Feels So Right: From Bridget's Days

Story Info
In Mike's arms, Bridget thinks how lucky she is.
1.2k words
4.51
14.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

(Once again, a story of my wandering Irish vampire. Since this is from "Days" it takes place after she has regained her humanity (as told in the final chapter of "Bridget's Nights"). No real sex, although the characters are snuggling right after it. The song lyrics are from the Alabama song of the same title, written by Randy Owen and produced by Harold Shedd and Alabama copywright 1980.)

*

Whisper to me softly, three words upon my skin.
No one's near and listening so please, don't say goodbye.
Just hold me close and love me, press your lips to mine.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, feels so right. Feels so right.

I stretched up from where I had been resting my head on my husband Mike's chest and kissed him lightly. He gave a sigh that rumbled deep in that same chest and stroked my hair. I put my head back down and listened to him breathe. That breathing was a lot calmer and more relaxed than it had been just a few minutes ago. We had made love for what seemed like hours. It might have been, Mike loved nothing more than to take his time rousing me and bringing me to the edge and then keeping me from falling over. He drove me crazy and I loved it almost as much as I loved him.

I had been sexually active before I met Mike. Heck, I had been sexually active for nearly four hundred and fifty years. The first time was Seamus and I fumbling in a hay bale. The last time before Mike was a menage-a-tois with two female police officers. In between I had just about done everything and everyone, men and women, solo or in combinations. I had sex with other vampires, an African were-leopardess (in her human form), an American Indian skin-walker, even a ghost once. I think he was a ghost. But I had never had a lover like my Mike. And I never would need another one. I had everything and everyone I could ever want rolled up into one man.

"Mike?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you."

He kissed the top of my head and his arm tightened around me. "I love you too Bridget."

Lying here beside you I feel the echoes of your sighs.
Promise me you'll stay with me and keep we warm tonight.
So hold me close and love me, give my heart a smile.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, feels so right. Feels so right.

My heart. When I woke that morning in an unfamiliar bed I just figured it was just more of the "same old, same old". I did wonder why I was still in my underwear though. Then Mike appeared, as handsome as anyone I had ever seen and carrying coffee. I swear my withered, dried-up heart gave a thump when I realized he had spent the night on the couch rather than take advantage of me when I was drunk. I knew damned well he wanted me. The bulge in his jeans was amazing. He was so hard that when we made love I almost couldn't get those jeans off of him.

Not that I hadn't known other kind, polite and wonderful men over the centuries. But something was so different about him. I fell, and fell immediately, so hard that I fled from him, because I couldn't bear the thought of watching him grow old and die while I went on. But that same heart felt like it had been squeezed into a tiny cold ball by a vise of steel as I drove away from his apartment. I had craved the warmth of his body against my always cold one, wanting him with a passion that I could scarcely believe myself. He made me warm, and after centuries of darkness that was amazing. Even as I left, even as I held back the tears, I could feel his warmth.

Then days later there was the miracle. Oh God, I can't believe that anything I ever did deserved the gift that you gave me when my eyes opened in the bright sunlight in that graveyard in Ireland where I had lost my life and the sunlight centuries before. It must have been my Mike, his prayers, his unwavering belief that somehow we would be together. I listened to my restarted heart, marveling that I was alive. And my heart leapt to think that now I had the chance to maybe, just maybe, be with him and realize the dreams that I had when I was in his arms, dreams of a husband, of children, a family. Dreams that had haunted me in unguarded moments throughout my unlife.

As happy as I was when I sprang to my feet and realized that I was alive again, it was nothing as to the feelings that swept over me when I leaped into Mike's bedroom prepared to do battle with I knew not what and found him waiting for me. The candles shinning around the room were nothing compared to the light in his eyes. My heart wanted nothing more than to tear itself from my breast and fall at his feet. That time I couldn't stop the tears, but they were tears of thankfulness and joy.

Your body feels so gentle and my passion rises high.
You're loving me so easy, your wish, is my command.
Just hold me close and love me, tell me it won't end.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, feels so right. Feels so right.

Endings. I didn't fear death; in fact, often I would have welcomed an end to my existence. All those centuries I had everything backwards. I assumed that I was immortal, that I would always go on but that love, whenever it crossed my path, would disappear with the morning light.. But I was wrong. Now that I was mortal again and had Mike I saw everything clearly. I would pass, Mike would pass, both of us to whatever awaited us next. But love would never end. I kissed my husband's broad chest. That line from an old movie was right, although I couldn't recall the exact words. "The love we have inside, we take it with us." I prayed that we would pass together, but if we didn't, I knew the first one would be waiting until the second one arrived.

I could feel Mike stirring under me. I hid my grin in his chest and slid the side of my leg against him. He was already growing hard again. My goodness, that man of mine. What he saw in a skinny, somewhat flat-chested ex-vampire who never had been able to shed those freckles I don't know, but thank you Lord that he did.

I rubbed the inside of my thigh against his rapidly growing erection, lubricating his cock with the mingled juices and cum from our previous love-making. He certainly seemed to be rising to the occasion again. Of course he had been excited all afternoon, ever since our appointment with his sister Stephanie had confirmed what I already suspected. He was so proud, as though the tiny spark of life deep inside me that we had kindled had already been born. MEN.

But I couldn't blame him. On top of everything else I had been given now there was this, a child, by the man I adored. I hoped Mike wouldn't be freaked when I told him I wanted to have as many as we could. I don't think he will, after all, he has 4 brothers and sisters. I certainly haven't heard any words or seen actions that suggest he's planning on giving up sex. In fact, his actions seem to suggest exactly the opposite of that.

Four hundred and fifty years to find the one. Was it worth the wait? Good Lord, YES.

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers