, you are producing a lot more semen these days."

Then Jack goes on, "And Janet, these pills are supposed make my cum taste better too. So what's the verdict Janet? Are they working? Does my cum taste better than everyone else's?" Janet immediately objects, "What the fuck kind of question is that Jack? How the hell should I know?"

Janet starts to get up and leave, but Jack puts his hand on her arm and stops her, "Turn to the next page Janet... Go ahead look at what's on the second page." Janet sits back down and timidly turns the page.

Then Jack starts telling Janet about how his buddy Derek is working for the FBI and testing a new DNA identification system. He tells Janet that he had a pair of her underwear tested and that Derek found a man's DNA in them that wasn't Jack's. Then Jack pointedly asks, "Do you have any idea how another man's DNA might have ended up in your panties?"

Janet breaks down and starts sobbing. Through her sobs she starts to explain what happened. "I did it for you Jack. You wanted children so bad and nothing was happening." Still sobbing she continues. "This man came into the daycare. He looked so much like you that I thought you were there to visit me. But he was just a single dad there to pick up his kids." Janet is sobbing even harder now. "One thing led to another and I asked him if he would get me pregnant and he said yes. I just wanted to get pregnant Jack. I just wanted to give you a family. You were never supposed to know Jack."

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12