Feel Free Ch. 2

Story Info
Telling hubby about the weekend.
4.3k words
4.19
55.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lectric
lectric
9 Followers

Monday morning we left the cabin. When we were piling into the van Marci told me to wait. She had me lean forward into the back of the van, lifted my dress and started to finger my pussy, no panties. Then she told Rick to come over and fuck me before we left. He did. It was a quicky and left me hot and full of cum. Marci planned it this way. She is so nasty! I guess you could say she's the boss.

Marci and I were in the back seat, or bed, and we laid down and made out like school kids, fingering and fondling each other on the way home and got there about one o'clock. I gave Rick and Marci a big kiss and thanked them for a wonderful, sexy, weekend. Marci asked me if I was going to tell Jerry about our weekend and I told her I would bring it up some how. I was sure he would go for it but I didn't want to mess anything up between us. I told them I was sure it was Jerrys Idea.

Jerry got home about five o'clock and I had prepared a special dinner for him with all the ambiance, candles, sexy dress, no panties, music and a good wine. He came in through the garage door as usual.

"Hi lover, I said, I've missed you and love you a LOT!" He scooped me into his arms and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks for the present and the note, lover. Especially the note."

"You liked that huh? Let's get a glass of wine and tell me about your weekend!"

Jerry poured us a glass of wine and we sat down and I told him that we had a great weekend, full of surprises and I said, "I think Marci and I are closer than we've ever been. She and I had a wonderful time together."

"What about Rick?"

"Oh, he had a good time also but something special happened between Marci and me that I would like to tell you about."

"Really? What is that?"

"Well, before we go into that... The very sexy bikini you gave me? Marci liked it a lot when I put it on in front of her, turned her on." He looked at me and said, "The bikini?"

"Me, naked." I said.

"This note you left me, you said ‘feel free sex(y) lady', what did you mean by that? I've got my idea but I want to hear it from you."

"Well, I just wanted you to have fun, you know, have a good time.? You did, didn't you?"

"Yes, I told you we had a wonderful time. Maybe a little to wonderful."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when we were watching a video and you asked me if I had ever wanted to have sex with a woman?"

"Yes." he said cautiously, "What are you getting at, did you?"

"Yes." And then I told him how it happened, the whole story except for Rick. "Are you upset?"

"No, I don't think so. Surprised. I did tell you it would be ok with me if it ever happened. And I did leave that note. I didn't want to tell you to do anything, didn't really expect anything to happen, but really it's alright with me. Does Rick know?"

"Yes, Marci told him about it after it happened. She had told him about her hi school girlfriend, that they had sex together before they got boyfriends. She told him that she would like to have a girlfriend again and Rick told her it would be ok with him if it ever happened."

I was pretty nervous telling Jerry all this but I wanted him to know. No secrets between us, but I still hadn't told him about Rick and that I had fucked him with Marci. I took a big sip of wine and looked at him. I guess, with guilt written all over my face and he asked me.

"Is there more?"

"Yes."

" You going to tell me about it? Did you do anything else, sex wise?"

I couldn't lie. Jerry's no dummy and I figured he had already guessed so I told him. "Marci and I had sex with Rick." I said it and now it could only go two ways. I love my husband and I was hoping that I hadn't misread his message.

"Really." he said. My heart was in my throat and I was looking down. He placed his hand under my chin and brought me up to eye level with him and kissed me.

"You're not mad?"

"Surprised. I did tell you to "feel free." You want to hear a little confession of mine?"

"You had sex with someone this weekend?"

"No."

"What?"

"I've been thinking about something like this for a long time. Ever since I noticed how hot you would get when we watched those threesome and lesbian scenes. I was sort of setting you up with my note."

"So you don't mind that I let loose like that, that I fucked Rick and Marci?"

"No, it turns me on to tell the truth. The thought of you and Marci having sex, and it turns me on that you had the guts to fuck Rick too. I've had this fantasy in my head for a long time. I've dreamed of you letting loose." He then pulled me into his arms and started kissing me and laid me back on the couch and reached up under my dress and started playing with my pussy.

"No panties!"

"I was hoping they would just be in the way."

Jerry told me to get up and get naked. I did. Then he told me to spread my legs and play with my pussy. I did. I had never masturbated in front of him and he sat there and watched me, he got naked and started stroking his cock while I played with my clit. "Lay down on the floor and spread your legs and keep playing with your self. I want to watch you make yourself cum." This was fun. Felt free too. Then he knelt down between my legs with his hard cock in hand and I thought he was going to fuck me but he just stayed there jacking off with his dick just inches from my now very wet cunt and I was loving it, something new.

He said, "You look so sexy laying there fucking yourself. I've wanted to watch you do this for years. Keep doing it."

"Did you like having sex with Marci?"

"Yes."

"She make you cum?"

"Yes."

"You want to make love to her again?"

"Yes. I want your hard cock."

"No. This is your punishment for fucking Rick."

"Did Rick cum in you?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

Next time I want to watch."

"Some punishment, what do you do for pleasure." I thought. "We kept going, looking into each others eyes and then looking at each other jacking off, it was very sexy. "Honey I'm gonna cum soon, fuck me." He just kept jacking off and smiling at me. His cock was very hard and I wanted it in me but had to settle for my fingers, which wasn't bad. It was nasty, new. Felt free. And I spread my legs as wide as I could, "I'm cumming, Ohhh, fuckkk honey I'm cumming." Rick started pumping his cock real fast and I could tell he would be cumming and I thought he would shove his hard cock into me but he put his dick right over me and started cumming all over my fingers and my clit. I felt his hot jizz splashing on my clit and I was still cumming. I spread my lips open and he continued to shoot his sperm on my gaping cunt. It was so sexy. Then I rubbed his love cream all over my pussy and shoved two fingers up my cunt and kept on cumming. "Fuck lover, fuckkk, ohhh yes fuck me. When I finally came down from wherever I was Jerry laid on top of me and started doing a love dance with his tongue.

"That was wild." I said between kisses. "Something else I've never done before lover. I felt so nasty fingering myself while you were watching. What a lover. Some punishment." He just kept looking at me with a big smile on his face and said that he had wanted to do that forever. No idea why he never suggested it. So I asked him.

"Just thought you would think I was weird or something. Things have changed now though. For the better." I agreed. We put a blanket on the floor and had dinner naked. After dinner we cleaned up, I was at the kitchen sink and he came up behind and said, "Your punishment isn't over yet." He then started rubbing his cock on my ass and playing with my nipples. This was fun and something new. We had never fucked in the kitchen before. He slid his cock between my legs and started stroking my pussy. I leaned down with my hands on the counter and spread my legs. Jerry started fingering my cunt while rubbing his dick back and forth. Some punishment!

"Are you going to punish me like this all the time." He pinched my nipple and said, "Yes."

I was wondering if he would fuck me this time and was pleasantly surprised to find that this phase of my punishment had to do with him shoving his hard cock into my wet cunt and fucking me like a wild man. He apparently didn't care if I came or not since he was fucking me so fast. I loved it nevertheless and let him have his fun, I could take my punishment like a woman. A woman being fucked by one hunk of a man, a very generous man. I was so in love with him and happy that everything was ok between us that it was pure erotic pleasure to let him use me for whatever pleased him.

"Fuck honey I love your cock in me. Fuck me, fill me with your hot cum." He wasn't playing with my tits anymore, just had his hands on my ass and was pounding into to me. It was a hot fuck.

"Fuck honey your cunt feels good I'm gonna cum." And then he slammed his cock into my cunt and exploded, filling me up with his love juice. I love the feel of hot cum in my love canal. He kept pumping and fucking me. What a man! Finally he pulled his cock out and turned me around and said, "You are one hot fuck." I smiled.

"When are we getting together with Rick and Marci.?

"That could be fun." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss and toyed with his now limp dick. We hugged and kissed and he said, "Let's take a shower together and get into bed and talk. We have a lot to talk about." I agreed and off we went.

In the shower I told him how Marci had introduced me to Rick as her new lover, me naked and she running her hands all over my body fingering my pussy in the shower, how I spread my legs so that Rick could see me. He liked that. Made his dick hard. So (I had to?) give him a blowjob in the shower. I (had to?) let him cum in my mouth and swallowed every drop.

We climbed into bed and started talking about our new found freedom, and how would we arrange it between the four of us. Jerry didn't want to become a swinger in the sense that we would have sex with just anyone, but the idea of having special friends like Marci and Rick sounded like a good idea to both of us. I knew that Rick and Marci felt the same. They were probably talking about it like we were. Latter I found out that they were. Marci knew that her and I would get together again but she wasn't sure about Jerry. And we fucked again! Funny how that works. New things!

The next day I called Marci and told her all about the conversation between Jerry and I. She was relieved to hear it and said so. "What do you think about getting together this weekend and talking about it. See if we're all comfortable with the idea. Why don't we have a barbeque at our place."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll confirm it with Jerry, I'm sure he'll go for it."

"Good, call me and let me know. Bye sweety."

"Bye lover, I'll be thinking of you."

"Wait a minute!"

"What?"

"What are you wearing?"

"I'm still in my robe, with panties."

"Take your panties off."

I did

"Open your robe but leave it on and spread your legs."

I did.

"Play with your nipples."

Duh! Now I was getting it, a little phone sex. So I started playing with my nipples and Marci started telling me she was doing the same. "Play with your pussy." I did. This was fun.

"Can I sit down."

"On the couch, spread your legs and fuck yourself with your fingers."

I sat down and did as I was told and was soon feeling that feeling and I told Marci that she was going to make me cum. "Cum for me baby. I miss you and want to cum on your hot little pussy again, like we did at the river." I thought about that and started cumming. "Oh fuck Marci I'm cumming for you." I couldn't say much just "Ohhh, yesss I love you, fuck you're making me cumm."

"Bye lover. " She sent me a kiss and hung up. What a teaser, but I love it, I stayed in the robe the rest of the day occasionally strumming my little love button and making myself cum thinking of the past weekend and the possibilities to cum. I was feeling so turned on that I went out in back and laid down on the grass and spread my legs and fingered myself thinking of Marci and Rick and Jerry. The thought of all four of us together.

The weekend came and we went to Rick and Marcis. I was so excited about the evening I could hardly keep my hands wandering. I did though, wanted to wait.

Marci opened the door and greeted us with a big smile. "Come in!" She was wearing shorts and a long tee shirt, no bra, obviously, her cute little nipples were showing their interest. It was a little awkward for a minute. We couldn't talk. Then Marci just blurts it out.

"So Jenny told you about our wild weekend. I hope we didn't upset anything. I mean, you know we were pretty wild."

Jerry stood there and finally said, "No, no. It's fine. We talked about it and Jenny told me everything. Really! Just wish I was there."

"Good!" Then Marci hugged Jerry and turned to me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek and told Jerry that Rick was in the back working on the barbecue. "Grab a beer from the fridge! We'll be right out."

Jerry got a beer and went out back and as soon as he was gone Marci pulled me into her arms and we kissed. She put her thigh between my legs, grabbed my ass and pulled me tight into her and we stayed like that feeling the heat build up between us. It had been almost a week since we saw each other and we were both anxious to strip down and get nasty.

"Marci, your getting me hot as hell and we haven't been here for two minutes. I want to see you naked."

"Oh baby you make me hot. I don't want to move. I just want to feel you against me." Then she reached up and started playing with my tits and grinding her cunt on my thigh while I was doing the same to her. A few more minutes of this and I would be cumming. Marci kissed me and said we should go out back with the guys. "Right," I thought, "Get me hot as hell and turn me loose." The guys were talking and seemed to be comfortable with each other and I was glad about that. We had dinner outside and we all seemed comfortable, laughing and just enjoying the company. We didn't talk about sex but the idea was there.

After dinner Marci got up and started to clean up the table and Jerry said he would help. Rick and I went into the family room and sat down on the couch together. He didn't waste much time, he put his arm around me and kissed me. That turned me on because Jerry was in the kitchen with Marci and I wanted to do this with him. We had talked it over and we were both agreeable.

Rick and I continued to kiss and he was playing with my tits and pussy when Marci came in. "Caught ya!" She said. We pulled apart but Rick kept his finger in my pussy, I noticed that Marci didn't have her shorts on anymore. "Jerry is fixing drinks and wants to know what you want."

"Come here Marci." I said. When she got close I lifted her tee shirt and said, "Loose something." She smiled and said, "Oh, they just fell off."

"With a little help?"

"Maybe."

I held the shirt up and Rick and I were laughing, I slid my finger up her pussy and felt her wetness. "What have you been up to?" I asked, as I continued to play with her. She spread her legs a bit for me and let me play.

"Just the dishes." She said so innocently.

"Yeah right." I smiled with my finger still inside her and said, "I'll have white wine." Rick wanted a beer and so I withdrew my finger and dropped her shirt. Rick and I were laughing at our little fun with Marci and she turned around and stuck her tongue out at us as she was heading for the kitchen. They came out in a few minutes with the drinks. Rick and I stayed together on the couch and Jerry sat on the overstuffed chair so Marci just sat on his lap. Jerry lifted his drink and said, "Here's to friends." We all drank to that.

Marci took the lead, as usual, and whispered something in Jerrys ear. Then he looked at Rick and and said. "So what have you two been up to while Marci and I were busy doing the dishes."

"Talking."

"That's not what Marci says."

"I caught them making out, Rick had his finger up her cunt."

"And how is it that Marcis shorts just fell off? I asked. Marci shot us a beaver. We were laughing and just trying to relax since this was something very new to us.

Rick said, "I confess! This is what we were doing." Then he put his arm around me and pulled me to him, stuck his tongue in my mouth and started feeling my tits. I looked at Jerry and he was smiling and had his hands on Marcis tits, she was sitting between his legs leaning against his chest with one leg over the arm of the chair and her pussy very visible, they appeared to be doing just fine. Rick pulled my dress up and slipped a finger in my pussy and I spread my legs for Jerry looking into his eyes. Jerry started to do the same to Marci and we sat and watched each other. It was hot watching Jerry with his hands on my new lover and I was sure he felt the same.

This went on for a while and then Marci got up, pulled her shirt off and began to slip Jerrys shorts off. I watched fascinated as his hard cock sprang into view. Marci knelt down between his legs and started sucking his dick. "What the hell" I thought and I did the same. Took my dress off and helped Rick with his shorts and helped myself to his very hard cock. I looked up and Jerry had sat next to us and Marci was right there and began to suck cock again. This was working out fine and I kept licking and sucking Rick and glancing over to look in Jerrys eyes as I rolled Ricks dick over my lips and sucked him back in. He was smiling and enjoying Marci.

I wanted to watch Jerry fuck Marci so I leaned over and told Marci. I pulled Jerrys dick out of Marcis mouth and reached up and kissed him and told him to have fun. Marci climbed up on his lap with her tits in his face and said, "Put him where you want him." So I made sure she was good and wet and then started rubbing her cunt with Jerrys cock. She lowered herself down on Jerry and the look on their faces was great. New cock and new cunt fucking.

Rick was fascinated too and said, "Never thought I would see it. Pretty fun. What do think honey."

Marci looked at Rick with a big lusty smile, leaned over and gave him and me a big kiss and said, "Fucking fun."

It was such a trip watching Jerry and Marci fucking. I wanted to watch it all but I wanted hard cock too so I faced Rick and lowered my pussy onto his cock and just took it easy fucking him because I didn't want to miss anything. Jerry and Marci were into it and having a great time. I leaned over to Jerry and said, "Having fun." He reached up and pulled me to his lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth and then said. "You betcha'."

Rick said he wanted to see Jerry fucking his wife so I got off him and we both got down and watched Jerrys cock as Marci was fucking him. She would lift herself till just the head of his cock was in her pussy then stay there for a second and lower herself down. I told you before how wet she gets, her juices were flowing down and coating Jerrys balls and a small puddle of pussy juice was forming on the couch. I loved it, so sexy!

Rick got behind me and positioned me so that we all could fuck and him and I could watch Jerry and Marci fucking. It was very sexy and I was creaming. I was never so turned on in my life. Marcis cute little cunt being fucked by my husband and her husbands cock going slowly in and out of my hot pussy while we watched, great fucking fun. We went at it for some time, none of us wanting to end the ecstasy. I knew we were going to spend the night but it seemed everyone wanted to just enjoy this moment and make it last as long as possible.

Nice talk'n to ya, but when your fucking like this, there is a limit and Jerry and Marci hit it first

."Fuck me." Marci screamed. "Fucking gonna make me cum." I heard this and leaned over and licked her from Jerrys cock to her ass and she started to cum and Jerry yells out, "Fuck yeah, gonna cum with you, fucking nice pussy." Then they both started to cum and Rick and I watched fascinated as they came. Marci was tight to Jerrys balls and he was cumming in her cute little puss and she yelled out, "Fuck me, I'm cummming, fuck me."

lectric
lectric
9 Followers
12