Feldare Tales: A Dark and Stormy Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than that, you're wondrous," he said. Fingers slipped over the cleft between her breasts and onto the opposite nipple, tweaking it and causing her to gasp. Her own hand had been slowly inching its way across the sheets and slipped up onto his thigh. Before she had traveled more than an inch or two up his slightly hairy thigh she found the head of his manhood, lying flat against his thigh, nearly touching the bed. Her brown eyes widened at the sight of his swollen phallus, so far only guessed at in size.

"Speaking of wondrous," she said, taking hold of the meaty shaft of his organ. "You were aware you were carrying a concealed weapon, weren't you?"

He chuckled. "I am immensely glad you like it," said Gavin.

Nadia let her hand slide up the shaft to the hairy base. "I like its immensity," she said, stroking it gently. The rod hardened quickly under the touch of her cool, slim fingers. She looked at it again as it stuck out from him straight and only slightly curved upward. "How large is it?" She asked.

"I've no idea," he said with a shrug. Nadia pushed back the tightly-stretched foreskin until it popped over the base of the swollen helmet topping his cock. The head alone looked to be more than she could accommodate in her mouth easily. Many men tapered down their length, she had found, but not this endowed man, his was a uniform width down its entire length, then swelled almost a half-inch thicker forming massive helmet atop a thick, long soldier.

He moaned as her fingers slipped up and down the wide shaft and she loved the heavy, substantial feel of his organ, somehow it felt more 'real' than the cocks of her former lovers. Gavin was better endowed, by far, than all of them. The skin was incredibly smooth and warm, and her hands seemed to move of their own accord, stroking it and petting it.

Gavin kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth and gently petting her own. His hand had left her pert breast, and moved down her smooth stomach to the top of her trim little patch of fur. "You trim your hairs," he said, smiling at her. "Very Ghantian of you," he added.

"I did it once for a man-friend, and found it to my liking," she said.

"I find it much to my liking, as well," murmured Gavin into her neck, even as his fingers slipped through the small tangle and onto her already excited clitoris. She gasped at this sudden and very much hoped for contact. Her own hands clamping down hard and eliciting a equivalent gasp from him as she squeezed the head of his pole tightly. He pressed back with his hand, further between her long, slim legs. She parted them for him, allowing him access to her most intimate of places. His fingers explored the soft fleshy folds of her opening, then one adventurous digit burrowed into her, feeling the way and then welcoming one of its companions to explore her with it. A gentle, and painfully slow groan escaped her as he slowly slipped the fingers in and out of her tight slit.

Nadia had always produced copious lubricating fluids. However, this time, she seemed determined to drench the bed linen. As his fingers moved into her and pulled forth, they made a obvious wet sound that somewhat embarrassed her, but seemed to thrill Gavin, as he moved his fingers in such a way to maximize the volume of that sound, and caused her to groan in pleasure as she felt her own fluids flow around her thigh, front and back, soon, the bed beneath her hip was moist with her, then damp, and still he let his fingers penetrate her and stimulate her. His thumb rubbed roughly over her sensitive little clitoris, and she gritted her teeth at the overstimulation of that tiny button.

Her own hands tried to keep time with his fingers' motion, stroking the long, thick shaft quicker and quicker. She looked down at the engorged phallus and still widened her eyes, though its size was nothing new by now. The fingers stopped violating her tight little hole and pulled out, leaving a small slick of wetness in their wake. Her right thigh glistened with spilled juices, and he lapped at his fingers, savoring her special scent and taste.

She took this chance to move herself, also, twisting about and bringing her lovely face near to his groin. As she moved closer, she felt him stiffen throughout his body, and there was a audible shudder as her lips first touched the man's fat, stout pole. She opened her mouth and kissed the head of his organ just as his tongue started sliding up her inner thigh.

His organ was so thick that she could barely get her lips around the bulbous head, and she could not get much of it into her mouth before it ran up against her pallette. She took what she could, and applied her quick tongue to the underside of the helmet, along the little ridge of flesh there. He moaned, and she took that as encouragement. Gripping the remaining cock in both hands, she found she had a few inches even still, to stroke his pole.

He stopped his tongue's trek up her long, smooth thigh and laid there for a long moment, enjoying the feeling of her hot, moist mouth engulfing the end of his manhood. The wet slick down her thigh caught his eye and he finished his little journey and locked his mouth over her crotch. He immediately tasted the juices that flowed copiously from her opening, and found it to his liking. As he tongued her labia and slipped into her a little ways, she felt his teeth resting just above the hood of her clitoris. As his head moved, the teeth slid over her fleshy mound and sent startling spikes of pleasure through her lean body.

As they stimulated one another, he wrapped his arms around her petite waist and pulled her close to him. His length forced her to arch her back but she did not complain. It increased the tension on her already tight stomach and forward thigh muscles. He was able to actually lap at her juices, else he could suck and drink of her fluids which were filling her insides, until his tongue broke the near seal her vagina maintained. With a soft whimper, she felt her orgasm take her, and she twitched with each flick of his tongue and touch of his teeth. She paused a long moment, not moving anything, then gave a great spasm which drove his cock deeper into her mouth, and caused her to cough. A great volume of her fluids filled his mouth and he drank deeply of her, even coating his cheeks and neck in her slick lubricants.

He touched her head, gently urging her up from his organ and her mouth and hands' ministrations of it. She sat up, blinking and smiling. Every few moments, a small twitch ran down both her thighs. Nadia laid down upon the bed and moved her long legs apart. Her hands locked onto the framework that passed for a headboard on this bed and her knuckles shone white in the dim firelight. "Be easy at first, Gavin," she said quietly, "you could hurt a girl with that thing."

He smiled as he laid atop her. She was amazed at how little he weighed. Reaching down between her legs she took hold of his thick shaft and guided it toward her waiting and very ready opening. Slowly, with delicious deliberateness, he moved forward. The fat head pressed against her tight opening. As he pressed inward, she felt quite a lot of discomfort until she reached down and pulled her labia far apart and held them aside for him to enter her. He slipped slowly deeper into her and she moaned at the sensation of being spread open so much. The feeling of utter fullness was approaching soon, and she was eager with the anticipation of it.

Another inch followed the first couple, then another. He was over halfway in her slight body and pressing deeper every moment. Her breathing was ragged and short, as if she were hurt. He slowed down until she started sounding more normal. As she finally opened her eyes and gazed at him, she said, "I find myself afraid I'll not be able to satisfy you fully, Gavin."

"I am more than satisfied already, sweet Nadia," he murmured as another inch spread her more deeply. There was less than a hand's span left of his shaft to enter her and she was eager to have it. As he slipped another inch into her she bucked upward, taking all but the last inch. This disappeared into her cunt as he pushed into her for the last thrust. Now his very sparsely haired pubic patch was pressed to her trim but dense patch of hairs.

She could even feel his enormous balls resting on her, one on her butt cheek, the other on the crack of her rump. As he set up a slow, even pattern of penetration and withdrawal, she could feel the huge head spreading her in anticipation of larger things. His own breathing became raspy, then tinged with a growl. By the time he said, "I am about to spend." It had descended, to a guttural grunt with each stroke. Another half-minute and he was coming deep in her slit, and filling her with his semen. She moaned at the sensation, and opened her eyes wide.

"I hope you are willing to be a father," she said, "should that spend take."

He looked down at her. "Of course, beautiful Nadia." Then his face twitched in a most peculiar way, and he looked quite confused, pulling his thick pole, still mostly, erect from her body with a hint of a sucking sound. He looked at her and said, "Richard."

She blinked a couple of times. "Richard?" She repeated. "Is that your name?"

He stared blankly at her a long moment. "No. It's a name I know well, though," he said. "I apologize for interrupting our moment there." He grinned sheepishly.

She waved a negligent hand. "I think we were done," said Nadia. "Though a bit of a cuddle would be nice." Her smile broadened and he laid back down beside her. She laid her head on his muscular shoulder and ran her fingertips over his well-defined chest.

His eyes were wide open, and he stared at the ceiling. "I don't know who Richard might be. I thought I almost had it, but it's gone now," said Gavin.

She kissed him. "We will find your past, Gavin," said Nadia. "It will return to you."

He nodded slowly. "I think, maybe, it will," he said and kissed her back.

Nadia slid down to the foot of the bed and stood. She suddenly felt like her vagina was trying to slide out of its own opening. Her hand shot down between her legs and caught a massive plug of semen and her own fluids. It coated her fingers and dripped to the floor. Her face was a mask of embarrassment, but Gavin seemed to regard it as normal.

"Do you always leave your women with a few pints of your finest?" Nadia asked, her eyes wide with awe.

He shrugged. "I wish I could remember if there even have been any other women," he said.

She grinned as she wiped her fluid-slicked fingers on the bedsheet. "It is possible that you've never done so, especially considering what you just gave me." She could still feel his seed running out of her open hole, it would be hours before her entrance could close properly after the violation of his massive cock.

He chuckled. "I suppose that could be true," he said. "But somehow, I think I've been with a woman before."

Nadia giggled. "I know you have," she said. "That was no novice's performance, with the teeth."

She got a large drink of water from a mug on the table and offered him a sip. She then crawled over him, making sure to give him a long, deep kiss as she straddled his middle, then laid beside him again. "I'd always heard about knights and their lances..." she said, letting the comment drift off unfinished.

He chuckled again. "Oh?" asked Gavin. "What of them?"

She nuzzled his neck. "Nothing in particular," she murmured. "I just wonder if perhaps I rescued the horse and left the knight in the mud." She was finding it a little uncomfortable to put her legs atop one another and rested one on his thigh.

He grinned at the ceiling. "Your compliments are likely to give me a swollen head," he said.

Her snort of laughter into his neck came as a surprise, then he translated the statement to himself in his head. "Oh," he said, and grinned wider. "Yeah, that too."

She kissed his neck a moment longer, then she realized he was asleep. She watched him in the ruddy firelight and admired his muscular body and his beautiful face. She tried to take in all his features by the reddened colors. But her eyes kept being drawn to the massive eagle on his chest. It disconcerted her, and she could not get the twinge of worry out of her mind whenever she looked at it, with its talon around a bleeding heart.

Eventually, she slept, though she was unsure when it came upon her.

---

The light of morning was bright in her eyes as she awoke, and Gavin was not in the bed. She scanned the room quickly, but knew he was not there either. She slipped from the bed, a slight ache in her groin reminding her of the adventures of last night. She smiled at the memory of it. His beautiful face in ecstasy as he spent into her. A shiver ran through her body at the recollection.

She put a clean tunic on and opened the door. Gavin was out there, in just his loaned pants. He had the massive broadsword out of its scabbard and was swinging it. He seemed quite comfortable with the weapon, despite his claims to not remember it.

His shoulders were glistening with the sweat of his exertion despite the cool morning air. He was pretty impressive, with his rippling muscles and light build. He turned to face the sound of the door squeaking shut behind her. "Nadia," he said, smiling. "Good morning."

"You're feeling better?" she asked, sitting upon a tree stump near the hut, careful to fold the cloth of the shirt under her rump to keep her skin from being chilled.

"Very much so," he said. "It seems that my nurse knew her healing arts and blessed me with a very special form of restorative magic." He winked as he said this last and she smiled back.

"I'm not sure you're fully well, though, do you have your memory back?" she asked.

His look darkened slightly. "Unfortunately, no," replied Gavin. Then his face brightened. "But my nurse can quite readily keep treating me in hopes that it will return."

"I suppose I'd be willing to keep up the treatment program for a while," she said, though in actuality, she wanted a bit of a break after the hurting he had given her last night from just his sheer size.

Gavin chuckled. "Good, for I would sorely miss the procedure," he said. She was entranced with his glistening muscles as he moved in the bright morning sunlight. He walked up to her and kissed her gently. Her heart felt like a rabbit caught in a snare, and it flopped helplessly inside her chest.

Even if he was a sadistic man who sought to hurt her with each act of passion, she would give herself to him, she knew. He was too beautiful to deny, and too courteous of word to be gainsayed. She loved the feeling it gave her, and she hated the feeling it gave her. She sincerely hoped this man would not abuse the power he had over her.

He slid the sword back into its scabbard and sat it upon the little rack inside the cabin door. "Perhaps we can go to Morrovale tomorrow?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes, you seem ready," she replied. "And seem to have plenty of energy." She added as he put his powerful arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Your beauty causes my heart to ache," he murmured into her neck and she felt his fingers stroking her hair. He was kneeling on the ground beside the stump and this brought his head to the same level as hers. She turned to face him and kissed him more properly, feeding him her slender tongue. Her knees moved to either side of his 'v' shaped body and she scooted to the edge of the stump to get closer to him.

His organ was swelling as she felt it slide up and lift her tunic from the front. She broke the kiss and peered down at the engorging cock. Thoughts of the ache in her groin disappeared like vapor as she watched it lift her shirt higher and higher. Her hand automatically went to it and, moving the shirt out of the way, gripped it around its base. He was staring at her intensely, watching her expression. She wondered what he had seen already before she realized he was watching.

His strong hand moved hers aside and he took his pole by the base himself. Her mouth partially opened as he slid it over the opening of her vagina. Surely he cannot enter me without ... " the thought was obliterated as his organ impaled her with a single thrust. She was already wet and ready to receive him. No one was more stunned than Nadia that just the momentary thought of this man taking her soon would cause her to virtually gush forth with wetness. The massive pole slipped into her with no resistance and she felt only a very momentary twinge of pain at its intrusion. Then she was spread open and filled to the brim, like a cup of wine. Her legs went up and she locked her feet behind his back as he pushed into her again and again. Her rump was cold from the juices flowing into the cloth under it then chilling in the cool air. But everywhere else, she felt as if she were burning alive. He put his arms around her waist and shoulders, and stood up, taking her into the air with him. His thrusting stopped for a moment as he carried her, still impaled upon his massive organ, to the wall of the hut. There he pushed her against the wall, smashing her breasts flat, as he shifted his hands to just her slender waist. Her arms went around his neck as she realized what he intended.

Stepping back from the wall he lifted her up his pole, then dropped her down onto it again, filling her back up from the slight suction his pulling out had left. Faster and faster he did this, ramming her down on his organ and stopping her momentum with only his hands. Soon she realized her own arms were extraneous and released his neck and leaned back. By the One he is unbelievably strong, she thought as he supported her entire weight with just his hands upon her waist. It hurt her ribs a little, but was well worth the new sensations of tension that her taught muscles throughout her body brought to her. Her cunt welcomed him eagerly, seeming to suck at his manhood with each pulling out, then relaxing when he had measured her depth thoroughly.

For long moments, he kept this up, finally driving up into her so hard that their bodies slapped loudly into one another. "By the One!" Nadia exclaimed. "You're killing me!" She screamed as her climax ripped through her this time, rather than the timid whimpering thing she had the night prior. Her nails dug into his chest and her feet pulled on his waist, hoping to drive him harder still into her. Her entire body broke out in a lush of goose pimples and her scream continued until she was gasping for air, still climaxing. He never slowed down, even as she finally came down off the incredible high she had just enjoyed. In fact, he sped up, and his own little moans and grunts gained in intensity. She stared in wonder as his face took on a almost angelic look, and then he tilted his head back and yelled into the wild woods, screaming out, "Nadia!" At the top of his lungs. With a final, desperate plunge into her violated and bruised entrance he spent himself into her. She gasped as she felt her womb fill with his seed and then trickle out of her around his thick shaft.

Slowly he withdrew from her, lifting her body off his cock, and setting her gently back down as she unfolded with a slight display of pain to plant her feet upon the cold ground. Light blue marks on her waist showed where he had held her and bore her weight on two points. She inhaled deeply, not realizing how much air he had denied her lungs due to the intense compression he had kept upon her middle. Semen ran down both thighs as he kissed her, and it quickly cooled in the morning airs. His massive cock was going limp and lying against his own thighs as he pulled back and smiled at her.

She smiled, too, for it had been wondrous. Even if, in the aftermath, she would suffer for it. "Did it seem to help?" she asked, grinning.

123456...8