Feldare Tales: My Buddy Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "Sure." She said, and began to gently move her hand up and down the shaft. It was softer than she had thought, the skin, anyway. The lad groaned as she started to move her hand back up toward the thick head. His hand, however was still kneading her solid-feeling breast. Max was growing alarmingly turned on at this point, and did something she felt sure would put an end to this play. She kissed him.

However, instead of reacting negatively to her kiss, he reacted violently. He grabbed her hair, holding her in place while he smashed his soft lips against her own. She felt his tongue slither into her mouth, and tried to stop it at first, then sucked it, when she realized she liked it there.

Her hand kept stroking his cock, and she kept the pace even and steady through out the passionate kiss. One thing dwarves do well is keep an even hammer beat.

As they kissed, she felt his grip tighten on her chest, almost to the point of pain, but not quite, and he grunted into her mouth. She felt his manhood jerk in her grip, then felt warm liquid on the back of her fingers. She broke the kiss and looked down at his seed, dripping from her fingers onto the ground beneath his body. He had turned to face her, and thereby avoided quite a mess.

She kissed him again, still stroking his cock as it started to soften in her hand. She felt the last of his seed spill over her fingers and onto the ground, then stopped. They were both breathing hard, and she was surprised how fun that had been. Her own privates were soaked now, and she was sure he could smell the scent of her excitement. She wiped the semen still on her fingers onto her blanket, then looked at him, his hand slipped from her breast and he watched her carefully.

Finally, he broke the silence. "Wow, that was nice." He said.

She nodded. "Aye, not at all what I expected." She said, and looked down at his flaccid organ.

He took her hand and pulled as he started to crawl out of the tent. "Come on." He said, his voice insistent without being commanding.

She followed. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Swimming, you still need a bath, and your reason for not doing it is gone." He said.

She hesitated a moment, then started going along willingly. He was right, of course. The main reason had been fear that he would discover her being a her. But that threat was now gone, and she did not need to hide it any more. They got to the little lake a minute later, and he shucked off his clothes. She never had buttoned her shirt, so it came right off. She hesitated with her pants, then decided to do it. Her pants came down and she watched his reaction. He looked at her thick patch of pubic hair, and the two fleshy lips beneath, and stared for a moment.

She smiled when his organ started to swell again, then walked up to him, pressing her nude and extremely muscular body to his well-built, but not nearly as tones one. She felt his organ still swelling against her belly, and pressed her tight breasts to his lower chest. He grabbed her head again and kissed her, taking her tongue this time and suckling on it. She took his hand again, and they went into the water a second time.

As they swam about, occasionally stopping to kiss, or grope one another, he reached between her short, muscular legs. She opened them for him, and felt his fingers rub her labia, then over her erect little clitoris. She moaned softly as he did this, then she groaned deeply as he skipped one slim finger into her. Well, she had meant to clean there anyway, did she not.

Standing in the water, he pulled her to him, pulling his finger from her slit. She felt his hands move down her strong back and onto her ass. He said. "Your ass is like two round stones, by the One, you're tighter than a bowstring."

She smiled at the unknowingly dwarvish compliment he had just paid her, and grabbed his rather softer bottom. "Yours isn't so bad, either, laddie." She said, kissing his neck. Her whiskers tickled his shoulder and chin, but he ignored it. She was beginning to respond like a girl, and more so than he was used to.

They took turns scrubbing one another with sand from the lake bottom, then finally got out of the water. It was near midnight, but neither was particularly tired. She eyed his still stiff cock with a grin. "Need that taken care of again?" She asked.

He looked down at it. "You offering?" He said.

She turned toward him and took hold of his manhood. "I am." She said and laid down. She spread her legs and looked up at him expectantly.

"Um...Are you sure?" He said. "I mean, not that I don't want to." He stammered.

She smiled up at him. "If you don't do it, I'll likely ravish you in the tent." She said.

He crouched between her thick, powerful legs. "Well, if you put it that way." He said, not really sure how to position himself.

"Just lay on me for now." She finally said, grinning. "We'll worry about details later."

He did so, and loved the feel of tight muscle beneath him. Her hands touched his back and he felt her wet slit with the top of his shaft. Her feet were just below his knees, rubbing his calves gently. "You know, this is my first time?" He asked.

She looked at him. "Molly?" She asked.

"We never got this far, really." He said. "Sorry if I made it sound like we did."

He felt her thick fingers on his cock and then felt her angle it toward her opening. When she had it in position, she put her other hand on his rump and pulled. He went in, whether or not he wanted to right then. He felt the soft dampness of her inner body, and the close tightness of powerful muscles lining her vagina.

She kissed him briefly then said. "And now she can't take your virginity." She declared.

He grinned at her. "Nor can some dwarven lad take yours." He replied.

She smiled up at him, and he started pumping into her, slowly. Her face showed immense pleasure. "Oh, that does feel damn good." She said, helping him pick up the pace a little by grabbing his hips and pretty much choosing the pace she desired. He started to moan as he neared his climax, and she grunted in sign that she was planning on joining him on that little journey, as well.

As he came into her, grunting, he yelled "Grimaeks!" He spilled his seed into her tight confines, pumping furiously as her hands locked up in her own powerful orgasm. As her body clenched tight he felt a steel vice clamp down on his organ, squeezing it from all sides and actually hurting a little before she screamed, not yelled, but screamed into the night air. As they kissed afterward, still both panting with the eager exertions they had just shared, she felt his organ slowly shrinking within her tight hole.

She thought of trying to get him hard again, using her vaginal muscles, but took mercy on the lad. He had ejaculated thrice already tonight, a sore trial for even a lad his age. As their sweat dried in the cool night air, they stood and walked back to the tent, hand in hand, and carrying their clothes. As they laid down, she kissed him a last time, and he embraced her as she dozed off.

---

The next morning she had planned on heading home, but he was up first, cooking breakfast. She poked her head out of the tent. "Morning." She said, glowering at him and the merrily popping sausage in the pan.

He smiled over at her. "Morning, darling." He said.

She walked over to him and smacked the back of his head. "I'll darling you." She said. "Don't think a little midnight buggery means you got me wrapped about your little finger." But she was smiling.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her down to him, and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth and slobbering her up good. "You're my woman now." He said, mockingly.

"I'll show you who's whos." She said, and tackled him as soon as he sat the pan down. They tumbled across the grass, wrestling for superiority and neither really gaining the upper hand. After several minutes, they smelled the sausage burning and they stopped to try to salvage breakfast. "You better not think like that, laddie, else, I'll bust ya in the gums."

He smiled as he slid her sausage onto a metal plate. "I don't, Max." He said. "I still think of you as my best friend." He handed her the plate. "Just one with really nice...er...benefits." He eyed her chest.

She reached up and squeezed one breast beneath her hand. "I suppose those are nice." She said. "But if you like those, then I claim this." She reached out and grabbed his crotch, gently gripping his flaccid organ. "Deal?" She asked.

"Deal." He squeaked, still trying to swallow the sausage that seemed to get caught in his throat.

She told him, after they had eaten, to go away for a little while. He obeyed, curious what she was up to. When he returned from his little trek over the hill, she was wearing different clothes, these were tighter, and showed her obvious feminine figure, despite its impressive muscle mass. The halter was open enough to actually see cleavage, and her stomach's washboard was impressively displayed. Her pants were noticeably tighter, too, and prominently showed the absence of a penis. She had shaved off her scraggly beard, and braided her hair into very attractive golden braids, with glass beads at the tips.

He stared at her a long moment. "One word, and you'll never see me like this again." She said, her tone had changed, too, somewhat, a little softer and a lot less creative language in it."

He hugged her to him and kissed her neck. "Mmm." He hummed into her neck. "That's not a word." He informed her.

She returned his hug, with crushing power, and moaned as he kissed her neck. "I guess I will finish the wandering with you." She said. "But no promises after those two years."

They packed up their goods and loaded their rucksacks, and soon were trekking north, for Iplestowne.

From the woods near the camp came the sound of footsteps out of the trees. "Well, it bloody took them long enough." Said a gruff dwarven voice.

Another voice retorted. "Indeed, it did, but then again, no one encouraged them, it would have made things awkward."

The dwarf trudged out of the bush, her hair in long braids, with glass beads set at the tips. She was followed by another woman, who looked a lot like Sammel, but shorter, and with graying hair.

She smiled at the dwarf. "I told you they wouldn't be able to not fall for one another once alone for long."

The dwarf grinned up at her. "Too true." She said. The pair picked up their own small backpacks and set off south, their mission done. "What did you put in that water, anyway?"

12