Feldare Tales: A Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back as his hands moved again to her belly and she pushed her lower half down toward him. Her feet left his groin area and came up out of the water to rest on either side of the tub's lip. He watched her lay her triangular head back onto the ledge behind her and sigh as he ran farther and farther down her tight stomach.

As his fingers moved over her pubis, she gasped and then moaned as he rubbed soapy water into them, and she pushed upward, lifting her crotch free of the water. He scrubbed gently and her moans intensified. After a brief few moments, he dropped all pretense and the soap, too. He dove to the joint of her thighs, and clamped his mouth over her raised pubic mound. She gasped as his tongue dove into her slit, and parted her labia wide as he lapped at her insides. Her legs went rigid holding her body up and she braced her neck on the back of the tub. This freed up her hands which grabbed his hair and pulled him tighter to her cunt.

He moved slightly as he shifted upward. Now his tongue lapped over her clitoris and her purring intensified as he flicked and sucked on that nub. Soon, they had a rhythm and she began to pant and grind her pelvis up and down against his eager mouth and tongue.

With a sound that was remarkably similar to a domestic cat being run over by a wagon, she wailed an orgasm. Her claws left their protective sheaths and met at the back of his head, scraping his scalp, but not quite breaking the skin. As her climax subsided she slumped into the water completely, even her head disappeared beneath the sudsy surface. She popped back up, though, spitting water and grinning widely. "Well done, human." She purred. "Are you as adept at using other body parts to help bathe women?"

He shrugged and blushed deeply. "I wouldn't know, ma'am, my girlfriend only lets me do that." He said, his expression sheepish.

She widened her emerald eyes. "Is that so?" She asked. "What a greedy girl." Leaning forward, her hands both wrapped around his swollen pole. "You are a virgin, then?" She finally asked after stroking his organ a moment or two.

He nodded nervously, then said. "If you wish to reconsider, I'll understand, ma'am."

She grinned again, her ears laying flat to her head. "I think not, Alan." She said. "The question is whether or not you wish to loose your innocence to other than a human girl."

He thought about half a second before nodding slowly. "I don't think I'd mind that, at all." He said, quietly and with a slight quaver of fear.

She nodded. "Good, then, we shall both have something we desire." She let her smile lower its intensity to a low simmer. She then turned over and lifted her backside out of the water. As the suds cascaded down her flanks and thighs she spread her legs apart and her tail twitched aside, revealing her opening to him. "Take me, lover." She purred, peering over her shoulder at his eyes. "I am yours."

He stood up and stepped forward, splashing water over her knees. He pushed down the purple head of his penis, noting that she had pushed back his foreskin as she had fondled him in the water. "Should I aim, or you think you can manage?" She asked, then added. "I think you'll do fine."

The head of his organ slipped over her labia a couple of times, then he pressed forward as he centered on her slit. She felt herself open to him, and she welcomed the sensation of her vagina filling with his manhood. Pushing back, she helped him enter her fully, and then groaned out his name. "I am no waif, Alan, take me as roughly as you like." She whispered.

His hands clamped to her generous hips and he thrust into her firmly, their bodies slapped together, sending water flying from her fur. He set himself to a pattern of deep, forceful thrusts. Sharesh loved young men and their power, energy, and most of all, enthusiasm. Her grunts of pleasure became faster and faster as the lad gained confidence and started to really let his body do as it desired with her. Her hands left the tub's edge and clamped around his wrists, forcing her back to arch upward, she twisted her neck and shoulders around in a way no human could match, and kissed him as he thrust into her repeatedly.

The lad was talented with his cock, she decided as she neared her second climax. However, her leg was beginning to hurt again, and she needed to stop the tensions on it. Her tail slipped out of the water and crept around his thigh, then forced its way between his clenched butt cheeks. The feeling of her flexible tail rubbing over his anus brought him over the edge and he yelled out and sprayed her tight womb with his seed in powerful spurts. He did not slow, however, another charming feature, in her mind, of young men. As soon as his orgasm subsided, he renewed his thrusts into her clenching cunt.

A few moments later the straightened back out from the kiss and braced herself against the tub again, pushing back to meet his thrusts with all her strength. She wailed out another of those loud and quite demonstrative orgasms, her claws chipping the enamel on the side of the metal tub with loud pings. Just before he legs buckled under her, she managed to moan out "Catch me."

Alan was quick-reflexed, she discovered, as he scooped his arms under her waist and prevented her falling into the tub. She moaned and sighed as he picked her up, and he realized she did not weigh as much as he would have imagined, perhaps six stone. He carried her over to the massage table and laid her gently upon it. He went over to the towels and took one down and began to dry her dense fur coat. She began to move again as he ministered to her and the landlord opened the door, with an expression of worry on his face.

"Is all well?" He asked, and noting the lad's nudity and Sharesh's obvious purrs of contentment, decided that he should probably go tend his bar.

The cat giggled as he left. "I'll speak to him about this." She said quietly.

Alan nodded. "Thanks, ma'am." He said, getting a new, dry towel to finish drying her fur.

She sat up and kissed him again, sliding her abrasive tongue into his mouth and licking the roof. He returned the kiss, exploring her sharp fangs with his tongue and then the ridged roof of her mouth. Laying back down with a sigh, she said. "I definitely owe you a tip, Alan." She murmured as he dried her tail. He pulled his tunic over his head, as well, but neglected his loincloth.

Soon she was dry enough, and she slipped off the table and put her robe on. "Come with me." She purred and led him to her room. She walked in and gestured him to follow.

She dug into her stash of belongings, coming out with a parchment, quill, and ink. She popped the cap on the ink and began to scribble on the parchment. Soon she handed him a crudely-drawn map. "This will bring you to my home in Vilders. Stop by anytime, and see if I'm in." She said. "If I am, you can stay the night, or weekend, or week, whatever you like." She smiled widely, then kissed him again. "I would like you to come by." She said.

He grinned as he folded the parchment and stuffed it into the pocket of his tunic. "I'll definitely be by soon." He said. "I should get back to my duties, though." His face looked concerned.

Sharesh packed her belongings into a large duffel bag and heaved it over her shoulders, like a fat backpack. She left her room and spoke a short while with the landlord, explaining that it had been her idea, and tipped him five marks to forget it, it was so embarrassing how she lost control of herself around a young man. He nodded in sympathy, saying he had the same problem with young women and they parted amiably. Sharesh swishing her tail in an exaggerated echo of her rump's movements as she walked, even more so than the slinky skirt she now wore, crafted of silk.

---

Throwing her pack onto the floor in the foyer of her small villa in Vilders, she sighed and arched her back. Sharesh looked about the room and smiled. Only eight years ago she had been a virtual slave to a shogun in Niliwan, and now she owned her home, and had money with a banker. Her people may have regarded their expulsion from the island nation as a blow to their pride and power. She regarded it as a opportunity to turn their energies into new directions. She walked into the little atrium in the center of the home and looked at the plants. Theresa had taken good care of them while she was out of town. Her tiny banzai trees were looking good and she took the opportunity to use her claws to snip off a couple of errant branches that were trying to bud in the 'wrong' places.

Sitting in the middle of the garden was a huge silk pillow, she squatted upon it and sat, taking in her little sanctuary and letting its serenity flow into her mind. So rarely among the peoples of Feldare did she get a chance to truly unwind.

Her people were too few, and the men overbearing to the point she could not stand them, for the most part. She had to make do with human companions, and found human lovers to be quite adequate to the task. She longed for a sharp fang, though, or a claw down her spine. A deep sigh came from her lips as she thought on this, then she let the serenity take those thoughts away, too. The price to her freedom would be too high.

For almost two hours she meditated there, and listened to the wind move through the humming chimes about the edge of the atrium along the house's roof line. Fully soothed for the first time in days, she rose languidly from the pillow in one fluid motion and went on to her chambers. She snatched up the duffel on her way and lifted it much more lightly than when she had dropped it.

Entering her antechamber, she tossed it down again, but without the air of exhaustion that had marked her first dropping of her bag. She looked around the room Theresa dubbed 'The Trophy Room'. Here she collected the memorabilia of her journeys around Feldare. A large chunk of low-quality manastone from the Crystern Islands, a set of Coghlandish bagpipes, an instrument she was now smitten with and drove Theresa to the verge of insanity. She had also acquired quite a variety of weapons, most of them unusable due to the unique structure of her hands, her prized weapon was an elven ehladrel, acquired after helping a blade dancer gain the metals he needed to craft himself a new one. Each item in this room was precious to her, and she sometimes felt guilty for stealing others' precious items. She pondered that and slid the wand from its leather case.

It was but a two foot long rod of ivory, and the runes on it seemed to flow like water around its carved surface. It discomfited her slightly, the way they seemed to move and shift. It was obviously an item of power, and she was being paid an exorbitant price to recover it.

It was properly owned by the man she was giving it to, however. She was a conscientious thief, she thought, and she had researched into the proper holder of this particular wand, called by its owner the 'Spike of Woe'. She slipped it back into the case, tiring of trying to make out the script clearly. She would take it to the owner tomorrow.

She left her antechamber and entered her bedroom proper. A gigantic four posted bed, complete with a frilly and delicate canopy dominated this room. She had commissioned this bed especial, and it was reported by the craftsmen to be the only one its size in the city-state. It was eight feet to a side and filled with what must have amounted to goose genocide. She threw herself onto it and nuzzled into the silken sheets and purred to herself as she relaxed in the luxuriant softness.

"It's about time you were home." A female voice came from her right. Theresa's voice. "I saw you meditating, but did not want to disturb you."

Sharesh rose up and propped her head on one hand, bending that elbow. "I got a little hurt, and needed time to recover." She said, by way of explanation.

The woman sat on the edge of the bed and the cat admired her long legs exposed by her short skirt. "I missed you." Theresa said.

Sharesh smiled broadly. "And I missed you, angel's kiss." She said, reaching out a hand to stroke the woman's long, smooth thigh. "Missed you, a lot." She murmured as her hand slid up under the hem of the short skirt. Theresa moved her long legs apart to let the cat have her way with her, she was reaching for Sharesh's shoulder and began to pet and caress the soft fur.

The human woman looked at her feline lover, and ran her fingers though Sharesh's scalp fur, dragging her long nails. The cat began to purr and inched closer to the human woman.

"If I taste you am I going to taste a man?" Theresa asked, her eyebrow arching.

Sharesh nodded slowly. "You know you will, else you wouldn't ask." She said. "We've never promised to be exclusive to one another."

The human nodded as well. "I know." She murmured. "I just get so jealous." Her eyes lifted and looked into Sharesh's huge emerald orbs. "I can't help it." Her hand moved down to the cat's short tunic. "You're so incredibly sexy."

Lifting her body from the bed and rising to her feet, but crouching low, Sharesh prowled the last remaining two feet to her lover, sniffing at her neck and shoulders. "And you don't take other lovers while I'm gone?" She purred into the girl's neck.

"Of course I do, but they're all women." Theresa replied, stroking the cat's ears, then gasping as Sharesh's tail slid up her skirt and slid over her labia, feeling her wetness there.

Sharesh traced Theresa's shoulder with one claw. "And it's my fault you find men less than desirable?" She asked. "I've tried to convince you that you were limiting yourself unfairly."

The human woman felt the claws on the cat's hand dragging through her own dark brown hair, scraping her scalp and sending delicious jolts through her body. "I know, and on one level I realize that." She whispered. "And on another, I can't stand the idea of a man pawing at me, or of touching him." She grabbed the cat's head and stared into her eyes. "Believe me, I've tried." She kissed Sharesh soundly, feeding the cat her long, delicate tongue.

With a loud moan the cat responded by starting a new chorus of purrs deep in her throat. Her hand slipped up Theresa's leg and one of her thick fingers parted the woman's labia and slid deep into her. Theresa's eyes glazed over and she said, "Do it." in a breathy whisper. Sharesh extended her claw into the girl, slipping it carefully over the delicate innards of the other woman's vagina. The sheer danger of the act drove Theresa crazy with passion, she knew every time they did this Sharesh could easily hurt her very badly, but never has, so delicate and precise was her control of her claws.

Sharesh's tongue rasped over her neck, leaving a trail of moisture and reddening skin behind it. "Two." Theresa moaned out.

Another finger slid into the human, spreading her open wide, due to Sharesh's thick fingers. Both claws slid forth, gently and incredibly carefully. The human climaxed as the risk and thrill drove her mind over the edge of passion. Screaming she thrust herself onto the cat's fingers, driving them deeper and forcing them to move unpredictably inside her. When her shivers subsided, Sharesh withdrew her long claws and then her fingers. "One day, you're going to rip your innards out, you know that?" She smiled as she licked her fingers clean of the human's juices.

"And you will happily lap at the blood, I know." Theresa replied, still rubbing her thighs together slowly and sensuously.

Sharesh gave her a predatory smile, a hunter's smile. "I may do it on purpose, sometime." She purred.

Theresa rolled over and kissed Sharesh's thigh. "Idle promises." She whispered into the fur of the cat's leg. "I know you can't do it." She grinned up at the cat woman's staring eyes.

"I may can bring myself to draw your blood eventually, human." She growled this time, deeper and throatier than her vibrating purr-speech.

Theresa's slender fingers parted the lips of Sharesh's vagina and she dipped her head between the cat's thighs, lapping at her pink and surprisingly human-looking opening. Sharesh growled in response, running the pads of her hands down the woman's back. Her tail twitched off to the side, and then snaked down Theresa's hip and over her rump, sliding up between the round cheeks of the woman's perfect ass. The hairy tail tickled the anus of the girl, then her vagina, causing her to squeak as the furs slipped over her private places. She could taste Sharesh's last lover, but still dove into her cunt with abandon, desiring to taste her lover more than disliking the taste of some man's semen.

Sharesh's back arched one way, then the other, curving her spine into a large 'c', and bringing her head down atop Theresa's and then moving to the human's long, slender neck. Her fangs wrapped around the woman's throat, and she gasped as she licked the juice from the cat's slit, savoring the flavor of her lover's passion.

With a massive shudder and a howl muffled by Theresa's neck, Sharesh came, losing control for a half second, she sank her teeth into the yielding flesh of the human's throat, drawing forth two deep crimson drops of thick blood. The pungent metallic odor made Sharesh's mouth water and her orgasm subsided as she concentrated on lapping up the blood from the human's neck until the wounds clotted enough to slow the gentle trickle.

Theresa felt her neck. "You really did it that time." She smiled and nodded with approval. "Very good." She sighed. The two embraced and gently petted one another and spoke of things that had happened to each of them while Sharesh had been gone. After an hour or so, Theresa bid Sharesh a good evening and got ready to head out to her night of working.

The human was a dancer, in a well-known tavern called the Stripped Nymph, where she danced on a stage to the gratification of the male patrons. It did not pay all that well, but the tips could be good.

Sharesh suspected that Theresa's exposure to the seedier side of maleness caused her disdain for the creatures. Men, the cat thought, were silly beings, but they were lovable, and often sweet silly beings. And it feels awfully good to simply be fucked hard, sometimes, she thought as she watched Theresa dress.

Soon after Theresa left, the cat dozed off, her long walk, followed by her passionate welcome home had sapped her strength, and she needed a good long rest.

---

The cat awoke as the sun streamed in the window of her room. She slid out of the bed and stretched in a way that would cause a ninety-year old man to grow erect with lust. She looked back at the bed. Theresa had let herself in last night when her shift at the bar was over and had slipped silently into bed. The cat kissed her brow, dressed in street clothes. This was to say very little, with a long, thin-cloth cloak over all. Out into the street she moved, gliding among the foot traffic of early morning. Horses were not permitted within Vilders, except the constable's mounted watchmen.

She walked to the north side of the city, and then on into the Manor Quarter. The houses spread out and get larger, with even larger estates about them. She would whistle, such a fine morning was made for whistling she thought. But alas, her lips would not pucker like that, another thing she envied humans, she added it to her mental ledger. Soon, she entered the old part of the Manor Quarter, huge oaks and birches lined the street and provided shade for the people walking them. She caught a few askance glances as she moved down the road.

Anyone giving her a look too hostile or condescending earned a wide, toothy smile and a quick lick of the lips. Especially if they had those little tiny dogs she thought were suitable for after dinner snacks.

Finally, she arrived at the smallish but very well-kept estate of her customer for this latest job for which she had been retained.