Feeling Kind of Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe began to suck my roomie's penis, and I bent down to French kiss her just as she let loose from its tip. As she started to go back down on him, she pulled my head to one side of his penis as she pressed her lips against its other side, then extended her tongue against and beneath his penis to French kiss my lips. I reciprocated, so that we are simultaneously French-kissing each other as we lick the sensitive underside of my roomie's 'penis.

We proceeded to go up and down his shaft together, then parted from each other as she gave him a powerful sucking and I licked and nibbled his scrotum. All the while, I'm also playing with her breasts and vagina, which she is enjoying immensely from the sounds of her moaning and look in her eyes, and she is massaging my penis with her free hand. My roomie was in ecstasy, and the neighbor was whacking madly at his little penis lubed with the cooking oil from his kitchen! It was at that moment that I realized that "luck" might have an expanded meaning.

So the three of us go into the adjacent breakfast room, which also faced our neighbor's windows, and Zoe and I climbed up onto the big, sturdy dining table, which served as sort of a "stage." We got into a 69 position, she atop me, and my roomie stood at the opposite end of the table so that Zoe could easily suck his penis as I licked and sucked her genitals from below.

All the lights were on, and I could really see her better than ever before. Her clitoris was as big as my pinkie finger, and just as hard, as she ground it on my face. And her large labia were so meaty and rubbery, delightful to pull through your lips, first one side, then the other, then both, then back down through her dripping vagina with my tongue to that hard clitoris again, which I would simultaneously lick and suck, making slight adjustments to the feedback of her moans.

In this 69, since we were nearly the same height, my throbbing penis lay perfectly between her dangling breasts, which gently brushed it as she sucked my roomie's penis from base to tip and tickled his gonads with her dexterous finger tips. Then she would reach down to her genitals, wet both hands with her voluminous juices, and manually stroke my roomie's penis as she switched to suck me for a while. Using my fingers to keep her aroused, I could look past her genitals, between her gorgeous breasts, to view her taking real good care of my roomie's most-erect-ever penis.

Then my roomie came around to my end of the table and climbed up, padding his knees with two placemats. This was the first time I'd ever seen him use placemats! I looked up to see the underside of his very long and slender penis poised at the entry to Zoe's vagina, so I parted her labia with my tongue and, using both hands, spread her buns apart wide. Some air rushed out of her vagina as it popped fully open to reveal the soft wet redness within.

Never one to be forward, my roomie then looked down at me and asked, "can I put it in your girlfriend now?"

Answering that question for herself, Zoe quickly rocked back to engulf his entire length in one smooth motion as she screamed in abject pleasure.

I could see her labia fold into her vagina as he entered and reappear each time he withdrew, and in synchrony, I would lick her clitoris and the underside of his penis, nibbling his scrotum as he went all the way in. It was at that moment that I turned my head just in time to see our gawking gay neighbor ejaculate onto his otherwise perfectly clean windows. I smiled and gave him the thumbs up gesture. Embarrassed, he skulked away out of sight. Indeed, it seemed that it was everyone's lucky day.

My roomie pumped her steadily for some 10 minutes as I watched and assisted from below. For variety, I'd take a generous helping of her seemingly infinite supply of genital fluids and rub her perfect firm breasts, drawing out her nipples an incredible one full inch between thumb and forefinger. I thought it would be great if we could all climax at the same time, although I think Zoe had already had a few mini-orgasms. The next tune on the stereo was the Talking Head's David Byrne singing, "up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up!" which certainly seemed to capture the moment and helped us get in perfect sexual rhythm.

I have to hand it to my roomie, considering this was the sexiest girl by far he'd ever have and this was his first time with her, he was going the distance. Of course, Zoe and I had made love several times before he got home, but I could feel my own tide was about to crest pretty soon. No premature ejaculations here, folks! Our pace quickened, and I was glad I'd affixed the extra bracing brackets to the table we were still on. Occasionally, my roomie would pull his penis all the way out of Zoe and rub it on her labia and clitoris before re-inserting, and it was then I could see a little pre-ejaculatory emission on its tip, so I knew he was getting close.

Zoe must have noticed the same phenomenon with me, and she began to suck me with greater depth, vigor, and vacuum, using one hand to clench my penis at its base and the other hand to cup and tickle my scrotum. Each time she would go down, her long rigid nipples would pluck my stomach, and once every few times she would lick her own nipples and my naval just before spiraling one of them into my bellybutton for good measure.

I sucked and licked her clitoris for all I was worth as I watched my roomie pound her at blurring speed. I heard him gasp "ooooh" and then saw semen begin to ooze from her vagina as he continued to pump without pause. Always seeking variety, I wet my left middle finger with this mixture of his sperm and her juices, and taking advantage of my long arms, reached around her bottom to plunge that finger into her tight little anus up to the second knuckle. She shuddered and proceeded to suck every drop of semen from me as I ejaculated in utter ecstasy for what seemed like minutes.

I could see her vagina and inner lips turning somewhat purplish as she simultaneously released her mouth from my penis with a loud "pop", grasped and jerked it with her left hand, and reached around with her right hand to shove my finger to the third knuckle in to her quivering bottom. She was making sounds that I would have sworn came from a wild animal as she trapped my roomie's penis fully inserted into her vagina, and I could see wave after wave of orgasms crash through her entire body.

The Talking Heads record ended, and as I was about to remove my finger from her anus, she held it there with her clenched fist and said, "Let's go to the Halloween party now, boys, but, (now looking directly at me) I'm going to need something bigger in there when we come back."

Well, we cleaned ourselves up, wriggled back into the tight thermal underwear, donned our tube socks stocking caps, and headed to the Halloween Party as Bed People. Now I've worn some pretty stupid-looking costumes before, but this was the most ridiculous outfit ever! No one was looking at me, though, since those tight thermals revealed every drool-inducing contour of her 18-year-old body. On the walk to the party, the cold night air only caused her perma-hard nipples to perk that much more.

Staring at them as he opened the door, my friend Rick said, "So, what are you dressed as?"

"Bed People," she replied.

"And what exactly are Bed People?" Rick probed.

Putting her arms around me and my roommate and without changing her deadpan expression, Zoe explained, "People like us who like to stay in bed and have sex with each other most of the time."

Asked and answered!

Rick couldn't take his eyes off her the whole time we were there as he threw every gram of charm he had at her, to no avail. His live-in girlfriend Lois, herself a to-die-for piece (featured in my story "Heather & Lois & Me"), was obviously not enjoying the attention he was lavishing on Zoe, so—they both being friends I did not want to cause a problem with—Zoe, I, and my roomie did not stay too long and departed the party for my apartment.

We got back and immediately went into my bedroom and stripped completely naked with every light on bright. Standing flat-footed facing the 6-foot-tall Zoe, my diminutive roomie's mouth was perfectly even with her breasts, which he suckled and fondled with joy as she ran her long fingers through his long, curly hair.

"Unbelievable," he would utter dozens of times over the next couple of hours.

I stood behind her and kissed her neck and ears, caressed her shoulders and back and hips and bottom, as my erect penis lay, not within her, but trapped in her crotch between the tops of her silky smooth legs and projecting clear through. My roomie dropped down to his knees to eat her, and finding me there instead, took my tip into his mouth and sucked it as I rubbed it back and forth up against her moist labia and clitoris.

Looking down, Zoe said, "What an incredible turn-on! It looks like I have a penis!! And with you rubbing me with it like that while I watch Gary suck it, it feels like I have a penis!!! Suck my penis, Gary, suck it good!"

Now if this wasn't getting kinky, then I don't know what is.

Without breaking this juxtaposition, we baby-stepped over to my bed, which was low to the floor since I had the mattress on top of box springs but no frame beneath. Gary sat in the middle of the bed as Zoe knelt on its edge to suck him with her back arched so that her fabulous bottom was at the perfect place for me to sit Indian-style behind her on the floor to look at and lick and suck and probe and look at again as her genitals became increasingly wet. Between her extremely long legs, I observed her blowing Gary and he tweaking her inch-long, rubbery nipples.

She asked, "How am I doing?" To be brutally honest, Zoe had a pretty good idea of how to suck a man off, but her prowess in this skill did not match her drop-dead good looks. She simply needed some coaching in the art of blowjobs, so without being critical, I took the opportunity to tell and show her how on Gary.

I showed her how to use her hands simultaneously with her mouth yet keep her arms positioned so that the man could still see and touch her breasts, how good testicle-licking and sucking was, and how to hold the erect penis in her hand with the proper firmness. How to look up into the man's eyes as she sucked him, how to gradually increase the suction and pace of up-and-down motions as the BJ progressed, and what the signs were that the man was about to come. She was such a willing student! She wanted to know how to be a great lover, and I was more than happy to teach this young girl.

She learned very quickly and was eager to demonstrate her improved skills, so I switched places with Gary so that she could suck me and he eat her out. Oh, was she ever doing a great job now , not that she was shabby before! Her entire bottom soaking wet, Gary then mounted her from his behind position and pumped her deep a few times before he popped out of her and she trapped his penis in her crotch as she had done mine before.

Gary's penis was more slender but longer than mine—a good eight inches I'd say—and it protruded from her trimmed bush quite prominently in this position. Zoe was clearly captivated by this hermaphroditic notion of herself, saying to me, "How do you like my long skinny penis, mister? I have a nice wet vagina, too, and two boobs with the longest red nipples you'll ever see."

Reversing roles from a moment ago, she proceeded to instruct me in how to suck "her" penis, remembering everything I had told her, so I dutifully followed her instructions. Kinky as a sombich!!! I wanted to look and play with her genitals again, so I did so from behind as she climbed on top of Gary and rubbed his penis between her breasts lubricated with her endless supply of vaginal juices.

As this happened, I alternately licked and sucked every part of her picture-perfect ass, spending more and more time at her little anus. She had said up on the dining table earlier that evening that she wanted something bigger in there, but this hole was really little and was super tight on just one finger before, and the very last thing I wanted was to hurt her.

So I stuck my thick rod in her vagina and worked it good for the next twenty minutes, raising my ejaculation threshold yet another couple of notches. Well, Gary was ready for some of that wet vagina, so he slid down from her breasts as I grabbed them myself from behind and she lowered herself onto his long penis and ground it hard and deep.

Watching this fabulous sight from behind and below, I finally got up the nerve to insert my large thumb into her bottom hole, it being so wet from her vaginal fluids that it needed no additional lubrication. She moaned and rode it down nearly to the palm of my hand as Gary steadily pounded her "regular" hole.

Now most girls don't like anything at all going up the old dirt road, rejecting the idea entirely; some girls will "let" a man put something in her anus, tolerating it; while some others will request a man insert things in there, enjoying it. I could see now that Zoe was of the latter persuasion.

But still, my penis was five or six times thicker than my thumb. Well, get there in stages, I thought, so I carefully inserted my other thumb alongside the first one and gently eased in. Her reaction was "Oooooooh, yeah." I wiggled those thumbs and sort of leveraged them against each other, gradually loosening her up to where I could actually imagine me fitting in there. All the while, Gary continued to pound her diligently all the way in and all the way out as Zoe cooed with pleasure.

OK, dude, I said to myself, it's now or never. I got my incredibly hard penis real wet with her juices, and, thumbnail to thumbnail inside her anus, I parted my thumbs and pulled them out as I slowly inserted my thick schlong's tip onto the entrance ramp to the Hershey Highway. This was much bigger than those two thumbs, and I heard Zoe whimper softly.

With one hand she pulled Gary out and held him tightly in her fist. With the other hand she grabbed my shaft in the middle and very slowly eased me inside her about three inches, then was perfectly still for about a minute. You could have heard a pin drop in that room. I knew then that this was not the first time she had tried anal sex.

Then she put Gary back inside her vagina. He very slowly and methodically pumped her, and it felt so good he rubbing through her vaginal walls up against my penis in her bottom hole, the tightest place by far my fella had ever ventured. Shortly, I could feel her anus relax ever so slightly, so as Gary withdrew on his "out" stroke, I buried myself all the way in her.

She whimpered not so softly this time, but quickly said, "No, it's OK, just be still right there for a little while."

I stayed perfectly motionless as Gary plunged in and out and pleasured me through the thin flesh that separated us.

Gradually, I began to move a little back and forth until eventually I was thrusting all the way in her as Gary thrust out of her, and I out of her as Gary plunged into her. He was a percussionist, and at that moment I was so glad for his perfect sense of rhythm. Meanwhile, Zoe was howling like a wild wolf with moans of pleasure so loud and obviously sexual that I knew everyone in the building must have heard.

Gary and I were moaning pretty loud ourselves. Every twentieth stroke or so, we would allow our penises to come completely out just to enjoy the sight of her open vagina and anus before the sight of our re-entering, first Gary folding her meaty lips in, then me penetrating the world's tightest hole, to maintain our alternating in-out routine.

I was really concerned about splitting Zoe in half, so I was particularly attentive to her condition at all times, and I am sure that I counted six times that she climaxed while we were both inside her. As for us, Gary did not want to come before me, and I did not want to come before him, and that's probably the reason we lasted so long.

I finally said, "Gary, we gotta finish Zoe before we maim her for life."

So, we quickened our pumping to a frenzy--like two Fokker Tri-Plane machine guns firing as Zoe, sputtering like a Sopwith Camel, screamed, "You Fokkers!!!" (OK, she didn't really say that, but I just could not resist the obvious pun.) Gary and Zoe and I all came at almost the same moment.

If normal orgasms are like fireworks, then this was a nuclear holocaust. My whole body felt like one huge creaming penis as blood coursed through my neck and ears and temples and thighs and backs of my knees and even my feet! How long did this last? I dunno. Time? What's time? What's up? What's down? What's my name, anyway?

I can sum up Gary's state of mind by telling you that he had the biggest grin on his face since the dawn of Homo Sapiens. Zoe, lying on her back for the first time that evening, seemed utterly oblivious, her sloppy vagina and anus oozing with my and Gary's semen. I did not envy her equestrian competition tomorrow. I had never known her to smoke, yet she lit up one of Gary's Marlboros and consumed it in five deep puffs. She was, indeed, one smoking hot chick.

12