Feel the Bass

Story Info
Going to see a band in a hot, sweaty bar.
1.8k words
4.26
22.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a shitty week and really just wanted to go to bed. It was around 7pm on Friday night and I'd had a heavy week at the office. My friends band had a gig in a bar in town and I'd promised we would go along and catch them. I liked the band, and whilst normally I would be up for a night out I just wasn't in the mood. I decided to shower. That woke me up a little and I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge. I had arranged to meet some friends and my boyfriend at a bar around 9pm so had some time to kill.

I sat on my sofa, enjoying the beer and played some rock music to get me in the mood for going out. I was wearing some shorts, and a vest top that I had put on after the shower. The combination of the beer and music made me want to relieve the stress of the busy week. I leaned back slightly and started to run my hands over my large breasts. My sensitive nipples hardened under my touch. I squeezed them lightly through my vest. I closed my eyes and started to rub a little harder. Touching my nipples led to the familiar tingle between my legs. Keeping my left hand where it was, I started to run my right hand down my stomach, and under the waistband of my shorts. As my hand moved lower, I could feel that I was already a little wet. I started to gently rub my thumb against my clit and opened my legs a little further. Just as I was about to insert my middle finger I stopped. I'd had an idea.

Standing up, I took a drink from my bottle of beer and walked to my bedroom. From my drawer I selected a black lacy bra that I know drives my man wild. He cant resist my tits encased in lace, and I can tell he is always torn between savouring the view, and ripping it off as soon as possible. Next I chose a simple black dress. It is quite low cut, but has long sleeves and finishes just above the knee, so looks relatively decent. I had decided I wasn't going to wear any knickers that night, and I was going to have some fun with it. I pulled on my black knee high boots and began applying my make up. By the time I had done that, and curled my long blonde hair, I was starting to get excited about the reaction I was going to get.

I pulled on my black raincoat and left the house. It was autumn, and so at 8:30 already dark. The windy weather sent a slight chill through my body, especially since I didn't have any knickers on. I arrived at the bar soon later, hugging all of my friends, and lastly giving my boyfriend a firm kiss on the lips. He grinned at me and handed me a beer from the bucket that was on the table. We were having a great time as we all chatted and drank. After around an hour, when my boyfriend went outside to smoke, I took my phone and sent him a text letting him into my secret - that I wasn't wearing any knickers. When he walked back into the bar I was watching him. Our eyes immediately met and he had that look on his face, the one that I love. The one that means he wants me right now. Of course he couldn't do that as it was almost time for the band to start playing.

By the time we left our seats as the warm up bands finished, we'd all had quite a lot of beer. I wanted to be in the front row, partly to be such a good friend and support the band, but also I knew that I would be able to lean against the wooden panel dividing the dancefloor and the stage. I needed it after the beers. The floor got busy quickly, as the band are well known locally. The lights went out and the loud guitars started. I had lost my friends in the crowd and was resigned to the fact that I would be watching the band alone when I felt some strong arms around my waist. I turned to see my boyfriend and leaned back to kiss him. He is taller than me, so was leaning his head on my shoulder and kept his arms around me. I always enjoy how strong he is and felt safe and comforted, even in such a crowded, warm and busy bar.

The first few songs were played, and the crowd got louder, cheering and singing along to the music. I carried on drinking my beer and all of the pressures of the week were now a distant memory. Just as the fourth song in the set started, I felt myself being pushed up against the wooden panel. I assumed someone had been pushing past my boyfriend in the crowd, but a quick glance over my shoulder showed me that it had been entirely him. I could feel that he was getting hard as he was pushed quite firmly up against my ass. He leaned down to my ear and said "I've been wanting to fuck you ever since you told me you aren't wearing any knickers". It excited me so much but I made no reaction, and didn't turn round, merely pushed back against him, letting him know that I felt the same.

It was then that I decided we could have a little fun. I'd meant to tease him, and build up excitement for when we got back home that night, but never had any intention of doing anything whilst we were out. With the wooden panel infront of me above waist height, I figured there was no harm and no one would see anything. I had both hands on the wooden panel and started to grind back against his hardness. He quickly realised that I wasn't just dancing, but that I was encouraging him. I felt him move his hands that had been around my waist a little further down. I glanced around to check that no one was looking but they were all too engrossed in the music. He moved his hands slowly up my inner legs under my skirt, and stopped when he got to the top. I was breathing a little heavier knowing that he had both of his hands so close to my pussy, which was pretty wet by now. He moved his left hand infront of me, and put it on top of mine, pulling himself closer to me He then moved his right hand over my pussy, not yet touching me but covering the whole thing. He began to lightly tap his hand, just touching me slightly then pulling it away every time. I was pushing myself towards his hand, and spread my legs a little further apart.

He finally placed the palm of his hand on my clit, and suddenly shoved his middle and index fingers inside me. I moaned loudly, but of course that couldn't be heard above the band. He quickly found my g-spot, which he never fails to and began stroking it inside the walls of my pussy. The palm of his hand pressing against my clit only added to the sensations that I was feeling between my legs. As I was grinding against his hand, I could feel his cock getting harder behind me. I was cautious at first about what we were doing in such a public place but soon forgot about that when the pleasure started to build inside me. My skirt was only pulled up at the front and I was confident no one could see.

As I became more horny, and continued to work my clit and my g-spot, I got more brave. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol, the music, or the atmosphere in the sweaty club that encouraged me to do this but before I knew it I had reached behind me to open his zip. I glanced over my shoulder at him and his eyes widened. I held his hard cock in my hand, feeling it pulsing, knowing that it wouldn't take much for him to cum. Before I had time to overthink or change my mind, I lifted my skirt at the back and leaned forward. He obviously didn't want to take the risk that I would change my mind either. Keeping his right hand with his palm against my clit, he used the two fingers that had been inside me to open my pussy. Using his other hand, he slid entirely inside me, hard, in one thrust.

Once again my yelp wasn't heard over the music. I looked around, watching everyone enjoying themselves, and started to panic. I couldn't believe he was actually inside me in the middle of a bar. He hadn't moved much, holding himself deep inside me, but had again started to stroke my clit. I leaned against the wooden panel once again and looked up at the band. It was then I could see that the bass player knew exactly what was going on. Even in the dark, I could feel myself blush. As my boyfriend started to fuck me, moving in and out of my wet pussy, I kept my eyes on the bass player. He was smiling at me, and nodding his head in encouragement. Even though it was never my intention, I have to admit it was really hot to realise that someone was watching me. Watching me being fucked from behind in a dark, sweaty bar.

As I expected, neither of us lasted very long. I came first, hard, with my eyes fixed on the bass player. Whimpering, trying to stay quiet. My man was not quite so successful. I felt him shoot his hot load inside of me, but as he began to groan loudly, he had to sink his mouth into my neck. I could feel the vibrations of him moaning into my neck and ears, which left me wanting more.

He pulled out of me, zipping himself back up. I pulled my skirt back down, and felt so dirty about what we had just done. I smiled to myself as I took a sip from my beer. After only a minute or two, I could feel his cum start to escape from my pussy and onto the tops of my thighs. I love that feeling, and it always makes me want more. I turned around completely, so that my back was now to the band, threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He took that as enough of a hint, and grabbed my hand, guiding me through the crowd towards the door. I turned around and noticed that my bass player was watching me walk away, he winked at me and I shuddered. I knew at that moment that it wasn't the last time I'd cum looking at him, but for that night, just the memory would have to do.