Feel Your Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,213 Followers

"You really want to know?"

Marisa nodded with a mischievous look on her face.

"It was the best sexual thrill I've experienced in many years," Dr. Ledgard admitted.

***

Amanda drove home late that afternoon while her son was still beaming.

"I still can't believe what happened today," he said. "That thing felt so real. Especially the last part. I don't know how you made this, but it actually felt like a real person instead of a machine. The whole thing was so intense."

"Then I've done my job," she replied, wishing the subject would change.

"Seriously, this is going to be huge. I'm so excited."

"Look, I know how much it means for you to help me, but I think it's best if we ended this. You were great today, but I just don't think it's right for us to be working on something that revolves around sex."

"What?!" he replied in shock. "I don't get it. I did everything you asked and I thought it was going smoothly."

Amanda pulled over on the side of the road and turned off the car.

"I'm going to be brutally honest with you," she said after a deep breath. "There was a leak in the tube and I ended up breathing some of the pheromones. The top of the pump accidentally opened and I couldn't control myself. It was me that you felt at the end."

"You mean when I came?"

She nodded. "My mouth was around you when you had your orgasm. Marisa saw it and we agreed that the issue stemmed from the adjustments I've made to the gas. It wasn't supposed to be potent towards women, just men."

"Now I know why you seemed so uncomfortable all afternoon."

"Like I said, you were great today. And I'm sure you'll be a big success in the marketing field, but I don't think we should work together on these sexual devices anymore."

Robert looked his mother straight in the eyes. "Mom, I honestly don't care about how you reacted earlier. It's not your fault. I'm an adult now and I think you should start treating me like one. So if you want to fire me, then it better be for good reason."

"You remind me of myself when I was young," she replied with a hint of sincerity. "I was determined and driven just like you. I never took 'no' for an answer."

"So I'm still part of your team?"

"I was absolutely sure I was going to kick you off no matter what. But now, how could I refuse? I wouldn't be where I am today if I wasn't persistent. Let's go home and rest. We've got another busy day tomorrow."

***

That night. Amanda sat down to eat dinner with her son after a short phone conversation with Marisa.

"Great news," Amanda said. "I just got off the phone with Marisa a few minutes ago and we've got another exciting experiment to look forward to in a few days."

"Oh yeah? What's happening then?"

"We have a female test subject coming to our lab to try a different prototype. She'll be the first to use our brand new female version. I'm sure you'll enjoy this a lot more than seeing a male subject."

A smile grew on his face. "Hey, you're the boss. I just follow orders."

"I thought that might peak your interest," she teased back. "I hear she's attractive, not that it matters."

"It definitely doesn't hurt. That's for sure."

"Listen," she said in a more serious tone. "I want to apologize again for what happened earlier. It was extremely inappropriate of me and I hope there's no hard feelings between us."

"Apologize? Hard feelings? You're really starting to overreact about that whole thing. Science is science, and like you said before, you acted on impulse. Besides, you aren't going to hear me complain about that any time soon."

She tried holding in a smile. "You liked it."

"Isn't that the whole point of your work?" he replied innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that this doesn't bother you."

"Why should it?" he shrugged. "I felt like a new man afterwards. That's all that matters right?"

"Not when your mother's mouth is involved. I'm starting to feel slightly disturbed by how indifferent you are to the fact that my lips touched your penis."

"Well you got to see me naked along with countless of other people you work with, and you have to touch their sexual parts and watch them orgasm. So I don't see what the big deal is."

"Sexually pleasuring my son isn't what I had in mind when I decided to become a doctor."

He laughed. "That's one way to see things."

"Oh, and how do you see it."

Robert gave his mother a smooth look. "I see it as two people exploring the bounds of human sexuality. We're doing what needs to be done for the sake of science. Honestly, the fact that you're my mother makes no difference to me. We're two people with an important duty."

"That's easily the most romantic way I've heard my job being phrased," Amanda replied with a feeling of being impressed.

"Thanks. Plus you're really hot. So that helps a lot."

"Now there's the Robert I know. Welcome back to Earth. I missed talking to you."

He smiled. "I meant every word I said."

***

It was 8 am when Dr. Ledgard arrived at the laboratory with her son. Testing on the first female version of the sex toy was about to begin in an hour, and she couldn't have been more excited.

"I've got some terrible news," Marisa said.

"Please don't tell me it has to do with today's project," Dr. Ledgard replied.

"I'm afraid so. She bailed on us at the last minute because she's having second thoughts about her willingness to participate."

"She should have realized this beforehand. Did you try persuading her with more money?"

Marisa nodded. "That didn't work either. I've been on the phone with her for the past 30 minutes and she won't budge. Apparently she's afraid of potential side effects from the experimental gas, and she's scared of having violent sexual reactions in front of everyone."

"Do you think we can find a quick replacement?" Dr. Ledgard sighed.

"I'm afraid not. With all of the legal procedures involved with a waiver for something like this, it's going to take a while. I'm sorry. I know how much this meant to you."

"Looks like we'll have to cancel. Call the team and let them know they won't be needed today."

"Wait a minute," Robert injected. "Can either of you be the subject for today? Or maybe someone from the staff can do it? There's no point in wasting an entire day just because one person didn't show up."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Amanda replied. "It's very important for each doctor to monitor everything so that we can get proper results."

"But it might be useful for someone with medical training to experience it. You know, so one of you could explain the results in better detail or something."

"He's right," Marisa added. "Neither of us would truly know what the problems or benefits are with this prototype if we haven't experienced it for ourselves. We'll otherwise be relying on testimony from subjects who are untrained in medical science."

Dr. Ledgard paused and gave it a thought. "Fine. You've persuaded me, Marisa. And I'm assuming that you have volunteered yourself as today's test subject, right?"

"Ummm...well actually, I'm on my period. I'm positive that neither of you would be interested in seeing me squirt something that looks like..."

"Please don't finish that sentence," Amanda said, cutting off her friend.

"So I guess we're left with you, mom," Robert stated.

"Me? This is the first time this product is being used. I need to be the one monitoring it, otherwise I won't know what adjustments need to be made."

"He's got a point," Marisa added. "You're the only one here who can do it. I'll take notes and make the observations for you. You can trust me with this. I'll send the rest of the team home and we'll do this in private."

"I find it a little unsettling that you two are ganging up on me," Dr. Ledgard joked, but in a serious way.

"It's only for the best," Robert said. "We've all agreed that the experiment must go on, and you have been selected to be today's participants. Sorry, but that's the majority opinion."

She reluctantly smiled, "I'm never going to forgive you for this. You've always been too smart for your own good. But you're right."

***

Several minutes passed and Dr. Ledgard entered the lab barefoot wearing a medical gown. Robert and Marisa both looked at her and tried to hold back their laughter.

"Are you getting ready for surgery, mom?" Robert joked.

"Don't be cute," she replied back. "But on a serious note, I'm going to have to ask that you stay in the other room for this test. You'll have to watch through the window."

"What? Why? This is an important event and you'll need all the help you can get. Besides, you got to see me naked a few days ago and it wasn't a big deal."

Amanda gave her son a stern motherly look. "That's different. You're my son and it isn't right for you to see me in an orgasmic state. I'm also keeping my gown on to cover my body."

"Your son has an excellent point," Marisa added. "Something could go wrong in here and it's safer to have Robert in the room with us. I also think it's best for you to disrobe completely. We won't be able to get a clear analysis of this device unless I'm able to read your entire body language."

"So you want me to get naked and have an orgasm in front of my son?" Dr. Ledgard asked her colleague with a peeved expression.

Marisa nodded. "That's correct. It's for the best."

"Whose side are you on anyway?" Dr. Ledgard inquired.

Marisa smiled. "I'm on the side of scientific understanding. Now are we going to stand around and chat all day, or are you finally going to get naked so that we can begin?"

"You're outnumbered again, mom," Robert added.

Amanda let out a loud sigh. She paused to think, but she knew she was trapped in an awkward situation which there was no way out of.

"Fine. It's two against one here. But you two shouldn't expect to ever see this again."

With that said, the world renowned Dr. Ledgard reached behind her medical gown to untie it, letting it fall to the floor. She stood naked in front of her best friend and her very own son as they stared at her body. It was especially awkward for her to see Robert admiring her bare figure.

"Having a good look?" she asked sarcastically.

"Uhh... sorry mom."

"Don't be so hard on him," Marisa said playfully to the doctor. "Can you blame him for admiring his beautiful mother?"

"Let's get this over with."

Amanda laid down on the lounge chair and got comfortable. She knew the procedure and exactly what to expect.

"Just relax," Marisa said. "I'm going to put on your breathing mask now. Robert, I want you to insert the object inside of her vagina."

"You couldn't have done that part for me?" Dr. Ledgard asked Marisa.

"Don't be so picky. Your son is a grown man and I'm sure he'll be delicate with you."

Dr. Ledgard couldn't take her eyes away from Robert. She watched how nervous her son looked. She noted how he was staring straight inside of her vagina. She observed his facial expressions change as he slowly and gently inserted the vibrator shaped device inside of her body.

Various thoughts swirled through her mind: Was he getting aroused? Was he enjoying this? Was he going to masturbate to the thought of her vagina and naked body later?

"Relax," Marisa said again. "We're all set and I'm going to turn on the device. I'm going to take a step back to observe your bodily reactions. If you need any help, or if anything goes wrong, just signal Robert and he will take care of it."

Marisa pushed the activation button and took several steps back with her clipboard to take notes.

The pheromones started pumping and Amanda's heart raced with nervousness. It was her second time in a week breathing the gas, but this time it was much more potent because she was breathing it directly. The object inside her vagina began to vibrate and stimulated her vaginal muscles.

It was only a matter of seconds before Amanda felt herself becoming extremely aroused. A few more seconds and she became hypersexual. The pheromones drove her wild and the vibrating device inside of her vagina pushed her over the edge. She no longer cared that she was naked and aroused in front of her best friend and her son, the only thing on her mind was her insatiable sexual appetite.

Several minutes had passed and Amanda was on her way to a powerful orgasm.

Without warning, the prototype device inside of her vagina suddenly stopped working, leaving her in a state of complete sexual frustration.

"Oh god!!!" she yelled, pulling off the breathing mask. "This useless thing broke."

Her legs closed and clenched tightly as if in pain.

"What are you feeling?" Marisa inquired. "Are you okay?"

Dr. Ledgard continued squirming on the chair. "It aches between my legs and I don't think it's going away."

She pulled the useless object out of her vagina, not caring that her vagina had become completely gaping and exposed. After tossing it to the floor, she clenched her legs together and curled her toes.

"It's starting to hurt."

"Robert, I think you should help your mother," Marisa said. "She's in desperate need of help."

For the first time since entering the lab, Robert stood dumbfounded at the request, and so did Dr. Ledgard.

"What!?" Amanda yelled. "That most certainly will not happen. I'll be fine."

She tried to act normal, but it didn't work.

"Don't be such a proud woman," Marisa shot back. "Those pheromones you've created are highly potent and you've witnessed first hand the effects they've had on our patients. It's important that I monitor your physical reactions, and the only person here who can help is Robert."

Amanda tried to stand up and object to her colleague's advice, but she found herself weak in the knees and burning between the legs. In a frustrating turn of events, she fell back onto the chair as an intoxicating level of sexual arousal flowed through her body.

"She might be right, mom," Robert hesitantly added. "You're obviously suffering and we can't just leave you like this."

"And how do you suppose you're going to help me?" Amanda asked skeptically.

"Just lay back. It's going to be awkward at first, but I know what to do."

Dr. Ledgard continued giving her son a skeptical look, but she didn't have a choice. The pheromones wreaked havoc on her sexual drive and she was far more aroused than she was willing to show. She knew she had no other alternative.

As Dr. Ledgard laid back onto the lounge chair, she watched as her own son made his way towards her.

She laid there helplessly as Robert's hand moved down between her legs. Her maternal instinct as a mother was to close it and cover herself, but she was far too aroused. She was naked and vulnerable from the pheromones, and she needed sexual relief at all costs. She allowed his hand to approach her vagina and his fingers felt like magic once they touched her womanhood.

"Oh god..." she gasped. "That feels so...I shouldn't...Ohhh...."

As shameful and embarrassed as she felt being pleased by her son, her lust was far more important. She looked him straight in the eyes as he started to finger her. His strong fingers rubbed her painfully swollen clit in a circular motion. Amanda's mouth opened and she tried her best to suppress any kind of moaning to show how much pleasure she was in.

After playing with her clit for a few moments, Robert's fingers entered his mother's vagina causing her to release another gasp. His fingers entered in and out of her soaking wet vagina. Minutes passed and his intensity increased.

Before long, he was fingering his mother as fast and as hard as he could, bringing her to a powerful orgasm. She panted and screamed. Her toes curled and her back arched. A sudden rush of fluids sprayed from her vagina and she squirted for the very first time in her life. The once clean chair was now covered in fluids, and Dr. Ledgard struggled to keep her breath.

"I'd say we have another success on our hands," Marisa smiled, taking notes. "Your hypothesis is correct, and the pheromones are equally as effective for women as they are for men."

"I'm glad you were able to figure that out," Dr. Ledgard sarcastically replied while still breathing heavily.

Marisa then teased her boss. "Any time a mother allows her son to bring her to an orgasm like that, and then squirt, has a serious case of sexual arousal. But I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that."

"I thought I needed you for everything?" she quipped.

With that said, Amanda was finally able to stand back on her feet, and she looked down at her body. She was completely naked, sweaty, and her legs were covered in her own fluids.

"That must have felt amazing, mom," Robert said while still staring at her body. "I've never seen a woman squirt like that before."

"That was the first time I've ever squirted. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get dressed."

She slowly walked a few steps to put on her medical gown.

"What's next?" Marisa asked.

"I'd say we've done more than enough research for the day. Take the rest of the day off and let's regroup tomorrow with the rest of the team. We still have a lot more work to do before this product is perfected, but we're on the right track."

The three of them took a sigh of relief over the provocative and lively morning they shared.

***

After several more minutes of small talk, Marisa was the first to leave. Amanda and her son were left alone in the empty lab while she was still wearing the medical gown.

"What an experience," Robert said. "I can't believe I was part of a scientific breakthrough."

"It was certainly a scientific breakthrough all right. I just wish it hadn't been me who was the test subject, and you on the other end touching me."

He smiled. "It wasn't that bad."

"Maybe for you it wasn't," she replied in a stern tone of voice. "Like I said before, it isn't right for you to see me like this, let alone touch me the way you did."

"You're right, but it was for your own good. You looked like you were suffering badly before I helped out. Besides, it's not like anyone is going to find out. None of us are going to tell anyone, and Marisa is practically a member of the family. She's not going to tell anyone either."

Dr. Ledgard ignored his comment and picked up her bra and panties. "Turn around for a moment. I need to get dressed."

"I can't watch you get dressed even after seeing you naked?" he teased.

"That was science," she said bluntly. "You don't have an excuse to see me naked anymore, is that understood?"

"Okay, I was just joking mom. I hope you aren't mad."

Dr. Ledgard paused for a moment so she could calm down. "No, I'm not mad. It's just...I'm still a little...the effects of the pheromones haven't completely worn off yet. So I'm feeling a little frustrated if you know what I mean."

"You're still aroused," he replied, stating the obvious.

"Yes, I'm still aroused. The only thing on my mind right now is driving straight home, getting in the shower, and, well, you don't need to hear the rest of that. That's only for me to know."

"I'll probably be doing the same thing," he said without thinking. "I mean... uh... I'm pretty tired and I want to go home as well."

She put her hands on her hips in a motherly fashion. "You're going to masturbate thinking about this, aren't you?"

"I guess there's no point in denying it."

Without saying another word, Dr. Ledgard let the medical gown fall to the floor and she stood naked in front of her son once again. His eyes marveled at her body and she was completely unabashed.

"Consider this a freebie for being such a helpful hand today. Enjoy it before I put my clothes back on."

"Wait," he said, as she attempted to put on a bra. "We've already seen each other in extremely intimate situations, and we're both going to go home and do the same thing. So do you think we can have one more moment between us?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,213 Followers