Feldare Tales: Virtuosa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought he made out what she said. "I promise to stop if it hurts too much," he said.

Deanara slipped the thin strings of her gown off her shoulders and it fell to the ground at her feet, the green cloth puddling around her ankles. She was nude beneath it, as was required by the ultra-sheer silk of this sort of gown. It was now his turn to gasp at her thin-waisted form before him, and her gently swollen breasts. He put his hands on the narrow of her waist and they kissed again.

As they kissed, he moved her gently around him and she felt the fountain's edge against the backs of her knees. It had a wide rim and she found she could easily turn and lay upon it. This was handy, as what was about to happen would be best served by her reclining. However, she had no intention of laying just yet, and found herself sitting down before him. His thick, long cock was still in her tight two-handed grip, and right before her face.

The bulb of the head was far too wide for her mouth to encompass, as she had a few lads before. But she could still lick the head and shaft, which she set about doing. Her little tongue flicked over the sensitive skin and around the wide glans. She then opened her mouth and slid the curved side of his organ over her lips, down to the base. One hand slipped down and cupped a testicle. She was unable to get both in her small hand at one time, so large they were.

He watched her move over and around the long pole. Her little mouth felt wondrous on his shaft, and her tongue was similarly exciting to the head. "You do not have to do that," he said quietly. Her hands moved over the now wet skin of his shaft and she sucked gently on the tip of the head. Just holding this massive cock in her hands and pleasing him with her mouth was exciting her quite a lot, but she wanted more now.

She pulled back, trying to lie upon the stone. However, as she reclined he stood back up. "Not yet," he said, kissing her breast. Deanara ran her fingers through his brown hair and he kissed his way downward to her excited moans. He could feel them through her body, and revelled in the sensation of her arousal.

A loud gasp came from her as his tongue lapped at her entrance, his nose burrowing into the fine, wispy hairs that formed a triangle at the top of her slit. She rose to meet the gentle probing of the tongue, and slowly began to rock her hips upward. His hands remained upon her breasts, and he felt the quick panting she was doing now, rather than the slow, sedate breathing of a person at rest.

With a final twitch, Deanara climaxed, bucking upward and pulling his hair. His mouth was forced tight to her entrance, and his tongue buried itself deep into her slit. She cried out so loudly that he felt it through her body and smiled to know how wild she had just become.

A sense of urgency overcame her and she tugged upon his hair, pulling his head up to hers. Deanara passionately kissed him as he moved above her. Again, one hand wrapped about his thick pole and pulled it into alignment with her tight opening. The reason for her urgency was simple: If she did not get it over with, she feared she would back out.

Her feet slipped up his thighs and then around to meet over his rump. They locked together, and the massive head spread her open. She grunted as even that tiny fraction of his cock entered her. He was a patient lover, though, and waited for her lead. She was not, however, and she knew if she did not get the pain over with, she would never be able to.

Her hands moved onto his waist and gripped him tightly there. With every ounce of strength in both her arms and legs, she pulled him into herself. Instead of him, alone, moving, she slid down the granite partially, as well, and their pelvis' met in one quick stroke. She screamed an exhalation as the wide pole spread her insides wide and plowed far into her body. Surely, she would be bleeding, but she cared little, she had taken him in, now, and knew that it was easier from here on.

For long moments, he simply lay there, his pole impaling the young woman. Her eyes were closed with a mixture of pain and joy and her breathing slowly came down from the near panicked pattern it had been in. The cold shakes left her after that, and her body adapted to its new status of accommodating his giant cock.

Slowly, he pulled it halfway out of her, and she felt it pulling at her innermost places, the absence was palpable as it slipped out, then she sighed in satisfaction as it slid in again, refilling her. One of her hands moved to her taut belly, and she could feel it moving within her, displacing the muscles of her stomach. "It did not hurt too badly, did it?" asked Luchurio.

She decided a little white lie would suffice here more than the truth and shook her head and smiled. "No, lover, it's perfect," she said, though she did not know if he could read her lips.

Luchurio fell into a rhythm of stroking into her and pulling forth. Soon, she was relaxed and enjoying it enough to join in the pattern, pushing up to meet him and relaxing as he pulled forth. She was soon gasping again, as another climax approached. The young nobleman began to pump more enthusiastically into her, thrusting his massive pole deep into her welcoming body.

When the climax gripped her, she clung to him as if she were drowning, her arms and legs wrapping about him and lifting herself from the granite ledge she lay upon. His spike filled her insides as she contracted around it and squeezed his organ at the base. He cried out as she regained her wits and began to relax. Her climax had pushed him over into his, and he was now filling her womb with his seed. She felt the surprisingly cool semen filling her deepest places and his organ pulsing as it spilled the seed into her.

Deanara moaned against his chest in pleasure as the last pulses died down and his organ slowly, very slowly, began to shrink within her.

She clung to him as it did so, deciding to hold him within her until he was fully flaccid. He did not seem inclined to move, and simply laid most of his weight upon her and panted into her long, auburn hair. Her slender hands played up and down his back, over the tunic, and over his bare rump. She made sure to moan and even purr to him, so that he knew how happy she was at this moment.

Eventually, though, they both knew that they must reappear at the party. He stood up and picked up her wispy gown. As she sat up, she felt her insides shift with the semen he had filled her with. She clamped down with her muscles and held it in place. She was so full that it actually churned somewhat as she moved about. Deanara's entrance was delightfully sore, as well, and she knew that she would bear a reminder of that little bout of passion for many days.

Once she was confident that his seed would not spill from her, she slipped into the gown and helped him don his tights. They spent a few more moments kissing, and then making sure they were both presentable. They joined arms once again and walked back toward the distant lights of the house.

Deanara had never had relations with the people who hired her before, and was unsure of the proper etiquette of it. However, it had been Luchurio's parents who had hired her, not he, so she was not even sure of how that related, either. Her uncle was on the patio as they emerged from the darkness.

"Where have you been, Deanara?" he asked.

"I've been learning how to speak with a deaf person," she said, a smile forming on her lips.

He blinked for a moment, then went on. "Will you be playing another set this night?" he asked. He had probably promised it, even without her permission. The thought, alone, upset her slightly, but not overly so.

"Yes," she said, "as you know, I always play a second set when I enjoy the party."

He fetched her violin and she took it up. The virtuosa walked over to where Luchurio sat and took his hand and put it against the neck of the violin. "Touch it here," she said.

People started coming out from the house as the patio filled with the sweet, seductive music she played. Some even noted the slight change in the tenor of it, the subtle shift to something more sultry, and a bit more filled with desire.

Luchurio's parents smiled to see him grinning broadly at the feeling flowing up from his fingertips as she played. She could once again feel the crowd as she played, only this time, instead of seeing their secret guilt and dark secrets, she saw their hopes and their cherished memories of happiness. Cold men embraced their long-neglected wives among the crowd, and warmth flowed from her violin to raise the heat in every heart around the gathered folk. Several couples moved out of the ring of light and out into the darkness, no doubt to speak quietly with one another, she thought with a smile.

Her eyes moved to Luchurio and she felt his desires, too. He was not immune to her music anymore, but he had already seen past it, and was not totally mesmerized by it. Deanara peered into that secret place in his heart as the music opened it to her and she saw her reflection there. Tears streamed down her cheeks in a cascade of joy to see that she was not just a fleeting thing in the young man's life, but someone he would remember. Perhaps they would be able to continue their relationship.

She played for over an hour, far longer than any set she had commissioned before. Luchurio sat through the entirety of it. His smile was so florid that his face was hurting slightly, but he could not stop.

When the last note died down, Deanara looked about to see half the crowd was gone. She was far from upset by this though, as she knew they had not gone off in boredom or lack of interest. They had gone off for the opposing reason, due to intense interest, in one another, to do something very exciting to both parties.

"That was wondrous," said Lady Vedisti, Luchurio's mother. "I've never seen him smile like that."

She looked down at the young nobleman and the handsome face with the massive grin. "It is his birthday, after all, milady," said Deanara, giving the young man a smile. "I only hope I have given him a gift that he will remember."

- - - - - - - - - -

Epilogue -

Deanara sat upon the balcony of the townhouse she and Luchurio shared since their wedding. She played her violin over the crowded street below. People in the market sat and stared up at her music and marveled at her skill. They had long ago learned that she played not for money upon her balcony, but for their pleasure, and they happily showed that they were indeed being given it.

Luchurio came out through the double doors and stood beside her, pressing his own violin to his chin and pulling the bow across the strings. The crowd applauded, knowing that they were in for the treat of a duet that they played together, and had made them famous throughout the City States of Ghant. He kept time by watching her bow dance upon the strings, and she marveled that his pitch was perfectly aligned with hers. All she had to do was keep his violin in tune, which was a trivial task.

The traffic on the street gound to a halt beneath them as they played their counternotes and the notes flowed out over the crowd.

12