Feels like Deja Vu All over Again

Story Info
Naked fun in Key West.
2.8k words
3.97
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last visit to the Keys before moving there was a memorable one. It was January and our area was locked in an unbearable cold front. At the last minute I booked a ticket to Key West and decided to stay at a clothing optional resort just off Duval St. named Deja Vu.

It is no longer there but at the time it was a rundown funky place where you could enjoy paradise sans clothes. When I checked in there was a little dog that kept barking at me. The owner assured me that he only barked at people wearing clothes and amazingly that turned out to be true. I was early for check in and my room wasn't ready, but he was nice enough to let me leave my bags behind the counter. I pulled a towel out of my suitcase and walked the few steps to the pool.

Deja Vu only had about a dozen rooms, so it was not crowded and very relaxing. The guests basking in the sunshine were typical for a nude/clothing optional place with most of them not what one would call "eye candy." I didn't care because I was more interested in letting the sun soak into my entire body.

There is nothing better than the feeling of hot sun warming your naked body after months of freezing your ass off. As I spread my towel out on a recliner, I thought to myself that I was done with being cold and determined I would finally take the plunge and quit my job and move to the keys.

Even though I had slathered on enough sunscreen for an elephant, after about two hours in the blazing tropical sun I was badly in need of a break. My room was ready, so I grabbed my bags from the office and headed there.

After a long shower to get all the sunscreen off, I walked over to Duval and began a leisurely stroll toward the Gulf of Mexico. Duval is an interesting street because you can walk all the way from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. It was almost four o'clock by the time I got to the west end of Duval and I was starving.

I popped into the bar side of Billie's for a bite. While eating I watched a couple of girls shooting pool in bikinis. They were only about 21 but were fun to look at. They finished their game about the time I finally managed to get all the grease off my hands from the best burger in Key West. Sadly, Billie's is no longer there, either.

The three of us happened to walk out at the same time and I fell into step behind them, admiring the view. They stopped to look at something in a window and I passed them as they both smiled at me. I veered off the street and hiked up the stairs to The Whistle Bar.

I was sitting on the balcony enjoying a cocktail and the circus that is nonstop on Duval when suddenly the bikini girls appeared with beers and plopped onto the stools next to me.

Key West is a very friendly town where it is easy to start up a conversation with anyone and the three of us ended up in one. It didn't take long for me to figure out that they acted as young as they looked, and I wished them a good afternoon and left. My full stomach and a few drinks were starting to make me sleepy, so I picked up a bottle from the liquor store and briskly walked back to my resort.

Afternoon was fading and I decided to make a drink and head to the hot tub. I dipped a toe in and was delighted to find a water temperature perfect for staying in for long periods of time. I waded in and the water made me forget I lived in the frozen north. My 5 am flight finally caught up to me and I headed to the room at about eight o'clock, determined to get a good night's sleep and tear it up tomorrow.

Since I crashed so early, I was up around five and walked up to the other end of Duval to enjoy the sunrise. It was glorious. Amazing what seeing the sun can do for you after living in a drab northern climate where you might not see it for months at a time.

I was determined to soak up as much of that yellow orb that I could on this short vacation. I vowed I wouldn't stray far from the pool on this day. On the way back I bought a tube of the highest SPF I could find. When I got back to the room I stripped down and liberally applied it to my entire body. The sun beckoned and I baked in the sun all day. I dozed off and on and felt like I was being recharged.

I alternated between my lounger, the pool and the hot tub for the whole afternoon. Around sunset I noticed a couple of new guests walking out from the office. Finally, I was going to have something worth looking at.

They went straight to their room and I sipped my cocktail hoping they were going to feel like hot tubbing and not heading out to party. After about 45 minutes they came walking out to the hot tub naked. As they stood at the edge I looked up and drank in her body. She was a slender girl with a nice firm ass and long nipples that looked like they were permanently erect. Standing above me, it was impossible not to notice that she had two rings in her right labia.

I tried not to stare as I moved over and welcomed them to the hot tub. There was one other couple at the far end of the tub, but she sat next to me with her man alongside her. They introduced themselves as Lexi and Dan from Indiana. I introduced myself and the small talk began. They were fun to talk to as both were intelligent and witty.

They had cocktails with them but mine was empty, so I excused myself to the room to make another. I decided to bring the whole bottle of Maker's Mark back out with me so I wouldn't have to leave the pool area again.

I was happy they were still in the tub and walked down the steps with my cock swaying back and forth. I thought I was bad for gawking but she unashamedly stared at my crotch as I walked down the stairs. My cock is only about average in length but is very thick and watching her made it even more so. I submerged and we continued laughing and talking for the next hour or so.

We passed the bottle I had brought out back and forth and things started getting a little more intimate. Our conversation seemed to bring us closer and eventually I could feel her leg touching mine. I wondered if it was an accident, but the longer we talked and drank I felt more and more of her body press against me.

I casually put my hand on her thigh like I was resting it there. I got no response, so I gently ran my fingers up and down her thigh while she continued talking like nothing was happening. Seeing this as a green light I let my hand wander higher up her thigh so I could play with her piercings. I rolled them in my fingers and Lexi laughed and said to Dan, "He likes my rings." I thought I might be in trouble, but Dan laughed and said, "I don't blame him."

My cock was now standing at full attention beneath the water and her hand sought it out. She casually wrapped her fingers around me and turned to Dan and said, "He's as thick as my green dildo." We sat in the water talking about their vacation while I played with her rings and she held my cock and gave it an occasional stroke.

They asked me a few questions about my sexual past and I began to feel like I was being interviewed. Just when I thought I was going to be invited to their room they announced it was time to turn in. I was dismayed to put it mildly, but Lexi explained they were going scuba diving in the morning and didn't want to feel bad on the boat.

Before they got up, Lexi gave my cock a squeeze and leaned closer. I could feel her hard nipple poking into my arm. She pulled my head to her and whispered in my ear, "Maybe we will see you tomorrow after we get done diving."

Watching her beautiful ass prance away, I was convinced I had been cruelly teased. I thought about going out and hitting a couple of bars but decided I didn't want to feel bad tomorrow in case she was serious. Instead I sat in the hot tub with a hard on for the next hour until I decided to head back to the room and try to get some sleep.

I couldn't drift off but tossed and turned. The Maker's Mark finally took over and I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up about nine the next morning to a dream of having Lexi's rings dancing between my teeth. My cock was so hard it was painful, and it took me a good ten minutes to get soft enough for a well-deserved piss.

After a quick shower I headed to the pool area. No one was out yet so I put my towel down and once again soaked in the sun. Even though this was what I had come to Key West for, I couldn't relax and enjoy the sunshine. Lexi had me too keyed up for that. I found myself opening my eyes at every noise and looking around to see if she was the source.

Around eleven o'clock they magically showed up. I looked up from my lounger and saw Lexi and Dan standing there. Lexi explained it was blowing too hard for the boat to go out.

They went to their room to drop their things and emerged several minutes later naked. I did my best not to stare as she made her way toward me, rings bouncing with every step. I followed them to the hot tub and we all climbed in.

We picked up where we left off the night before with a lot of joking and Lexi touching me whenever she could. They had brought a couple of drinks with them and after those were drained and the conversation lulled, Lexi stared into my eyes and asked, "Want another drink? We have some more in our room."

I didn't need to be asked twice and we gathered our things and went back to their room. As soon as the door closed there were no pretenses and Lexi laid back on the bed with her legs wide open. I dropped to my knees and gave her pussy a gentle lick. I was surprised how much fun it was to suck her rings into my mouth in between licks. Her juices were flowing freely.

She looked at Dan and said, "Oh, his tongue feels so good. I know you like sloppy seconds. Do you want me to fuck him?

I was lapping away and barely heard him say in a soft voice, "Yes."

Lexi immediately grabbed my head and started pulling me up toward her face. Her mouth opened and my tongue found hers.

At the exact same moment my mouth touched hers, my cock brushed her vaginal lips. She thrust her head back, reached between us and grabbed me, rubbing me up and down her slippery cunt.

After gathering moisture, Lexi inserted the head inside her while looking me in the eyes. I could feel her heat on my cock and I leaned down to kiss her as I started slipping inside. I eased in about an inch and withdrew, drawing out her moisture and coating her cunt with it. I repeated the process just a bit deeper and she stopped kissing me and let out a loud groan of pleasure. I finally had enough moisture from her oozing pussy to slide in all the way and I stopped with myself completely inside.

She groaned and started grinding herself on me while panting slightly. She turned her head to look at Dan. "I was wrong. He is bigger than my -" She halted midsentence and gasped as I pulled back to begin thrusting. Each time I bottomed out she ground herself harder on me.

I started a nice slow in and out. It felt so good and she was going crazy underneath me, obviously enjoying it. This was a girl who brazenly loved sex. She grabbed my back and dug her fingernails in, trying to pull me deeper.

I kept a steady pace gliding in and out, savoring every second. I glanced over at Dan and saw him standing by the bed, stroking himself. He was obviously enjoying this as much as I was. After about five minutes of me thoroughly enjoying his wife, Dan was getting anxious. "What's the matter? Can't you cum?"

I didn't pause from my thrusting and replied, "Of course I can. I love fucking your beautiful wife." He asked me if he could have a turn and I pulled out, leaving a distressed look on Lexi's face. Dan fell on top of her and inserted himself immediately. He started fucking her like crazy and came moments later.

I was wondering if I was going to be asked to leave but he stood up and Lexi laid there with her legs open, cum running out of her stretched hole. I didn't waste any time and climbed back between her legs. She grabbed my cock and fed it inside her sloppy pussy. She fucked me enthusiastically while Dan stood beside the bed and watched.

I thought she was wet before but Dan's load made her slick as hell. Her moaning and thrashing finally caught up to me and I pushed inside her as far as I could and emptied myself in her twitching cunt.

After catching my breath and savoring her messy pussy, I finally withdrew and got up off the bed with wobbly legs. Dan tumbled onto her and instantly started fucking her again. Evidently Lexi was just getting warmed up and started a steady series of orgasms. Dan's earlier climax must have taken the edge off and he fucked her through a good solid five or six orgasms before he came inside her again.

By this time, I was hard and ready for another turn. As soon as he climbed off, I sank down on her. She reached between us and inserted me nicely inside. Her cunt was a mess and I did my best to satisfy her further until I came hard and we collapsed in a sweaty heap.

I rolled to her side and Lexi laid there panting. Her legs were still wide open like she wanted some more but neither me or Dan had the energy to go on. She just laid there nonchalantly rubbing her hands over her body.

Again, I wondered if it was my time to leave but Dan declared, "Let's go get something to eat."

We busted out laughing and did our best to get up and find some clothes. Lexi threw on a short dress with nothing underneath while I went back to my room for something to wear. We walked down Duval with Dan and myself taking turns reaching under Lexi's dress and playing with her. When we were looking in the window of a shop, I couldn't help but notice a big dollop of cum dripping down the inside of her thigh.

We finally ended up off Duval at PT's (again, sadly no longer there) and had a great meal. Dan insisted on buying and I was thinking how nice he was to allow me to fuck his gorgeous wife and then buy me a meal.

We strolled back up Duval, window-shopping along the way. When we finally got back to their room at Déjà vu, Lexi pulled her dress over her head and fell back on the bed, waiting to be fucked again.

I crawled on top of her while she grabbed my cock and seated it in her hole. We enjoyed a casual fuck for about twenty minutes until I came inside her again. At this point I was completely spent and after giving her a few kisses, I decided it was time for me to leave and give them some time together.

As I got dressed, Dan jumped back between her legs and reclaimed his bride. He was fucking her steadily as I made my exit, thanking them both.

My flight home left the following morning and I never saw them again. Six months later I finally made my move to Key West.