Feel Free Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and I were getting into it but not nearly ready, we watched Jerry pumping his cumm into Marci and it was something to see her juices and Jerrys juices squishing out of her as they both came and kept on cummming. I jumped off Ricks cock and onto the couch next to Jerry and gave him a big kiss. He was still up there so I let him come down and continued to kiss and love him.

"Have fun lover?" I asked.

"Baby lover, fuck that was great. Loved having you there with me." I kissed him again and said, "Rick and I aren't done yet." He said, "Have fun hun!" So I moved back and let Rick slide his cock back into me. Marci was still into it. She moved so that her cunt was right in my face and I started sucking her, avoiding her clit, licking her cum filled cunt. That got Rick going and he said, "Don't do that you'll make me cum too soon.

"Yeah right." I think I thought. I'm going to miss an opportunity like this, fuck you, fuck me, whatever, and kept on licking. Jerrys cum mixed with Marcis cum and I'm not going down on her? Fuck me, fuck you, I'm going for it and you can fuck me and like it or not but I ain't missing this one. And I kept on licking and sucking and Rick kept on fucking and I kept on sucking and somewhere between here and there I started to cum and fuck me if I didn't pass out for a second. Great fuck!

I woke up and they were all around me kissing and hugging and loving on me. WOW!

Any way we spent the night together fucking and sucking and none of us got any sleep that night but what the fuck, we had fun and slept the next day.

We can't do this all the time but we get together as often as we can and have great fucking fun. Marci and I get together a bit more than we all do but that is ok with all of us.

Fucking Fun! I love her wet little pussy!

Cum on!

12