Feelings for Sarah, Deep Feelings

Story Info
A Father feelings for his daughter become deeper.
1.5k words
96.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aswpc
aswpc
49 Followers

I awoke from a deep, peaceful sleep. As my eyes blinked against the morning light streaking through the windows, the sensation of warm flesh pressed against me suddenly brought me sharply awake. It had happened. It was not a dream. My 18-year-old daughter Sarah was sleeping naked beside me.

My heart began to race as my mind re-played the events of the night before. I had actually done it. I had fucked my own daughter. Feelings of guilt surged through me. What had I done? But the feelings of guilt were quickly replaced by other feelings. Deeper feelings.

My cock stirred as I remembered her sweet lips taking me in her mouth. I remembered the feel of her hard little nipples and firm, full breasts. I remembered the incredible sensations of entering her tight, young vagina taking my cock in it’s wet, warm, heavenly grip.

I looked over at her sleeping beside me. I was still in her bed, in her room. Her body felt hot beside me. I turned against her, my cock quickly becoming hard as it pressed against her ass. My hands began to move over her young body again.

She stirred as my hand cupped her breast and began to softly tease her soft, peach colored nipples. They began to grow hard as my palm brushed lightly across them. I pulled down the covers, exposing more of her young, hard body to me.

She began to move against me, as she slowly awakened. Her ass nestled against my now hard cock. She turned her head, and smiled as she saw me looking at her, my hand caressing her breasts.

”Good morning Daddy” she said softly.

“Good Morning Sarah” I replied quietly as I kissed her lightly on the lips.

We looked at each other for a moment and then our lips met again, her mouth opening as my tongue entered her like a small writhing cock. We kissed deeply, her body moving against my cock. Her own hand reached behind her and pulled my hips against her.

I reached down and pushed my cock down until it was pressing between her legs. The pre-cum was already making my cock slippery as it rubbed between her ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass against it, as my hand moved over her hips and down her flat young tummy.

Following the gentle pressure from my hand, Sarah pulled her leg up exposing her pussy to my hand and her ass and pussy to my cock. I reached down and drew my middle fingers along her cleanly shaved labia. When I repeated the movement, my finger slipped between her moistening lips and into her, my hand pressed against her mound and clit as I did so.

Sarah moaned as the length of my cock pushed against her ass and pussy. I reached under her and pulled her against me. She was spooned against me, our hips moving together. My hands began again to roam across her body as I nibbled and licked her neck and ear. Sarah reached down with her hand to feel the head of my cock between her legs, pushing it against her pussy.

“Do you want me to fuck you again, Sarah,” I whispered into her ear as her fingers smeared pre-cum from cock to her pussy.

“Please Daddy, yes… please…” Sarah moaned turning again to kiss me.

I moved my hips down slightly until her hand was on my cock and directing it against her pussy lips.

My eyes closed with the intense sensation of my cock beginning to enter her. Sarah gasped as my cock lodged in her, and again began to move against me. I took her hand and placed it on her mound and clit. Sarah quickly began to pleasure her self… her fingers extending down to dance across the bottom of my cock as it slowly entered her.

Thrusting with my hips, my cock went deeper into her, causing Sarah to moan again. I began to slowly fuck her. Because of our position, only about a third of my cock was entering her with each thrust, but her pussy lips felt like they were sucking my cock with each stroke.

I began to play with and pinch her nipples. Sarah arched her back and reached back with her hand to pull my mouth against her neck. I grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers, the taste of her sweet, musky pussy fresh on them.

The sensations were beginning to overtake me. Without fully withdrawing from her, I pulled her onto her knees and as I knelt behind her. Spreading her legs apart, I plunged deep into her driving her face down into the mattress as I did so.

A deep, guttural sound escaped from Sarah, as I buried my cock all the way into her. I began to fuck her. Her hand was still on her pussy and I could feel it occasionally stretching to touch my cock as it fucked her.

As I knelt behind her I gazed down at the gorgeous full ass in front of me. Licking my thumb for lubrication, I began to probe her asshole with it. I wiggled and worked my thumb into her ass,.

“Ohhhh Fuck…. “, Sarah mumbled as her hand began to move rapidly against her clit.

“Ooooh FUCK!” she repeated as my thumb was buried up to the first knuckle in her ass even as I continued to fuck her pussy…

“Sarah…” I said in a deep voice to her.

“Yes, Daddy….Oohhhhh” she replied as yet more sensations wracked her body, “ I need to fuck you in the ass, Sarah” I said.

“Ohhhhhhhh god….. fuck ….. Daddy ….”, was all Sarah was able to reply as I continued to fuck her pussy with deep steady thrusts.

“Can I fuck you in the ass, Sarah?” I asked, breathing heavily.

“Oh Yes, Daddy FUCK ME IN THE ASS!” Sarah screamed as her body began to shake with her first orgasm. I held myself deep in her pussy as she writhed in pleasure against me..

“OOOOOOHHHHHH Fuck……. Oooo damn” she moaned as her body shook with waves of pleasure. I waited, willing my cock not to cum in her pussy as wave after rolled across her..

“Yes, I want to cum in your ass, Sarah” I said, finally

“Yes Daddy….” Sarah answered catching her breath.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rubbed the head, wet with pussy juice and pre-cum against it. Standing on one knee I forced it against her sphincter.

“OW…. DADDY IT HURTS” Sarah screamed as the head forced it’s insistent way into her. I stopped for a minute.. letting the sensation of her ass being ripped open begin to subside…

“Owww Daddy you are too big…” Sarah began to whimper.

There was no way I was going to stop now.

“Shsshhhhh Little One” I said softly “Shsshhhhh, it will be okay…”

I tried not to move, the head of my cock lodged in her ass.

I took her arm and pressed it back to her pussy again. Sarah understood and began to again play with herself.

I slowly began to move again, pushing into her….

Her ass was gripping my cock like a tight fist.

“Uhhhhgggggggg…” came from deep with Sarah as my cock sank into her ass.

I kept pressing until at last I was buried all the way in her. I did not try to fuck her but just held myself in her ass and moved my hips. Soon her own hips began to move as her clit was pressed against her hand below.

“Daddy, you are so big…” Sarah mumbled again… but this time there was something else in her voice.

“All the better to fuck you with” I muttered as I moved my hips against her. My cock was being squeezed like it had never been before. I was not going to last much longer.

“Oh God Sarah…” I said as the cum began to rise in me.

“Fuck…. Oh Sarah…. oohhhhh AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhh” as my cock exploded deep within her ass.

“Oohhhhhhhhhh ……” Sarah responded as she continued to rapidly play with herself.

“Fuck ….. oh Shit” I moaned as another load of cum emptied deep into her ass.. “Ohhhh God” I repeated as I quivered with each throb.

Holding her against me, I rolled back onto my side, still in her ass but rapidly getting softer….. I had to catch my breath….

“Ohhh Baby…….. “ I mumbled into her ear “That was fabulous….”

“Oohwww” Sarah said as my softened cock was finally pushed from her ass by her tight sphincter.

“Uhhhhh ohh..” I moaned from the same sensation.

As I slowly recovered, I caressed Sarah’s body.

“How are you Baby? “ I purred into her ear.

“Good Daddy….” Sarah said in a little girl voice.

My hand slipped down over her ass and felt the cum leaking out of her. I dipped my finger into it and brought it up to Sarah’s mouth. Sarah eagerly licked it clean, moaning deeply as she did.

“You are a little cum slut, aren’t you Sarah?” I whispered into her ear.

“I am your cum slut, Daddy” she responded sweetly.

I turned her over until she was facing me again. I kissed her deeply pulling her beautiful young body against me. Her pussy mound pressed against my softened but still half hard cock.

I was, indeed, developing deep feelings for Sarah.

aswpc
aswpc
49 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories