Feldare Tales: High Society Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanelle felt her knees go weak as he completed the last word of the incantation. She felt the cloth of her dress touching her, as if a thousand feathers were tickling her all over. A long step back caused her loincloth to slide over her privates with startling and arousing effect. A small moan escaped her lips. "Wow," she said, "this is amazing."

She reached up to touch her throat, where the vibration of her speaking caused a slight tickle. When her fingertips contacted the bare skin of her neck, it was as if she were being kissed by angles in four spots on her throat. Her breath was coming in gasps as she ran her fingertips down her neck and over part of her chest, down to the cloth of her tunic. It was almost as if she had forgotten Wenn was standing there and was alone with her own touch to stimulate her.

Her eyes, opened and she closed her mouth. "Wenn, what have you done now?" she asked, again tickling her throat with her own words. A soft gust of breeze blew in off the river and moved over her body and she felt her knees go weak. "One protect," she said, gasping for air.

He smiled. "I've enhanced your sense of touch," he explained. "Amplified it manyfold."

"I'll say you did," she said, finally removing her fingertips from her neck. She smiled coyly. "What would a kiss feel like in this state?" she asked.

Wenn shrugged. "I only learned this spell last week, so I don't know."

"Kiss me and I'll tell you," offered Shanelle.

Wenn stepped closer to the petite brunette and put his arms around her. As his hands touched the small of her back, she sighed and then moaned as he kneaded the flesh under her dress gently. He pressed to her, she felt a thousand separate, unique contacts in that single embrace, each screamed for attention, and each wanted to tell her how wonderful it felt.

Their lips brushed slightly and she let out a long shuddering moan as they contacted firmly to one another. It was good that he was holding her, else her knees would have failed, and she would have fallen. As her pretty, dark eyes fluttered open she smiled weakly. "I believe I know how good it feels now," she said. "Kiss me again, and you shall have to carry me home."

He kissed her again. A second orgasm ripped through her petite frame and this time he felt her groan deep inside as he maintained the kiss. When he stopped and pulled his head back, she was nearly unconscious. "One save me, Wenn," she whispered, "but I want another kiss."

He obliged her request with pleasure. This time she did faint dead away. Wenn gently carried her to a nearby bench and sat her upon it, with her head in his lap. He quietly stroked her hair, to the tune of her sighs with each slow motion of his hand. When she awoke, he would make love to her, and cast that same spell halfway through the act. It would either make them ecstatic with pleasure or kill them both.But what a way to go, thought Wenn.