Feet, Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my cum ejaculated all over Kristen's toes and onto Diane's calf. Kristen maintained her relentless rubbing of my cock's head with her big toe, her fingertips moving more freely now in my loose nut sack. Even after I had finished Cumming my body continued to thrust uncontrollably each time her toe rubbed my head. It was as if Diane and Kristen controlled what my body did.

Finally after my body stopped shaking due to pure exhaustion, Diane sat up and laid her legs across my groin, placing them along either side of my shrinking cock. She sandwiched my cock between her smooth calves using them to soothingly milk the remaining cum from it. As she did this she rubbed my sweaty brow and ran her long fingers through my hair. Kristen reached in and grabbed my shrinking cock between her fingers and rubbed the head of it gently against Diane's calves ensuring that all the cum made it onto Diane's legs. As it slowly oozed out onto her leg Diane rubbed my spent seed onto her legs like a lotion.

Just think she said, " That which comes from deep inside you is rubbed into my long legs and in between Kristen's sexy toes."

I smiled and said, "I know I will never look at your legs and toes the same way again."

Kristen said, "Next time we do this Diane and I are switching places. I like being on top."

I laughed and said, " I am so glad there is going to be a next time. "

Diane said, " I hope so because this is fun!!!! Not to mention good exercise. "

I laid there for about 10 more minutes while they continued to fondle me between Diane's calves. I started to dose off and decided I better get up and dressed so we could make it to the club.

"Lets go party!!"

12