Feldavian Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik had to admit, being held like this really did feel nice, the unexpected warmth and softness of Nightingale's feathered chest felt like a soft liquid cloud surrounding him. It also stopped him answering the question, as he tried to speak only to find springy feathers tickling the inside of his mouth and forcing him to cough and splutter. He could barely move, but he could feel the heavy strikes of Sansha's baton reverberating through Nightgale's firm muscles. Sansha was going to get him out of here either way. He made of show of grabbing at the creature's arm around his neck, but his muscles felt weak and uncoordinated. He heard Nightingale's voice distantly, talking to Sansha perhaps? He sighed, relaxing into the firm grip for a moment, before the arms holding him fell away and he stumbled forwards, falling to his knees. He looked up dimly aware of Nightingale standing over him, smiling playfully.

Sansha pulled him up sharply by his cloak, bringing him to his senses. "What... what was that?" he stammered as the room slowly came back into focus.

"Pheromones mostly, musk I gues, it's the oil that keeps my feathers looking this beautiful," with that they gave a little flourish showing another ripple of colour through their plumage, and smirking, "maybe a little magical enchantment here and there for potency, oh and of course, a lot of time in the gym practicing holds."

Sansha flicked Erik's ear, studying him carefully, "Are you ok Erik?" He nodded, staring in disbelief at Nightingale as he answered "I'm... I'm fine. It was so strange. It was like all my strength disappeared. I was like... disconnected, distant, and I guess more and more... docile?"

Nightingale cocked their hips to the side, one arm resting confidently on it. "Like I said, pheromones. I had to hold you so close because I've been busy collecting them today." Nightingale nodded pointedly at the medical-looking equipment on the table. "Give me a day without preening and you'd feel the same effect just standing this close... that's partly why they don't let me roam freely" they smirked proudly.

Sansha stepped between Erik and Nightingale, baton still held firmly in hand "Ok you've proven your point, how does this help us escape. So what if they don't call for backup, how are we supposed to get past so many guards?"

Nightingale paused for a moment, looking thoughtful. "Practice?"

Sansha looked unconvinced, "Explain, creature."

Nightingale hopped up on their toes, looking animated all of a sudden. "Well, the only reason I was able to wrap up your boytoy so quickly, and before you could stop me, is because Mistress makes us practice it."

"Right, continue" Sansha pressed on.

"Well, they won't think to check the occupied rooms for you yet, so we've got time to practice how you deal with us. Like, for example, there's going to be two of you and only one of them, so unless you get Reaaally unlucky with, say, Selena, we'll always be struggling to deal with both of you. We have orders not to damage human visitors, you see. Like, I can grab this boytoy here and immobilise him in, let's say 3 seconds, but then I still have to deal with you with, at best, only one arm free."

Erik backed cautiously away as they continued their lesson.

"So I either try and fend you off with one arm, or I release the person I've got grabbed to deal with you, but that's not going to work is it?"

Sansha frowned, looking frustrated by Nightingale's chatty nature, "no?"

"Exactly, No! So we get taught to use our voice, use our wits, to outsmart you."

"And how do you do that?" Sansha pressed.

"Hmmm... well it's going to be different each time, it depends on the situation. I'm not exactly the best at it because they say I talk waaaay too much, but I can try and show you?"

Sansha shot a look at Erik, before staring at Nightingale, "I don't think so. You're not going to pick on the newbie like that again."

Erik felt his face going red, wanting to protest, but thinking better of arguing with his mentor.

Nightingale laughed sharply, "Oh it doesn't matter that he's a newbie, it's all about the shock and surprise! You'd be amazed how even the other pets here can get distracted by my feathers when I'm dancing!" As if for emphasis Nightingale swept their arms in large, lazy figure of eight circles, sending rippling waves of reds, greens, and pinks which seemed to flow from their fingertip to their body. "And anyway, you have to practice somehow, otherwise one of them might catch you out there and you won't know what to expect. They're not all as... understanding as I am"

Sansha grunted. "Fine. But you aren't picking on him." Sansha turned to Erik, "We'll practice it one time, a quick quiet takedown. I get grabbed, I fight her from the front, you come in with the club from behind, or choke the creature out if it's easier, use your rope for distance."

Sansha turned to Nightingale, "Ok, practice run. Tap your foot twice if you need to stop, and I'll do the same. Avoid your claws and we'll avoid our daggers. Deal?"

Nightingale beamed with enthusiasm, "Oh how exciting, we have a deal! Ok, pretend you've turned a corner, and you find yourself face to face with..." Nightingale smirked, and began dancing, swinging their hips wide, feathered arms sweeping up to the ceiling, drawing both Erik and Sansha's eyes upwards. Before either one could react, Nightingale's feathers flared wider, the pace of the flowing colours practically racing now, too fast for the eye to follow, leaving Sansha and Erik dizzy. Nightingale's arms shot suddenly downwards, and a wall of rushing air blinded Sansha and Erik as Nightingale launched herself upwards.

Sansa raised her arms too late, as Nightingale crashed into her. Sansha yelped as wide hips crashed into her chin, dazing her as strong thighs locked her arms upwards as if reaching for the roof. Erik watched as Nightingale expertly hooked their ankles behind Sansha's lower back and squeezed, locking their legs around Sansha's head, the uneven weight driving Sansha off balance, then to the ground with Nightingale atop her head.

Erik heard the pained grunt as Sansha landed. Sansha clearly tried to object, but her mouth was pressed up against unyielding firm flesh, her arguments muffled as Nightingale teased her, "Ooooh! Strong girl can't cast magic if you can't speak!"

Sansha kicked her legs and bucked her hips, to no avail, as Nightingale's claws visibly dug down through the rug into the stone below. Erik hissed "Nightingale, No Claws! You'll hurt her!" Nightingale just smirked back at him, spreading their arms wide as they started to slowly rock their hips back and forth, grinding against Sansha's face slowly, insistently. "I won't hurt your friend! Look at her, she's only pinned. Besides, you remember how good it felt when I held you before?" Erik nodded hesitantly, hastily grabbing his club from his waist. "Ok, but I've got to get you off now," Nightingale continued, as they started undulating again, as if dancing whilst riding Sansha's face, "Ooh how fun, but my pheromones are sooooo much stronger down there. Just imagine what she's feeling right now, as I squeeeeze..." Nightingale emphasised this by visibly tightening her leg-lock, eliciting a slightly less alarmed muffled shout from Sansha "...She's starting to feel soooo good."

Erik took a cautious step forward, raising his club half-heartedly to his side, "Let her go, or... or I'll hit you with this." Nightingale grinned, a knowing smile, almost conspiratorial "Wait a moment, I've got an idea! Just give me a second to explain!"

"What is it? Speak!" He hissed.

"Your friend is all wound up, frustrated, on edge" Nightgale mused, still slowly grinding against Sansha's face, whose struggling was slower now, her quick double taps of her feet going unnoticed by Erik, and ignored by Nightingale, "She's never going to get away from my siblings like this, she needs to... relaaaax" Erik felt a brief wave of that familiar weak sensation, remembering how good it felt to be held against Nightingale's chest. Erik heard a deep gasp as Nightingale shifted their weight backwards for a moment, seeing Sansha's unfocused expression emerge before pale flesh and thick feathers crashed around her again.

"But... but... no, we need to get out of here now, I'm sorry but if you won't stop, I'll... I'll hit you" Erik insisted, taking a tentative step forward, club in hand. Nightingale laughed, a musical laugh, as they flared their feathers again, almost flapping the powerful wings towards him. A gust of warm air made him stutter as he tried to ignore the smell of arousal on the air. "you have plenty of time here boy! You're safe in here with me. Just relaaax and let me make your friend feel gooood." Erik felt some of the tension fade from his muscles, maybe she was right, maybe this was helpful in the long run, after all if they were horny and wound up, it would make it easier for the "Mistress" to get the drop on them. He looked down at the creature before him, realising they were leaning back, one hand unclipping Sansha's belt confidently.

"But... this is, this is still wrong!" Erik protested, realising how much effort it took to keep the club raised, taking another halting step forward. He tried his best to look threatening to the writhing creature smirking up at him from below.

Nightingale's eyes darted to his club, still smiling as their hips lifted to give Sansha another breath of air. Erik couldn't help but notice the plaintive whimpering noise before Sansha was swallowed by feathers and powerful muscle again. "Well boytoy, don't you want to stop me, or would you rather swap places and let your boss here rescue you? We can do that if you prefer?" Nightingale cooed as they cocked their head to one side, the plumage across their whole body now a mess of colourful rippling pinks, greens and reds which hurt Erik's eyes. He struggled to focus on any one point without his eyes being led along and down Nightingale's body.

Erik stammered "N... No, I, uh, don't"

Nightingale spoke over him, with mocked concern "What?! You don't find me attractive?"

"No, that's not what I meant, you're..."

They spoke over him again, "Oh! So you ARE attracted to me" smiling laviciously as Erik stammered.

"N- No I meant... don't want to.."

"Don't want to what? You don't want to watch your friend enjoy herself?" Nightingale gently guided Sansha's hands to the floor where they rested limply. "You don't want to let her feeeel this good?"

Erik gulped, muttering to himself "This wasn't the plan, the plan was, uh." He furrowed his brow as something heavy thudded onto the rug by his feet. "The plan was... to fight?" He fought to drag his eyes away from the lurid display and to the source of the noise, resisting the urge to follow the rippling patterns back to their focus, where Sansha's face was buried.

At the centre of the vivid display, Nightinghale simply smiled back knowingly, glancing down at the source of the noise, "I think you dropped something Darling? Don't you need your little nightstick to fight me?"

Erik's heart dropped, realising his weapon had slipped from his hand. His grip felt weak, hesitant as he leaned down to grab it back, the warm handle feeling familiar and reassuring. He took a deep breath, bracing himself as he rose to his less than imposing 5'8" height.

Nightingale did not look phased, arching their back as they hopped up deftly, leaving Sansha dazed, mumbling incoherently on the thick rugs. "So, you ready for your turn, cutie?"

Erik shook his head, swallowing nervously as Nightingale shifted their weight in readiness.

His opponent was fast, and strong, but they were unarmed and seemed fragile. If he could land a good hit, that should end it. He made the call, aggression, end it fast with one good hit. And... try not to stare at the colours for too long.

Erik lurched forward without warning, his tired limbs moving sluggishly as he swung for one of Nightingale's extended arms. They leapt backwards with a sudden beat of their wings, hitting Erik with a blast of warm perfumed air. He leapt forwards again, stumbling over Sansha's limp form and missing Nightingale again as they ducked under his swing; a feathered arm giving a playful bat at the back of his head, tipping him over to crash into the wall.

He heard them laughing behind him as he recovered, taking up an unsteady stance as he tried to clar his head. Nightingale had pulled a long piece of a diaphanous white silk from the cabinet, pulling it taut across their front. "If you insist on using weapons, it's only fair if I have something too" they taunted.

Erik wasn't sure a piece of fabric really counted as a weapon, but it still looked better than the claws they were darting around on. He shook his free hand and tested his grip, before advancing cautiously towards them. He planned his next move carefully, waiting for Nightingale to shift her weight once more. Sure enough the moment appeared, and he grabbed for her outstretched arm, only managing to clasp a handful of feathers, which snapped free suddenly. He heard Nightingale gasp in pain as they recoiled. He took another step forward, jabbing the club straight towards her solar plexus.

He jolted sharply, something held his arm back. The club hadn't connected. He felt it before he saw it, something wrapped tautly around his bicep, the strange silk. He tugged, in sudden shock as his arm was pulled sharply upwards, and Nightingale ducked swiftly behind him, pulling the fabric around as they shoved him at the wall. Something caught around his neck a moment before he crashed into the wall and tugged him backwards against Nightingale. He clawed at his neck, more silk, pressed flush against his throat. "Let me go, or else."

Nightingale breathed in his ear, wrapping their arms around him and easily slipping the club from his grip. "Or else? Or else you'll surrender helplessly writhing against me like your friend?", as if proving the point Erik felt a firm hand suddenly squeeze his inner thigh, leaving his knees weak and his shoulders sinking into Nightgale's hold.

Erik felt his muscles relaxing as Nightingale's scent surrounded him. They were right, if he didn't do something he'd... he shook his head trying to clear the images from his head. "Sorry Nightingale, but I warned you"

Erik's free hand traced a tiny symbol in the air as he formed the image of a lightning bolt in his mind, a simple piece of combat magic taught to most front line officers. He marshalled his focus and spoke the invocation phrase "Dol Fulgur fo-"

A firm hand clamped across his mouth before he could finish, as the silk across his throat tugged painfully tight. He felt the energy discharge harmlessly back into the Ether. "Ah ah ah, you don't think we do our homework? You think I wasn't expecting that?" Nightingale cooed in his ear as they took advantage of his surprise. His free hand was grabbed roughly, as he was turned to face his captor. He watched as Nightingale plucked another short piece of darker fabric from the cabinet, and slipped it over his head. More silk... heavily perfumed with a familiar numbing scent, Nightingale's scent. Erik moaned against Nightingale's palm as he felt pure calmness flow into his lungs. Nightingale shoved him back against the wall, letting the new material slip down to cover his mouth and chin. Erik felt the sensation of calm, floating warmth spreading through his body, muscles slowly going totally limp as he slid down the wall.

Erik tried to will his hands to pull the fabric off, but they refused to move. His eyelids felt heavy as he watched Nightingale stride triumphantly over to Sansha, who was just starting to sit up clumsily. He tried to warn her, but could hear only a moan slip through his lips. He watched helplessly as Nightingale approached from behind, and slipped another silk bag over Sansha's head. Sansha tried to pull at the fabric, only for Nightingale to calmly pry her hands away, allowing Sansha to sink, slowly but surely defeated, back onto the deep rugs.

Erik tried to argue, he tried to move, he tried to think of a way out, but all he could manage was to breathe, in and out, in and out, as he dimly watched Nightingale approach the mirror, speaking in hushed tones as Erik finally lost consciousness.

12