Feet on the Ceiling Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the dildo into her a bit deeper and began stroking about half of its smooth length. So much of our juices remained within her that they eased its passage and there was very little friction.

"What is that?" she asked.

"This? Oh, it's a little present for you," I said as I continued to stroke it about halfway into and out of her pretty pussy.

"Yeah," she said, "But what is it."

"It's really nothing special," I told her before correcting myself. "Maybe it is a little special." With that, I twisted the inconvenient knob at the base of the device and the vibrations started.

"Oooh! That's surprising!" she said, rising all the way up to her hands and knees.

I withdrew it and ran the now-vibrating tip across her lips over and over again before moving it to rock back and forth across the "little man in the boat". Her hips tried to follow my motions to make greater contact between the vibrations and her clit. "I think someone likes their present," I teased.

"Yeah," she said dreamily. "Good present!" Just hearing her say those words in that tone of voice made me feel like I was the King of the Lovers.

I rose to my knees to better maneuver the device into and around her sex. Watching her respond with such unabashed sexuality had returned my cock to its fully erect state. I rested its underside on the warm flesh of her sumptuous ass.

"Here, let me see it," she sat up and said.

I placed it in her palm and she brought it up to inspect it. She tapped the plastic with her fingernail. I didn't know if she had seen one before in real life either. Noticing the dial at the bottom, she turned it back and forth, experimenting. She seemed satisfied with the setting ¾ of the way up the dial. With that she bent over and placed her head and shoulders on the mattress once again and reached between her legs, touching herself experimentally with the vibrating toy.

From behind, I watched her massage herself with its vibrating tip. I leaned down close to watch the action, to see exactly how she would please herself. I know she could feel my hot breath on her ass.

"Put it in my ass," she told me.

"Huh?" was my not-overly-intelligent response.

"Put it in my ass," she repeated.

I reached and tried to take the toy and fulfill her request but she held tightly to it.

"Not the dildo," Krysten corrected me. "Your cock. I'm ready. I want to feel your cock in my ass now. Put it in my ass."

One of the habits she had that I found both annoying and endearing was her tendency to produce puzzling non-sequiturs of which this was a perfect example. Our entire conversation after we'd had sex had been about the dildo. Obviously I thought that dildo was the antecedent to the pronoun "it" that she had just-- Sorry, I digress. You'd think I'd have let this go by now.

Excitement, nervousness, and other emotions hammered me. Was this going to happen? Was I going to cross the final frontier? I knew Krysten had slept with at least as many people as I had, but she wanted me to go where no man had gone before. I resolved to go boldly, lest my nerves or my stupid big mouth ruin this moment.

I knelt closely behind her and used my hand to rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass. It felt like she had a fever. The heat of that tight crack was intense. I moved my cockhead to press against her coral-pink rosebud. I massaged it with the head of my cock as best I could, wanting her to get used to the feeling. I pushed with microscopically tiny thrusts against it. It did not give. I tried again with a bit more force, but she reached back and stopped my hips.

"Wait! Wait!" she said in both discomfort, slightly panicked.

Recalling more than one of the dirty letters I had read in Penthouse, I moved down to her sex and slid in. She was still wetter than the ocean. I stirred my cock, sloshing it around within her, trying to lubricate it with our juices. I then pressed myself at her rear entrance once more.

I got most of the head in before she hissed in pain and stopped me.

I asked if she had anything we could use for lubrication and she told me she had a little tube of Vaseline she used for chapped lips. She retrieved it from her purse, which was on the floor next to my backpack, and handed it to me.

"Put plenty on both of us," she advised.

I coated my cock first, stroking myself firmly. Vaseline was my old friend in this regard. Then, I squeezed more from the tiny tube onto my finger and, somewhat hesitantly, began to massage her butthole with it. When I tried to slide the tip in she closed up tight, but I gently massaged it for a while more and she relaxed, enjoying this tender touch on her most tender spot. I let my finger start to slide in gently and I squeezed the last remaining bit from the tube and worked it into her. The feel of her ass around my finger sent my imagination into overtime as I thought about how it might feel on my cock.

I said something stupid, like "just relax", as I put the tip of my cock back at that tiny puckered hole—and she clamped up so tightly that Vaseline by itself wasn't going to get it in. I used my finger again and massaged her until she had relaxed once more. I could hear the vibrator buzzing as she worked herself with it. I moved my insanely hard erection right next to where my finger was gently sawing in and out of her ass and gently pulled my finger out and replaced it with the tip of my cock.

I pushed a little more and she gasped as the entire head popped in.

"Slowly!" she said urgently. "Go very slowly!"

I tried my best. It's an incredibly difficult thing to ask of an overexcited twenty-year-old who is incredibly horny and wants nothing more at that moment to feel his cock buried as deeply as humanly possible in the ass of the girl who is the best, most exciting fuck he has ever had. But I did try.

I began to slowly work my hard cock into her tight, tight ass. I felt it constrict around me in a manner I couldn't have realistically imagined before. I tried to keep up that snail's pace and only got two or three warnings to stop or slow down before I was halfway in. I grabbed her hips—

And the phone rang.

"Wait," Krysten said. "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, which towered two and a half feet above the mattress, obviously made for a bed and not just a mattress on the floor. "Five fifty-eight," I said, adding, "P.M."

"Shit," she cursed. "I lost track of time. I've got to answer this. Don't move."

She picked up the phone and said, "Hey, Dad."

I knelt there behind her, my hard member buried halfway in her ass, as Krysten, an anal virgin like myself, calmly began a conversation with her father! I learned that they had set up this time for him to call because her father was working long hours and had a tricky schedule and it was hard for him to get the chance to talk with his daughter.

I wanted them both to shut the hell up! I needed her to hang up that phone! This was the most exciting, most intimate, absolutely the hottest sexual experience of my life and I was put on hold right in the middle of it? Shit like this only happens to me, I thought.

I tried to ignore the phone call and to just concentrate on the sensation of her tight muscular ring wrapped halfway down my erection. Damn, but that felt good! Without realizing it I found myself making slow, short thrusts into her ass as she talked on the phone. I didn't push it in more than halfway, but I very slowly slid what was already in back and forth to enjoy the mind-blowing sensation.

Krysten began having trouble holding up her end of the conversation. That wasn't my intent, but she couldn't ignore the cock moving in and out of her ass. My cock. Pretty soon her half of the conversation consisted almost entirely of "uh-huhs" and "nuh-uhs" and other words that sounded like grunts.

Accidentally, I slid back in deeper than she had gotten used to on one of the thrusts. Krysten made a tiny shout/moan noise that she explained to her dad as having banged her shin on the coffee table. She looked over her shoulder at me. I expected to see to see her angry face. Instead, her eyes were half-lidded with lust and her mouth was open sensuously as she quietly panted.

With her hand covering the receiver she loudly whispered, "Don't stop! Oh, fuck, don't stop!" Then she turned away from me and took her hand from over the receiver to respond "Yeah, Dad" to her father before covering it again.

I began to steadily work my cock more deeply into her ass with slow, persistent thrusts. Bit by bit, I sank deeper and deeper into that exquisite tightness with each slow-motion thrust. Krysten was panting loudly now. I could see her head wobble from side to side as she took me in. She had loosened up significantly and was accepting my cock more easily now. My final inch abruptly slid home and she dropped the phone as I felt her sphincter contract in surprise, like a vise around the base of my shaft.

She fumbled for the phone before managing to bring it up to her ear. "Hey, Dad?" She waited a moment before repeating, "Dad?" He apparently kept talking a moment before letting her interrupt him.

I made long, slow, steady strokes. She'd told me not to stop. I didn't stop. I sure as hell didn't want to stop. I lost track of whatever she might have been saying on the phone, absorbed in the sensations her ass was providing.

I heard the phone being hung up.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah," she vocalized. A few strokes later she added, "Faster!"

She had relaxed and was taking my full length so I moved faster. I couldn't go as fast as I did when we had regular sex, but we established a respectable rhythm. (Note: It turns out that Vaseline, whether the lip balm or the kind in the jar, is not the best sexual lubricant for penetration, but neither of us knew any better at that point.) I hadn't noticed that she'd turned off the cheap vibrating dildo at some point after picking up the phone, but I heard it turn back on and felt the tip briefly brush past my balls as she positioned it in the vicinity of her clit.

Something felt different. Sure, we were having anal sex and it was new—and so fucking tight. We'd had "regular" sex many times before, however, and there was something else going on too. Krysten's head was starting to jerk to one side, her golden hair flying. Through my grip on her hips I could feel her legs start to shake beneath her. She began to make louder and louder noises, entirely out of time with the rhythm we'd established.

I had never seen anyone cum like this, but I became more and more sure that she was having an orgasm. As we continued to thrust at each other, her moans became shouts. They sounded hostile, angry, as if something was forcing its way out of her and she was in great pain. Each time her head whipped to one side I could see that her eyes were tightly shut and her expression matched the noises that were forcing their way out of her throat.

The shaking of her legs began to feel more like staccato spasms of her hips that rocked her ass up and down with no regard for when I advanced or withdrew my own pelvis, but she clenched almost painfully around my hardness every few strokes when a larger spasm would hit. Recovering enough of her senses to speak, she shouted, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She repeated this for about thirty seconds as she finished riding out the tail end of her monstrous first orgasm, shuddering and panting.

My own climax was, er, anticlimactic. I was so absorbed in the beauty of the moment, watching this woman explode in pleasure, that I hadn't noticed mine creeping up on me at all. I suddenly felt myself falling atop her, thrusting wildly as she continued in the aftershocks of her seismic experience. I shot off inside her before I even realized that was what was happening. I flooded her warm ass with everything I could produce.

Her orgasm was a show-stopper. It was glorious. I wanted to make her explode like that again and again for the rest of my life.

Unsure if she was even conscious after her orgasmic ordeal, I withdrew my soft cock from her. I eased us both onto our sides and spooned in behind her. I took her limp hand in mine and kissed her on the back of the neck and whispered, "Oh, how I love you, woman."

* *** *

From that summer forward, I haven't been able to get off of the roller coaster ride that is Krysten.

We broke up. She moved away. We got together. We had a long-distance relationship. She moved back. She moved in. We both moved out. We got engaged. We moved in together again. We got married.

There were fights. There was make-up sex. There were money problems. We always got through them. I know there were at least a few times over the years that she fooled around with other guys. There were more of those than I would have liked, but I'm sure there were far fewer than I feared. I forgave her because I loved her and needed her. My sole attempt at an affair was awkward and unsatisfying every time my "friend" and I tried to fool around and it made me crave my wife even more. I didn't want to imagine my life without her.

It was often a stormy relationship, but we stayed together. We had our 2.4 children and our house with the picket fence. In sickness and in health? Been there; done that. We brought each other both misery and joy for more than 25 years.

Do I have any regrets? Sure, but the good has certainly outweighed the bad ever since that night she came to my dorm room and put her feet on the ceiling.

Thanks for reading my story. A friend told it to me. Yeah, that's it.

I wanted to wait until I had completed this story before writing a note to readers because I didn't want to create expectations that might have proven false. I crave feedback and would welcome yours. Regardless of your feelings about "Feet on the Ceiling," I'd love to know what you did or didn't like and why you feel that way about it.

If you liked it, please click and give me some stars in the space right below this. (If you didn't, please feel free to skip this totally unnecessary step.)

12