Feldare Tales: High Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peris cringed. "How horrid," she giggled, stepping closer to Gharen and putting her hand on his stomach as she leaned toward him.

She then felt his large hand on her backside, stroking up from the slit side over her bare bottom. He smiled at her and she returned the smile. His hand felt hot on her rump, like it had just been pulled from an oven. The fingers pressed into her crease and he squeezed the lobe of soft flesh. A unforced moan escaped her lips. Peris had never been touched on her bare rump before and the feeling was rather good, even with this brutish guard. She glanced over to see Crissa kissing the other guard, her back to a wall and the guard leaning onto her, their arms around each other and exploring one another's backs.

Peris smiled again, moving her own arm from the man's belly and sliding it lower. "I have to warn you, sir," she said quietly, "I am very new at this."

He smiled. "I am a patient man, I'll not rush you, then," he said. Her hand was now moving over his pants and she felt the rough linen of them. He sighed as her hand grew very near to his organ and she looked on in fascination as it swelled within his pants, pressing the cloth outward.

"Come on, Gharen," said Willim, "let's show them the records hall."

Gharen rolled his eyes, and then smiled down at Peris as her hand moved away from him. Her breathing was heavy and erratic as he loosed her butt from his grip. They walked down the hall after Willim and Crissa.

Peris was rather surprised at how easily this was working. Not the idea of their duplicity of coming into the guard house, but how easily she was coping with being touched in private ways and how very close she had come to returning a private touch herself. A tiny portion of her mind resented the interruption to her playing with the man, and she had to remind herself that they had a goal in mind.

They went through another door and entered a large chamber lined with shelves stacked high with books and papers. Crissa immediately was reminded of the library in Marrat's home. This place, however, lacked the sense of disciplined organization that the old wizard's library possessed.

"Wow," she said, widening her eyes theatrically. "Look at all those books."

The younger guard regarded the tomes and stacks of documents. "Aye, they store all the records for the duchy here," he said, proudly. "We're underground and its very stoutly built in this part of the building."

She looked at the bindings of some of the nearer books, brushing the spines with her fingertips. "They store reports from crimes here?" she asked.

He blinked at her rather pointed question, but shook his head. "No, those are kept in the inner chamber, at least until the case has been heard," he said, pointing toward a door to their right. "You planning on becoming a barrister?" he asked, grinning and reaching for her waist.

She let him pull her to himself. "No," she giggled, "I'm just fascinated by trials and punishment." She said ‘punishment' very slowly, raising her eyes to lock onto his own. "I bet you've locked away some pretty bad men."

The guard puffed up again, smiling at her and bringing her close to him. She felt his erection pressing against her pelvis. "Well, yeah, we just brought in a murderer last night, in truth," he confided. "A wizard, if you'll believe it."

Crissa gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "A wizard, you say?" she asked. "How do you keep him from just poofing away?" Her hands flew wide, with splayed fingers as she said ‘poofing'.

"We've a special cell, lined with lead and with binding circles worked into the floor and walls," said the Willim with a smile. "He's stuck there, even if he knows how to translocate himself."

She smiled. "You've thought of everything," she said, as if he had designed the security of the prison himself. Her body formed against his, and his erection pressed even more firmly to her. She took hold of the back of his neck and pulled him down into a long kiss.

A row over from Crissa and Willim, Peris and Gharen leaned against another shelf, the older guard kissing her feverishly and she responded with almost equal vigor. Inside her mind, she was shocked at how willingly she was going along with this activity. Was her libido truly so suppressed?

His organ was pressing against her belly and she moved a hand down to rub against the side of the shaft. It felt warm, even through his pants. He smiled at the contact and moved one of his hands up beneath her loose halter top, squeezing one small lobe of breast. She groaned involuntarily at the pleasure this shot through her and her hand, of it's own volition, gripped his cock through the cloth of his pants.

She fluttered her eyes up at him after breaking their wet kiss. "I must remain a virgin, I fear," she said. "But I would please you, if you wish it."

Gharen smiled at her. "I can understand a girl wishing to retain their maidenhood," he said. In that, Peris now realized Crissa's wisdom in culling off the younger buck herself. Young men were not known for great patience with lovers. This mature man would not pressure her nearly as much, if any. "But how might you pleasure me otherwise?" It was a leading question, just to get her to admit to the act she was about to commit. To name it.

"I could mouth you?" she asked, squeezing his pole as she spoke. A rosy blush rose to her cheeks for uttering such a bold offer.

He nodded. "I would very much like that," said Gharen, unfastening his belt.

She watched as the pants hung from her grip about his cock. If she released it, they would fall to the floor.

With a deep inhalation of breath, she let him go and the pants fell. For the first time, she was regarding a man's organ at close range and erect. It looked ridiculously large and somewhat cumbersome. "That fits inside a woman?" she asked, reaching out and gently stroking her fingertips down the smooth sides of the shaft.

"It does," he said. "Though it might not look like it."

"Are they all so large?" asked Peris, moving to her knees and cupping his balls in one hand.

"I suppose so," said Gharen. "I've not gone about making a point of comparing."

She giggled at him. "I suppose not," she said, gripping the shaft at the base, her little and ring fingers being tickled by the tight knot of dense pubic hair. He groaned at the feeling of her soft skin on his pole and her warm breath moving over the head, which was only inches from her mouth. He looked down at her expectantly.

"Tell me what to do," she said, looking up at him. "I'm really new at this."

She felt his organ twitch in her grip at that admission from her and a small amount of fluid slipped from the slot in the tip. Peris slid her thumb over it, rubbing the base of the thick cock's head. It was very slick, like her own juices, and she decided it must serve much the same function.

"Just stroke with that hand there," he said, pointing to her hand on his shaft, "and take what you can into your mouth."

She did as he said, rather amazed that she did so with such ease and comfort. His organ filled her mouth easily and it felt both soft and warm against her lips and roof of her mouth. More of the fluid slid out, she could tell, it was somewhat salty, but not terribly disagreeable. Her hand stroked the portion of his organ she could not take into her mouth.

"Gently suck on it," he said, "and move your head back and forth until just the head is in your mouth."

She followed his breathy instructions, smiling inwardly at the sudden change in his tone. Though it was her following instructions, she was the one in control right now.

Peris pulled her mouth from his pole and smiled up at him. "Am I doing well?" she asked.

He grinned down at her, nodding enthusiastically. "The best," he said.

She took him back in and decided to modify some motions and speed up a bit, he seemed to like it faster.

Crissa was against the door to the inner vault of the records hall, her back pressed to it and her legs about Willim's waist. His cock drove into her furiously and she groaned in pleasure. With ferocious effort, she was containing the waves of lust that wanted to burst forth from her and run amok over the area around her. That would not do, she knew, and the fear of that event kept her mind clear enough to maintain control.

It also kept her from climaxing, which she did not appreciate. However, she was not here to gain pleasure, she was here to gain access to this room.

She felt Willim tighten his grip on her waist and his legs stiffen, then heard him grunt into her neck as he bit down and climaxed. His seed warmly flowed into her and she cooed and stroked his sides as he slowed his frantic pace.

"Well done, guardsman," she sighed. "You serve your people well when they need succor." Her long legs tightened about his waist as he tried to move back. "You're surely not done yet," she said, smiling at him broadly. "A young strong buck like you must be able to give a girl more."

He nodded and she released him with her legs, letting his organ slip from her. "We need a table," he said. "Come with me." He used a key to unlock the inner chamber's door and led her to a long table in the middle of the wide vault. Papers lay strewn about it, though there was plenty of clear space. Crissa sat upon the table and reclined invitingly.

"Like so?" she asked, laying down fully and moving her legs apart to hang over the edge of the polished wooden surface. She lifted the elven skirt upward until her sex was displayed, open and welcoming.

"Aye," he sighed moving up between her legs and lifting her knees to rest on his shoulders. Already, his cock was growing stiff again.

"Ah, Yes," grunted the older guard, Gharen, gripping Peris' hair with both hands and holding her in place as he climaxed. Her mouth filled with semen and she was forced to swallow. It was like the other fluid, but more salty and thicker, almost like a gelatin. It felt warm as it went down, too, and rested in her belly warmly. Or was that just her imaginings?

The flow tapered, then stopped and his hands relaxed. "I did well?" asked Peris, smiling up at him.

He grunted something rather unintelligible and lifted her to her feet. She pressed eagerly to him, feeling very excited herself and they embraced for a moment and then kissed. "We should check on our companions," said Gharen.

Peris nodded and watched as he pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. They moved around the rows of shelves until they heard the sounds of passion nearby. "Sounds as if they're doing fine," said Peris with a smile.

He nodded and walked to the doorway to the inner vault. "Leave it to Willim to find a place to lie down," said Gharen, peering in.

The younger girl looked in to see the younger soldier lying upon the table, with Crissa straddling him, rocking eagerly back and forth. The sight of the two bodies, eagerly engaging in lustful action made Peris' slit very wet indeed. She cursed her need for chastity and wished it were not an issue.

Crissa turned as the two stood in the doorway. "Don't play coy," she said between forceful motions of her pelvis and round backside. "There's room for more on this table."

Peris looked nervously at the table. "You know I can't go that far, darling," she said to Crissa, giving her a shy smile.

The tall woman nodded. "I remember," she said, slipping off of Willim's pole. It glistened with her fluids and stood upright like a flagpole. She kissed the prone man. "Let my friend use her mouth on you, lover, and I will tend to the needs of your friend."

No complaint issued from Willim as Peris walked nervously up to him. "You don't mind?" she asked the smiling guard.

"Mind?" he asked. "To be pleasured by two women in one night, what's to mind?"

She gripped his slick pole with her hand, feeling the wet fluids on it. Peris took it into her mouth. His organ was not as large as Gharen's had been and she was able to take all but the last bit of it into her mouth and throat. She tasted the musky flavor of Crissa on it, and that sent an additional shiver down her spine.

Crissa felt that wave of lustiness and flicked her gaze toward the younger girl for a moment.If such pleases her, she thought,I do not begrudge her that much. Gharen smiled and kissed her and the two moved to the edge of the table. He turned her about and she laid her upper body on the surface, presenting her backside to him, legs far apart. He bent his knees and smoothly drove his large pole into her. She cried out as he rammed it home and then grunted with each thrust.

Peris was fascinated by the display of lustiness that Crissa was giving. She truly seemed to be enjoying the actions of the man giving his cock to her. When Crissa's eyes locked gaze with Peris' she realized that Crissa was enjoying it, completely.

Willim groaned out as she drove her head down and she felt him bucking with his hips. One of his hands was moving over the back of her head. He came soon after, giving her his seed, as Gharen had. She felt satisfied, knowing that she had committed two acts of carnality and still kept her innocence intact. However, she was also warm enough between her long legs to bake cookies. Frustration was mounting in her loins and she thought she might willingly give her virginity to wear the satisfied expression Crissa now wore as she panted and laid her head upon the table's smooth top.

The two men were, apparently, exhausted, both relaxing to an amazing degree and sitting in the padded chairs about the table. "You ladies are amazing," said Willim, smiling tiredly. "We will be talking about this for years, mark my word."

Crissa giggled and slipped on her elven skirt. "Does that mean you don't wish us to return?" she asked. "So you will have time to talk about it?"

Willim's face shifted to alarm. "Not at all!" he exclaimed, sitting up, alert. "You're welcome to return whenever you like."

Peris sat in Gharen's lap. "I hope you didn't mind my limited performance," she whispered.

"Not in the least," he said. "I was honored to be your first for that."

She smiled. "Perhaps you will establish other firsts with me, at some point," she said, implying a promise far greater than she would offer.

Willim was laying his head on the back of the chair, nearly asleep from his exertions and general fatigue. Peris caught a glint in Crissa's eyes as the young guard started snoring. She felt Gharen's hand slip from the small of her back and the man's head, resting on her shoulder, lolled limply as he, too, began breathing deeply and evenly.

A quizzical look from Peris and Crissa nodded. "They'll be out for some time," she said as she started looking over the shelves and at the papers on the table.

Peris managed to lay Gharen as Willim was posed and watched as he peacefully slumbered.

"You knocked them out?" asked Peris.

Crissa grinned. "They were already almost there, I just gave them a nudge," she explained. "They'll not even suspect magic."

"Nice," said Peris. She watched the slumbering guard. "Almost, now, I wish you had given me the lust you offered. I'm so frustrated now I can barely think."

Crissa giggled. "I can fix that, too, but I don't recommend it," she said. "Wenn had me reduce his libido once, and he couldn't get an erection for two weeks. A trying time for the both of us - Ah, here it is." She lifted a sheaf of papers and looked at them.

They sat at the table and looked at the papers, handing them back and forth. Most of the document was simply an account of the supposed events of the day, which were, generally accurate, if somewhat skewed in viewpoint.

However, there were several pieces of testimony toward the end that were VERY irregular.

"What's this about having to be identified by his belongings?" asked Crissa.

"It says that he was killed by fire, and his corpse was not recognizable," explained Peris. "They used his jewelry and such to identify him. It's common practice, really."

Crissa blinked. "Damn," she said. "Wenn knows fire magics, too."

"Don't all wizards?" asked Peris.

"No," said Crissa, "they have many areas they can specialize in, and fire is but one. Master Marrat cannot even summon a small flame."

"Interesting," said Peris.

"Look here," said Peris, holding out one piece of parchment. "The witnesses to the murder are listed here."

They poured over the list of names, there were only four of them. "They're all part of that little clique you asked about," said Peris, "except this lad."

Crissa tapped the table with one finger. "What about him?"

Peris shifted through the documents. "Only one other person even in the park, a young man named Kenett, a commoner who only attends the Academy to study the elven studies offered there," she said.

"Does it say why he was in the park?" asked Crissa.

"Apparently to stargaze," said Peris. "I know him and he's an odd bird," said Peris, "he's fascinated to the point of almost lunacy about elven things."

Crissa sat up. "Does it say where to find him?" she asked.

"Yes," said Peris pointing to the parchment. "He is said to be so distressed by the witnessing of it, he's in the asylum."

"What?" asked Crissa. "He's gone a bit off his perch," said Peris. "I told you, he was a bit off to begin with."

Crissa looked over toward the two guards, Willim was stirring and she didn't dare use her abilities again. "Okay, that's a start," she said, "we can return if we need more." The two girls shoved the documents back onto the shelf and returned to sit innocently on the table, both of them watching the men.

"Wha, What happened?" asked Willim.

"You must have worked yourself too hard trying to pleasure me," said Crissa, giggling. "But my friend and I must be going, if you would show us out. We don't wish our parents be too cross with us."

Willim nudged Gharen awake and they escorted the girls out of the guard building, smiling as they waved good bye. Idle promises of visitation were made, though even the guards were rather dubious that they would be kept. They simply counted their blessings this night and let it go at that.

As the two girls disappeared into the darkened streets, Gharen turned to Willim. "Imagine that, second time this week," he said.

"Aye," said Willim. "I always though the night shift was dull."

12