Feldare Tales: Dual Apprenticeship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissa grabbed his hand and led him to the stairs. Most of the crowd had moved on to their own business, but a few noted the couple's exit and cheered after them calling out one or two more interesting, but possibly anatomically impossible suggestions.

Up the narrow staircase they went, Crissa giggling while trying to imagine the actual positions that had just been described at them. They found the third door to the left after they topped the stairs.

Wenn pushed it open. It was a tiny cubicle, only barely large enough for the bed and a small table.

"Nice place." Wenn groused.

Crissa looked over his shoulder. "I see a bed, what more are we going to need?" She asked him. "There's the floor if you wish to get creative, and the table."

She took the opportunity of peering over his shoulder to kiss his neck, right in the back, where his short brown hair left bare skin between it and his collar. He twitched at the kiss, so she decided to lick up his neck to his earlobe.

Wenn moaned as she moved up his neck, then onto the ear. "That feels marvelous." He said quietly, tilting his head to the side and tensing the tendons on that side of his neck.

She giggled. "It's supposed to, silly." She said, pushing gently on his backside with both hands. "Into the room, stud."

He went in and turned about upon reaching the little table. "Crissa, I have to say you're very, uh, assured all of a sudden." Wenn said, his voice rather nervous.

She looked at him a second or two. "Why shouldn't I be?" She asked. "You're a handsome man, and we're going to be working together for a long while. Why shouldn't we become very close friends?"

Wenn backed up a step as she approached him, his butt pressing against the little table. "I just don't want to rush you." He said, looking back and finding himself out of running room. "I don't want you to regret it."

Crissa smiled. "I won't." She said. "I'm sure of that." Though, suddenly, she was a bit less bold and forward, and stopped advancing toward him.

He put his arms around her shoulders again, and moved forward to kiss her. She leaned back as he approached and met his lips, but he felt something not quite right in the kiss. He pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Wenn asked her, his eyes soft with concern.

She looked at him. "I'm nervous." She said.

He chuckled. "So am I." He agreed. "I mean, it was one thing to fool around a little. But, this is the real thing, if we go through with it."

She nodded, looking at the bed. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to." She turned her icy gaze back onto him. "I really do. But, I'm afraid we'll do it wrong, or something else will happen, or it will hurt too much and I'll be ba . . .."

Her babble was interrupted by his lips covering hers. She gasped as he pressed to her, but she soon just relaxed as she realized he WAS simply kissing her. She suddenly found the whole situation unbelievably funny, and started giggling, while they were still kissing. He pulled away again and looked at her.

"I thought so!" He said, triumphantly, a wide smile crossing his face.

She looked at him as if he were insane for a moment, then smiled. "What?" She asked.

"You're picking up on emotions around you." Wenn explained, gesticulating wildly. "That's why you got so brazen downstairs and announced our intentions to the whole bar. The crowd was rowdy, so you joined them."

Crissa blinked after him a few seconds, her own head filling with excitement. "Oh my." She said quietly. "I've never noticed that before."

Wenn looked at her. "You couldn't have known, your family doesn't do that, do they?" He asked.

"Do what?" Crissa asked.

"Get all rowdy, or excited, or laughing their butts off." He explained. "They're pretty relaxed people, I bet, few really strong emotions."

She nodded. "We're not terribly demonstrative, I suppose." She said. "But we do feel love and loyalty deeply for one another, I promise you." She realized she was growing a bit defensive, but he was right, in general.

Wenn realized she was uncomfortable, and stopped the gloating as best he could. "Okay, sorry." He said. "I don't mean to speak ill of your family. I'm very sure they're great people." His face brightened. "They did produce one wonderful daughter." He concluded with a grin.

She smiled too. Then her face went deadpan with an obvious effort. "By the One!" She screamed. Am I going to be allowed to have my own emotions?" Her face suffused with red, as she grew angry.

Wenn touched her shoulder, and she shrugged him away. "I need a moment to think, Wenn, sorry." She said and sat upon the bed.

"You want me to leave?" He asked. His good mood evaporated like water left on the boil for too long.

A quick shake of Crissa's head was the only reply he received.

Wenn leaned back onto the little table, looking down at his feet. He was upset that he had upset her, and now felt pretty rotten about having ruined her night. His own night, he could bear, but she had seemed pretty worked up. But was that her? He wondered.

Her head rose from her hands. "Stop that." She said, her own face rather miserable looking, and her eyes nearing the point of tears. "You're not helping, standing there and feeling up the place."

There was a momentary pause as words sank into heads, and were processed. Then Wenn snorted. He held it a second, then laughed, looking up at Crissa.

"Feeling up the place?" He said, laughing from deep down in his belly. He looked at her askance. "You really just said that?"

She began to giggle. "Yes." She said. "Making things harder to figure out." She started belly laughing as well. The tears that were welling in her eyes fell now, but were happy tears.

They laughed a good, long time before finally settling down to occasional chuckles.

"Come, Wenn, sit by me." She finally said, after she stopped laughing.

He walked over and sat next to Crissa. She scooted over to close the little distance he had put between them.

Her smile was now somewhat predatory. "I want to try something." She said.

Wenn nodded. "What?"

"Are you really attracted to me?" She asked, her eyes fluttering comically.

A soft chuckle and a nod were her response.

"I want to see what happens if I try to amplify that." She said. "If you're willing."

Wenn thought a moment. "Well, its not like there is something it will make me do that I don't wish to already."

Crissa giggled and turned on the bed to face him, tucking her dress up under her knees, and inhaling deeply. Wenn turned also, facing her, folding his legs beneath him.

She smiled softly and stared into his eyes.

Again the world began to grow hazy around him, except Crissa, who became more than crystal clear in his vision. He was seeing her more closely, and more perfectly. Her pretty face became, once again, unbearably beautiful, with incredibly soft-looking hair, and unbelievably blue eyes. He sighed as she smiled, then she smiled more broadly, her lips invited him to kiss her.

This time he did. The effect was like being kicked by a mule. Energy shot between them, not simply the sensation of energy, but real, nearly solid force. Both of them attempted to recoil, but their lips would not part, the kiss maintained, and they pulled together again.

Crissa moaned softly as his tongue parted her full, pink lips, her hand went through his cropped hair, dragging her nails along his scalp. They kissed for a very long time, neither knew quite how long. When they pulled apart, she sighed.

"Wow." She said, shaking her head to clear it.

Wenn nodded agreement. "Yeah, wow." He said. His mouth was numb, he noted and looked at her again. "That was incredible. What happened?"

She looked at him. "I think, since I get back what isn't needed to make you want me, and you already want me, it simply finished filling you up." She explained. "Then the rest came to me. But, since I also already want you, it filled me, then flashed back, then forth and so on." She was smiling while she spoke. The left over just jumped back and forth until we could absorb it.

"Well, all I know is it was amazing." Wenn said. "It felt like a lightning stroke looks."

Crissa nodded. "It did." Her expression grew smoky. "It had other effects on me, too." She turned her face slightly downward but looked upward at him. "How about you?"

Wenn nodded. "Yes." He said. "Very much so."

Grabbing his head in both hands, and springing at him, Crissa totally surprised him and bore him over onto his back, with her atop him. She kissed him deeply and passionately, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

He could have sworn she was growling there for a brief moment. But soon did not care if she felt like barking. He grabbed her ponytail and took hold of her by it, returning the kiss with equal fire to hers.

One of her hands was now running down his side, then over his stomach, with a very obvious destination. He squirmed to make sure she had access to that spot should she wish it.

She did, and found it quite handily. Her long, slender fingers closed over the crotch of his pants and squeezed hard.

"Mine." She growled and pulled at the strings blindly until something came loose.

It took her a full half-minute to simply untie the main knot, but she was nothing if not persistent. The string slid loose, and Crissa yanked with such fierce strength that she pulled it through all the eyelets in his pants in one motion, causing him to squeak in dismay.

She looked at him, pulling away. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked.

"No, I guess not." Wenn said, smiling.

"Good, then don't whimper." She replied, her eyes returning to their ultra blue hue.

Her fingers slipped under his fly and gripped his organ, squeezing it firmly in her grip. "One's rage, this is going to feel good." She groaned as she stroked it, pulling it free of his pants and looking at its thickness and length. "Very good." She repeated and lowered her face toward his swollen cock.

As he gasped she took him almost to the root down her throat, swallowing his organ's head and most of the shaft. She groaned again as it nearly gagged her then pulled back up. "Very, very good." She said and dropped her mouth over it again, this time mashing her face into his groin as she swallowed his entire length. Spittle slid over the skin of his balls and they grew quickly cold as she panted through her nose, even with his entire cock buried in her mouth.

He could not believe what he was feeling. He was already nearing climax from the simple wicked pleasure of her soft mouth and harder palette rubbing on the shaft of his pole. When she made a swallowing motion, something deep in her throat contracted over the head, sending a jolt of pleasure through his entire body.

"I will spend soon if you do . . .." He started to say but she swallowed again, then again, silencing him. He yelled out in ecstasy as he spent his semen into her throat, and felt her continue to swallow, repeatedly. She was grunting as she did this, and her eyes were locked on his. She did not release her grip upon his manhood, though, and continued making the motions with her throat and neck until she was confident his erection was not going to fade.

She lifted her head from his groin then, in a long, smooth motion that left him panting as she finally released it from her lips.

"One's praise." Wenn said. "That was amazing." His eyes were wide with wonder and pleasure, in equal measure.

She grinned up at him. "You liked that?" She said, lifting his tunic off of his torso and kissing his chest and taking a playful nibble at one nipple, never taking one of her hands from his cock's shaft, stroking it the entire time, keeping it attentive and ready. "Wait until the real thing."

He leaned forward, finally able to move again, and grabbed the waist of her dress. She finally released his organ, but only long enough to allow him to lift the dress from her body, and reveal her in her nude glory. He took in her fair skin and long, lithe legs, and her narrow, but very much female hips and slender waist.

"You are beautiful." He whispered, regarding her body, and touching her on her breast and hip.

She looked him over; he was a bit skinny, but not badly built, with decent muscle tone and nice, broad shoulders. He ran her tongue over his chest and squirmed to his touch.

"Do you wish me to, well, return the favor?" Wenn asked, eyeing her nether region.

Crissa grinned widely. "I wish it greatly." She said, turning over, but keeping her grip on his pole. He moved over her body and held his head directly over her patch of golden blonde pubic hairs. She spread her legs, helpfully, revealing the entirety of her opening and its surrounding soft flesh.

He inhaled deeply and dove down toward it just as eagerly as she had done to him. She cried out as his tongue slipped over her exposed labia and then between them and into her very wet slit. "Wenn." She said, repeatedly when he finally discovered her clitoris and began to lap and suck at it as the other boys had said to do.

Soon, she was writhing and bucking up toward him like a wild thing, grinding her pelvis against his mouth and lips and groaning as she squeezed his cock's root mercilessly, almost to the verge of pain, not that he would have cared, at this point.

After what seemed like only a few moments, she screamed full volume, causing Wenn's ears to ring slightly in sympathetic harmony. Her entire body pushed upward, lifting his upper body up, off the mattress. She held the pose, whimpering slightly, then collapsed after another half dozen heartbeats.

She lay there panting, and still holding his organ, which she had, from how it felt, nearly pulled free from his pelvis. Her grip was slackened now, though, and her fingers twitched in time with her long legs and pelvis.

"I think the whole inn heard that." She sighed as she finally began to move voluntarily again.

Wenn smiled down at her, his face slick with her juices and his own saliva. "I don't care." He said. "It was worth it."

She giggled. "It sure was." She replied, sitting up slowly, almost delicately, but still refusing to relinquish her grasp upon his shaft. "Now." She said, eyeing his still swollen manhood and its taut-looking purple head. "We do the real thing."

Shoving him over with her free hand, she pushed him onto his back. "Do you mind me controlling the entry?" She asked, moving one long thigh over his waist, and bringing that knee down astride him, like mounting a pony.

Wenn shook his head. "I think I shall be in paradise no matter who is on top." He said quietly, his entire body savoring the anticipation of the coming part of their evening.

Her eyes flashed almost like blue flames. "As I will be, too, my lover." She murmured as she lifted her hips into the air over his pelvis, and aimed his organ toward her ready entrance.

She started to move down, feeling the bulbous head of his cock pressing into her slowly. Gasping for air, and blinking a lot, she moved down a little more, then stopped. It was beginning to hurt slightly and she wanted to savor even the pain of her own deflowering.

The pulse of his heart was being echoed in his swollen and engorged cock, the large vein on the top throbbing in time. She pushed down a bit farther, her eyes opening wide as the pain intensified as her Hymen began to tear. She continued pushing his thick cock into herself, letting her own weight rip her hymen apart and sighing as the pain of its passing wash over her.

Then it was past. She felt a sudden lack of pain. She had weathered the hardest part of losing her innocence and was on the downward slope of the hill now.

She grinned down at Wenn, who had patiently been letting her take things at her own pace. He was, as he had said, in paradise no matter how long she took. He smiled up at her. "Is it as you wished?" He asked.

She nodded. "More than." She said.

She grinned more widely and relaxed her thighs completely. Her weight drove her down onto his pelvis and she felt his wide head plowing into her, opening the way for the rest of his long shaft. She groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she bottomed out, and her bottom rested on his thighs.

He was fully within her now, feeling the warmth and softness of a woman down his entire length and the gentle squeezing of the entrance muscles of her vagina, and the wet slickness of the walls. It was amazing, and it was definitely something that he would remember forever, this first time within a woman.

Her slender fingers were moving over his chest as she began to rock back and forth, grinding his pelvis against her clitoris and moving his shaft into and back out of her deep insides, that he had opened.

Over the next several moments, her movements became more hasty, and her breathing shallower. She was being more vocal, now, as well, grunting and moaning with each motion. Soon after that, she was pushing hard against his groin and her juices were coating his balls and even a little was running onto his thighs and into his pubic hairs.

He felt her body convulse in his hands as he gripped her waist and she lowered her upper body to kiss him. As their lips met, she released her power again upon them. The energy rebounded between the two lovers, arcing through her nipples, to his, through their joined pelvises, down their thighs, and back to their heads, rebounding through them over and over, heightening their ecstasy and causing them to both climax violently.

Her vagina clamped down so hard, it would leave a bruise for them to mull over the next few days. His tongue felt like it was a mile long in her mouth, and it seemed to probe her to her stomach. She screamed so loudly this time, the windowpanes vibrated in their frames. He sensed her nipples stroking against his chest and leaving glowing trails of heat and pleasure behind them, and where he was fully within her, he felt his cock's head bulge hugely and spill forth a gout of semen so powerfully that they both gasped.

"Wow." She said as they both recovered from the immense release he and she had just shared.

She looked down at him, noting bright red lines on his chest and that his curly hair was nearly straight now. He was panting along with her and they both had lost at least a pint of water to sweating. She felt it running down her neck and back, and sliding down her cleavage between her breasts.

He looked at her a long moment, trying to figure her out, something was amiss, but he could not place it. She turned to regard the window, having heard the panes rattle earlier, even over her loud outburst. Her hair was no longer dirty blonde, it had lightened several shades to honey blonde, and the ponytail was no longer bound back, but her hair was free and flowed over her shoulders.

"You lost your tie for your pony tail." He said. "And, your hair has changed color."

Crissa took hold of a thick bundle of her hair and looked at it a moment. "So it has." She said. "Interesting." She murmured, her eyes half-lidded. She was fading fast and beginning to look very tired. "I need something to drink." She said, slowly lifting herself off his still half-hard cock. It came loose and he looked down at his slightly bloodied cock, and at the semen sliding from her. She laid down beside him, on her side, one hand caressing his shoulder.

"I'll go get something." He said quietly, and she smiled at him.

"Thank you, I'm suddenly very tired." She whispered, her eyes barely open at all now.

Wenn slipped from the bed and pulled on his pants. It took a little searching to find his cord to tie the fly back up with, finally discovering it draped over the door handle. He slipped his tunic over his head, and padded out the door.

He started down the stairs, noting a rather obvious absence of noise down there. The fire still burned brightly in the huge round fireplace. As he got to the bottom of the stairs, his eyes refused to make sense of the scene at first. There were people sprawled out all over the place, their clothes gone, and scattered willy nilly all over the room. A bodice was hanging from the chandelier and there were shoes stacked in a pyramid atop one table.