Felching Fawn

Story Info
Peeking in on my sister has tasty benefits.
1.3k words
4.35
163.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I did it, my sister Fawn got pretty fucking mad at me, but after a while she came to understand the situation could be a mutually beneficial thing for the two of us. I really couldn't blame her for getting mad at me, I mean I did sneak into her bedroom and watch as she let her boyfriend fuck her. It was what happened after that, after she got over her anger that was amazing.

It started out during our summer break from the university, Fawn was getting ready to start her senior year and I had just finished my freshman year. Our parents were traveling abroad so we had the house all to ourselves that summer and Fawn who was dating several guys at the time quickly began taking advantage of the situation. I had gone out with one girl a few times during the year, but nothing ever came of it, so I, most decidedly, wasn't taking advantage of anything. That is until the day I decided to slip into her bedroom and hide in the closet while she was out.

Fawn had gotten into the habit of bringing her boyfriends back for a quick fuck just before dinner time and then leaving with them to go out for dinner. After a few days of listening to the wrestling and moaning going on in the bedroom next to mine, I decided to get a closer look. Wearing a loose fitting pair of shorts, I slipped into her room and hid in her closet and, sure enough, within about fifteen minutes she came walking in dragging one of her boyfriends behind her.

Well, they seemed to be in a hurry because after only a quick kiss, the two hurriedly undressed. It had been a while since I had seen my sister naked, so I savored watching her peel off her bra exposing her nice sized breasts. Her nipples weren't very large but when her boyfriend quickly sucked one and then the other I saw they did perk up very nicely.

Slipping off her pants, I got a nice view of her bush. It looked soft and furry and I wondered what it might feel like. Her boyfriend's hand quickly hid it from view as I watched him slip a finger into her pussy shoving it in and out a few times. After that, fawn seemed to leap onto the bed, spreading her legs wide and he crawled on top of her, just like that. Ten seconds of foreplay and he was shoving his cock into her, what a waste, I mean although she was my sister, there seemed to be a hell of a lot of fun little curves and crevasses that needing touching, kissing and licking and here this brute was only interested in getting his rocks off.

With my viewpoint from behind him, I could see his cock sliding in and out of my sister's pussy, but after only about six or seven good thrusts, I heard him moan loudly, arch his back and obviously come. He remained on top of her for a minute or so, then climbed off and pulled on his underwear. He quickly got dressed while my sister grabbed a bathrobe, wrapped it around herself and they walked out the bedroom door.

She obviously wasn't leaving so I had to hurry to slip out of her room as she walked him to the door. Although the performance had been underwhelming, I did have an erection, but made not effort to conceal the tent in my shorts since I only planned to slip into my room and jack off. Well, apparently she let her boyfriend find his way out because as I got to about the middle of Fawn's room, her door opened and there she was.

Initially she didn't do anything, she just stared at me. All I could do was stand there, my hard cock bulging in my shorts, and watch her. Finally after nearly thirty seconds she said loudly, "You fucking peeping Tom," and rushed at me, swinging her hands slapping me on the face and head.

Trying to protect myself, I quickly ducked my head and pushed her backwards, where she fell onto the bed, sprawling with her legs wide open. Not wanting her to jump up and come at me swinging again, I dove in on top of her and pinned her down. She began kicking my back with her legs as she wrapped them around me, so I slid down, leaning my forearms on her thighs. This stopped her from kicking, but also left me gazing down at her glistening pussy.

On a complete whim, fueled by the passion of our struggle, the less than spectacular sex I had witnessed and my throbbing cock, I moved my head down and ran my tongue up her slit and flicked it back and forth over her clit. Completely shocked, I am sure, she stopped struggling as I moved my arm off her thigh and slid a finger into her soaking wet opening.

"What are you doing?" she screamed.

Figuring it was obvious, I didn't answer, I just continued licking her clit and moving my finger around inside her, exploring her. I could feel her gradually relax as I moved my tongue down her slit and removed my finger. Pushing my tongue into her, I let myself taste the odd mixture of flavor, her earthy tanginess mixed with the bland, salty taste of her boyfriend's cum.

Fawn had relaxed and was beginning to respond to me, raising her hips up and pushing her pussy against my face. Moving my tongue out of her cunt, I returned to her clit, sucking the nub in between my lips as I moved two fingers into her dripping pussy. Moving faster and faster beneath me, she moaned loudly, then pushed her pussy hard against me as I shoved my fingers deep inside her. Feeling her pussy walls pulsate over my fingers, squeezing them, I knew she had come.

Resting my head on her thigh, I left my fingers inside her until her pulsations completely subsided, then I pulled them out, glistening in cum. It was only then I noticed her trembling and when I looked up at her face, I saw she was crying. Crawling up beside her I said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"No, no, it's not that, it's just that I've never felt like that before. I've never..."

"You've never come before?"

"I thought I had, but it never felt like that, I never felt that inside me before," she sobbed.

My God, as much as she's fucked those guys, she had never come before. "You mean none of your boyfriends..."

"Not like that, I mean it felt good, but God, never, ever that good."

"Oh sis," I said, embracing her. She put her head on my shoulder for a second and then pulled back, gave me a strange look and then moved her head down to my lap. Pulling my shorts back, she exposed my cock and slid her mouth over it. While stroking my shaft with her hand, she bobbed her head up and down on me, sucking hard.

She may never have had an orgasm before, but she sure knew how to give head. All I could do was lean back and give in to the sensations her hands, mouth and tongue were applying over my cock. Jolts of pleasure shot through me and, lifting my hips from the bed, I came, shooting my cum deep into her mouth.

Swallowing eagerly, she continued sucking lightly, draining the last droplets of cum from the tip of my cock before pulling her head back and resting it on my thigh. I reached down and ran my hand through her hair as she toyed with my cock playfully. We didn't say anything for the longest time.

Finally my sister Fawn sat up and asked, "I have a date with Tom tomorrow, do you think I we came back here and afterwards I got rid of him quickly could you and I do this again?"

I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and then pushed her tongue out onto the tip of my cock, slurping up one tiny remaining droplet of cum.