Feeling Reminiscent

Story Info
A true sex story of a friend and I.
2k words
4.1
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is a true story about my friend and I. At the time of the story, I was 18 and he was 22. We had just met and I thought I was in love. This was a diary entry I was going to put into a letter to him but I decided to make it anonymous and submit it to Literotica :)

The names mentioned have been changed to keep the characters anonymous.

*****

I remember the Tuesday after we met. It was a chill day for us. I didn't have class that day so we just spent the whole day together. My friends came over to hang out with us, along with yours. I remember we were all laughing and having fun. Listening to music, you playing Diablo, and Diamond, Becca, and I taking selfies. I still have those pictures. We snuck a few of you in even though you didn't want your picture taken. You even smiled for one. I remember you making fun of the way I sigh constantly and how crazy I sounded with my marijuana-induced "ear fluid theory".

Becca and Diamond were the first to leave. I knew they liked you already and they were happy for me. They wanted us to work out. Greg and Kor left after them, going to do some shit. I forget what it was. I do remember, though, that we were sitting on the couch together when they left. I was sitting up and you were lying down with your legs over my lap. You were still playing Diablo and I was watching. Thinking about how much I liked you already. I was looking at you, admiring everything about you. Your tattoos, how blue your eyes always were, how your thumbs never faltered as you controlled the remote, the shape and color of your lips and how much I wanted them on mine.

I remember caressing you as you played. First, your arm. I ran my fingers along your muscles, tracing around your tattoos. Then, your stomach and sides. You never took your eyes off the game but I could feel your body responding to my touch. I ran my fingers along your happy trail and around your belly button. I traced the lettering of the "Believe" tattoo running up the side of your body.

My touches moved to the waistband of your sweatpants. At first, I just traced along the top, trying to decide if I wanted to go further. I knew I wanted you. I wanted every part of you. Your heart, soul, and body. You already had mine. I slowly slipped my hand below your sweatpants and started rubbing the area near the top of your dick. You paused your game and looked at me. It took me a minute to make eye contact with you but I smirked. I knew you were onto me but I kept going.

"What're you doing," you asked me.

I could tell your mind was where mine was. I looked down, a little unable to answer while looking at you.

"What do you think," I responded.

You squinted your eyes at me suspiciously and playfully. You unpaused the game and I went back to business. I moved my hand lower, feeling your dick. It wasn't hard yet and I wasn't happy. I started playing with your dick through your boxers. I pretended to be just as interested in the game as you. My eyes were on the television screen but my hands were busy with your, now semi-hard, dick. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate on even pretending to watch you play.

I moved my hand below your boxers and started to stroke your dick. I wanted to touch you so much. As I stroked your dick, I felt you getting harder in my hand. On an upstroke, I swiped my thumb along the head of your dick and felt a little drop of precum. A smirk played on the corner of my mouth from the dirty thoughts I was thinking. You paused the game again, this time putting the remote down completely.

"Okay, you have my full attention."

I looked at you smiling, my eyes looking deeply into yours. I couldn't help myself from looking at your lips and licking mine in the process. You moved your legs off of me, stood me up, and pulled me down onto you. As I lowered myself to straddle you, you grabbed my face and pulled me down to make out with you. Our lips crashed together and I could feel all the tension leaving my body. This contact was all I'd wanted.

Our kisses became aggressive and hungry. You ran your tongue along my bottom lip waiting for an invitation. Our tongues met and the taste of your mouth in mine caused me to moan a little. You tightened the grip I didn't know you had on my waist and ground your crotch into mine. I bit your bottom lip, speeding up our grinding. I wanted to take you right there on the couch but I didn't want Greg or Kory walking in on us.

It took all the power in me to stand up and stop kissing you. The look on your face was priceless. You looked like a rejected puppy. I ignored your pouty lip and reached my hand out for yours and pulled you off of the couch. As you stood, you laced your fingers through mine and took my other hand in yours to do the same thing. We were back at it again. Making out. Even though it'd only been about thirty seconds I had gravely missed the touch of your lips. I took my hands from yours and put them on your hips, pulling you closer to me. You took that moment to take my face in your hands to intensify the kiss.

I started backing my way into the hallway. I wanted to get us to your room. You understood what I was doing and took control. It was your apartment and you knew where you were going. What I didn't expect was you stopping our journey right outside your door.

You pushed me against the wall and for a minute just looked down at me longingly. I moved in to continue our kissing. You grabbed my hands in yours again, lacing your fingers through mine. You slowly moved my hands above my head making it harder for me to move under your touch. You separated your lips from mine and started kissing and sucking at my neck. All I could do was moan in pleasure. I loved the feeling of you taking control of me. It didn't last for long though. You let me go.

I reached behind me for the doorknob and opened your door. You slowly pushed me into the room then moved around me to sit on the bed. You pulled me onto your lap. I was straddling you again. You slipped your hands into my pants and grabbed my ass moving me to grind on top of you. You lied down pulling my down with you. Your hand was around the back of my neck moving into my hair. You flipped me onto my back and started touching between my legs as you kissed my neck. It wasn't until then that I remembered I had just started my period the night before after we had dinner. I was so into making out with you and you touching me that it physically hurt me to stop you again.

I pushed your hand away from my legs and pulled from your kiss. With deep remorse I said, "I'm on my period." Instead of disappointment, you looked at me with understanding and asked, "When did that happen?"

"Last night, after dinner. It kind of came out of no where."

"Yeah. Haha. Just kind of snuck up and said 'Hey bitch! I'm here!'?" I was laughing now.

"Yeah. Basically. Hahaha."

"Well, it's only a week. It'll be over before we know it."

I couldn't stop thinking about how right I was about you. You were so amazing. The sex drove me crazy and I knew you could also be a good friend to me. Maybe even something more. We laid there together just looking at each other, slowly coming down from the high we were just in. I felt bad for initiating everything then making it stop. I felt like a tease. I wanted to make it up to you.

I climbed on top of you again, surprising you. I ran my hands up and down your sides while kissing you slowly and softly. I kissed and sucked on your neck easily leaving hickies. I trailed kisses along your collarbone and where there wasn't shirt. I scooted myself down to the edge of the bed. Pushing your shirt up a little, I ripped down the front of your pants releasing the hard-on you had for me. I grabbed for it stroking it. Up and down. Up and down. I looked up at you and your eyes were closed. Your breathing was shallow.

I didn't hesitate. I grabbed your dick and put the head in my mouth. You gasped at the feeling of it, like you were surprised that it was happening. Slowly, I put the rest of you in my mouth. It was difficult. I wasn't used to sucking dick; I was too new. I slowly moved my head up and down on your dick causing you to moan. I could feel you writhing beneath me. I could tell you were looking at me now. I looked up never removing you from my mouth. You looked surprised, yet pleased. Your surprise outweighed your pleasure. Though not by much, it caused you to question and talk the entire time.

"What're you doing this for?" You'd moan as your dick hit the back of my throat.

"Oh my god. That's so good." Another moan. You started to thrust into me.

"I cum really quickly from this." You kept moaning and your movements got quicker.

"The last time this happened was when my ex and I first got together. That was three years ago." I didn't understand how you managed to get so many words out.

"I really don't last long during this." I remember you were warning me because you were about to cum. I could feel your body grow stiffer.

"You don't care?" This time, tired of your words, I looked up pulling your dick from my mouth. My look telling you to keep quiet.

"You don't care."

I went back to sucking your dick. I put the head in my mouth and let you push the rest in. You began thrusting hard and quickly into my mouth causing me to gag and my eyes to tear. Your thrusts became faster and shorter. As I felt you about to cum, I grabbed your balls. I massaged them, slightly squeezing them. You let out a low, guttural moan as your load shot into my mouth. I swallowed it easily and happily. I didn't want you out of my mouth yet so I threw in a few extra strokes and licked the head for a little. I wanted to milk you of every last drop. You forcefully grabbed me and pushed me away.

"Sorry. Heh, it's sensitive."

"I'm sorry. Hahaha. I couldn't help myself." I chuckled to myself as you lay there catching your breath.

After about a minute, you asked me, "What was that for?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know... I felt like I owed you." You looked shocked and slightly offended, "Owed me? You're giving me consensual sex. You don't owe me anything!" I smiled at this, "Oh. Well, then, I guess I just felt like it." You laughed a little at this. Smiling, you looked at me and said, "When'd you learn how to do that?"

"Hmmm like two weeks ago..."

"How many times have you done it?!"

"Twice?"

"You fucking liar!!"

"I'm not lying! Scout's honor," I said with three fingers up on my right hand.

"Well, you were amazing."

You grabbed my face for the third time that night and kissed me passionately. This kiss was different from all the others and it left me weak all over. We separated and you looked up at the ceiling. "It's gonna be a long ass week," you said with a huff. We both laughed. We laid there together until we heard the front door open. I remember everything about that night. Do you?