Feet Feats

Story Info
Sara uses her feet in a special way.
1.6k words
4.25
132.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike46
Mike46
7 Followers

"I like these quiet nights, Sara." I said as I pushed the tape into the VCR.

"Me, too, Mike. It's just that we just don't seem to get enough of them, lately," she complained, as we settled into comfortable spots on the couch.

"I know, honey, but next month's schedule looks lighter and we should have more times like these," I said, grabbing the remote to get the movie started. "Why don't you move over a bit and put your feet up? You know, get comfortable."

Sara complied, shifting her weight and arranging her feet in my lap. Her robe parted, revealing her smooth, tan legs; a perfect contrast against the bright, white roughness of the terry-cloth. Absentmindedly, as we watched the movie, I began to knead Sara's sock covered feet, squeezing firmly and pressing into the ball and arch with my thumbs.

"Mmmm, Mike, that feel's nice. Would you?" she cooed, handing me the bottle of massage oil which seems to have become a permanent fixture on our coffee table.

"I don't know, Sara. You know I'm kind of tired. But....I suppose I can if you really need it." I replied in mock resignation.

It's a joke that she would even have to ask. She knows I love to massage her feet, and if she knew how much she would probably charge me for the privilege! Better not get into that!

I slipped the sock off the foot closest to me and began to gently touch and knead, lifting her leg slightly and bowing my head so that I could slide the sole of her foot softly against my cheek, turning my head to plant a playful bite in the middle of her wrinkled sole.

"Hey! That tickles!" she yelped.

"Oops! Sorry, honey." I grinned, satisfied with my tease.

I brought her soft foot back to my lap and began to lavishly cover it with oil, spreading a generous amount on the top of her foot, up to her ankle, down over her heel, back up the curved arch of her wrinkled sole and finishing by pouring more oil over and between her slender toes.

This is the part of the massage that I love the most, working the oil into her smooth skin. Holding her foot in my hands in a gentle caress, I close my eyes and begin to see with my hands. I am a sculptor now, my hands gliding over every curve, burning into my mind every nuance of the shape and texture of my willing model's foot, storing the energy of her image to later flow from mind, through hands, to the cool, malleable clay.

I work lovingly and long, pressing my thumbs deep into the tissue of her sole, feeling each muscle, gliding over sinew, finding pockets of tension, pressing and smoothing until the pressures of her day evaporate. My thumbs work the joints of each slender toe in turn, pulling and stretching, gliding my thumbs to each web, feeling the exquisite hollow between each toe and then moving on to the next. I grip her heal, squeezing forcefully, awakening her sexuality while I run my thumb and fingers of my other hand around and around her anklebones and finish hand over hand, squeezing, gliding and twisting over the entire length of her shapely foot until every muscle is relaxed.

I slip Sara's sock back onto her delicate, satin-smooth foot and tuck her leg behind me so that I can begin the massage of her other foot. Once again I am the sculptor....

Satisfied with my work, I slip Sara's other sock back on and place both feet in my lap for warmth and settle back to watch the rest of the movie.

"Mike, honey," Sara said after a few minutes. "are you really that interested in this movie?"

"Not really," I replied. "But I kind of like just sitting here with your feet in my lap."

"I can tell!" she laughed, wiggling her heels around my hardening cock. "Somebody's waking up!"

"Can't help it, honey. You've just got such damn sexy feet!" I replied.

"Awww...! Well, I'm not much into this movie either. Wait here." she said, as she quickly got up and left the room.

Sara soon returned carrying a couple pillows and a stack of towels, her open robe flowing behind her. As she spread one towel on the floor in front of the couch she said, "Lie down, honey, and put your legs up here," patting her hands on the couch.

She tossed me the pillows and said, "Here, put these under your head. And take off that robe!"

"What have you got in mind?" I asked.

"Just watch," she replied as she pulled off her socks and positioned herself on the couch between my legs, each shapely leg over each of mine and each sexy foot planted snugly on the side of my hips.

Her pussy was now spread before me. The light pink outer lips framing the deep rose tulip inside and the moist, scarlet tunnel of her sex. Sara moistened her fingers and began a slow dance around her clit, occasionally dipping into the glistening center and swirling the oily juice up to her clit, giving her entire pussy an iridescent sheen. I love to watch her masturbate and from this position the view was perfect.

After a few minutes of this tantalizing display I started to slowly stroke my now hard cock. I know that Sara also likes to watch me masturbate. But this time she pushed my hand away with her foot and said, "Relax, honey. Just keep those hands behind your head. I'll take care of this."

Sara then placed both feet on my chest, her soft soles massaging my chest and belly in large sweeping circles, tracing the outline of my nipples with her toes, moving up to hold my face between her soles and then moving her feet down towards my straining cock. Spreading her legs even wider, she placed her soles together on either side of my throbbing cock, drumming her toes on the sensitive head. With my cock firmly in the grip of her sexy feet, she reached over to the coffee table for the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount over her feet and my cock. I could feel the oil spread over my balls, trickle down the crack of my ass and onto the waiting towel below.

Her slippery assault on my hard shaft had begun. Sara gripped my cock between both feet, sliding slowly and sensuously up and down its length, her toes spreading to find the perfect fit. My cock slipped between her toes, reveling in the tightness of her grip. I wanted to cum right then, and fill her waiting toes with ropes of sticky juice, but she pulled her feet back towards her, letting my cock slap against my belly. Only after the throbbing of my cock subsided would she resume her sweet attack.

Sara slid one foot down over and then under my sensitive balls, leaving her other foot pressed firmly over my cock, toes curled around the leaking head. I felt her toes gently lifting my balls and tracing an oily line down to my anus and back. She then turned her foot slightly sideways pressing her big toe against the tight ring of my sphincter.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I tried to relax and enjoy the impending invasion.

"That's it, baby." Sara whispered. "Open for me, honey. You want this, don't you? Feel my cool toes slipping into your hot butt."

I couldn't speak. I couldn't answer. All I could do was lift myself slightly and push back, struggling to get as many of her toes, as much of her foot as deep inside me as I could.

Sara pulled back slowly so that only the tip of one toe remained lodged in my butt and then pushed back again. With every stroke it felt as though a little more of her foot passed the tight ring of muscle. Although not possible, I wanted all of it. When I closed my eyes I could see Sara's foot wantonly sliding in and out of my butt, and when I opened them I could see her other glistening foot sliding up and down the length of my shaft, sometimes pressing it firmly against my belly and sliding from side to side, cupping the swollen head in her arched toes. And beyond, between her open theighs, I could see the blur of Sara's hand feverishly moving back and forth over her wet, engorged slit.

"Oh, honey," I gasped. "It feels so......I think I'm going to...."

"Yeah, baby. Let it happen! Cum between my toes! Let me feel your ass clutching and grabbing at my foot." she squealed. "Oh, God! I can feel your hot ass pulsing now!"

In that instant I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm, somewhere deep within, a throbbing against Sara's foot impaled firmly in my ass. I could feel it move as though in slow motion, up through my cock, shooting jet after jet of white thick cream into the cup of Sara's toes. I tried to speak, but could only utter groans of total satisfaction and release as the last evidence of my orgasm flowed from my cockslit to merge with the white pool of cum under Sara's curled toes.

I started to regain my senses as I felt Sara's foot slip easily from my closing cavity just in time to see her head tilt back and the ripples of her orgasm travel across her belly.

My quiet state of reverie was suddenly interrupted by the toss of a towel. "Here, honey," she said. "Time to clean up! Unless you can think of another way......"

"Mmmm," I smiled, "I do love your sexy feet, Sara," and set the towel aside.

*********

Thank you for reading my story. Feedback and comments are very welcome. I'll respond if you wish. And if you can spare a few seconds, please vote. (It's the amateur writer's equivalent to getting on the NY Times best-seller list!)

Mike46
Mike46
7 Followers